Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWhat is mans best friend
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
What is mans best friend

which of the followig traits do you consider as mans best friend now

Poll has no end date  »  Voted by 27 members  »  Single-choice
7%
30%
44%
19%

#1 by rajukurup » Sun Feb 21, 2021 06:40

Covid 19 has brought many changes in the world especially in the behaviour of humans. which trait is considered the best friend of man now. Lust and greed is my option
Last edited by rajukurup » Sun Feb 21, 2021 07:02 » edited 2 times in total
rajukurup
Posts130
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last VisitToday
Likes Given140
Likes Received113/72

#2 by Arvind9 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 08:08

For me 2020 was a good year did not loose anything money job relationships everything is as it was,lockdown was a good experience to move ahead in time,people dont like change they like life to continue as it was thats why there are problems,I tell everyone forget the life you led before the pandemic if you dont you will find it very difficult to move ahead many people still want that life back fine keep trying
Surveys are just like people they want to hear that people will go on a vacation as usual even if governments lay restrictions,just read in the new last week Covid19 infections rose again in India by 1,14,000 its not going to end so soon so why bother one has to except the change and move ahead something worse is going to come,government will make life tougher
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 08:15 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts3,563
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,739
Likes Received2,053/1,492

#3 by Darkstar2 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 08:51

Arvind9 wrote: For me 2020 was a good year did not loose anything money job relationships everything is as it was,lockdown was a good experience to move ahead in time,people dont like change they like life to continue as it was thats why there are problems,I tell everyone forget the life you led before the pandemic if you dont you will find it very difficult to move ahead many people still want that life back fine keep trying
Surveys are just like people they want to hear that people will go on a vacation as usual even if governments lay restrictions,just read in the new last week Covid19 infections rose again in India by 1,14,000 its not going to end so soon so why bother one has to except the change and move ahead something worse is going to come,government will make life tougher

Not just India, but do you remember when cases mysteriously were going down in India, you want to know why it is going up really bad now - well..........1 word. VARIANTS, just when you thought this was all over, now you hear about all kinds of mutations of this damn virus, and conveniently not long after vaccines are announced, BOOM, UK variants, Brazilian variants, South African variant, etc. Perhaps the UK variant will be the dominant strain in India - and this is not only India, but a resurge of this virus is expected WORLD WIDE !!!! Only a matter of weeks before cases skyrocket again in the US and Canada and other parts of the world - March and April will be the eye of the covid19 storm - NOW, they have yet to know if this variant surge will mean anything, maybe more cases, but no more hospitalisations or deaths, if enough people get vaccines and vaccines work, then the new surge won't cause as much damage - otherwise if this new wave of COVID19 means more hospital / deaths, then we are all f*cked - if they can't produce vaccines fast enough to keep up with the shitty variants, then we are in this bloody pandemic for years to come, and no thanks to China ! because this virus should NEVER have left its origin, if the CCP had acted the same way it acted once the cases were critical locally - they are out of the pandemic now so they could have prevented its spread outside ground zero. No amount of money can pay for all the deaths and all the MISERY this virus has caused to the world.

The good news in India maybe you might have more access to vaccines as you have facilities there that make vaccines, in Canada, due to our allegedly incompetent government, we are very late and probably not going to get most Canadians a bloody vaccine until end of year IF LUCKY. As far as the US, well they are better off, let's see Biden walk the talk, let's see if he can do better, but in America, you see they have other priorities like fraudulent impeachments and trials, they don't care about covid19 they are focused on witch hunts and fake news, so it's going to be a while, situation is DIRE in North America, and our PUPPET of a PM would rather make a deal with China (the instigators of this GENOCIDE, CRIME, mass murder of COVID19) than deal with the 2 pharmas that have actually created an effective vaccine............smh!

So don't be surprised cases going up it's going to get very ugly in March and April perhaps lingering to June before a new drop............but are variants an issue, no, viruses DO mutate, only they did not expect it to mutate so fast, and they are not ready - the whole vaccination thing is a big SHAM full of logistic issues and poor management, so for now, and maybe for years to come, this virus' mutations will lessen any hope of a FULL recovery. The vaccines can still handle some variants, but SIGNIFICANTLY reduced efficacy with particular variants, as much as by 50% less, that's bad !!!
Darkstar2
Posts15,812
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,790
Likes Received11,863/6,157

#4 by Arvind9 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 09:02

Thats right you were correct its not going to end soon,people need to become less politician friendly because they will be the worst virus
Arvind9
Posts3,563
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,739
Likes Received2,053/1,492

#5 by tasman1 » Sun Feb 21, 2021 13:14

Arvind9 wrote: Thats right you were correct its not going to end soon,people need to become less politician friendly because they will be the worst virus

All politicians in the world from past , present and future are same , all bad and all non humans , same as all rich

I never did vote in my life , I can not vote for non humans
tasman1
Posts14,320
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,793
Likes Received14,375/7,397

#6 by rajukurup » Sun Feb 21, 2021 19:15

it is good people had understood the fake assurance given by politicians. Also people have learned to adjust to situations than before. So my view point is that corona virus has some positive impact on society. For every success there should be some misery
rajukurup
Posts130
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last VisitToday
Likes Given140
Likes Received113/72

#7 by Darkstar2 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 09:59

In theory, this pandemic could have been done with in a matter of a few months, OR prevented altogether - it didn't because a % of society is selfish, self-centred me-myself-and-f....-I, people don't give a shite about others and are not willing to make sacrifices for their own safety AND those of others, SIMPLE bloody sacrifices to wear the bloody mask, wash their nasty hands and don't engage in activities that promote risk of transmission, these are flaws in society where the rest have to pay for that %, much like cheaters on tasks and surveys are the reason why the industry is nearly dead, with declining opportunity and lower pay rate across the board.

Through greed, lies, and BULLSHIT, this pandemic is going to last in total of maybe 2-3 years who knows how long FFS, when it could have been over in under 6 bloody months. In China, the CCP has often been talked against, but the one positive about China is that they have no CHOICE to abide by the F rules, and so they did, I just wish their regime was as effective at being proactive to avoid this g........... virus outbreak in the first place, but that's another story, but no, can't expect the degenerate current generations in western world, the americas, europe, etc, God forbid if they spend one damn day without partying and fornicating around - they are the ones enabling the virus to transmit and mutate, there is only so much those knob-ends we call politicians can do about it, it is not always about corrupt politicians, they are the ones giving the guidelines but who the F's listening to them and applying them ???? I'm sure this pandemic has done our nut in, BUT who is willing to do what it takes - this is the price to pay for democrasy - and this is one area where communism might actually benefit - and during a pandemic :lol: Right now vectors of transmission are kids, teens and young adults.......I do follow the F rules, I am current generation but distance myself from the GARBAGE and DNA degenerates of today that focus on chaos, anarchy, drugs, orgies and parties - OK some might think there is nothing wrong with that - but not during a pandemic FFS - people cannot put their orifices on pause whilst this virus dies out, so be it, don't ask why in 2022 we are still discussing about the virus !

Problem is, those who are following the rules are the ones being punished.

You would think that a pandemic like this one would have brought the BEST in people, BUT it turns out it brings the MONSTER in some people, it's disgusting that today's generation are going to be running this planet in the future, and some of the current generation do not associate themselves with their peers, as do I, but let's be honest, what is the % of current generation that give a shite about our planet anyway, maybe a sinlge digit % :mrgreen:

Instead of working as a team, people are instead spreading fake news, propaganda and conspiracy theories about this pandemic, Bill F gate$, chips and all this utter rubbish, no wonder......

So this virus has brought up the NASTY inside people, NOT Trump, because people can take decisions on their own and know the right from wrong - it's not about Trump - I mean he did not create racists, bigots, anarchists and violent criminals, he just shed light on what already existed long before him, the silent MONSTERS of society.

So whilst the party goers are having half dozen pints at the pub, there are people DYING and in respirators in hospitals or locked up in their homes because they are following the rules to avoid catching this SIMPLE virus we could have gotten rid of back in March 2020 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So does that answer your question ? :lol:

and to the 4 people who voted "truthfulness" I ask, on what planet are you living on ? :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts15,812
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,790

#8 by tasman1 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:32

Darkstar, you still have unlimited trust in politicians :o

It is beyond me how any parson on this planet can trust any politicians :shock:

How can we follow rules if we do not trust them :thumbdown:

B.T.W. Some new viruses will come now from permafrost in Siberia [ Russia ] , dead rate only 60% plus some new strains from pig and chicken plus Bill say many more ............... cool collection , let us ignore all rules from politicians and enjoy world while last .... ahh yes , and wash hands only for 5 second every 3rd day to build imunity :twisted:
tasman1
Posts14,320
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,793

#9 by Darkstar2 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 12:58

tasman1 wrote: Darkstar, you still have unlimited trust in politicians :o

It is beyond me how any parson on this planet can trust any politicians :shock:

How can you say that, I never said that I am the first person that would say that they are a bunch of crooks who don't know what the F they are doing most of the time - BUT I am trying to be fair too - yes politicians lie, cheat, steal and scam most of the time, some are legal criminals with diplomas - they can legally rob you blind - BUT let's be fair too Tasman1, this whole mess cannot ENTIRELY be blamed on government - people have to do their part, what do you want politicians to do, knock on every door to make sure people are following rules ? Hire 1 police for every citizen, come on you are smarter than that :D Some governments are better than others to manage the pandemic, but if people are not following the rules what can they do, there are rules, but people break them, you can't police EVERY SINGLE bloke out there, so it all comes down to good faith - NORMALLY I would say that politicians are rubbish - But in today's pandemic, I say that people are acting like complete cocks and ignoring health guidelines, so can we pin the entire blame on our already corrupt politicians, NO..........it's easy to blame all on politicians, but this time, everyone of us have a role in stopping the spread of this batman virus, it's not the government that will end the pandemic, it's PEOPLE, collectively. What do you want them to do other than setting the right example and giving guidelines. Yeah some governments are really bad in leading the pandemic and giving bad examples, you know like the ones suggesting people drink disinfectants OR warning that the vaccine will turn you into a crocodile, a bearded woman or a piece of turd.......... NOW again to be fair, I think the IDIOTS of governments should have SHUT DOWN the borders for travel EARLY ON, and been more proactive, so we can say 50/50 of the blame is shared - Politicians cannot FAIRLY take 100% of the blame in this pandemic.

Quote:
How can we follow rules if we do not trust them :thumbdown:

F*** them, f*** them all - BUT we can trust SCIENCE and tips from organisations without vested interests. Wearing masks,washing your bloody hands, keeping a safe distance, avoiding risky activities and not touching your mug or picking your nose and eyes are PROVEN to stop the spread of the virus...........you don't have to trust anybody, you trust the proven science..............and no Tasman1, you won't find proven science inside the tabloid magazines you are reading or your personal psychic friend you call at the Psychic Friends Network :mrgreen:

Quote:
B.T.W. Some new viruses will come now from permafrost in Siberia [ Russia ] , dead rate only 60% plus some new strains from pig and chicken plus Bill say many more ............... cool collection , let us ignore all rules from politicians and enjoy world while last .... ahh yes , and wash hands only for 5 second every 3rd day to build imunity :twisted:

Great just what we need misinterpretations in the news - You forgot Ebola :lol: Right now those new emerging viruses are of no concerns - if we have learned anything so far, we have all the time to be prepared before the become a problem - we dealt with the bird flu in 2009 why the F can't we deal with this now............we dealt with the black plague and ebola why the bloody hell can't we deal with COVID19 ? Do you want politicians to hold our hands and do everything for us ? No way, maybe on Mars or Neptune or that other planet people often mispronounce :D
Darkstar2
Posts15,812
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,790

#10 by tasman1 » Mon Feb 22, 2021 13:53

Darkstar , you think to much , relax , life is short , who care about future problems , let future generation solve that
tasman1
Posts14,320
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,793

#11 by rajukurup » Mon Feb 22, 2021 22:40

tasman1 wrote: Darkstar , you think to much , relax , life is short , who care about future problems , let future generation solve that

No Tasman we should think about future because we are leading a secure life as our ancestors cared for the future. It is our duty to protect the nature and resources for future generations. Then what is the use of living as a human?. Unfortunately our generation that is people in the age range of 35+ are interested only in comforts and money and does not care for future prosperity.
rajukurup
Posts130
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last VisitToday
Likes Given140
Likes Received113/72

#12 by Darkstar2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 17:25

tasman1 wrote: Darkstar , you think to much , relax , life is short , who care about future problems , let future generation solve that

ahahahah - I am future generation Tasman1 so I care - sorry to say but you will be long gone - and if you believe in reincarnation you might be reborn again and be part of this future generation too - so who knows :mrgreen:

but the 1% of us who give a damn, cannot do all the work alone, it takes more than 1% of people who give a shit to make it work, just 1% won't cut it :D
Darkstar2
Posts15,812
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,790

#13 by tasman1 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 17:46

Darkstar2 wrote:

ahahahah - I am future generation Tasman1 so I care - sorry to say but you will be long gone - and if you believe in reincarnation you might be reborn again and be part of this future generation too - so who knows :mrgreen:

but the 1% of us who give a damn, cannot do all the work alone, it takes more than 1% of people who give a shit to make it work, just 1% won't cut it :D

Sorry but I can not give a shit for world [ have constipation most of the time :lol: :lol: ]
tasman1
Posts14,320
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,793

#14 by rajukurup » Tue Feb 23, 2021 19:02

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

Sorry but I can not give a shit for world [ have constipation most of the time :lol: :lol: ]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock:
rajukurup
Posts130
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last VisitToday
Likes Given140
Likes Received113/72

#15 by Darkstar2 » Tue Feb 23, 2021 22:15

Right, gotta love the dark humour, :P But those of us who (unfortunately for some) have a long ways to go to live, we must start giving a shit and very soon, before we all turn into crocodiles and bearded women (those are not my words, those are Bolsonaro's wsords :lol: ).
Darkstar2
Posts15,812
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,790

#16 by tasman1 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 00:40

Darkstar2 wrote: Right, gotta love the dark humour, :P But those of us who (unfortunately for some) have a long ways to go to live, we must start giving a shit and very soon, before we all turn into crocodiles and bearded women (those are not my words, those are Bolsonaro's wsords :lol: ).

My dear friend Darkstar , nobody have long way left to live .... look at my life

I was born yesterday
I am 67 today
Will be 100 tomorrow and die

But honestly , tell you , some girls are still blonde
tasman1
Posts14,320
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,793

#17 by rajukurup » Wed Feb 24, 2021 07:35

Good to enjoy such humourous talks between tasman and Darkstar which takes me back to live memories of clicksense :D :D
rajukurup
Posts130
Member Since25 Jul 2020
Last VisitToday
Likes Given140
Likes Received113/72
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Mar 7, 2021 18:25:49 EST