Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalUrduRegarding Paypal Payment Delay
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Regarding Paypal Payment Delay

#1 by dollar2euro » Tue Dec 08, 2020 08:59

Please be sure to know about Paypal Payment Delays

Quote:Several members have been enquiring about the delay in PayPal cashouts. Below is the reason.
Would have appreciated an actual statement from ySense, an announcement, an head up for informing mods or anything like that but finding out directly from members will have to do.

A member on the Italian sub-forum has received this reply via ticket:

Hello Vivianas,

I apologize for the delay. We know how patiently you have been waiting for this payment process to occur and wanted to provide you with an update - Earlier this week we discovered an issue that is preventing the successful upload of the payment thru the system to pass onto your PayPal account that our Dev/Tech team are working diligently to resolve as quickly as possible.

This is not an issue we can resolve quickly but we are working very hard to find the right solution!

We thank you for your patience during this time and as soon as your payment processes you will be sent an email notifying you that the payment has been deposited into your PayPal account.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Sincerely,
ySense Member Support
dollar2euro
Posts709
Member Since27 Sep 2010
Last Visit6 Apr 2021
Likes Given323
Likes Received356/168

#2 by sarikannan » Thu Dec 17, 2020 22:32

I HAVE RECEIVED THE 2 PAYMENTS IN PAYPAL TODAY , THANK YOU YSENSE
sarikannan
Posts2
Member Since17 Nov 2016
Last Visit23 Jan 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/1

#3 by dollar2euro » Thu Dec 17, 2020 22:33

sarikannan wrote: I HAVE RECEIVED THE 2 PAYMENTS IN PAYPAL TODAY , THANK YOU YSENSE

Thats great
dollar2euro
Posts709
Member Since27 Sep 2010
Last Visit6 Apr 2021
Likes Given323
Likes Received356/168
Return to 'Urdu' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 11, 2021 14:33:03 EST