Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by pardeeep143

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by pardeeep143

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #61

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:55 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: They do send it to your bank,but since its illegal the income tax authorities will block that money and impose a penalty so you will end up paying.

Arvind 9 if u are a girl then I not want to say u anything but if you are a boy.... Then you r fool and ganchakker...

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #59

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:40 in General Talk

Very easy.... Skrill, airtm etc... Many option....

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #56

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:26 in General Talk

satakas wrote: pardeep143...the site works with cryptocurrencies..how do you cash out 3000$ of Crypto(bitcoin) which is illegal in india..I was just checking the cashout options..
Crypto cashout is illegal only but my work is legal on that site..... I transfer money crypto to other wallet..

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #51

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:19 in General Talk

Arvind9 one question are u male or female........i dont send crap.... I just show mirror before... Coz people sometime wrong in some cases not always true.... No one is perfect

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #48

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:10 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Oh you liked to throw crap from your mouth on chat,right

:lol: :x :lol: what crap..... I already rplied to sataskas in post about site and u post I have no guts to tell......
Crap just in ganchakkar mind...only

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #46

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:05 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: Atleast we have the guts to tell the truth he lacks that.
Hlo ganchakker rply already done..... It's not about guts..... I don't like to show guts to anyone here....and ganchakker will never understand what I write above site name..... :lol:

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #44

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:02 in General Talk

Satakas Bro how write here full name of site..... Just search ojo...... Wd

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #42

Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:00 in General Talk

Ganchakkar also want to know where I earn 3000$ from refrels...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ojo..... Wd ...tmf

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #40

Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:40 in General Talk

Sameeer1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Maybe you did not see an American member asking a question about cashout a month ago he had $1600 and he was talking about not being in a hurry to cashout,$850 is my cashout balance not total earnings,most members dont even post on the forum,most keep their account statics reduced as you can see now,its very difficult to tell who has how much,members with under $100 are in panic not those having over $200,does one interpret it as members with less balance feeling the heat more .

well, i did not see his post, but why would you follow in his footsteps? It does not matter or does not benefit you in any way if you keep large balances in clixsense account. it's wise to cash out early when you reach a certain minimum balance you set. Most members are cashing out when they reach $300-$500 that i know for certain. Though there are exceptions in every cases. Some may be cashing out when they reach $1000 or more but it's not wise to do that.

Yeh kis ganchakker ko smja rhe ho bro......hahah...... Following americans

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #36

Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:25 in General Talk

Sameeer1 wrote:
pardeeep143 wrote: Bro 850$ is not big amount if u have good refrels u can earn without do anything...... I also earned 3000$ just from refrels in other site... Without any hardwork..... Matter is why kept this amount in it.... May be person in sleeping mode or thinking it's sbi bank :lol:

I don't have any referrals. So my earning is only for my hard work. And i don't think its that easy to get referrals either. Mostly you will get inactive referrals. if he had transferred that amount to the bank he would have gotten some interest on that amount rather than keeping it in clixsense account which does not give interest or anything.

Sameer bro that's comment not for u........its for ganchakkar.....

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #29

Sun Aug 04, 2019 09:33 in General Talk

Bro 850$ is not big amount if u have good refrels u can earn without do anything...... I also earned 3000$ just from refrels in other site... Without any hardwork..... Matter is why kept this amount in it.... May be person in sleeping mode or thinking it's sbi bank :lol:

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #25

Sun Aug 04, 2019 08:41 in General Talk

before i thinking why surveys reversal happening what reason for it.....i not see any other site which reverse survey and deduct our hard earned money.....but offcourse i know very well the reason behind it now.......see what happen in 4days....clixsense gone new owner come :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Pardeep stats [12$ in 1day top record] » Post #131

Sun Aug 04, 2019 08:31 in Your Stats

today 6:00pm my earning is very high now from before :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tasks 5 tasks required $0.00
Surveys 1 survey 1 more $0.44
Offers 2 offers required $0.00
Total earned: $0.44
EXTRA BONUSES
Addon
Streak 3 days required

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #24

Sun Aug 04, 2019 08:29 in General Talk

oh we have new owner now :o ....i really dont know about that before :mrgreen: thanku for kind information.... :lol: .

Why I was idiot .....tasman1 » Post #21

Sun Aug 04, 2019 08:01 in General Talk

Arvind9 wrote: I should be the first person to panic I have $850 but I can wait,my world has not come to an end

:lol: :lol: most smart person $850 and not cashout......ganchakar :mrgreen: ................... tasman1 bro u r not idiot.....see here $850person :lol:

Cash out option changed » Post #23

Sun Aug 04, 2019 00:50 in General Talk

Avanirohan wrote: We cannot withdraw cash to our bank account .we can only play or buy video games through Steam. It's better to go to steam momos instead of working here :lol:

right bro.......we dont like to spent money on pubg ...its already free on mobile...so what need to steam here........we dont have extra cash for purchase games....... :lol: :lol: :lol: ....better they add airtm except that useless steam

Sorry will not work for free.....tasman1 » Post #9

Sat Aug 03, 2019 22:00 in General Talk

Only peanut lab survey is coming for me..... Others r dead :lol: :lol: :lol:........

For all My Friends on ySense across the world.. » Post #23

Sat Aug 03, 2019 21:17 in General Talk

Darkstar2 is saying right thing..... Hmara mama g ki site toh hai nhi ki bol de Please wait for few days with patience , may be all your concerns will be solved. Before that you should never overestimate this site. So why say like this....... It's bad... Understand problem of others..... Darkstar2 is more experienced in this site also...and his is posting problem for admin of this site to resolve.... If we not post our problem how they will know about it..... Darkstar9 have point and it need to go forward...... Site is new that's the reason he is speaking what problem he is getting now in this new site.... They need to correct it....... Patience and sit silent not good answer of it......

Cash out option changed » Post #16

Sat Aug 03, 2019 05:54 in General Talk

Steam :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :lol:

We are very happy from steam... :clap: :clap:......... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Pardeep stats [12$ in 1day top record] » Post #130

Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:05 in Your Stats

today 9:34pm my first earning in new site :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Tasks Optional $0.00
Surveys 1 survey $0.76
Offers 1 offer $0.08
Total earned: $0.84
EXTRA BONUSES
Addon +2%
Streak 2 days more +2%
Congrats! The checklist is completed!
14%
Your bonus is currently standing at: $0.12
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 19, 2019 03:04:55 EST