Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Leloes

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Leloes

Removal of ClixAd and Clixgrid » Post #41

Sat Jul 01, 2017 17:56 in General Talk

I'll see where things go but see a lot of members leaving unless more earning options are offered. As far as the PTC ads go.....well..blame yourself....the industry...for the current problems. It should have done something about regulating itself. Get the scammers under control. You only have yourselves to blame for how Google, Facebook feel about you.

Removal of ClixAd and Clixgrid » Post #33

Sat Jul 01, 2017 17:31 in General Talk

I remember when I was trying new ideas to try and save my offline business. Alas none worked and I was faced with the fact that it was just time to call it quits. Sad but it happens to every business one day. I've about come to the conclusion that that time has come for ClixSense.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #37

Sun Feb 12, 2017 09:08 in General Talk

Tasmail,

Thanks, I'm sure as time goes by more options will be offered because too many members cannot avail themselves of the ones that are.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #33

Sat Feb 11, 2017 21:47 in General Talk

valerie wrote:
Leloes wrote: I can see it is in your nature to not be able to give an answer without being a bit snarky. I thank you for your answer and God bless.

I must have missed your question because I never saw one. If you ask one, I will try to be 'snarky'
if that is what you want and it sure seems you do.
Whatever helps you make it through the day.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #30

Sat Feb 11, 2017 19:22 in General Talk

I can see it is in your nature to not be able to give an answer without being a bit snarky. I thank you for your answer and God bless.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #26

Sat Feb 11, 2017 18:21 in General Talk

I fail to understand why you must give snarky answers and question what I say when I reply. I'm happy that you and your downline cash checks with no problem at your local bank. I have stated the reason why my bank won't accept ClixSense checks. It is not a well known business like Walmart, Macy's, etc. It is known by those who use GPT or PTC or some other kind of home income type of programs but that doesn't make it a widely known business. I have no control over what the teller at bank decides. That is beyond my control. You make many assumptions but, unfortunately, you are wrong not all bank accept checks from everywhere. You know that as well as I do. I have lived long enough to have checks turned down from banks in the past from businesses they did not recognize. They weren't secretive, either. They just weren't well known businesses. Sorry but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Have you checked out the reputation Skrill has?? Everyone complains about PayPal having a bad reputation well they need to check out all the complaints against Skrill. Payoneer? Checked it out and found too many fees that wouldn't even make the little money I make here worth making. As I stated at this time all I'm doing is doing my requirements and letting things ride. I'm giving things time to see what happens as time goes by because I can see more changes coming.

The point is I don't need a lecture about how cash checks or use payment processors from someone around my own age. At least I think you are.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #19

Sat Feb 11, 2017 10:54 in General Talk

valerie wrote:
Leloes wrote:
msblahms wrote: if you do not have an account with the bank is completely different situation Leleos states that he use that bank so must be having an account and cashing out is different too but if you are depositing it in your account than the bank cant deny you
if it denies and you agree than you are not aware of your rights

Because I am retired I don't deposit small checks being that it will affect my benefits and the bank I use is a local community bank so cashing an internet business check seems to make them a bit leary. I can kind of understand because there are so many scams on the internet and even calling a phone number does not 100% assure that a check is legit. So using payment processor prevents one from having these problems.

Well Leioes I am sure you know your situation better than anyone else.

You do realize as a retired person you can earn a significant amount each year without it affecting
your social security retirement funds.

No matter how rural or small the bank is, it is a bank located within the USA and as long as you
have an account and money in your account, they will cash the check. If there is no money in
your account at the time, they will deposit the check. At the very most, they would simply put a
hold on the check until the check clears. In regards to internet, millions of legitimate businesses
are online now. Walmart, Macy's, Amazon, thousands of mom and pop stores, local and international
businesses. Your bank does in fact do business with online businesses. They must. In fact, your
bank is probably online too.

However, it is as i stated. You know your situation and what you want to do. So if you don't want
a check, that is fine. If you don't want a bluebird account, that is fine too. You can choose whatever
option you want or choose not to participate. It's your decision what you want to do.

Obviously I'm not referring to known businesses who have sites online because I'm sure they would accept checks from them. Smaller unknown internet businesses are something they have a problem with. I can't answer why because I don't know. I just know I have had trouble cashing internet business checks in the past so I stick to receiving my payments through payment processors. As far as being able to make extra income without it affecting my social security goes. You are correct but that is not true of other benefits. For other benefits every dollar you make you lose a dollar.

Like others this predicament has left me in a bad spot and I'm not sure which way to turn. At this time I'll probably just continue to do the requirements and keep checking to see if there are any new ways to be paid added.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #15

Sat Feb 11, 2017 09:37 in General Talk

msblahms wrote: if you do not have an account with the bank is completely different situation Leleos states that he use that bank so must be having an account and cashing out is different too but if you are depositing it in your account than the bank cant deny you
if it denies and you agree than you are not aware of your rights

Because I am retired I don't deposit small checks being that it will affect my benefits and the bank I use is a local community bank so cashing an internet business check seems to make them a bit leary. I can kind of understand because there are so many scams on the internet and even calling a phone number does not 100% assure that a check is legit. So using payment processor prevents one from having these problems.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #7

Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:29 in General Talk

valerie wrote:
Leloes wrote: I use a local run bank and they seem to have a problem with checks that are from internet businesses. Don't why but they do. Never heard of BlueBird Card.

I explained it here: To USA members with No Bank Account | ClixSense Forum You can go to the walmart website to read more about it and sign up for it.
It's free.

I'll check it out. I just know the other payment processors aren't worth it for me because their fees take too much away from the little money I make here.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #4

Fri Feb 10, 2017 09:08 in General Talk

I use a local run bank and they seem to have a problem with checks that are from internet businesses. Don't why but they do. Never heard of BlueBird Card.

Decisions...Decisions.... » Post #1

Thu Feb 09, 2017 23:19 in General Talk

With the loss of PayPal I have not decided if I'm going to stay or leave ClixSense. I never have made that much money here so it won't hurt me that much. I won't deny the money has come in handy because it has. But with the loss of PayPal I'm not sure that it'll be worth keeping up with the little I do make. The other payment processors that are offered have fees that fees that are a bit much in my honest opinion. They would make my profits no profit at all. At least that's the way I see it. I fear that many ClixSense members are going to see it the same way. Being in the U.S. I guess I could try the check option but I tried that with another site I previously worked and I had a heck of a time getting the check cashed because it was an out of town check. And that really sucked! Guess how they ended up having to pay me? PayPal! LOL!

Anyways, I really hope Jim can find a way to pay all members that will be the equivalent of PayPal so that he will be able to meet the payment needs of all.

Heavenly Stuff » Post #10

Fri Jun 17, 2016 20:38 in General Talk

I use to live in Georgia and that is where I had the best peaches ever. :)

Be aware of the new additional forum rules » Post #6

Thu Jun 16, 2016 13:25 in General Talk

I think this is for the best. I would like to say that if I have any way contributed to the problems on the forum I apologize to all individuals involved.

Time to Ban some members » Post #4

Wed Jun 15, 2016 17:10 in General Talk

I tried to put up a open topic that everyone could discuss anything that they wanted to but that just fell apart. So I just give up.....

No controversial topics! » Post #38

Wed Jun 15, 2016 16:34 in General Talk

Ambrie wrote:
ShadowWalker wrote: I could post a controversial topic but the way I see it is....Why??? It only causes divisiveness on the forum. Which is not helpful to anyone involved and I think Valerie has tried to make that abundantly clear to everyone. That is why I'm making this an open topic post. Anything can be discussed with one exception.....NO CONTROVERSIAL TOPICS! Any ideas on how to make extra money? Please share! Watched a good movie lately? Played a good game? Gone for a walk in the country? Had a good dinner? Anything! What's on your mind?

I've recently been playing a Playstation 1 game called Spyro - I must have bought it about 20 years ago :mrgreen: It was only yesterday that I managed to complete it 100% so I was really chuffed!!

What games do you play?

I only play PC games. I usually play RPGs or FPSs. Mostly I play older games because new ones are just too expensive. Right now I'm playing through Baldur's Gate 1&2 modded.

No controversial topics! » Post #37

Wed Jun 15, 2016 16:30 in General Talk

charez wrote:
ShadowWalker wrote: Best thing would be to keep things civil so that everyone can discuss what is comfortable to them. Not that anyone has brought up anything uncomfortable just saying.....

With due respect ShadowWalker , you can't except civilism from others if yourself don't have any with them, right ?

I'm sorry but I have never been disrespectful towards anyone. I have not agreed with everything that everyone has posted but neither have you. I have never done it in a disrespectful or hurtful way. Nor have attacked anyone, called them hateful names or anything else because of their views. I have been but I did not retaliate. I see no need to. Why? To me you are allowed your views even if I don't agree with them. But I have never been disrespectful of any of you on this forum.

No controversial topics! » Post #33

Wed Jun 15, 2016 16:17 in General Talk

Come on now! Why can't we all just agree to disagree and just get on with things??

No controversial topics! » Post #22

Wed Jun 15, 2016 15:58 in General Talk

Best thing would be to keep things civil so that everyone can discuss what is comfortable to them. Not that anyone has brought up anything uncomfortable just saying.....

No controversial topics! » Post #13

Wed Jun 15, 2016 15:40 in General Talk

Thank you, sp1915. Yes, please do. :)

No controversial topics! » Post #10

Wed Jun 15, 2016 15:38 in General Talk

zegon wrote: To see the finished result is a reward in itself , but before you get there ...

Can mention that the painting is the worst thing i know , so boring ... :thumbdown:

But as i said , thumb up :thumbup: , for now it is clear and the Xbox is loaded with Black Ops 2 ... weeeee ...

c u l8r ...

Have fun with your game!
From: Go
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Aug 22, 2019 16:32:13 EST