Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by suraraj

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by suraraj

WOW!!! » Post #5

Mon Mar 01, 2021 00:01 in General Talk

How are you doing sir?

dutch1898 are u still here? » Post #5

Mon Mar 01, 2021 00:00 in General Talk

I was also wondering. Hope he is fine with good health.

How to earn Bitcoins? » Post #1

Tue Feb 09, 2021 02:38 in General Talk

Any one here earning Bitcoins or Mining Bitcoins? If so can you give some sort of Guidance the ways of doing that. Thanks in advance. :thumbup:

Gold survey dashboard » Post #20

Fri Feb 05, 2021 00:24 in General Talk

One thing is sure that many things happen often many times here and they have been reported many times before and after that these many things happen now and they may happen many times even in the future. :lol: :lol:

$102.06 January Total » Post #2

Mon Feb 01, 2021 06:59 in Success Stories

It is good for you and bad for others. Congrats. Make hay while the sun shines. :D

Budget 2021 » Post #2

Mon Feb 01, 2021 06:57 in General Talk

A gimmick.

How to legally decline a vaccine?...tasman1 » Post #17

Sat Jan 30, 2021 17:55 in General Talk

Do not consume alcohol for 45 days after vaccination: Experts

This is interesting as people can never stop drinking after taking the Vaccine for 45 days. Consumption of alcohol is known to affect the immune response and so the vaccine will have no effect literally.

PayPal » Post #11

Sun Jan 24, 2021 05:54 in General Talk

sonyjmn wrote: Has paypal changed fund transfer

Today got mail from paypal stating they have automatically transferred money

Earlier I used to click on funds transfer icon and then to my bank account

Any one is facing same

Got 70.30 as exchange rate for 1 dollar and amount received was 703.39

Please do reply

Thank you

Paypal always transfer the funds for me. I have never transferred by myself. I have not even worried about the funds getting transferred to my bank account.

4.00 only on 11/01 disaster ...tasman1 » Post #6

Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:42 in Success Stories

This is also the worst month since I had joined this site. Samplicio are a dead end since many months back.Yoursurvey pay as per their wish. Peanut lab surveys are rare and they also pay in peanuts. Toluna has disappeared. So only offers and they are also very bad for Indian members here.

Take the Covid19 vaccine all will be fine. Really? » Post #3

Sat Jan 16, 2021 06:46 in General Talk

This implies that the Vaccine is not safe for the older people as many of them who had died were old people and the vaccine side effects has caused the death. So the companies data were not true and the clinical trial is a scam. How come WHO approved the vaccine for emergency use? :roll: :roll:

WOW!!! » Post #4

Mon Jan 11, 2021 18:02 in General Talk

@dutch1898, Hope your are fine and healthy. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Two for Valerie ...tasman1 » Post #22

Wed Jan 06, 2021 23:29 in General Talk

Was it a coup by the protesters? :roll: :roll:

Test ...tasman1 » Post #6

Fri Jan 01, 2021 17:36 in General Talk

I hope that you get your signature for the future. :thumbup:

Test ...tasman1 » Post #4

Fri Jan 01, 2021 17:32 in General Talk

There is nothing to test here. The first day of the year is very very bad. Zero earnings. :roll:

7.16 on 09/12 Not bad » Post #3

Thu Dec 10, 2020 00:46 in Success Stories

Even after you have got the surveys with more rewards why then you try the 1 cents disqualification surveys from Revenue universe. :lol: :lol:

why delay paypal payment » Post #52

Wed Dec 09, 2020 09:23 in General Talk

Yes, I am also getting redirected to ysense as soon as I click the samplicio invites. Last completed samplicio survey was on November 10. May be restricted by samplicio to complete the surveys from them.

Just a quick hello. » Post #7

Mon Dec 07, 2020 08:12 in General Talk

Welcome back. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Topic » Post #11

Wed Oct 28, 2020 20:30 in General Talk

valerie wrote:
suraraj wrote: Sorry nothing can be done by me. I cannot vote in the general elections in the United states. I do not want to discuss politics. Useless to discuss here at ySense. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

No one is forced to discuss anything here. Also, no one is forced to read the forums.
In addition, no one is forced to visit the forums.

The exception might be the moderators of the sub forums they moderate. Since you
are not a moderator, you are not forced to participate in sub forum discussions.

Yes Valerie, you are correct. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Topic » Post #4

Wed Oct 28, 2020 00:45 in General Talk

Sorry nothing can be done by me. I cannot vote in the general elections in the United states. I do not want to discuss politics. Useless to discuss here at ySense. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Topic » Post #2

Tue Oct 27, 2020 21:09 in General Talk

When will the issues at ySense be solved? :roll: :roll:
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Mar 7, 2021 17:14:18 EST