Denial of one's intention to speak of a subject that is at the same time named or insinuated, as “I shall not mention Caesar's avarice, nor his cunning, nor his morality.”
agneska,, Nice Job!! goendronk,, Nice Job!!! tony31w.. Nice Job!!! Armand2REP... You Rock!!! celadon \SEL-uh-don\, noun:
1. A pale gray-green.
2. Any of several Chinese porcelains having a translucent, pale green glaze.
3. Any porcelain imitating these.
1. Having the color celadon.
hematic \hi-MAT-ik\, adjective:
1. Of or pertaining to blood; hemic.
2. Acting on the blood, as a medicine.
haryov... Nice Job!!!! fracas \FREY-kuhs\, noun:
A noisy, disorderly disturbance or fight; riotous brawl; uproar.
gull \guhl\, verb:
1. To deceive, trick, or cheat.
1. A person who is easily deceived or cheated; dupe.
YIKES Oct 14, 2012
Daily Checklist Bonus
Complete your checklist and earn a bonus! How?
View PTC Ads 19 clicks $0.123
ClixGrid Game 50 clicks $0.00
Complete Tasks 10 tasks $0.55
Complete Offers Not required $0.00
Visit the Forum 116 views
Congrats! You have met the minimum
requirements for today's checklist.
Your current bonus for today will be0.0808
Total Earned: $12.4685
This is all I had time to do today
makingendsmeet wrote: wow somedays i just love this site.
clicking on my tasks that i work on every night. and poof up comes an extra $5.00 for reaching a $50 milestone.
just great , makes me want to do even more. thanks clixsense
mary705 wrote: Yolk (I did have a beginning and ending in Y word in mind)
Yiddish Ammadd, Nice Job on your CB, , every little bit helps manifold \MAN-uh-fohld\, adjective:
1. Of many kinds; numerous and varied: manifold duties.
2. Having numerous different parts, elements, features, forms, etc.: a manifold program for social reform.
1. Something having many different parts or features.
2. A copy or facsimile, as of something written, such as is made by manifolding
1. To make copies of, as with carbon paper.
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 26, 2020 05:41:44 EST