Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Piddles

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Piddles

As of this posting $3,364.36 » Post #33

Fri Apr 27, 2012 01:05 in Payment Proofs

opps said nice twice,, but you deserve it Val ;)

edit to repost my nice-ness..lol

~*~I'm So Happy Because~*~ » Post #34

Thu Apr 26, 2012 23:41 in General Talk

TasMail wrote:
valerie wrote: What coupon site do you use?

I had at one time downloaded the coupon software over at walmart. Seems to not work any more since I installed a new operating system. I really enjoyed it tho as I was getting into actually printing out and using some of the coupons since I do shop at walmart. Couple things I did not like about it was, they are only coupons good at walmart....which I think is sort of dumb, and the other thing is, most of the coupons do not let you print them out a second time....so if your printer is not working right or the software is not working, you can't even try again because it thinks you already printed it.

Hi Val, ummm not sure about them only being used at Wal-Mart,, well without saying the site since we cant post any sites, ummmm let me contact you.. I think I have your contact info..LOL Lemme check ;)

OK I sent you an email thru google where you had mentioned to find you, let me know if you got it from TAS ;)

~*~I'm So Happy Because~*~ » Post #33

Thu Apr 26, 2012 23:39 in General Talk

valerie wrote: What coupon site do you use?

I had at one time downloaded the coupon software over at walmart. Seems to not work any more since I installed a new operating system. I really enjoyed it tho as I was getting into actually printing out and using some of the coupons since I do shop at walmart. Couple things I did not like about it was, they are only coupons good at walmart....which I think is sort of dumb, and the other thing is, most of the coupons do not let you print them out a second time....so if your printer is not working right or the software is not working, you can't even try again because it thinks you already printed it.

Hi Val, ummm not sure about them only being used at Wal-Mart,, well without saying the site since we cant post any sites, ummmm let me contact you.. I think I have your contact info..LOL Lemme check ;)

16,000 Referrals » Post #7

Thu Apr 26, 2012 23:36 in General Talk

Holy Cow!!! :o

Today I'm going to be a PREMIUM menber » Post #34

Thu Apr 26, 2012 23:35 in Success Stories

paid2click2earn wrote:
TasMail wrote: paid2click2earn... Congrats on a WISE choice,, enjoy your 100 ads, and oh yeah don't forget you now get 50 chances on the Grid!! :clap: ;) :clap:

ya Thanks for remembering about Clixgrid i almost forget about that after became Premium Member.

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Today I'm going to be a PREMIUM menber » Post #32

Thu Apr 26, 2012 20:30 in Success Stories

paid2click2earn... Congrats on a WISE choice,, enjoy your 100 ads, and oh yeah don't forget you now get 50 chances on the Grid!! :clap: ;) :clap:

My 1st offer in less than 10 minutes worth $1.20 » Post #5

Wed Apr 25, 2012 16:10 in Success Stories

Nice Job!! ;)

Start doing task » Post #3

Wed Apr 25, 2012 16:08 in Success Stories

pkhisa wrote: Finally I have been started doing tasks and I already earned more than $2.00.

Nice Job!! ;)

Surveys » Post #7

Wed Apr 25, 2012 13:45 in General Talk

lucky35 wrote: I finally was able to do my first survey today. I usually don't qualify. I usually just get the 10 cents which is now $1.00 and the survey was $2.10 so now I have $3.10. It will take a long time to get to $10. I've always had trouble doing surveys in Canada. Usually get denied. It was finally nice to be able to do one. :D

HI lucky35,, I found you........ I have only done a few surveys here, I generally do the surveys on a diff site that I know I always qualify..LOL
Congrats on finally being able to do one
;)

Shark Tank - Wine in a glass » Post #2

Wed Apr 25, 2012 02:56 in General Talk

I luv that show,, soooooooooooooo very cool ;)

What did you have for dinner today? » Post #19

Wed Apr 25, 2012 02:54 in General Talk

Salad ;)

Whats the weather like where you are » Post #38

Wed Apr 25, 2012 02:53 in General Talk

Tonight: Showers. Lows in the upper 40s to mid 50s. Southwest wind to 10 mph becoming south around 10 mph after midnight. ;)

$124 Payment » Post #6

Tue Apr 24, 2012 03:59 in Payment Proofs

dollar2euro Nice Job!! Enjoy it ;) :clap: ;)

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #638

Sat Apr 21, 2012 18:40 in General Talk

pococurante \poh-koh-koo-RAN-tee\, noun:

Meaning...
1. Caring little; indifferent; nonchalant.

adjective:
1. A careless or indifferent person.
;)

~*~I'm So Happy Because~*~ » Post #30

Sat Apr 21, 2012 18:35 in General Talk

I'm So Happy Because...there is no drama in my house today,,LOL ;)

What did you have for dinner today? » Post #18

Sat Apr 21, 2012 18:33 in General Talk

Will be having chicken and corn ;)

Whats the weather like where you are » Post #36

Sat Apr 21, 2012 18:30 in General Talk

Day: Partly sunny this morning then becoming sunny. Highs in the mid 60s to lower 70s. Light wind.
Night: Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s to lower 50s. North wind to 10 mph in the evening becoming light.
;)

Great News » Post #3

Sat Apr 21, 2012 06:45 in Your Stats

biashara wrote: :D Yesterday i won $0.1 in the grid today i got 5 chances and won $0.1 again :thumbup:

biashara wrote: I Love Clixsense :thumbup: my First pay out as a premium member :P :thumbup:

biashara,, congrats twice... ;)

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #627

Wed Apr 18, 2012 15:40 in General Talk

neoterism \nee-OT-uh-riz-uhm\, noun:

Meaning..
1. An innovation in language, as a new word, term, or expression.
2. The use of new words, terms, or expressions.
;)

Whats the weather like where you are » Post #35

Tue Apr 17, 2012 15:27 in General Talk

Day: Cloudy. Highs in the 50s. Light wind.
Night: Rain likely in the evening...Then rain at Times after midnight. Lows in the 40s. South wind to 10 mph in the evening becoming light.
;)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 15, 2019 21:20:05 EST