Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkUnderstanding Love in INDIA...tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Understanding Love in INDIA...tasman1

Locked

#1 by tasman1 » Sun May 02, 2021 18:58

Fact 1 ............... Statistics show China has exported to India 26,000+ ventilators & oxygen concentrators, 15,000+ monitors, nearly 3,800 tons of pharmaceutical ingredients & medicines since April. Cargo airlines from China to India are operating normally

Fact 2................Australia sending so far No help to India but sending billion to Indian military to fight China

Fact 3................Most Indian LOVE more Australia than China

Remarks from Grand Apes Council.................We , Grand Apes do NOT understand Indian ..LOVE..
tasman1
Posts15,791
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,225
Likes Received15,604/8,129

#2 by tasman1 » Sun May 02, 2021 19:20

Biggest help so far

China

Foreign ministry spokesperson Zhao Lijian says that Beijing is “ready to provide support and help according to India’s need.” Suspending old rivalries, they are currently in talks with Indian health officials.
Germany

Germany sent 23 mobile oxygen generation plants for use in military units tending to Covid-19 patients. They’re expected to arrive in India this week.
France

French president Emmanuel Macron expressed readiness to support India through the crisis. Details of how and what he plans to offer have yet to be revealed.

Speaking on behalf of the EU, European Council president Charles Michel echoed Macron’s offer to help. He says they plan to discuss specifics during the India-EU Summit in Brussels on May 8.
Pakistan

The Pakistani government is sending medical equipment to its arch-rival. “As a gesture of solidarity with the people of India in the wake of the current wave of COVID-19, Pakistan has offered to provide relief support to India including ventilators, Bi PAP, digital X ray machines, PPEs, and related items,” a government spokesperson said in an April 25 statement.

Social welfare organization Edhi Foundation is also ready to send a fleet of 50 ambulances manned by Pakistani health professionals to help in India’s pandemic response. They are awaiting clearance from the Modi government.
Saudi Arabia

The Saudi government sent 80 metric tons of liquid oxygen on April 24 via the Indian-owned shipping companies Adani Group and Linde. The first tanks are headed to the port of Mundra.
tasman1
Posts15,791
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,225
Likes Received15,604/8,129

#3 by Arvind9 » Sun May 02, 2021 19:20

And Indian government is happy to except it dont think China cannot be trusted that they wont sent a new kind of virus when situation becomes bad everything from a enemy is also exceptable,politicians spread hatred but when things go wrong they turn a blind eye but its to be seen what people make of it and understand or do they also act stupid like their politicians
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684
Likes Received2,750/2,008

#4 by Arvind9 » Sun May 02, 2021 19:30

And many state governments say vaccine is not available dont know when it will be available maybe China will have to send vaccines also its a shame Pakistan is making us look low on ourselves
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684
Likes Received2,750/2,008

#5 by Darkstar2 » Mon May 03, 2021 20:36

tasman1 wrote: Fact 1 ............... Statistics show China has exported to India 26,000+ ventilators & oxygen concentrators, 15,000+ monitors, nearly 3,800 tons of pharmaceutical ingredients & medicines since April. Cargo airlines from China to India are operating normally


After all the Indians China has murdered, it's the least they can do ................and China can never possibly REPAY or make it up to India!

Quote:
Fact 2................Australia sending so far No help to India but sending billion to Indian military to fight China

Waste of bloody time - the only way to seek justice is for the diplomatic immunity to be revoked on exceptional grounds that concealment of information led to the pandemic that cost millions of innocent lives - there should always be provisions to such immunity acts so that no country can run away with such vicious crimes of humanity.

Quote:
Fact 3................Most Indian LOVE more Australia than China

Remarks from Grand Apes Council.................We , Grand Apes do NOT understand Indian ..LOVE..

Here is the logic behind this:

Australia did not MURDER millions of people around the world, I don't think nobody can in a million years forgive China for this pandemic, and nobody can forgive them for the COVID_SARS3 to come in the next 10 years.
Darkstar2
Posts16,921
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,148
Likes Received12,303/6,539

#6 by sonyjmn » Tue May 04, 2021 01:31

Yes china is culprit behind this covid thing

Today someone posted a video showing that corona was created by China
Russian people done research about corona and they found that due to blood thickening people are dying

The remedy is to take aspirin and no death

Since aspirin is blood thinner people are saved

The whole plan was executed by China and they knew the remedy for covid

When blood gets clotted and does not flow so breathlessness starts and finally death
sonyjmn
Posts7,760
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,447
Likes Received5,135/3,040

#7 by tasman1 » Tue May 04, 2021 02:08

sonyjmn wrote: Yes china is culprit behind this covid thing

Today someone posted a video showing that corona was created by China
Russian people done research about corona and they found that due to blood thickening people are dying

The remedy is to take aspirin and no death

Since aspirin is blood thinner people are saved

The whole plan was executed by China and they knew the remedy for covid

When blood gets clotted and does not flow so breathlessness starts and finally death




It is just conspiracy , it will be nice if what you say is correct , we can all just pop aspirin , no more covid , no more vaccine , no more dying , nothing , world will be tomorrow same as before covid . hmmm . perfect and simple and fixed instant
tasman1
Posts15,791
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,225
Likes Received15,604/8,129

#8 by sonyjmn » Tue May 04, 2021 03:29

You mean that video is conspiracy
sonyjmn
Posts7,760
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,447
Likes Received5,135/3,040

#9 by tasman1 » Tue May 04, 2021 03:36

sonyjmn wrote: You mean that video is conspiracy




Yep and there are million cures for covid one can find on internet , free crappy media , cheap and fake , do not trust abll you can find on internet

But please beware , aspirin is ok medicine but using it to much one can bleed to dead , one must talk to doctor to find what is safe dose ,
tasman1
Posts15,791
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,225
Likes Received15,604/8,129

#10 by Chahat » Tue May 04, 2021 05:15

tasman1 wrote: Fact 1 ............... Statistics show China has exported to India 26,000+ ventilators & oxygen concentrators, 15,000+ monitors, nearly 3,800 tons of pharmaceutical ingredients & medicines since April. Cargo airlines from China to India are operating normally

Fact 2................Australia sending so far No help to India but sending billion to Indian military to fight China

Fact 3................Most Indian LOVE more Australia than China

Remarks from Grand Apes Council.................We , Grand Apes do NOT understand Indian ..LOVE..

Tasman don't say china helping india. China is just showing itself innocent. It same like first you give wounds and after it you rubbing the salt on it.. this virus bomb china drop on the world is unforgettable forever.
Chahat
Posts78
Member Since12 Jul 2020
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received43/31

#11 by sonyjmn » Tue May 04, 2021 05:16

Yep thanks Tasman

In my house no one is taking aspirin

I just saw video and posted content here to know facts

We all are taking steam and drinking turmeric milk

Not going out of home

Whole world is facing this issue

It is better if Govt declare complete lockdown for few days
sonyjmn
Posts7,760
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,447
Likes Received5,135/3,040

#12 by Arvind9 » Tue May 04, 2021 05:51

Some countries are experiencing the third or fourth wave we are in the second wave and we are one of the most inefficient countries in dealing with the problem a large part of the Indian population does not know what are rules how many times can a country be lockeddown because the pandemic is going to last for couple of years in-between it will slow down a bit but new variants will give rise to another wave as Tasman1 rightly said we should forget the pre Covid19 era because that time will never come back people will have to make changes in their lifestyle such pandemics will come quite regularly in the future and the only way to deal with the problem will depend on how society changes to adapt to adverse conditions,so how many times can a country be closed down everything will be finished it not a practical solution for the long-term consequences.
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684
Likes Received2,750/2,008

#13 by tasman1 » Tue May 04, 2021 14:27

Chahat wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Fact 1 ............... Statistics show China has exported to India 26,000+ ventilators & oxygen concentrators, 15,000+ monitors, nearly 3,800 tons of pharmaceutical ingredients & medicines since April. Cargo airlines from China to India are operating normally

Fact 2................Australia sending so far No help to India but sending billion to Indian military to fight China

Fact 3................Most Indian LOVE more Australia than China

Remarks from Grand Apes Council.................We , Grand Apes do NOT understand Indian ..LOVE..

Tasman don't say china helping india. China is just showing itself innocent. It same like first you give wounds and after it you rubbing the salt on it.. this virus bomb china drop on the world is unforgettable forever.




Fact is that there is no prof where did virus come from , there are just conspiracy , some say it is from China , some say it is from USA Military lab

Another fact is that people who hate China saying much more it comes from China ,in places like Australia and India many hate China very much , I say MANY not ALL

My opinion where did COVID come from

1..........50% from US Military lab
2..........30% from China
3..........10% from United Kingdom
4..........5% from Russia
5..........5% gift to the world from Grand Ape :mrgreen:
Last edited by tasman1 » Tue May 04, 2021 17:34 » edited 2 times in total
tasman1
Posts15,791
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,225
Likes Received15,604/8,129

#14 by Arvind9 » Tue May 04, 2021 18:17

But there is 100% proof India created a triple variant that started the second wave,quickly Bill has asked the Indian government for a sample of the triple variant so that he can develop a more powerful vaccine to make trillions or else his wife will make him a popper
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684
Likes Received2,750/2,008

#15 by tasman1 » Tue May 04, 2021 18:26

Arvind9 wrote: But there is 100% proof India created a triple variant that started the second wave,quickly Bill has asked the Indian government for a sample of the triple variant so that he can develop a more powerful vaccine to make trillions or else his wife will make him a popper




Please try to understand my dear friend Bill , he is going to divorce Melinda and now he will have more time to play with viruses , I am sure he will now invent many more viruses , last one was not strong as he hoped
tasman1
Posts15,791
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,225
Likes Received15,604/8,129

#16 by Madison91 » Tue May 04, 2021 18:44

Video evidence? :lol:
There are many Indian students in China, so at least ask them what is going on.
Madison91
Posts399
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given280
Likes Received227/160

#17 by Arvind9 » Tue May 04, 2021 18:50

Yes still there are many Indian students in China but they are there to learn something good they wont get into a political mess
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684
Likes Received2,750/2,008

#18 by Madison91 » Tue May 04, 2021 19:00

My point is that this is just a trade.
You can read more about the different news from both China and India to understand the whole process.
Modi government is a nationalist. After a while, more people die, and to increase votes guess what he will do?
Madison91
Posts399
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given280
Likes Received227/160

#19 by Darkstar2 » Tue May 04, 2021 19:01

sonyjmn wrote: Yes china is culprit behind this covid thing

Today someone posted a video showing that corona was created by China
Russian people done research about corona and they found that due to blood thickening people are dying

The remedy is to take aspirin and no death

Since aspirin is blood thinner people are saved

The whole plan was executed by China and they knew the remedy for covid

When blood gets clotted and does not flow so breathlessness starts and finally death

That sounds like dangerous advice - because blood that is too thin can be fatal too, it can cause fatal situations. Blood thinners do not completely eliminate the risk of clotting - We know China's incompetence and corruption enabled the virus to spread to other countries - what we don't know for sure is if China created the virus, even though we can only go by MOTIVE, yes they have every motive to do so, but did they ? There are studies that show that the current virus was already found in water and sewage years ago in different countries outside of China, how credible are these studies is another story - the virus could have travelled in the wild, and it so happens that China had wet markets, which could have created a favourable environment for the virus to jump from animal to human - There are other Asian countries with wet markets. It does not matter whether China created the virus or not, they are responsible for this crime of humanity - the outbreak did start in Wuhan, it could have been contained in Wuhan, it never should have spread outside the country...... Both China and the World Health Orgies are accomplices, the lack of transparency and communication has caused the virus to spread.

So the question now is, who created the variants - it's very fishy that we only started hearing about those f*cking variants the very moment news came out about a vaccine. It's almost compelling that vaccine makers could be responsible for variants - even though science and facts show that viruses do mutate over time - but it's odd how this happened suddenly and immediately after news about vaccines - we never heard about this shit before, it was all about waiting for the vaccine to get us out of this pandemic - NOW that we have the g******** vaccines, all of a sudden we have a dozen of different variants and more excuses to delay this pandemic further, prompting already for new vaccines in the making, so now we will need not 2 but a 3rd STAB in the arm for the new vaccine of variants, then it will be the super variants, then the super super variants, then the ultra variants...............

And now experts in America just announced today that herd immunity will never happen and that this pandemic will last forever and will never end - great encouraging news innit, looks like we'll need a bloody vaccine every 3 months, but we will have to wear masks and remain in restrictions, lock downs, etc, for like........forever I guess, very encouraging news.................China ironically got out of this crisis with strict measures that people adhered to - something that did not happen in other countries, because the pandemic in the rest of the world has turned into politics and a plethora of conspiracy theories and shit for brains misleading the population, and a slew of bad decisions by idiot politicians.

Gyms closed, restaurants closed, cinemas closed, and more f*cking excuses to keep things closed, because 60% of the population does not want to get vaccinated. How pathetic. YET Israel saw their cases drop significantly even with 50% vaccination rate and they loosened restrictions. Why the bloody hell can't other countries follow on the footsteps and do better ? WHY !!!!?
Darkstar2
Posts16,921
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,148
Likes Received12,303/6,539

#20 by Darkstar2 » Tue May 04, 2021 19:06

Arvind9 wrote: But there is 100% proof India created a triple variant that started the second wave,quickly Bill has asked the Indian government for a sample of the triple variant so that he can develop a more powerful vaccine to make trillions or else his wife will make him a popper

What the hell would India even gain from creating a triple variant ? 100% proof ? So what about the UK variant, who created it ? And the Brazilian variant, was it Bolsonero's doing ? The New York variant, was it Cuomo's doing ? The Nigerian variant, was it Muhammadu Buhari ? What about the South African variant, was it Cyril Ramaphosa ?

What about big pharmaceuticals that create the vaccines, they could be in on this variants game - it's like a common belief over the years that anti virus software companies are the ones creating those viruses :mrgreen: The only difference is that computer viruses do not send you to the hospital under a ventilator, where your odds of dying are about 90% !
Darkstar2
Posts16,921
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,148
Likes Received12,303/6,539
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2021 23:25:47 EST