Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHow to know world will end?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
How to know world will end?

#21 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 07:15

tasman1 wrote:
kanjoormadam09 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
kanjoormadam09 wrote: Global warming and climate change are great evidence to prove that end of world is in this century itself.

Global warming ? ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha

Why Tasman1 Sir you are riduculing Global warming . it is a real fact that we are experiencing. Even the present corona virus is the result of this phenomenon. global warming is the reason for climatic changes which I read in your earlier post. So dont take global warming lightly.

Simple , I do not see it , did never see any changes , it is same as it was before

It's progressive, you might not see changes YET, they are occurring all over the world in different forms, eventually it will be so bad that everyone will feel it. I know, in the winter when it is -40C outside and you are shovelling 7 feet of snow you kinda wonder about global warming :P but it's reality. But people say nothing about those hot summers of +40C +50C scorching hot, nope, they get tans, 3rd degree burns, even add more tanning lotion no problem - people will only believe when they are required to wear hazmat suits to go outside otherwise the sun would burn away their skin instantly :D
Darkstar2
Posts16,917
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,148
Likes Received12,298/6,535

#22 by kanjoormadam09 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 07:35

Yes Sir, people will learn only when everything reach uncontrollable and will start crying for help. No one is bothered about Global warming and busy buying luxuries to enjoy life.It woul;d be better if people save nature rather than going after human created Gods
kanjoormadam09
Posts188
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given228
Likes Received243/126

#23 by Arvind9 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 07:41

Global warming is real no doubt about it,its more visible in the mountain ranges where ice is melting faster even in the Antarctic glaciers are melting faster due to which sea levels are rising,by 2050 many small islands like the Maldives will dissappear coastlines will be pushed in by 10km cutting into land,we never had cyclonic storms in the Arabian sea in the west coast of India but now slowly they are getting distructive our citys were never built to withstand cyclonic storms because it was never a cyclone prone area,but people are ignoring it as made up because governments are talking about making money from it I had a survey where it asked would you be willing to pay $1500 a year to help reduce emissions,my FOOT global warming can go to hell,Borris Johnson is trying to get $100 billion for the cause from rich countries no one is ready to give when the rich dont want to give anything why should anyone pay
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673
Likes Received2,733/1,996

#24 by Arvind9 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 08:01

kanjoormadam09 wrote: Yes Sir, people will learn only when everything reach uncontrollable and will start crying for help. No one is bothered about Global warming and busy buying luxuries to enjoy life.It woul;d be better if people save nature rather than going after human created Gods

Its not as easy as you think for everything governments talk about making money they wont do anything to the multinationals who are the culprits,even if people pay the problem will still be there because the reasons for Global warming will never be addressed,government is talking about increasing power tarrifs by upto 40% or 7 hours no electricity everyday,to reduce use of Coal but the government has sold all the coal mines to our Industrialist they will continue to use it to make money whom is the government trying to fool,take a loan from the IMF or World Bank but no they want to empty the pockets of common people in the name of global warming
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#25 by Arvind9 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 08:05

Kerala is becoming a religious nightmare people are being devided along religious beliefs Christians Hindus Muslims who lived together are being devided young Christian women are becoming nuns,you destroy society in the name of religion its justified
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#26 by kanjoormadam09 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 08:17

Yes Sir whole world is mad with religion without embracing the good side of religion and they use it for profits and fame. Whole world is in the fire of greediness and superstitions.
kanjoormadam09
Posts188
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given228
Likes Received243/126

#27 by Arvind9 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 17:50

Religious slandering in a Indian Metropolitan city and a IT hub,a Muslim woman and a Hindu man assaulted by two men for traveling together the womans husband was called and asked why his wife was traveling with a Hindu man religion on top shelf
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#28 by tasman1 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 17:59

My religion is BLONDE GIRLS .... but like most religion my religion have a problem

No proof there is God and no proof BLONDE GIRLS are in love with me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad , sad
tasman1
Posts15,774
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,203
Likes Received15,587/8,118

#29 by Arvind9 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 18:03

Why even you got slandered for being with an Aboriginal
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#30 by kanjoormadam09 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 20:04

Arvind9 wrote: Religious slandering in a Indian Metropolitan city and a IT hub,a Muslim woman and a Hindu man assaulted by two men for traveling together the womans husband was called and asked why his wife was traveling with a Hindu man religion on top shelf

this is a great evidence for people who say that religion does not cause any hatred or havoc.
kanjoormadam09
Posts188
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given228
Likes Received243/126

#31 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 08:46

tasman1 wrote: My religion is BLONDE GIRLS .... but like most religion my religion have a problem

No proof there is God and no proof BLONDE GIRLS are in love with me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sad , sad

Do you need proof really ? That's where FAITH comes in. There is oxygen in the air, you need it to survive, yet you are breathing the air, but you don't see it :mrgreen: Some people believe some don't, thank goodness for FREE will, a gift we were given, and that free will will be responsible for our falling too :D but if you put religion aside and read scriptures some of the stuff going on in society has striking resemblance. Then there is another hot debate, some people will say language and religion were invented by humans - in a way that can be true for religion. We could have one common creator but humans made different religions. Though I do not think there is a creator for every skin colour, race, ethnicity - so this is a hot potato :D

It's kinda weird though that some people do not believe in God yet they believe in aliens they have never seen I've even over heard people suggest that global warming and climate change is the fault of aliens :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts16,917
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,148

#32 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 08:56

kanjoormadam09 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Religious slandering in a Indian Metropolitan city and a IT hub,a Muslim woman and a Hindu man assaulted by two men for traveling together the womans husband was called and asked why his wife was traveling with a Hindu man religion on top shelf

this is a great evidence for people who say that religion does not cause any hatred or havoc.

This is exactly a point I made many times in those discussions - a lot of the world conflicts are based on territory and religion, all the tension in Middle East and terrorism and all those groups, religion based. SO is religion to blame really, initially religion was not meant for that purpose, it was not meant to divide, but the problem is what people MADE of religion - they took a peaceful religion and mangled it to suit their own agendas, it's what humans made of it. It's quite pathetic that if 2 people GENUINELY love each other cannot be together because of their religion, colour, whatever, it's absurd, no LOVING GOD would support such bullshit, yet some people DARE use God's holy name and THINK they are serving him by committing acts of terror and MURDER - that was definitely NOT the purpose of religion to begin with, and I don't know of any genuine, original scripture that says you must fly a plane into buildings, or kill innocent people to go to paradise - that's only the Devil and his deception - Though there is another hot potato of a debate, some religions are very different than one another with different beliefs, that could be problematic in a marriage or relationship - BUT do all people PRACTICE their religion ? That's another question, ideal human beings can live with one another with different beliefs, where religion should not divide, but who said that humans are ideal, people are killing one another now, even people of their own religion. Look at what is happening in the Middle East.

People believing in NOTHING nowadays people are empty.........religion could be a good thing, it can help people, some people have faith and believe and it helps them cope, nobody should be denied of his/her faith/beliefs, but it should not cause harm to others, and if 2 people want to be together or seen together, they should be free to do so regardless of their religion, and if it doesn't work out, so be it, but who the F*** are others to intervene and say "You cannot be with that person" because some religions (mangled religions) have the man in a controlling role, controlling their girlfriend / wives like a dog on its leash - it's pathetic - does a loving God support this ? I don't think so.
Darkstar2
Posts16,917
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,148

#33 by Arvind9 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:28

These incidents are quite widespread now,a Muslim who knows I believe in nothing told me if a Hindu is with a Muslim no one will harm us,I said I know,79.8% of Indian population is Hindu,Muslims 14.2%,Christians 2.3% rest 3.7%,Hindus are very unique more a Hindu is an illetrate he has less brains they say one day India will become an Islamic country if we dont do something its instilled in their minds,they say Muslim have 10 kids we only 2-3,,I replied and still Hindus are 79.8% they say impossible we dont believe it ,yes go and get your brains checked its become empty you are fools they go blank but they still cannot believe that is the core problem politicians are quick to take advantage and feed some more rubbish into their brains till they become incapable of thinking

So Gods wife Parvati tells her husband the creator of the universe look look look whats going on god says dont disturb I have better things to do even if I explain to them they will call me a fool why go down there and become creator of nothing,although he does not have to go far he stays in the Himalayas UFO'S keep coming and going where he stays and the place is highly radioactive god has made shure no idiot lands up there or else the person will die of radiation
Last edited by Arvind9 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:35 » edited 2 times in total
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#34 by tasman1 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 16:55

Darkstar ......... I have 100% proof that MY RELIGION [ Blonde Girls ] is real

Just go out of house and you will see many blonde girls , proof my religion is real

For global warming I demand every country in the world to send warm air to Tasmania until we have extra 20C avg temp
tasman1
Posts15,774
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,203
Likes Received15,587/8,118

#35 by Darkstar2 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 17:23

Arvind9 wrote: they say Muslim have 10 kids we only 2-3,,I replied and still Hindus are 79.8% they say impossible we dont believe it ,yes go and get your brains checked its become empty you are fools they go blank but they still cannot believe that is the core problem politicians are quick to take advantage and feed some more rubbish into their brains till they become incapable of thinking

even 2-3 is too much nowadays, 1 is more than enough - but 10, not all of them have big families, you should see in some Asian countries, it is common to see huge households and large families with 5 or more kids. Like I said some people mangle their own religion - I have heard some Muslim condemn condoms saying it is haram, that's why a couple if required to have sex and not protect themselves - this is a load of utter bollocks - nothing is even mentioned about condoms, condoms are not haram, what is, is shagging outside your marriage, but that is true for most other religions too, but the misconception about condoms is totally false, as is the multi cultural couples of different religion - people like to mangle their religion to suit themselves when they probably never read the Quor'an :D As far as thinking that India will be an Islamic country, I highly doubt that, those who think that have never lived in Europe, and in America maybe if the Democrats keep on winning elections it will happen eventually. If 2 people like each other they should not be forbidden to see each other based on their religion - if religion and different faith can cause trouble in the couple, it is up to the 2 people to discuss, and not a 3rd party to dictate what they can do, that's just as bad as forced marriages.
Darkstar2
Posts16,917
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,148

#36 by kanjoormadam09 » Tue Sep 21, 2021 20:37

The world to s very selfish these days. Even my children are entirely different from how I used to be.In my days as a child I used to practise what my parents wanted me to follow but now a days children don't take anything seriously they are interested in luxury and comfort s
kanjoormadam09
Posts188
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given228
Likes Received243/126
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 12:31:44 EST