Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Piddles

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Piddles

~*~10-10~*~IT'S MY BDAY » Post #22

Thu Oct 11, 2012 23:42 in General Talk

Thanks every1. It was a good day. I got so much stuff this year..LOL
I got for my BDay a coat, skirt, shirt, a few yard solar lights, book, $100.00 cash, coach shoes, coach purse, bathroom rugs, $200.00 cash, perfume, movie, gold ring w/stone and dinner and several cards, this all came all around the world. I luv my friends....
;)

5 Letter Words » Post #978

Thu Oct 11, 2012 23:24 in General Talk

natty \NAT-ee\, adjective:

Meaning...
Neatly or trimly smart in dress or appearance; spruce: a natty white uniform
;) .

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #1489

Thu Oct 11, 2012 23:22 in General Talk

loving ;)

You begin from the last letter of the previous pos » Post #1487

Thu Oct 11, 2012 22:56 in General Talk

pumpkin ;)

Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #282

Thu Oct 11, 2012 22:33 in Your Stats

Armand2REP wrote: Not so bad today! :mrgreen:


Post Your Daily Checklist Bonus » Post #280

Thu Oct 11, 2012 20:02 in Your Stats

medwed31 wrote:

medwed31,, Nice Job!! ;)

WINNER » Post #5

Thu Oct 11, 2012 03:41 in Arabic

Congrats boussalias and ynnej11 :thumbup:

won again! » Post #3

Thu Oct 11, 2012 03:40 in Success Stories

atheresa,, NICE.......... ;)

Won $0.10 for the 1s time after 1,410 clicks.. » Post #5

Thu Oct 11, 2012 03:39 in Success Stories

Congrats everyone!!! ;)

WON AGAIN TODAY !!! » Post #2

Thu Oct 11, 2012 03:37 in Success Stories

snyder1015,, Congrats! ;)

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #20

Thu Oct 11, 2012 03:36 in Urdu

Sohailkp wrote:
TasMail wrote:
Sohailkp wrote: Well, in case I'm unlucky, I don't have the tasks available of what you are talking about in my country, I'm just doing the Verify ones and they are paying 2 cents but they are easy and fast to do.

I hope you get some soon ;) they will say this and there is no % you have to have when doing these.
Congratulations!
As an exceptional worker, you have been given access to higher paying work (like this). Please not that we actively monitor these jobs to ensure only those who maintain exceptional quality are allowed. Thanks!

Wow, great news.Thanks.

your welcome.. ;)

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #18

Thu Oct 11, 2012 03:28 in Urdu

Sohailkp wrote: Well, in case I'm unlucky, I don't have the tasks available of what you are talking about in my country, I'm just doing the Verify ones and they are paying 2 cents but they are easy and fast to do.

I hope you get some soon ;) they will say this and there is no % you have to have when doing these.
Congratulations!
As an exceptional worker, you have been given access to higher paying work (like this). Please not that we actively monitor these jobs to ensure only those who maintain exceptional quality are allowed. Thanks!

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #16

Thu Oct 11, 2012 03:19 in Urdu

Sohailkp, same to you, ;) right now I am doing the 6cent task and it does limit me to only 20 each, but it pays well and they are fast..

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #14

Thu Oct 11, 2012 03:14 in Urdu

Sohailkp wrote:
TasMail wrote:
Sohailkp wrote: No, it has nothing to do with percentage, it all depends on the number of tasks available, the higher the number of tasks, the higher you can complete.

I don't know I kinda disagree with what you said as I stated in my above post, on that task I I could only do about 20 some and I was at 100% and with so many left to do that was available I can not do anymore, BUT my limits are on just some task.

You are right every task has it's own limits of doing per person, some has higher limits and some has less.I guess you have tried to do the less limit ones...

True on some task, on the one's I can do 100 or more is my days I have nothing to do at all and can spend the time on them..LOL :lol:

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #12

Thu Oct 11, 2012 03:11 in Urdu

Sohailkp wrote:
TasMail wrote:
Sohailkp wrote: There are many tasks available for now if you check the tasks page and it's like you can do 1000 tasks if you can...

sometimes on those , I can only do like 20 to 30 even though there maybe 1000 or 10,000 available, Just like this one it says this
earn
$0.04
10759 available

Search Google and answer questions about the search results (09/26/2012)
But I can't do anymore, it says this
Thanks for all your hard work ect ect and I am @100%

I did that verify ones and find the address on google map and it let me do like 100 from one and 100 from the other and right now there are too many tasks available of these two catagories.

I agree, just posted that as well it depends on the task, on google maps ones I can can 100's as well

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #11

Thu Oct 11, 2012 03:09 in Urdu

Sohailkp wrote: No, it has nothing to do with percentage, it all depends on the number of tasks available, the higher the number of tasks, the higher you can complete.

I don't know I kinda disagree with what you said as I stated in my above post, on that task I I could only do about 20 some and I was at 100% and with so many left to do that was available I can not do anymore, BUT my limits are on just some task.

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #8

Thu Oct 11, 2012 03:05 in Urdu

Sohailkp wrote: There are many tasks available for now if you check the tasks page and it's like you can do 1000 tasks if you can...

sometimes on those , I can only do like 20 to 30 even though there maybe 1000 or 10,000 available, Just like this one it says this
earn
$0.04
10759 available

Search Google and answer questions about the search results (09/26/2012)
But I can't do anymore, it says this
Thanks for all your hard work ect ect and I am @100%

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #7

Thu Oct 11, 2012 03:02 in Urdu

Armand2REP wrote: I guess the higher your percentage the more CF lets you do?

?? I don't know, Good question, I think I will post that in CF forum and see if I get a reply

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #4

Thu Oct 11, 2012 02:53 in Urdu

Armand2REP wrote: I have no idea how to even get that many tasks. It always cuts me off after I do a dozen on each one.

It cuts me off at 20 each, except for those google map ones..

My best day at Clixsense. » Post #2

Thu Oct 11, 2012 02:42 in Urdu

Sohailkp,, Nice Job!! ;)
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 19, 2019 13:33:45 EST