Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCovid 19 Picture of India
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Covid 19 Picture of India

#41 by Darkstar2 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 14:56

Let's see now -

Brazilian variant
South African variant
Nigerian variant
New York Variant
Indian Variant
UK Variant

Did I miss any variant ? Soon, there will be more COVID19 variants than ice cream flavours!
Vaccination is a big sham, a big fraud, (vaccines do work) but the problem is its implementation is so disorganised, and they are not vaccinating enough people at a time, leaving a chance for those new variants to spread, rendering the whole effort useless.

The longer the virus spreads from one person to another, the more the virus will mutate, that's how viruses work, it's nothing new, it's science. The faster people get immunity the least likely variants are to exist, but since this whole vaccination campaign was a big fraud all over the world, a tiny percent of people are immune, which is not enough to prevent the spread of those f*cking variants !

and yet the latest updates, the vaccine makers have good news, they might have a new vaccine for all variants, again let's print trillions more money, so companies can enrich themselves once again, so vaccine version 1 was a big fraud, let's make vaccine version 2.0 for all variants, which will probably be available by xmas of this year, so by mid 2022-end 202 20% of population gets the vaccine, then in 2023-2024 we can worry about the new super variants, and wait for a vaccine in 2025.

F*CK ME ! and all of this because of a bunch of IDIOTS can't wear masks, wash their NASTY, bloody hands, follow guidelines, no............So how do we get out of this pandemic, can anybody fill me in because I am still wondering......... I am even wondering on whether I should even get this poison you lot call a vaccine, what bloody use anyway since I probably won't protected against 1 of the 60 different variants out there, so what do I do ? Do I wait until xmas for the "next generation" vaccine of all variants ? OR........do I wait until 2025 for the version 3 of the vaccine for all super duper variants ? I don't know what to do................................. What motivation do I have to get a vaccine now, if in 6 months, some weird variant is gonna kill me............

Why do other country get variants in their name and not Canada, even America has its own variants, Arizona, New York.

This just in - Biden and the democrats get collective orgasms today as they tout their "amazing feat" of vaccinating 200 million Americans in 100 days......... There you go the Democrats re foaming at the mouth - and yet COVID19 is surging across more than half the states now..... What good are vaccines if people are not following the g****mned rules, perhaps Biden and his minions should use their energy in convincing rules to be followed, and once they start to see actual results, THEN they can brag about their bullshit initiatives leading nowhere - until then, all Biden managed to do is enriching the pockets of big pharmas - meanwhile people are still dying - why because people are a bunch of clueless bloody idiots, in thinking that the vaccines are cure all - most people don't even know that it takes at minimum 2+ weeks for vaccines to START working and a couple more weeks / month + to get enough immunity, and a second dose to get optimal lasting immunity (for up to 6 months), so people are getting vaccines and f*cking around, pretending as if a pandemic no longer exists, no wonder things are getting bad all over the world.

And in India, as other countries with dense populations, the whole bloody thing is out of control, how can you expect a dense population to adhere to distancing - it's impossible unless you lock everybody up in their homes, so tell me, what's this solution to this f*cking pandemic ?

Let's see.........

* Vaccines, big pharmas are benefiting, since vaccines are useless because people don't follow guidelines, vaccines on their own are not the end of the pandemic. Vaccines ARE effective, BUT as a combination of following rules!!!

* Other than big pharmas, funeral homes, wow, business is booming...........I mean it's crazy, when was the last time that funerals were so overwhelmed that they had to refuse "business". Pretty soon they will have to tear down buildings and houses, to make room for all the corpses they bury.

The vaccines could have been the key out of this pandemic,

1) If they had vaccinated enough of the population early;
2) If people had continued adhering to strict guidelines;

So can we entirely blame vaccine makers ? No, they are just there profiting and laughing all the way to the bank and the MORONS out there.

We wouldn't have those variants had they been ready for MASS vaccination from day 1. Instead, it has been logistical DISASTER !!!!!!!!!!!
Darkstar2
Posts16,921
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,148
Likes Received12,303/6,539

#42 by tasman1 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 15:20

Slow down darkstar , do not get heart attack

Here is some better , relaxed topic

China going to attack Taiwan , Russia will attack Ukraine , USA will attack China and WW3 will start and kill few billion , much more than covid

Relax , drink coffee and some strong vodka and use some good quality grass , life if short ,
In any case we are made to be here just for short period of time , remember my words ... I was born yesterday , I am 67 now , tomorrow I will die at grand age of 100 , yeah , who care
tasman1
Posts15,791
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,225
Likes Received15,604/8,129

#43 by Arvind9 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 16:37

3,16,000 new cases in last 24hours,2102 deaths,new restrictions here in Mumbai offices closed,transport restrictions,vaccine to cost more,Airlines still operating my house is near the airport when a plane takes off or lands it is above our locality seems it will land over my house just heard one fly over.
Last edited by Arvind9 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 17:05 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684
Likes Received2,750/2,008

#44 by Darkstar2 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 17:13

tasman1 wrote: Slow down darkstar , do not get heart attack

Here is some better , relaxed topic

China going to attack Taiwan , Russia will attack Ukraine , USA will attack China and WW3 will start and kill few billion , much more than covid

Relax , drink coffee and some strong vodka and use some good quality grass , life if short ,
In any case we are made to be here just for short period of time , remember my words ... I was born yesterday , I am 67 now , tomorrow I will die at grand age of 100 , yeah , who care

USA isn't going to attack anybody, not under Biden's watch, he's kissing China's arse crack ! Biden has good bedside manners towards a country's government that is solely responsible for the mass murder killings of millions of people and the complete paralysis of normal life - so no, nobody is going to attack China, China has the world by its balls, with a tight grab, and if China's feelings are hurt, so does all the tech stocks as they take a nose dive and the entire global economy goes down in flames - this is how China holds the world hostage, they know they can get away with the most vicious crimes of humanity, and hide behind its immunity - the IDIOTS who drafted this did not add pandemics as an exception !!!

As to world war 3 or any attacks, I dunno where you are getting this from, but nobody needs a WW3, this pandemic is worse than any wars, and 1 country weaponised a virus and used it against the whole world - so you honestly think that any country wants a war on top of this war of COVID19 that nobody can win ????

This assessment gets an F-
try again :mrgreen:
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 17:21 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts16,921
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,148
Likes Received12,303/6,539

#45 by sonyjmn » Wed Apr 21, 2021 20:59

Situation is worst happening here

People who are dead with covid increasing and these ambulance drivers are charging 60000 rupees for dead body to shift

There is no moral values or ethics only money and money

Sad the family bargained for 13000 and then they got body

Very horrible situation here in my city
sonyjmn
Posts7,760
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,447
Likes Received5,135/3,040

#46 by rajukurup » Wed Apr 21, 2021 21:08

sonyjmn wrote: Situation is worst happening here

People who are dead with covid increasing and these ambulance drivers are charging 60000 rupees for dead body to shift

There is no moral values or ethics only money and money

Sad the family bargained for 13000 and then they got body

Very horrible situation here in my city

:o :o :o :roll: :cry: :evil:
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#47 by saramath » Wed Apr 21, 2021 21:17

The second wave has exposed the adamant attitude of the governments and how they care for their people. They pretend to think of people only when elections come. India is having a worst health minister who just talk politics and nothing else. It is the right time to sack him.
saramath
Posts101
Member Since8 Jan 2020
Last VisitToday
Likes Given17
Likes Received64/49

#48 by Arvind9 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 22:41

Poor guy health Minister has become the culprit,prominent journalist and citizens who supported Narendra Modi are accusing him of miss handling the situation they say he is very admant does not even listen to his advisers,in Narendra Modi words beat the thali light the lamps
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684

#49 by pardeeep143 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 23:04

better now shutdown the densed populated india fully now for months and open it untill the whole population not get vaccinated. :thumbup: my parents have joins pain always in their legs but after 1dose of covieshield vaccine their pain is totally cure.its really surprise for them and also for me. i dont know covid19 cure by covieshield or not but good thing their pain is gone. :) lets see soon. i will try also dose after 1 may.
pardeeep143
Posts534
Member Since12 Mar 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given217
Likes Received363/277

#50 by rajukurup » Wed Apr 21, 2021 23:14

pardeeep143 wrote: better now shutdown the densed populated india fully now for months and open it untill the whole population not get vaccinated. :thumbup: my parents have joins pain always in their legs but after 1dose of covieshield vaccine their pain is totally cure.its really surprise for them and also for me. i dont know covid19 cure by covieshield or not but good thing their pain is gone. :) lets see soon. i will try also dose after 1 may.

Yes this is a good report that I have heard from many old people having taken the vaccine and a blow to those who criticize the vaccine. I too feel more energised after taking the vaccine. So dont delay to take the vaccine as soon as your turn comes :thumbup:
rajukurup
Posts486
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last Visit2 Jun 2021
Likes Given578
Likes Received384/267

#51 by suraraj » Thu Apr 22, 2021 19:38

pardeeep143 wrote: better now shutdown the densed populated india fully now for months and open it untill the whole population not get vaccinated. :thumbup: my parents have joins pain always in their legs but after 1dose of covieshield vaccine their pain is totally cure.its really surprise for them and also for me. i dont know covid19 cure by covieshield or not but good thing their pain is gone. :) lets see soon. i will try also dose after 1 may.
Do not say it in the open. If SERUM INSTITUUE OF INDIA comes to know about it, then they will also promote their vaccines highlighting this as an indication. They may also increase their price to 1000 rupees per dose. :roll: :roll:
suraraj
Posts961
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given210
Likes Received807/537

#52 by Arvind9 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 22:22

:) wonder if people want a pain killer or a vaccine to protect against the virus,so why vaccine India is full of such gimmicks even Patanjali claims it has cure its available everywhere,people have bought various kinds of immunity boosters if that is all the vaccine can also do thats why nothing is mandatory.
Last edited by Arvind9 » Thu Apr 22, 2021 22:41 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684

#53 by Arvind9 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 05:02

Just heard Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman saying that a lockdown is ruled out the government in consultation with Industrialist to chalk out further plans how to revive an ailing economy in the present crisis,she is absolutely right Industrialist come first their intrest has to be protected a lockdown will only make things worse people's lifes are not more important than the country people are dying because of their own ignorance.
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684

#54 by Arvind9 » Fri Apr 23, 2021 19:43

3,45,147 new cases in the past 24hours 2,621 dead more people dying due to no oxygen available, :) China is so intelligent asking India need help its all playing up as they thought it up
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684

#55 by Arvind9 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:29

3,49,165 new cases in the past 24hours 2760 deaths,only 14 crore people vaccinated in 99 days that is just above 10% of the entire population.

These are numbers only reported by the government there are many sitting athome with symptoms not serious enough to require hospitalization they are in self isolation they are not accounted for by the government,spitting is a very common problem in India people are seen spitting around conditions are very unhygienic
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 17:28 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684

#56 by Arvind9 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 21:16

Millions of vaccine doses sold in black market by corrupt government officials across the country,again a serious lapse from the government costing the country dearly,government needs to import vaccines but no country prepared to help
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684

#57 by tasman1 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 21:24

Arvind9 wrote: Millions of vaccine doses sold in black market by corrupt government officials across the country,again a serious lapse from the government costing the country dearly,government needs to import vaccines but no country prepared to help

You did say China is asking to help India , why India refuse help ???
tasman1
Posts15,791
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,225

#58 by Arvind9 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 21:30

Donald Trump left India in a war situation with China both countries army's still stationed at the border,the problem has not yet been resolved Joe Biden says its India's problem he has even not responded to request by Indian government for importing Astra Zeneca vaccine,China is just pulling India on the present situation,an year ago six CIA agents were caught in Tibet by Chinese intelligence they had infltirated from India with the help of the Indian government
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684

#59 by tasman1 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 21:55

Arvind9 wrote: Donald Trump left India in a war situation with China both countries army's still stationed at the border,the problem has not yet been resolved Joe Biden says its India's problem he has even not responded to request by Indian government for importing Astra Zeneca vaccine,China is just pulling India on the present situation,an year ago six CIA agents were caught in Tibet by Chinese intelligence they had infltirated from India with the help of the Indian government

India , China , Russia , Vietnam and few more in Asia still can not understand that western world can never be your real friend, we are just using you , we like you to fight each other so we can rule over you

Imagine united India , China and Russia , you can be world masters not western world
Good example is India love with Britain , they invaded India they did kill you , they did rob you , they did take your wealth to England , they did never see you as humans ............. but still , you still love them , you still warship statues of Queen Victoria , you still think England likes you

Now you love Australia , just 2 years ago it was all over news in India how Australian did badly do with Indian students , now sudenly Australia gives you few dollars to start war with China , ahhh , hmmm , can not understand

Love Asia , unite with you neigbours , be one and you can protect their back and they will protect your back
We white and rich we are hmmm , errr , yeah , evil
tasman1
Posts15,791
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,225

#60 by Arvind9 » Sat Apr 24, 2021 22:03

The British devided India before Independence,Pakistan and India are still enemies but we love the British who devided us,even the Philippines is facing a war situation with China in the South China sea wonder what they will do if China tries to invade just like Taiwan even the Philippines is an target for China.
Arvind9
Posts4,541
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,684
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 16, 2021 23:28:04 EST