Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHow to know world will end?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
How to know world will end?

#1 by kanjoormadam09 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 03:29

Global warming and climate change are great evidence to prove that end of world is in this century itself.
Last edited by kanjoormadam09 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 03:34 » edited 1 time in total
kanjoormadam09
Posts188
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given228
Likes Received243/126

#2 by Arvind9 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 03:46

kanjoormadam09 wrote: Global warming and climate change are great evidence to prove that end of world is in this century itself.

The world has ended five times before we evolved,85% of species on earth become extinct even plants trees die mainly some forms of life in the sea survive the end,in the previous five world humans or any other intelligent species did not exist so direct we humans will not be responsible for the end we will only speed up the process slowly making survival difficult because all life supporting factors will start comming to an end,thats why its necessary to migrate from earth well before it ends not everyone can leave 99.99% will perish on earth those who migrate will not be fools spreading rubbish but qualified and trained people who can deal with unknown condition,so basically the human race will be represented by 0.1% of humans who will take our race ahead in time,so global warming is not the only factor that will bring the end
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673
Likes Received2,733/1,996

#3 by kanjoormadam09 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 03:50

Fantastic answer Sir . life will end only by the dubious acts of humans rather than as said in some religious books like antichrist or something like that. Also I dont give any importance like apocalypse
kanjoormadam09
Posts188
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given228
Likes Received243/126

#4 by Arvind9 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 03:58

kanjoormadam09 wrote: Fantastic answer Sir . life will end only by the dubious acts of humans rather than as said in some religious books like antichrist or something like that. Also I dont give any importance like apocalypse

Everywhere in the universe life evolves in a cycle and ends as life supporting factors start to end no one comes or goes,even the sun the planets were born from the remnants of a supernova more than 5 billion years ago when a star died a few thousand light years from where the sun is today matter and gas from the supernova was spread hundreds of light years from the event where the sun was born from the gasses and matter ,one dying star created another no god made everything,its not imagination without proof signatures of a supernova have been found on earth in the form of soil samples meteorites they are tested and the age of that sample is known chemical composition is known that points towards a supernova
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 04:14 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#5 by Darkstar2 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:02

kanjoormadam09 wrote: Global warming and climate change are great evidence to prove that end of world is in this century itself.

Hardly evidence :D There are many more SPECIFIC events that would come to pass first, and it is a long process, right now for most people they are not aware of the real consequences of global warming and climate change other than hearing about nasty t-storms, floods, hurricanes, etc....usually these events do not shake the world on a massive scale, YET, despite global warming people will eventually learn to live with it, wearing masks outside, wearing protective suits outside and spending most time indoors. The so-called "end" of world is not a 1 day event, it's the progressive and slow process of humanity going down the shite barrel, the rise of violence, religious wars, the fall of the church and pope, the rise of the antichrist, mark of the beast, + so much more specific events that will have a major impact globally and change people's lives, the general unrest and EVIL all around on a permanent basis......the end is very very long process, people will live in misery, violence and HATE will be on the rise, acts of violence will be far worse on a grand scale, corruption everywhere, diseases, basically the high power and super wealthy will control everything and everyone.
There is no real END of the world in itself, the only end will come should something hit the earth and kill everyone on it, or if the earth fell out of its orbit or if the sun stopped working or if the universe says so :mrgreen: that will come eventually everything has a beginning and en end, but meanwhile humans will live thousands of years of evil and misery before a thousand years of peace followed by the grand finale :mrgreen: There are many big events that are yet to shake the world, it will change lives, for sure, but it is nowhere near the "END" in the true sense. In a distant future, as the rich control everything and there is no chance for the average person, MOST people will resort to crime to make ends meet, values and ethics will go down the toilet - there are specific signs to watch for, tribulations, etc, some signs are shown but not all yet.

Global warming and climate change is a tiny drop in the ocean compared to what's to come. when people say we are near end times, well, the near part could mean thousands of years - but tribulations SPECIFICALLY if I am not mistaken is 7 years- it's been a while sine I have not read the book of revelations - last time I read end of time scriptures I was working full time and reading that at work during my breaks :mrgreen:

Oh BTW, Windows 11, the new evil operating system forcing people to throw perfectly fine computers only a few years old powerful enough to play the latest games on ultra, and watch 8k video, right in the bin, because M$ gets to decide that you need at least an 8th gen Intel processor to run their shite - hmmm forcing people to bin working computers, yeah this is the beginning of the end for sure, the end of the PC industry altogether :P and the system to track the mark of the beast tag will run under Windows 11 - watch out - SO let's see now, Windows 10 is valid until 2025 before people are forced (at gun point) to upgrade to Windows 11. So the good news is you have less than 4 more years guaranteed :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts16,917
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,148
Likes Received12,298/6,535

#6 by Arvind9 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:46

1 Ordivician-Silurian Extinction occurred 440 million years ago

2 Devonian Extinction 365 Million years ago

3 Permian Triassic extinction 250 Million years ago

4 Triassic Jurassic Extinction 210 Million years ago

5 Crataceous Tertiary Extinction 65 Million years ago

If you see the gap between extinction events its not much without human existence it was all due to events no one can still predict or Collapse of biodiversity,we are quite close to our extinction if the above numbers are taken into account more so due to human contribution also despite all these assumptions its still believed that the most common reason being collapse of biodiversity will still be the major reason only difference is in the past no one could feel how species that cannot express themselves must have felt like animals marine life but we humans will definitely show god how we feel because humans will feel the betrayal of god none of us will be there at that time so we cannot imagine the anguish our race will feel it will be the greatest extinction event on earth

And in all these extinction events 85%-96% of all life forms became extinct,but was the continental drift the reason for the worlds to end so quickly disturbing natural habitat Australia is the oldest continent to be formed after the drift from the supercontinent at Africa 55 Million years ago,India 40 Million years,Europe 35 million years all the continents were formed during the drift only Africa China Mangolia Russian land masses always existed,its amazing the drift started 800 Million years ago and took millions of years to form the continents we see today,240 million years later all continents will drift again including India naturally no intelligent specie like humans will evolve again on earth,1.2 billion years later earth will no longer support life it will become like venus with temperatures upto 2000 degrees acid rains
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 14:34 » edited 4 times in total
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#7 by Arvind9 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 13:05

The Indian tectonic plate that connected with China and other Asian countries 40million years ago is called the Yangtze plate its 125km thick lying on top of a partially molten layer rock called asthenosphere,situated south east of China in the Junmeng Zhao and Xiaohui Yuan province in China on top of the plate sits the Himalayan ranges these plates are visible from China but no one is allowed to go there because its a very dangerous place to be in every time the plate moves tremors are felt across the Himalayas and northern India
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 13:59 » edited 3 times in total
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#8 by Darkstar2 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 14:43

Arvind9 wrote: 1 Ordivician-Silurian Extinction occurred 440 million years ago

2 Devonian Extinction 365 Million years ago

3 Permian Triassic extinction 250 Million years ago

4 Triassic Jurassic Extinction 210 Million years ago

5 Crataceous Tertiary Extinction 65 Million years ago

It's amazing that they can tell with such accuracy what happened millions and billions of years ago :mrgreen: Are these numbers any indication of a pattern and should be worried ? Not quite - you see, it's called evolution and technology. We are humans now with so much resources and technological advances, we are better equipped at surviving events - it would require a serious event beyond our control, but with all the money spent in space, we have technology to tell is in advance if something is going to hit earth or pass near it. BUT I guess this is still interesting, maybe life itself was meant to have cycles of extinction, maybe our time is due in a few millions of years - then we will be replaced with hybrids mutants and robots for sure :D

Are we really prepared to deal with cataclysmic events ? We do have resources but do we properly use them, not on your life :D This pandemic is proof - the whole world has gone to shite with this damn pandemic, despite a 2% mortality rate, I would hate to think what happens if a cataclysmic event occurs, we are doomed - this is why we have to enjoy life (whatever that means nowadays :D) as much as possible for we do not know what tomorrow brings.
Today you are alive, but tomorrow you don't know if a meteor will crash in your backyard and fall over your head whilst you sleep :D

Quote:
formed during the drift only Africa China Mangolia Russian land masses always existed,its amazing the drift started 800 Million years ago and took millions of years to form the continents we see today,240 years later all continents will drift again including India naturally no intelligent specie like humans will evolve again on earth,1.2 billion years later earth will no longer support life it will become like venus with temperatures upto 2000 degrees acid rains

Right and this could be the explanation for so many uninhabited planets out there, it could be that these planets did have humans, creatures or whatever living there and it became extinct eventually - maybe earth will be just another one of those planets soon to add to the roster :D or somebody might be playing a simulation like the sims universe or something, I dunno I find it crazy that more and more theories suggest we are living inside a computer simulation - it's crazy because then I wonder what lives outside that computer simulation, who created it, it's a never ending cluster-f*ck of theories, but our human brain was designed in a way we could not grasp such things, they go beyond our scope of comprehension. One day we will know the answer, or will we ? Maybe one day we all wake up from a dream and we back to our initial state of energy. maybe maybe maybe, there are so many theories, some are absurd, and some are interesting, dare I say make sense :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts16,917
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,148

#9 by tasman1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 15:22

Global warming ? ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha
tasman1
Posts15,774
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,203
Likes Received15,587/8,118

#10 by Arvind9 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 15:45

It goes to show why we humans evolved so late because we could have never been able to adapt to drastic changes taking place with land moving at sea we have come when there is stability changes are not as drastic as for hundreds of millions of years in the past many species evolved during these changes because they were able to adapt to changing conditions much more easily shows how life evolves according to conditions
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#11 by valerie » Sun Sep 19, 2021 16:21

Climate change has always been changing. Nothing new about that other than the
pollutants humans trash the planet with.
valerie
Posts21,827
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,351
Likes Received19,567/8,241

#12 by Darkstar2 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 17:43

tasman1 wrote:

So you don't believe in vaccines, don't believe in global warming, do you believe the earth is flat too ? :P
Darkstar2
Posts16,917
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,148

#13 by kanjoormadam09 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 19:50

tasman1 wrote:

Why Tasman1 Sir you are riduculing Global warming . it is a real fact that we are experiencing. Even the present corona virus is the result of this phenomenon. global warming is the reason for climatic changes which I read in your earlier post. So dont take global warming lightly.
kanjoormadam09
Posts188
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given228
Likes Received243/126

#14 by tasman1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 20:14

kanjoormadam09 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

Why Tasman1 Sir you are riduculing Global warming . it is a real fact that we are experiencing. Even the present corona virus is the result of this phenomenon. global warming is the reason for climatic changes which I read in your earlier post. So dont take global warming lightly.

Simple , I do not see it , did never see any changes , it is same as it was before
tasman1
Posts15,774
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,203

#15 by tasman1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 20:16

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

So you don't believe in vaccines, don't believe in global warming, do you believe the earth is flat too ? :P

No it is not flat , it is cube :lol: :lol: :lol:
tasman1
Posts15,774
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,203

#16 by tasman1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 20:22

Question ...............What is global warming ?

Answer..................How much more will you pay for bla bla bla ?
tasman1
Posts15,774
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,203

#17 by kanjoormadam09 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 23:26

tasman1 wrote:
kanjoormadam09 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

Simple , I do not see it , did never see any changes , it is same as it was before

You are not living in the present world then
kanjoormadam09
Posts188
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given228
Likes Received243/126

#18 by tasman1 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 23:42

kanjoormadam09 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
kanjoormadam09 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

You are not living in the present world then

OK current avg day temp 12-14C , Night temp 0-2C , same as avg for Tasmania in last 100 year

But I trust you , so current day temp is 40C and night temp is 30C

Holly shit , so hot , I walk naked but blonde are not happy to see me naked :lol: :lol: :lol:
tasman1
Posts15,774
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,203

#19 by kanjoormadam09 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 23:48

Now I understood Sir you were joking :lol: :lol: . The GLobal warming no doubt is a big threat for the world. In India the places which were hot are now experiencing moderate climate and moderate places with heavy rainfall and intense heat. Green house gases are the main reason for this
kanjoormadam09
Posts188
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given228
Likes Received243/126

#20 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 20, 2021 07:11

kanjoormadam09 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

He's skeptic because his arse is freezing on that island - a lot of people are skeptic about it because the notice that winters are freezing. You see it is more complex than that, global warming does not mean that every place on earth will be warmer all the time , technically people won't really notice slight changes of temperatures, it's progressive, it has much more implications and effects, even 1 degree change is extreme, but people think that global warming means they will burn to a crisp when they go out, well, maybe in a couple of years as earth's global temp rises 10 degrees :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts16,917
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,148
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 12:53:23 EST