Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Piddles

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Piddles

speed up your ClickGrid » Post #7

Sun May 27, 2012 21:48 in General Talk

valerie wrote: None really.

LOL, I see your point

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #776

Sun May 27, 2012 21:46 in General Talk

eudemonia \yoo-di-MOH-nee-uh\, noun:

meaning...
1. Happiness; well-being.
2. Aristotelianism. Happiness as the result of an active life governed by reason.

5 Letter Words » Post #296

Sun May 27, 2012 21:44 in General Talk

winds

Whats the weather like where you are » Post #50

Sun May 27, 2012 21:41 in General Talk

Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows near 50. West wind to 10 mph becoming southwest after midnight.

5 Letter Words » Post #295

Sun May 27, 2012 21:40 in General Talk

sibilant \SIB-uh-luhnt\, adjective:

Meaning...
1. Hissing.
2. Phonetics. Characterized by a hissing sound; noting sounds like those spelled with s in this.
noun:
1. Phonetics. A sibilant consonant.

Total Grid Wins/Earnings » Post #136

Sat May 26, 2012 23:19 in Success Stories

pkhisa wrote: congrat!!!

TY

Total Grid Wins/Earnings » Post #134

Sat May 26, 2012 22:33 in Success Stories

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have just won $0.25!
You have 49 chances left for today
I win again
New update..
Total Grid Wins/Earnings
earned $16.10
;)

Total earnings so far » Post #12

Sat May 26, 2012 19:20 in Success Stories

Monovidlo wrote: TasMail rocks ! :thumbup:

;) ;) TY
your stats are great as well

Total earnings so far » Post #10

Fri May 25, 2012 21:48 in Success Stories

My ClixGrid Clicks today 50 total 20,884 earned $15.85
My Completed Tasks today 0 total 983 earned $51.66 bonus $5.00
My Completed Offers today 0 total 0 earned $0.00
My Balance $197.4810 Cashout
Movements payouts $2,506.50 fundings $30.00 purchases $76.95
;)

Total Grid Wins/Earnings » Post #133

Fri May 25, 2012 21:46 in Success Stories

CONGRATULATIONS!
You have just won $0.25!
You have 25 chances left for today
I win again
New update..
Total Grid Wins/Earnings
earned $15.85
;)

Total Grid Wins/Earnings » Post #132

Fri May 25, 2012 21:46 in Success Stories

xpeid wrote: My ClixGrid Click is 5,938. Total win is $.5.55 :D

xpeid.. Nice Job!! ;)

What did you have for dinner today? » Post #44

Thu May 24, 2012 23:58 in General Talk

Wendy's ;)

5 Letter Words » Post #284

Thu May 24, 2012 21:27 in General Talk

hsien \shyuhn\, noun:

Meaning...
1. One of a group of benevolent spirits promoting good in the world.
2. In China, a county or district.
;)

Whats the weather like where you are » Post #49

Thu May 24, 2012 21:19 in General Talk

Tonight: Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Isolated showers in the evening. Lows in the 40s. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast after midnight.

~*~What makes you upset~*~ » Post #5

Thu May 24, 2012 21:07 in General Talk

Earned $601.08 for April and May for online stuff and had to buy a airline ticket yesterday for $635.00 :thumbdown:

edit to put in correct amount :lol:

I don' t win cash prize since 30 days as a premium » Post #12

Tue May 22, 2012 03:10 in General Talk

jagobal wrote:
TasMail wrote: but I got a little upset reading your post!
please, don't
come on, let's :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

jagobal.... Your Right!!!

I don' t win cash prize since 30 days as a premium » Post #10

Tue May 22, 2012 01:33 in General Talk

mdmahabub6666 wrote: US members are most demand for every site . So they get benefited more 80% extra from other countries members so they have no earning problems from any sites. They are respected all of the sites. We are insulted from the stable sites like clixsense. :oops: :oops: :( :| :thumbdown:

mdmahabub6666,
1st the Grid game is just a chance game, you may win and you may not win! If I buy a lotto ticket for every day for 30 days straight and do not win should I complain? NO because its a CHANCE game, I may win and I may not win!
Funny when I play the grid game there is alot of non-US members wining all the time!
Sorry you said insulted from stable site like ClixSense!
I have been with ClixSense since the day they opened and NEVER ONCE WAS I INSULTED ..
Please explain how you fell insulted here? Except for not winning when you wanted to and not having enough task..
From your previous post it shows you have won, and in fact I think you have won more of the 5 Chances than I have.
Also in your previous post you mentioned you was was having or felt extremely embarrassing time! You do not have to click the in the Grid game at all. No one forces us to click there!!

Your grouse (complain) is unjust here I feel.

ClixSense has paid over $2,438,567.58 (my last check on it) what more do you want from them?

I don't win on the Grid everyday.
I don't get to do all the task alot of others do everyday!
I don't get to do alot of the offers that others might do!
I definitely don't get a "you qualify" to do alot of the surveys alot of members get to do!

But what I do get
I get paid by ClixSense every single time I request payout. Not one has every been delayed!
I do get to win sometimes in the Grid and I am thank-full for each and every win as ClixSense does not have to give us this game at all!
I do get to do some task and I am very thank-full that ClixSense gave us this new way of earning just a little bit more than we have in the past!
I do get every single one of my tickets answered by ClixSense if I ever have a problem (not very often I might add)!
I do get to meet new people in the forum that ClixSense added for us and they did not have to do that either!
I do get 4, 1 cent ads every single day just for being a PREMIUM member and ClixSense did not have to give us that either!
I do get 50 chances in the Gird game for being a PREMIUM member and ClixSense did not have to give us that as well!
Let me not forget to mention the 8-Tier Affiliate Program along with the
Upgrade Commissions *$2.00 per upgraded direct referral +
$1.00 per upgrade through 7 more tiers
Sales Commissions
(Ad Credits and ClixGrid Purchases)
10% up to $2.00 per purchase
limited at $100 per referral
and newly added
Tasks Commissions 5% per completed task(Standard) 10% per completed task! (PREMIUM)

I could go on and on and on with ''''ALOT'''' I like here and what they give us but then it might be a book!

I mentioned PREMIUM stuff only because you said you was PREMIUM.. If I mentioned all what a free member gets I could if need be!

Sorry this became a little longer than I wanted it to be, but I got a little upset reading your post!

What did you have for dinner today? » Post #43

Tue May 22, 2012 00:55 in General Talk

Left overs, it was clean the frig out day! ;)

Whats the weather like where you are » Post #48

Tue May 22, 2012 00:53 in General Talk

Tonight: Showers. Lows near 50. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph. ;)

~*~I'm So Happy Because~*~ » Post #38

Tue May 22, 2012 00:52 in General Talk

I'm So Happy Because...I won $45.00 on a scratch lotto ticket ;)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jul 16, 2020 05:56:24 EST