Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkMartians should be first rule of thumb
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Martians should be first rule of thumb

#21 by pardeeep143 » Sat May 08, 2021 22:29

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: we are great sinner. may be god want to purify earth now.
pardeeep143
Posts534
Member Since12 Mar 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given217
Likes Received363/277

#22 by rajukurup » Sun May 09, 2021 00:49

pardeeep143 wrote: atom human alien galaxy universe million billions of galaxy universe and civilization all are created by god. divine power which have no shape color anything.its not illusion not imagination.god is exist..ramayan and mahabharart have reall proof in many Archeological studies.

No doubt that God exist otherwise how will our life remain stable on earth. The existence of different species on Earth and the different functioning of organs in our body which is entirely different in other species ,and many other unexplainable facts by science really prove the existence of supernatural power called God
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#23 by tasman1 » Sun May 09, 2021 01:32

rajukurup wrote:
pardeeep143 wrote: atom human alien galaxy universe million billions of galaxy universe and civilization all are created by god. divine power which have no shape color anything.its not illusion not imagination.god is exist..ramayan and mahabharart have reall proof in many Archeological studies.

No doubt that God exist otherwise how will our life remain stable on earth. The existence of different species on Earth and the different functioning of organs in our body which is entirely different in other species ,and many other unexplainable facts by science really prove the existence of supernatural power called God

Life is not and never was stable on this planet and so called humans are very new species , better say last species , only some 5 million years , not like rats , cockroaches and many more who are here much , much longer

In my opinion 5 millions years ago Earth was a bit sick and started vomiting and hop , humans are born ,,, pure mistake
of non perfecet planet , now we are COVID virus for planet

ohhh , this grass is so good
tasman1
Posts15,791
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,225
Likes Received15,604/8,129

#24 by rajukurup » Sun May 09, 2021 03:24

Nice humour tasman1 .The biggest mistake of God's creation is humans .
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#25 by josealvesjr » Sun May 09, 2021 10:14

valerie wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:
valerie wrote: Maybe they are ourselves, from the future and we are the past.

Could be why not, no telling in which dimension we actually live in. Maybe the universe is not bigger than a matchbox.

Yes and the reality is, science tells us very little because they don't know
much more than the common person knows. All they can do is guess and
theorize.

Von Daniken that wrote Chariots of the Gods makes much more sense then
science Big Bang theory.

My own guess is that God is behind a closed door, behind space. In other
words, if we could travel far enough, we would eventually hit a wall, so to
speak. Behind that wall is where real life exists.

There are too many things in past and present that lead us to creation.

We have to look past words because there is many languages and many
interpretations and many unknown meanings. People thousands of years
ago would not use the words we have today.

There is in Sri Lanka's sacred city of Anuradhapura in Ranmasu Uyana which is an ancient park, a chart like carving what is suppose to be a stargate what is suppose to be an ancient gateway through which humans can enter the Universe.
The stargate of Anuradhapura has near identical shapes and symbols to those found at Abu Ghurab in Egypt and La Puerta de Hayu Marka in Peru. Well let´s decifre the codes and off we go.
I have seen images of them all and it is at least to say very interesting
josealvesjr
Posts1,669
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given418
Likes Received1,267/822

#26 by valerie » Sun May 09, 2021 19:27

That's what is really something because way back hundreds and thousands
of years ago, people did not get around very well if you know what I mean.
BUT there are the same types of pyramids in various parts of the world, not
just Egypt. So why is that? How come one country did it and so did another?
In addition, no one really knows how they did it.

It's like these giants from another world came here and dropped us off. They
said look, we'll be back. We'll pick stack these blocks around and make pyramids.
That way, we won't forget where we dropped you little reject people off.

Some times it does make me wonder if we are an experiment gone very wrong
and they dropped us off instead of killing us.

Giant 1 : Hey guy, I goofed really bad this time

Giant 2 : What did ya do?

Giant 1 : I put the wrong chemical in the human android

Giant 2 : Put the human androids in the trash bin

Giant 1 : I can't do that. Just look how cute they are!

Giant 2 : Take them outta the garden and toss them on planet earth

Giant 1 : Ok but they'll kill each other

Giant 2 : Of course they will so put them in the trash bin

Giant 1 : No. I'll take em outta the garden and drop them on earth

Giant 2 : Ok, build some pyramids down there while your at it

Giant 1 : Why?

Giant 2 : So they'll make up religions about where they came from and they won't kill each other off so fast

Giant 1 : Good idea
valerie
Posts21,828
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,352
Likes Received19,567/8,241

#27 by Arvind9 » Sun May 09, 2021 21:30

There were eight human species on earth the first four were in Africa from where human evolution started,first human on earth evolved in South Africa
1Homo Naledi
2Homo Habilis
3Homo Erectus
The rest were just put in different parts of the world none knew other human species existed on earth definitely an experiment was being conducted
4Homo Ergaster
5Neanderthals
6Deni sovans
7Homo Heidelbergensis
All sven became extinct just dissapeared no one knows what happened to them the experiment was carried out very smartly ultimately 80,000 years ago first human migrated from Africa to China and Mangolia slowly they migrated other parts of the world we are Homo Sapiens
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684
Likes Received2,750/2,008

#28 by valerie » Mon May 10, 2021 09:57

You forgot one.

Homo Apetasman1Bananasius
Traveled from Croatia to Australia but no one knows how he got there.
valerie
Posts21,828
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,352

#29 by billgates23 » Tue May 11, 2021 07:01

Which one, though? And what does this even have to do with ySense?
Besides, I doubt there will ever be an attack. I mean for what reason? Why should we attack another planet?
billgates23
Posts6
Member Since7 May 2021
Last Visit15 May 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/4

#30 by valerie » Tue May 11, 2021 08:38

There could be a lot of reasons.

For starters, resources. When a planet pollutes it's waters, kills it's animals, destroys pollinators,
clouds the sun, burns it's trees, over populates the planet, resources run dry.
valerie
Posts21,828
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,352

#31 by josealvesjr » Tue May 11, 2021 10:11

valerie wrote: There could be a lot of reasons.

For starters, resources. When a planet pollutes it's waters, kills it's animals, destroys pollinators,
clouds the sun, burns it's trees, over populates the planet, resources run dry.

Very sad that if you come to think of it, we have destroyed and are entering the final stage of destruction of this beautiful planet, to the point of no return. Many countries like p.e the USA, China, EU, India even UAE lauching probes and rockets to Mars. Mars is in high demand.The arrogancy and challenge to change that dust ball into a liveable habitat and continue the same tribal behaviour as here on earth. Give me a break. My trust in humanity is that low that even (not likely at all) we would be able to settle on Mars we blow it to kingdom come. That is the nature of the (human)beast.
josealvesjr
Posts1,669
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given418
Likes Received1,267/822

#32 by valerie » Tue May 11, 2021 13:11

People do such stupid things. The worse part about it, they know it is stupid when they do it.

I was reading an article on yahoo a few days ago about 'Mexico City' sinking. It was very
interesting read. There is nothing they can do about it sinking. Look it up some time.

I've read a lot over the years about ocean front property, as I am sure many have. It's so
dumb to build on an ocean front, in my opinion. Eventually many of these houses and hotels
fall into the ocean, destroyed by waves and storms, or cost gazillions of dollars to maintain.

There's Louisiana, spending trillions trying to protect their cities and people that live there,
say they don't want to live any where else. Why? What kind of sense does that all make?
valerie
Posts21,828
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,352
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2021 23:50:19 EST