Please wait...
HomeForumPosts by wildbillhickok

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Posts by wildbillhickok

will any change happen? » Post #3

Sat Sep 07, 2019 14:21 in General Talk

There are still some surveys that don't show their respective provider. I'm just avoiding them for now. The availability, for me at least, is normal.

Patience is needed badly! » Post #2

Fri Aug 02, 2019 16:07 in General Talk

You are right...Patience is a virtue...Moments ago I tried to change my password..But I could not, for some reason, then thinking my password had already changed I tried to log in without sucess, after 2 more attempts i received the message:"too many failed attempts try later" :x ... I just logged in and my pass stills the same...

I think it is time to wait and not flood the support with complaints...

Would you pay 50 bucks to watch Jake paul weeding » Post #11

Wed Jul 31, 2019 19:21 in General Talk

Quote:ALL ETHICS THROWN OUT THE WINDOW TO MAE MORE CASH (billions of $ is not enough for them).

This is true they even sacrifice the experience inside the game in the name of savage profit (today almost all apps offer option of watching ad videos inside the game). And they put "free play" in the title...I know isn't for free...They should sell us the game instead.

I'm 28 years old and when i started to play games there was no inside the game transactions and the multiplayer mode was made with a second joystick.

Would you pay 50 bucks to watch Jake paul weeding » Post #6

Tue Jul 30, 2019 15:17 in General Talk

Paying? lol :lol: . Never. They should pay me 100 dollars (In case I had some free time I would, maybe, watch).

When talking about $ I even reject doing micro transactions inside mobile games, (because I know I will never get this money back).

Proof 2019 is better.......tasman1 » Post #5

Fri Jul 19, 2019 14:44 in General Talk

Quote:Will someone light a candle and cry for me??

Man you live in Denmark I'm sure you are ok :mrgreen:

Australian Rich ???....tasman1 » Post #14

Thu Jul 18, 2019 13:51 in General Talk

Quote:Some of the latest information on poverty in Australia comes from a study conducted by the Australian Council of Social Service in 2012. The report, Poverty In Australia, shows that in 2010, after taking account of housing costs, an estimated 2,265,000 people or 12.5% of all people, including 575,000 children (17.3% of all children), lived in households below the most austere poverty line widely used in international research

I heard about the b side of Australia too, I didn't do a good research on internet though, but i watched somewhere that the situation of Australian aboriginal people is very poor. I admire more the nordic countries like: Denmark, Norway (and Canada too)... ...All countries have poverty, and there might be some inequality in Australia too. But if we compare with Brazil (1) we have a far greater insurmountable abism between poor and rich (2) as inequality breeds criminality and violence (in some cases, I still not sure, anyway I'm poor and not violent :lol: ), we pratically have more losses in lifes than a country in war. Some Brazilians would get mad at me for saying this, and I understand, i like my country too I've been a military for a short period of time, and if I could go back in time would still be one (I'm patriotic not because of football, i love my country). In conclusion, we do have good things here too, the case is that i just can't figure out if they can surmount the bad ones.

Australian Rich ???....tasman1 » Post #12

Wed Jul 17, 2019 19:28 in General Talk

Hmm Australia...kangaroos, koalas, Platypus (fancy animal that looks like a hybrid of a duck and a beaver) and rich people, of course, the debt is just evidence of the expensive lifestyle they have. I bet that millionaires from china when they do not move to Bristish Columbia in Canada they go Australia.

(I won't trace a parellel between Australia and my country because we cannot compare apples to oranges).

Color of Your Soul....tasman1 » Post #3

Mon Jul 15, 2019 14:56 in General Talk

Mine might be grey since I'm kind indifferent to stuff most of the time, not happy nor sad, not for nor against... unnoticed sometimes...

Excess always dangerous- But not water if you are » Post #4

Sun Jul 07, 2019 18:00 in General Talk

I generally drink 3 to 5 litters of water daily in summer, when I exercise, to avoid dehydration, a very dangerous condition that can let us confuse and can lead to death... But drinking water in excess can cause loss of electrolytes (overhydration). I cannot explain this in more details because I just superficially heard or read about it on internet.

The sorcery is legal? » Post #6

Tue Jul 02, 2019 14:13 in General Talk

Quote:Thanks for giving me ideas how to get rid of some nasty folks , like politicians , rich etc

I'm not generalizing...not all politicians are the same...but coming back about vodoo as form to exterminate some nasty folks I think it would be innocuous agaisnt politicians because there are imune to all things that would ruin a average human; you know, they don't abide by the same moral conduct code,also they aren't susceptible (the ones that I know at least) to normal human experience, they are capable of anything plus, they themselves wrote the laws to rule the common men.... In my opinion some would, along with cockroaches, even survive a nuclear apocalipse...

Happy Canada Day » Post #3

Mon Jul 01, 2019 19:21 in General Talk

Great and beatiful country, that has two languages! I'm not Canadian but I admire the country. :thumbup:

The sorcery is legal? » Post #4

Sun Jun 30, 2019 18:53 in General Talk

Sorcery ???? I don't believe that this can do much...In the worst case scenario this can, at the maximum, twist the mind of someone that is mentally ill, evil, weak into doing something destructive,,,

Disapointed in Mobile Device ....tasman1 » Post #9

Sat Jun 29, 2019 13:13 in General Talk

Quote:How fast is your table ? Can you send it to some race and maybe earn few buck ?

Unfortunately despite having 4 legs I never saw it moving, so no chance of making some...

Artificial intelligence Where is the world going » Post #2

Sat Jun 29, 2019 13:09 in General Talk

I saw a lot of stuff about AI revolution. Some, in my opinion, are on a distant horizon...Like an autonomous robot capable of reasoning, "thinking outside of the box", a creative humanoid... In the other hand, we are very close from a reality that robots do jobs that people used to do. I wonder how this will unfold in countries in development like mine.
This way I will be poor forever...unless i in some way leave this country :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Disapointed in Mobile Device ....tasman1 » Post #4

Fri Jun 28, 2019 20:06 in General Talk

In my house there is a table with four legs, it never left house though....

Big F logic.......tasman1 » Post #3

Tue Jun 25, 2019 15:14 in General Talk

I think that the army takes people as young as 18 because they still don't have their personalities formed so they can be more effectively molded into a good soldiers. However the french foreign legion accepts recruits with ages ranging form 18 to 40 year. The only thing that comes to my mind to explain this is that they would lack candidates in the legion with greater age restriction (because they have a selection process on which they rule out those that aren't either mentally, cognitively and physically capable, based on their criteria). Even taking recruits with more age. in my opinion, the legion is one of the most feared and efficient military forces in the world.

Talking about smoking age, it is a very difficult question...The only thing that I know is that we most of the time intuitively know what is best for us.

What is your favourite mode of transportation » Post #7

Mon Jun 24, 2019 17:28 in General Talk

Jet pack...or wingsuit but this last one depends on an auxiliar transport mean, you know, to drop me from high an altitude (range is limited). Someday I will buy a plane, not enough money so far...

What/Where would you like to see/go in America? » Post #15

Sun Jun 23, 2019 20:22 in General Talk

I think I will never step my feets in American soil. :D
But I find very interesting how civilians can buy from AR15s up to .50 cal barretts, and all kind of ammunitions, tracers, armor piercing, incendiary, I see this as a part of American culture.... The United States is indeed a very rich and interesting country...What the US does affects the entire world...This site is from USA :D USA is the most influential force in the world today... I speak and listen the English language almost all day, I listen to music in english, I use GPS, my pc runs windows, I used to buy on Amazon...I'm writting in english, right now...USA is everywhere.... let's not talk about NSA or drones and lockheed martin stealth planes :silent: :silent: :lol:

Walmart will start delivering grocery your fridge » Post #19

Sun Jun 09, 2019 19:05 in General Talk

They should use a robot or drone to do this (entering by the roof and leaving the groceries on the table, I don't know). For me, at least, a person entering someone's home and filling up himself the fridge looks very bizarre. :shock:

Any methods or techniques that can be explained? » Post #6

Fri Jun 07, 2019 14:32 in General Talk

I don't take surveys anymore and to talk a little bit about tasks ( at least for me) they are not so good as they were last year... Surveys depend on your geolocation and your profile, being rejected in a given survey is normal they are always searching for an specific group of people also they have quality control artificies so is always good to read well before aswering.
Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2019 22:04:46 EST