Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by Rendon58

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by Rendon58

Patto Checklist (Record 48.45 dlls) » Post #137

Thu Nov 23, 2017 07:56 in Your Stats

Congrat Pattoqro. How many time do you do this?

very dificult in some surveys » Post #9

Mon Nov 20, 2017 20:14 in Your Stats

Yes, I think you are going to be really good

$1000 Completed on ClixSense » Post #116

Thu Nov 09, 2017 14:10 in Your Stats

CONGRATULATIONS! I hope I can complete $1,000 either in a few time. What is the secret? And can you tell me how can I meet the qualifications for the tasks?

Thanks

Regards from Mexico

new member » Post #8

Sat Nov 04, 2017 05:24 in Member Introduction

You are welcome. We are already two new so we can go through the tips to do more things here. Successes

Hello! Im a new member from Mexico! » Post #12

Sat Nov 04, 2017 05:24 in Member Introduction

Welcome, countryman. We are already two new so we can go through the tips to do more things here. Successes You can access the international forum for chateas rn español. Here they only accept English.

$1000 Completed on ClixSense » Post #103

Thu Nov 02, 2017 14:13 in Your Stats

Congratulations... It´s very exciting

Hello everybody. Regards from Jalisco, Mexico » Post #1

Tue Oct 31, 2017 13:43 in Member Introduction

Hello everybody. Regards from Jalisco, Mexico, the land of Tequila and mariachi and some others beautyful things. The next two days we are going to celebrate the Days of the Death, a very important tradition in our culture. Many people are disguised as "Catrina" these days, character that symbolizes death ... also offerings are placed to families already disabled, whose souls believe that they return to visit us at this time, so we put food and drink as a way to welcome, as well as flowers, water, cigars and toys.
It is also customary to visit the cemeteries to clean the tombs, place flowers and offerings, and even bring food and music, staying some all night in the cemeteries. The most famous are those of Mixquic in the State of Mexico, in Lake Patzcuaro in Michoacán, and in Oaxaca.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/17/f5/65/17f56594d85be13376950a8eb84a14a9--candy-skull-makeup-candy-skulls.jpg

Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 17, 2021 22:52:54 EST