Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by suraraj

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by suraraj

Completed $4.64 cint survey(13 min) » Post #8

Yesterday, 13:18 in Success Stories

Do contact the support with the screenshot. This is definitely a error from Ysense. Another bug in this site.

Completed $4.64 cint survey(13 min) » Post #5

Yesterday, 06:44 in Success Stories

PRABHA7011 wrote: You are luck guy..Congrats. :clap: :clap:

I could only earned $0.58 through the same CINT router today.

The survey shown me $2.32 before taking but credited only $0.58 (20 min) after completion.

Still there are few bugs to be corrected by Ysense. :x :x

Hope they will do it. :silent:

How could be this possible?

मैं $5,128.25 ClixSense से कमाई! हर महीने $350 + » Post #11

Mon Sep 16, 2019 06:11 in Hindi

Sarokosmal wrote: उसे प्रवेश करने की कोई आवश्यकता नहीं है, उसका रेफरल उसके लिए कमाएगा

:)

If he does not login for 90 days then he will lose his earnings brother.

मैं $5,128.25 ClixSense से कमाई! हर महीने $350 + » Post #9

Sun Sep 15, 2019 23:55 in Hindi

Anirban888 wrote: मेरा नाम अनिर्बान कर्मकार है, मैं $5,128.25 ClixSense से कमाई! हर महीने $350 +

यहाँ विवरण है:

Today: $6.2220 Yesterday: $23.9910
Month: $78.1840 Last Month: $293.5640
Year: $1,719.9280 Last Year: $2,706.2085
Total: $5,128.2549 Withdrawn: $4,877.98

Member Since September 8, 2015

Last Year: $2,706.2085
This Year So far-$1,719.9280,

मेरा अगला लक्ष्य: $10,000

किसी को भी मदद की ज़रूरत है, मुझसे संपर्क कर सकते हैं।

Where are you brother? Have you left Ysense? Are you getting referrals as before?

Be Patient » Post #50

Sun Sep 15, 2019 00:45 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
suraraj wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Huawei....Australian govt rejects Huawei , no proof that they doing wrong but just to be safe if they DO wrong thing ?

They can not understand that we are ok here just thanks to China .

No iron ore export to China , No Australia

They were discussed in the news here a few months ago, news circulating that their phones spy on your private life (allegedly), sending sensitive information to remote locations......

The issue is that there are credible sources claiming that the Huwawei phones may contain spyware in their firmware. It is alleged that the main target is Americans, I dunno if Canadians or other countries should worry about their phones spying on them, but would you support nonetheless, a company that allegedly trojans spyware in smartphones microcode ? They said OOPS we made a mistake in shipping those phones with an app pre-installed - yeah they are sorry for being caught ???

One thing for sure, Huwawei will *NEVER* be a brand of smartphone I will consider, neither will I support smart speaker technology, most people don't know that all their voice requests are sent and archived on server, and may even be heard by crowd taskers, OR misused (i.e. keep recording actively !) And I will certainly not support the new IPTV cable technology using voice commands either.

Google, Apple, Amazon, Facebook all doing these spying without Trojans, Spyware.

True, but at least you have a choice NOT to use them. When you buy a smartphone where the spying is hard coded into the firmware, you have no control over it, the phone calls you make, every activity on your phone is tracked, and you cannot control it. It's like comparing apples and oranges.

No one is forcing anyone to use Huawei smartphones. This is the choice of the customer. By banning them you are not giving then a choice.

Be Patient » Post #43

Sat Sep 14, 2019 22:59 in General Talk

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Huawei....Australian govt rejects Huawei , no proof that they doing wrong but just to be safe if they DO wrong thing ?

They can not understand that we are ok here just thanks to China .

No iron ore export to China , No Australia

They were discussed in the news here a few months ago, news circulating that their phones spy on your private life (allegedly), sending sensitive information to remote locations......

The issue is that there are credible sources claiming that the Huwawei phones may contain spyware in their firmware. It is alleged that the main target is Americans, I dunno if Canadians or other countries should worry about their phones spying on them, but would you support nonetheless, a company that allegedly trojans spyware in smartphones microcode ? They said OOPS we made a mistake in shipping those phones with an app pre-installed - yeah they are sorry for being caught ???

One thing for sure, Huwawei will *NEVER* be a brand of smartphone I will consider, neither will I support smart speaker technology, most people don't know that all their voice requests are sent and archived on server, and may even be heard by crowd taskers, OR misused (i.e. keep recording actively !) And I will certainly not support the new IPTV cable technology using voice commands either.

Google, Apple, Amazon, Facebook all doing these spying without Trojans, Spyware.

I now need $0.00 cents » Post #7

Thu Sep 12, 2019 09:54 in Success Stories

valerie wrote: Lifetime Total $14,999.22

Thank you CS and yS.

Lifetime Total $14,999.93

Made it:

Lifetime Total $15,000.72

Congrats Valerie. A great achievement indeed. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Be Patient » Post #22

Thu Sep 12, 2019 04:23 in General Talk

Did anyone getting these type of surveys?

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

There are no other survey invites.

Be Patient » Post #16

Wed Sep 11, 2019 15:06 in General Talk

Good that you are getting your credits but this not a situation for everyone. More members including me are experiencing the problems with survey credits with many routers like toluna and also your survey.

Be Patient » Post #14

Wed Sep 11, 2019 13:09 in General Talk

Now that the site is fully functional, why is that many surveys that are completed are not paying us. They know where the problem is and still this is not being corrected. Many surveys of your surveys, toluna are still not paying up. And we are required to take a screenshot and contact the customer support and ending up with replies that these issues happen and we must move on to the next surveys.

Jim is laughing all the way to the bank. » Post #13

Sat Aug 31, 2019 23:10 in General Talk

This was posted by dreday in Tell me why you do what you do

by dreday77 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 21:06
Thank you everyone who were brave to share your personal stories. I'm extremely touched and even more motivated to continue doing my work. I know my team will be too. These stories are why we do what we do. We can't let everyone down. Better days are coming. We just hear from Skrill that they have now reconsidered their decision and approved our application! We are now hard at work to get it back live for all of you who need it to cash out your earnings. Payoneer is coming to. Thank you for your patience in this transition.We are hopefully 10 days away from being able to increase survey inventory too.

29-08-2019: $14.58 earned! » Post #3

Fri Aug 30, 2019 00:17 in Success Stories

congrats :thumbup: :thumbup:

Survey data response stored in the Cloud » Post #3

Mon Aug 26, 2019 21:37 in General Talk

As we have no work here to do, I find it interesting all the topics, and I even go as old as 2017 posts. Somehow I need to spend time here.

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #87

Mon Aug 26, 2019 03:10 in General Talk

We also ended destroying the beautiful nature. Amazon is burning with no solutions.

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #83

Mon Aug 26, 2019 00:44 in General Talk

tasman1 wrote:
suraraj wrote: I never did called you or anyone as a cry baby. This was just a saying in English.

hi suraraj , you can call me crying baby , no prob I will not be angry at you , no prob , I am just a slave No 35277696AC38 and can accept any word

I will never do that.

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #81

Mon Aug 26, 2019 00:33 in General Talk

I never did called you or anyone as a cry baby. This was just a saying in English.

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #79

Mon Aug 26, 2019 00:23 in General Talk

“The crying baby gets the milk”
Sorry that you have misunderstood me.
I am not against who frequently complain. I wish to mention that only who do that do get what they want.
I still feel cheated that many surveys from Your-surveys are not paid because of the error. Also the response for the ticket is also very generic and not supportive.

POLL_ Are you here for CASH or for Gift Cards ? » Post #76

Mon Aug 26, 2019 00:00 in General Talk

“The crying baby gets the milk”

Not able to change my email id » Post #8

Tue Aug 20, 2019 14:13 in General Talk

I got a reply from Brian to my ticket a week back. So I assume that ysense have their own support staff. Brian was with clixsense before.

Happy Independence Day » Post #2

Wed Aug 14, 2019 21:52 in General Talk

A Very happy independence day to all Indian Members.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 19, 2019 15:34:15 EST