Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkArvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Arvind9 -New Menu is here....tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 02:09

Dear friend just remainder that Heaven and Hell have New Menu starting September 1

New Menu

Heaven
St Peter sandwich will be only bread , no more salami and mayo
1 Bottle recycled water per day

Hell
Unlimited BBQ
1 Bottle cold and crisp red wine or 12 bottle of cold beer per day
Cake of your choice
Choice of coffee or tea
10 cigarettes per day
Free movie of your choice
tasman1
Posts15,774
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,206
Likes Received15,587/8,118

#2 by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 02:22

Yes Hell is on Earth all the things you mentioned are available here St Peter wont come to earth only in imagination,Heaven is nowhere because Hell is the final place of resting by definition god came to earth to create Hell if a horizontal line is drawn hell falls along it because god came along this line other parts of the world are comparatively better because god never steped there ,someone asked me what happens after death I said nothing because you will have no way of knowing anything to question god that he fooled everyone life will just end abruptly like a light bulb going off
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673
Likes Received2,734/1,997

#3 by tasman1 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 02:33

Arvind9 wrote: Yes Hell is on Earth all the things you mentioned are available here St Peter wont come to earth only in imagination,Heaven is nowhere because Hell is the final place of resting by definition god came to earth to create Hell if a horizontal line is drawn hell falls along it because god came along this line other parts of the world are comparatively better because god never steped there ,someone asked me what happens after death I said nothing because you will have no way of knowing anything to question god that he fooled everyone life will just end abruptly like a light bulb going off

:lol: :lol: :lol: , let us hope to draw Darkstar to be on our side
tasman1
Posts15,774
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,206

#4 by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 02:41

The Taliban ISISI and other fundamental groups are today along this line because they are gods own desciples thier job is to make shure everyone ends on this line dont disrespect the Taliban they are gods men they are just helping god to take humans to their resting place
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#5 by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 02:47

lets not name any everyone should know which gods came along this line

38 years ago British heavy metal band THE IRON MAIDEN released their album A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH,meaning the songs in the album we are not gods children we are Satan's desciples its time to get together and defeat god no religious institution could ban the album it was an overwhelming success people loved it
Last edited by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 03:28 » edited 2 times in total
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#6 by kanjoormadam09 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 07:20

If the concept of hell is true then my view is that this human dominated Earth is the one with lots of religions and Gods working as demons. To get heaven we have to look somewhere else in the universe to make that place also a hell
kanjoormadam09
Posts188
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given228
Likes Received243/126

#7 by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 07:59

Everything eventually ends on earth nothing goes anywhere,we know the world has ended five times we are in the sixth extinction when a world ends it takes millions of years for the earth to recycle the remains of the previous world meaning everything is below the surface several layers due to soil erosion we still find Dinosaur fossils several layers below the surface thats why we know what kind of life form existed in the previous worlds Archeologists know from studies how many layers below the surface they need to find something they are looking for depending on time in the same way we can also be found several layers below when a new world begins if an alien civilization visits earth very quickly they will know about our existence in the previous world they would also know what kind of a civilization we were,what led to our end,everything in the universe has a life span nothing lasts forever stars die new ones are born its called cycle of life it applies to everything in the universe even we have come in a cycle which will end in the Hindu text the Vedas the cycle of life is described satyug beginning of the world,threata yug when life evolves,daupar yug when life begins to go extinct,finally the kalyug when the world comes to the last stage of its end,hell and heaven was only created to explain that if you have good deeds you will go to heaven just so that humans will live their lives in the hope that they will go to heaven but everyone will end up below the surface like any other specie

If you take a poster size of the Map of the world and put it on the wall and draw a horizontal line precisely at the right place it will pass through all the places where god came that line even passes through a region of India along the line hell exists because all the religious lunatics are situated on this line they describe themselves as gods desciples,god actually created hell wherever he set foot
Last edited by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 08:51 » edited 2 times in total
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#8 by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 08:39

The Chinese found fossils of a specie several million years old they must have extracted the DNA from the fossils whatever they could all of a sudden everything was hused up they said too old no DNA but it is thought they discovered the remains of a specie that did not evolve on earth
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#9 by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 09:56

I used to work with a parsi Dinshaw sanjana he used to joke with me,Arvind you can see all the Hindu gods BHRAMA VISHNU MAHESH you just need to take a few shots of Morphin or Cocain thats the only way to see god try it man,I used to tell him not interested in God he told me you go to Northern India they have seen god because they are hooked up to drugs thats why 99% humans never see god they only dream of god because to see god you need to get hooked to drugs Lord Krishnas followers are drug edict they see him thats why they believe in him its hilarious :D
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#10 by valerie » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:10

God is not a sight. God is a feeling.

People do experience God. Many people experience the Holy Ghost. They know
beyond a shadow of any doubt, God is real. I know beyond a shadow of doubt
God is real because I have experienced the Holy Ghost. I realize this is very
difficult for many people to understand. There are Christian religions that do not
believe people can experience the Holy Ghost.

Drugs are physical and/or mind altering. That's why they are drugs.
valerie
Posts21,827
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,351
Likes Received19,567/8,241

#11 by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:18

But majority believe in an image of God they cannot imagine god with no image thats because belief is not real its an illusion,you need to prove what you experience the whole world can say anything because proof cannot be provided anything without proof is meaningless
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#12 by valerie » Tue Aug 31, 2021 18:27

Yes there is a lot of naive people in the world. There's a lot of things that are real
but no proof of it. Can you see love? I don't see love. I've never seen love. I feel
love. I have faith in love. I know love exists. Some choose to believe everything
crawled out from under a rock. I believe in creation. I see creation. Something
created what I see. I call the creator God. I don't see God. I feel Him in all that
is good. Same as love. I'm sorry you do not believe in God. I pray you give your
self a chance and don't stay close minded.
valerie
Posts21,827
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,351

#13 by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 18:52

Give myself a chance to what illusions close minded are those who are trapped in their own world and find it difficult to move ahead with time so that humanity as a whole can become intelligent getting trapped into nothing is not a sign of intelligence many people believing in god and religion are falling behind in time their culture and thinking is dragging them back in our country many people could be 50 years back in time because they have not moved along because their culture and thinking has trapped them in a closed society they cannot talk freely like me they are scared that it will have ill effect they fear god not love

Most important you need to provide proof in what you believe not just close your eyes and believe blindly what you feel you should be able to prove not just express in words open your eyes and see how different life is dont keep it closed

Sometimes I watch God TV its an American channel they talk about GOD not for love no one wants love everyone wants money well maybe in the US god is a good source of money
Last edited by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 19:37 » edited 2 times in total
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#14 by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 20:14

Even Einstein believed in God he said Even god had limitations so he built whatever he understood meaning whatever he created is not perfect everything is in chaos now according to Einstein what is the definition of god Mathematical equations scientific theories he says they are the basis of existence today scientists call it the God equation everything has limitations and a boundary Even god cannot move beyond it because that is what everything was created on
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#15 by tasman1 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 20:30

Arvind9 wrote: Even Einstein believed in God he said Even god had limitations so he built whatever he understood meaning whatever he created is not perfect everything is in chaos now according to Einstein what is the definition of god Mathematical equations scientific theories he says they are the basis of existence today scientists call it the God equation everything has limitations and a boundary Even god cannot move beyond it because that is what everything was created on

Never did understand Einstein , His evolution theory and God can not be in same basket , to stupid
tasman1
Posts15,774
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,206

#16 by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 20:53

Theory of evolution is by Charles Darwin,Einstein tried to explain how everything exists,we build structures but its not necessary that the universe needed a creator that is human thinking that everything should have a creator we cannot imagine that everything was self created maybe with time we will understand thats why it sounds absurd

You go to school college and learn Mathematics Science not God
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#17 by kanjoormadam09 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 08:27

God is a concept developed by some idiot in the past. and many idiots were after that creating many religions and false myths. try to love the Earth and preserve the nature who gave us this life then there is no need to go after any false figures. Also love in a sense cannot be seen but can be felt , I dont understand how god can be felt when no one has any idea whether such a thing exists or anyone has seen it. If God is great then why he is making the life of poor people more and more miserable and giving all sorts of fortunes to cruel people till their death.
kanjoormadam09
Posts188
Member Since14 Jun 2021
Last VisitToday
Likes Given228
Likes Received243/126

#18 by Arvind9 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 09:25

Everywhere god is understood differently in our country religion is related to god people in rural areas fear god they believe they will face ill effects if they go against god and religion

FACTS
everything on earth stops at a point of understanding even god does not know anything beyond that point
Scientists religion god all stop at the same point of understanding,what existed 1 millionth of a second before the universe started that one millionth of a second is very important because even god does not know what existed before that,meaning it important to know how could something start from nothing where even time did not exist no one has got to that point its not known
Meaning god created nothing because even god does not know what existed in nothing from where the universe started
It means there is something that creates everything which we dont know about god is just an human imagination and belief nothing else so humans made him creater of everything

Unless we know what existed before the beginning of time our understanding of existence is incomplete
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673

#19 by valerie » Wed Sep 01, 2021 19:31

So where do you believe life on earth came from?
valerie
Posts21,827
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,351

#20 by Arvind9 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 20:54

3.5 billion years ago life evolved in the sea it was in the form of microbials there are twelve elements that are building blocks of life Amino acids proteins Sulphur they could be everywhere in the universe several billion years ago life on Mars existed in the same way but since Earth had the right conditions for life to evolve slowly other life forms developed millions of species have evolved on earth in 3.5 billion years with time more complex life forms developed when life once started on earth slowly it led to other life thats why we humans came in the overall evolution process only 5 million years ago because it took that long for life like us to evolve we have evolved like any other life on earth,we have a evolution process by Charles Darwin that tells you how we evolved through an chimpanzee in South Africa approximately 5 million years ago we have evolved naturally like any other life form on earth elements that create life are very common everywhere in the universe they only need the right conditions to evolve life could be very common in the universe if we haven't yet found one other than ourselves it does not not mean we are the only ones we have not been able to find others because the universe is so vast and we dont yet have the technology to find others but slowly scientists have found out that microscopic life forms exist in our solar system if they are bought to earth they will evolve into other life forms as it has on earth,no one had to create us we evolved naturally

Our ancestors came from Africa at that time there was no religion no god they did not even know they were on a planet that we call Earth there were no countries no boundaries early humans could go anywhere when our ancestors are the same what was the need to devide everything into religion god and just fight for each others blood is that what religion teaches to kill our own human beings who belong to our own civilization there is no difference between you and me both our ancestors came from the same place what are we fighting for
Last edited by Arvind9 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 21:21 » edited 2 times in total
Arvind9
Posts4,520
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,673
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 15, 2021 16:23:36 EST