Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Piddles

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Piddles

SCAMERS » Post #6

Fri Jun 29, 2012 00:38 in General Talk

sathishmagleena wrote:
TasMail wrote:
rlutia66 wrote: I think the best way to fight scammers is to reveal their identity and bad habbits.
So who are you actually talking about and what make you saying they are scammers?

rlutia66, I don't know if naming them is allowed , :?: if so I will be more than happy to do that and list all the sites I am talking about, cuz like I said I don't like making her any money from my clicks..

well in this case TasMail , if you don't like your sponsor anyway ,can you relieve yourself from your sponsor ? .does clixsense allow that ? ,i mean can you send a support ticket to Admin and ask them to make discontinue you being a referral to your sponsor ?

because what i think is not just your clicks that your serving for your so called spammer sponsor , but also your awesome downline and all the credits for your hard work to her .

sathishmagleena , I never thought about contacting anyone about it, as she did earn me as a ref in an honest way (i think) (LOL), BUT I am pretty sure there was a message about not asking to be moved, it was a while back..

SCAMERS » Post #4

Fri Jun 29, 2012 00:25 in General Talk

rlutia66 wrote: I think the best way to fight scammers is to reveal their identity and bad habbits.
So who are you actually talking about and what make you saying they are scammers?

rlutia66, I don't know if naming them is allowed , :?: if so I will be more than happy to do that and list all the sites I am talking about, cuz like I said I don't like making her any money from my clicks..

Are my stats good » Post #6

Fri Jun 29, 2012 00:15 in Your Stats

packman26 wrote: Dose anyone think my stats are goog

packman26, Congrats on your ref.. Nice Job!! Any money earned to me is good stats,,LOL just my opinion.. ;)

SCAMERS » Post #2

Fri Jun 29, 2012 00:13 in General Talk

rabbnawazkhan wrote: While going through the list of Top Sponsors I have seen the name of a group who are known scamers.I do not think scammers are welcomed on Clixsense but they are there.Will someone explain?

rabbnawazkhan, I feel what you are feeling, my sponsor is a known scamer, well she had several PTR sites and just up and left the sites and did not pay anyone, so I do have to call her a scamer. I am not sure the CS can really do much about it, although of coarse it would be nice if they could.. I get a little mad knowing I make her money with my clicks as well, but I just don't think there is much that can be done..

Thank U » Post #2

Thu Jun 28, 2012 03:39 in Success Stories

cojo wrote: I just won 0.10$ on grind game and just want to thank u, U make my day happier :D

cojo,, Congrats!!

I only have $2.2420 with ClixSense! » Post #7

Thu Jun 28, 2012 01:07 in Your Stats

chelaine wrote: I'm talking about ClixSense, valerie! By the way, how come you've gotten over $5,000 in cash with ClixSense, while everybody else is barely trying to get even $0.20?! Are you trying to get a lot of money on this website because you're unemployed, or you're trying to buy yourself some food, but you don't have a lot of money?!

chelaine,
Valerie's earnings your asking about, well I can't speak for her but are you really asking how come she has got over 5K? Well she earned it, that is how!!
In my opinion your post is very negative and sorta mean, well it is mean I should say... I am not even going to comment on the rest of the stuff you said................

Premium Today :thumbup: » Post #8

Thu Jun 28, 2012 00:57 in Your Stats

are_ir89 wrote: I'm very happy today coz I'm Premium now. Thanks Clixsense.
Hope I can earn more. :thumbup: :thumbup:

are_ir89,, Congrats... Hope you enjoy!!

$3.16 just a day..:) » Post #3

Thu Jun 28, 2012 00:56 in Your Stats

joeandmarz wrote: so far another $3.16 today...:) im in love with clixsense now..

joeandmarz,, Nice Job!!

My first payment » Post #4

Thu Jun 28, 2012 00:55 in Payment Proofs

ricardas991,, Nice Job!!

My Earnings » Post #2

Thu Jun 28, 2012 00:54 in Your Stats

MsMonica wrote: up to $13.7520

MsMonica,, Nice Job!!

ClixSense Toolbar! » Post #20

Tue Jun 26, 2012 23:19 in General Talk

I was using the toolbar, until my compt went to the compt hospital and now that I am using a brand new out of the box compt, I can not seem to get the toolbar to load what so ever, I have tried all the tips and helps everyone gave me thru this link Toolbar Install Problem | ClixSense Forum and still no good, it just keeps showing up blank, however it will show up in Internet Explorer just not FireFox,, but I do miss it so much... :(

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #894

Tue Jun 26, 2012 23:13 in General Talk

kaleidoscopes

Whats the weather like where you are » Post #61

Tue Jun 26, 2012 23:07 in General Talk

Now
Scattered Clouds
Scattered Clouds
Temperature
65.4 °F
Feels Like 65.4 °F
Wind(mph)
Sunrise / Set
5:15 AM
9:09 PM

Have you ever woke up with a black eye? » Post #13

Tue Jun 26, 2012 23:06 in General Talk

Never a black eye, but let me tell you,, I wake up with bruises all the time, I swear I kick my own butt while I sleep, but I guess the good thing about all this is,, I am asleep and never feel the butt kicking!!!!

Success stories » Post #2

Tue Jun 26, 2012 03:58 in Success Stories

mirjhum24,,Congrats!!

Last Click at ClickGrid I won $.25! » Post #2

Tue Jun 26, 2012 03:57 in Success Stories

haryov,, Nice Job!!

first payout and first ref » Post #5

Tue Jun 26, 2012 03:57 in Success Stories

bradiposo,, Congrats!!

my latest payment » Post #7

Tue Jun 26, 2012 03:55 in Payment Proofs

Al-Attas wrote: