Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talk68 Heavy Duty Problems ....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
68 Heavy Duty Problems ....tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 19:40

68 Year old
68 Heavy duty problems
68% of rotten green brain
68 of 69 blonde can not see me
68% of my time sitting on my verandah

Sad , time to find some nice cosy geriatric home
tasman1
Posts15,828
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,257
Likes Received15,639/8,145

#2 by kanjoormadam09 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 20:23

Did not understand the meaning of this post :?
kanjoormadam09
Posts219
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given259
Likes Received269/141

#3 by Madison91 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 20:42

As the poem says,
The setting sun is infinitely good, yet it is almost dusk.
Madison91
Posts399
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given280
Likes Received227/160

#4 by tasman1 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 20:47

kanjoormadam09 wrote: Did not understand the meaning of this post :?

I am 68 year old geriatric now
tasman1
Posts15,828
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,257

#5 by Darkstar2 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 21:34

tasman1 wrote: 68 Year old
68 Heavy duty problems

I hear you Tasman1, happy birthday :mrgreen: Don't worry 68 is the new 48 :P You are a long way to the graveyard.
Stay away from nursing homes or senior homes, they are slaughter homes, if you stay away from these homes you will live 20-30 years longer!
Darkstar2
Posts16,949
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,155
Likes Received12,316/6,549

#6 by kanjoormadam09 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 22:36

Wish you a very happy birthday tasman Sir . May you have another bright 34 birthdays. 8-)
kanjoormadam09
Posts219
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given259
Likes Received269/141

#7 by tasman1 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 22:58

kanjoormadam09 wrote: Wish you a very happy birthday tasman Sir . May you have another bright 34 birthdays. 8-)

Thanks but at this stage have no plan to die for next 50 year
Maybe can go to geriatric home or buy burial plot but dying is not on my mind
tasman1
Posts15,828
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,257

#8 by kanjoormadam09 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 00:01

Prepare some medicine yourself to remain young for 50 years then I will say that what you are saying is good :)
kanjoormadam09
Posts219
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given259
Likes Received269/141

#9 by Arvind9 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 00:51

68 Heavy duty problems

I have noticed you count every day of you life it is having a negative effect on your Physiology,when I go out no one can tell how old I am people of my age look 10 years older than me so people judge me by the same measure,when you are asked your age your birth certificate or some form of id should be the right way of showing it not by your own expressions then life seems very different

My aunt my mother's childhood classmate is 84 she comes from an aristocratic family her son died last year he was only 54 no one is there to look after her,but she still does not find it necessary to talk about what can she do at this age attitude is what counts she has a very positive mind even now
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 01:21 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,571
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,710
Likes Received2,764/2,019

#10 by valerie » Sat Sep 25, 2021 06:43

If it's your birthday, HappY BirthDaY!

Nothing wrong with sitting on the veranda. Think how fortunate you are to have a veranda.
Just remember to get some daily activity. Here is some ideas:

stand on head all day
find a hill, roll down hill ten times
walk a mile carrying a beer keg
balance on one foot for one hour

OR do what I do....

Sell your house, spend two months packing and moving stuff to storage.
Buy another house, spend two months moving stuff out of storage and unpacking.
valerie
Posts21,839
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,352
Likes Received19,571/8,243

#11 by josealvesjr » Sat Sep 25, 2021 07:57

68 Heavy duty problems

Congrats Tasman and remember life often gives you less than you deserve, occasionally it gives you more than you expect.
josealvesjr
Posts1,673
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given418
Likes Received1,269/824

#12 by Darkstar2 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:18

Guy is 68 and is complaining - I'd hate to think what he'll think when he reaches his 80's :P

Age is only a number. For instance a bad marriage can age you 30-40 years than your actual age, for instance if you are 40 and have been married all this time, you would feel like 80-90 physically and morally :P Maybe this is the case for Tasman1, he is 68 in age but feels like 90, I'm sure he will agree with me. This is why generally single people have more sanity and wealth as they reach a certain age :P
Darkstar2
Posts16,949
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,155

#13 by Darkstar2 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:24

valerie wrote:

OR do what I do....

Sell your house, spend two months packing and moving stuff to storage.
Buy another house, spend two months moving stuff out of storage and unpacking.

He needs to move out of that remote island he's on for starters, he'd love it in Iceland :D

Anyhow birthdays to me have always been a regular day, there is nothing happy about a birthday, it is just a harsh reminder that you are getting a closer and closer to your coffin even with all the money in the world it does not buy happiness or health, basically most money wealthy people make will never be used up, it will go to their family and loved ones if they have any, and if they don't, it will go to whoever thief is in office. The thought of getting older and older is nothing to be happy about, people are happy that day just as an escape or denial but the older you get the more you start to think about arrangements, your funerals, costs, your wishes, what comes after death, etc.... even if you have faith, you are still concerned of leaving your family behind, loved ones, children, assuming you have a good life and wanna continue living, for others, it is a fact that many people would rather die than live and counting the days, so yeah it's a happy birthday to them :D
Darkstar2
Posts16,949
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,155

#14 by tasman1 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 15:04

josealvesjr wrote:
68 Heavy duty problems

Congrats Tasman and remember life often gives you less than you deserve, occasionally it gives you more than you expect.

Agree 100% with .......,.., life often gives you less than you deserve

Agree 0% with .........,,.occasionally it gives you more than you expect....... hmm , that never happen

Darkstar ......Iceland ? blah , I am hot person and demand hot place and hot blonde

Valerie thanks for giving me good idea , will start packing now
tasman1
Posts15,828
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,257

#15 by josealvesjr » Sat Sep 25, 2021 16:30

tasman1 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:
68 Heavy duty problems

Agree 100% with .......,.., life often gives you less than you deserve

Agree 0% with .........,,.occasionally it gives you more than you expect....... hmm , that never happen

Darkstar ......Iceland ? blah , I am hot person and demand hot place and hot blonde

Valerie thanks for giving me good idea , will start packing now

Well Tasman that depends how you look upon it, because life (sometimes) gives more than you expect. Count your blessings you have your family (I hope all in good health), you have a roof above your head, food on the table, you have a porch (varanda) to sit on, you have YSense and other sites to keep you occupied, you have your imaginary blonds and you have us who read your over the top topics. :lol: Like Monty Python used to sing "Always look on the bright side of Life" :D
josealvesjr
Posts1,673
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given418
Likes Received1,269/824

#16 by Darkstar2 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 18:17

You are right, life sometimes gives you more than you expect, more bullshit that is :lol: But you are also correct, he should be thankful he can walk, talk, has food on the table and a roof above his head, and usage of his right hand :P and we both know he is unhappy with his marriage, he told us :D Unfortunately, he fell for the marriage trap, it's too late now. Point being, some people barely lift a f* finger and get a good life, whilst some people struggle, work hard and get nothing but trouble. It's almost as if we have a predetermined faith, a luck gene.
Darkstar2
Posts16,949
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,155

#17 by kanjoormadam09 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 20:18

Only 5% of the married people are happy with their married life rest consider it as a hell. Fortunes and luxuries are meaningless as one day we have to leave all these and rest under the mud :P
kanjoormadam09
Posts219
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given259
Likes Received269/141

#18 by Darkstar2 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 09:51

kanjoormadam09 wrote: Only 5% of the married people are happy with their married life

That bad ? I didn't know it was that bad :mrgreen: Though I remember a US statistic showing that more than 2/3 of marriages end up in divorce, but you cannot assume that those who do not divorce are happy, not every unhappy marriage ends in divorce, for a lot of obvious reasons :mrgreen: Why is it that so many people are unhappy in relationships ? WELL because they are in it for the wrong reasons - If someone is looking for a f*ck buddy to satisfy their daily or multi-daily cravings, then they don't want to get into a relationship, all they need to do is place an ad on Craigslist or on Tinder or on other sleazy sites and they will get a reply within 5 minutes of posting :D People get into relationships and marriages for all the wrong reasons - They go by the initial infatuation, the initial lust. Humans are not meant to live with one another, make sacrifices, compromise, learn to live with differences, how many married couples really lived with one another for several years before deciding to get married ? This is how you can really gauge your partner's traits, in good and in bad situations, if you can pass the test, you are ready for marriage, but you only pass below the belt, and nothing else, that won't cut it :D

The worse are married couples rushing to have children before truly knowing each other on a DEEP level, so they end up with children then they are unhappy and postpone divorce until child has grown (if ever) or just don't, and delay the divorce until more damage is done or until one or both bodies are found down the river :mrgreen: Looks, physical, material, lust, infatuation, it seems to be at the top of the list, you know how guys are, at least 99%, they look at arse first, and other stuff, the outer shell, and let's be honest, girls/women do that too, even though they deny it - though it is not as bad as men are, looks plays a big role, personality second, and no the fact some women are coupled with ugly guys that's rubbish, these ugly men have money :D So both men AND women cater to their own interest and agendas, so how the hell can marriage work, because most people use "SEX" as a baseline to see if they are compatible, sex, looks and a good kisser, I mean let's face it people have urges, if women don't find a guy that is a good kisser/lover, she will get it elsewhere, and for guys, they get it elsewhere anyway regardless :lol: Except that for guys it is 100% physical, for women, there is lot of interest for physical and looks, but not JUST that. It is a sad fact that a lot of women / girls fall for deadbeat guys, violent, aggressive, etc, ask Gaby Petito that girl in the news, who was vloging about her trip, just watching that police video of her fiance you can see right away what a deadbeat guy he is, and now HE is wanted, why the bloody hell do girls fall for such guys even though they are violent, they beat their girlfriend, wife, etc. Both men and women have too many flaws and get into relationships for all the wrong reasons. Maybe there are 1% of men out there who are not only after T&A...... but yeah, this is why I think they should make those real shag dolls mainstream and affordable, in both male and female versions, it would help reduce the number of diseases and avoid unnecessary marriages or relationships, and it's less costly too - in fact it should be covered by insurance or even by the government :lol:

Quote:
rest consider it as a hell. Fortunes and luxuries are meaningless as one day we have to leave all these and rest under the mud :P

Well if you have family or children, they will get your luxuries and fortunes :D and yes we will all lie under the mud, until time we are risen to be judged :D This is why we must try to enjoy life as much as we can, and it's a shame that people RUIN their lives with failed marriages. Both financially and emotionally.

But guys never learn, they like to brag how they are in their 12th marriage, and 10 children from 10 different wives.
and same for women, they leave violent guys and deadbeats only to meet another deadbeat - the F is wrong with people ? OK people have needs and need a partner, do not want to be alone, want to be loved, but people should be more picky and not rush into things (literally too :lol: )
Darkstar2
Posts16,949
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,155

#19 by valerie » Mon Sep 27, 2021 07:03

The reason for a high divorce rate is very obvious.

This isn't the 1800's any more. People can get married one day and get divorced the next day.

For many people, marriage is not sacred any more. If there is any kind of disagreement, instead
of working on it together, they choose divorce.

Believe it or not, it truly is not all about adultery. There are many reasons why people divorce
that have nothing to do with being unfaithful.

I don't know stats and I am sure it varies country to country but if I had to guess for the USA,
I'd say MONEY plays a huge role in divorce.
valerie
Posts21,839
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,352
Likes Received19,571/8,243

#20 by kanjoormadam09 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 07:32

If not related to faith then why enter in to marriage life. You can enjoy life both sexual and other without entering marriage. getting divorce and again getting married cannot be considered faith for people who praise religion be it 19 th century or 21 st century
kanjoormadam09
Posts219
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given259
Likes Received269/141
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 23, 2021 01:34:49 EST