Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkShortage in 2021 Start Hoarding Now
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Shortage in 2021 Start Hoarding Now

#1 by tasman1 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 22:30

A Bit Relaxed Talk [ for the change ]

Items that you MUST start hoarding NOW or you will NOT have it in 2021

Electricity , it will start slow and disappear 100% at the end of 2021

Water it will be less and less , at the end of 2021 every family will get only 3L per day and 500ML at the end of 2021

Internet , it will stop fast , once it starts it will disappear in 2 week , end 2021 = no internet for Eartlings

Love and reproduction ,forbidden from May 1st , life time jail if you try

Freedom of speech forbidden before end of 2021 , plaster over mouth will be a MUST

Surveys over 3 cent forbidden from May 2021

Good , only good news , you will have right to eat for whole 2021 but forbidden from February 2022

Oxygen , TURN OFF ON July 15 2022
tasman1
Posts14,005
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,507
Likes Received14,082/7,236

#2 by shamsazeem85 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 05:51

You call it Relaxed Talk :roll: LoL
shamsazeem85
Posts53
Member Since2 May 2020
Last Visit13 Jan 2021
Likes Given122
Likes Received135/44

#3 by josealvesjr » Thu Nov 26, 2020 06:00

shamsazeem85 wrote: You call it Relaxed Talk :roll: LoL

Don´t worry, he has no idea where he is talking about. He just wants to make conversation and start one of his far fetched topics. :lol: :lol:
josealvesjr
Posts1,416
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given309
Likes Received1,045/668

#4 by tasman1 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 16:02

So my dear friends , what did you start hoarding ?

Me ?at this stage I am hoarding oxygen , how I do that ? ok , here it is

Instead of breathing 12 times per minute I do it only 6 times a minute and I save remaining 6 in govt Oxygen Bank

That way I hope to have right to breath extra year once they TURN it OFF
tasman1
Posts14,005
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,507

#5 by Darkstar2 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 16:37

shamsazeem85 wrote: You call it Relaxed Talk :roll: LoL

ahahaha trust me, in Tasman1 world that is relaxed :lol: You know that some tabloid magazines would pay for articles like that or at least they used to in the past, would've made a fortune, oh well :D
Darkstar2
Posts15,630
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,701
Likes Received11,747/6,073

#6 by Darkstar2 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 16:50

tasman1 wrote:
Items that you MUST start hoarding NOW or you will NOT have it in 2021

I've already started making reserves, t hat should keep me safe in 2021:

* Sunflower seeds
* Toad eyeballs
* rubber door stoppers
* Oxygen
* Eagle feathers

Quote:
Electricity , it will start slow and disappear 100% at the end of 2021

Ok Biden said he wants a green economy, but I don't think he meant to ban electricity :P Imagine every house running massive gas powered generators - the noise and smell :lol: no worries, the good news, you will be able to power tiny light bulbs from potatoes, I guess when you run out of those, then it's back to the gas lamps and candles, I wonder how people will preserve their food though, I guess people will have to eat synthetic food from toothpaste tubes - but no water, imagine the constipation - I guess the only water will be from the rain assuming you didn't ban rain too :lol:

Quote:
Water it will be less and less , at the end of 2021 every family will get only 3L per day and 500ML at the end of 2021

3L hmm that includes cooking toilet, etc, yeah that's definitely a problem, I usually drink 2L of water in one go - 500ml that is crazy, I down 1 x 500ml water bottle in under 3 seconds (not kidding, I do :D)

Quote:
Love and reproduction ,forbidden from May 1st , life time jail if you try

Probably the best news of 2021, was about bloody F time - they are locking down, restricting, etc, they should ban reproduction during a pandemic or for a period of time until the earth restores its natural balance (whatever the hell that is anyway)

Quote:
Freedom of speech forbidden before end of 2021 , plaster over mouth will be a MUST

It's already like that in some countries Tasman1, and now with the Democrats in power, America will become communist by 2021, sooner if Kamala takes over, and of course since in Canada we have a sock puppet, we are going to follow suit - North America will be under the helm of Sharia Law and the Democrats will hold business and prosperity hostage with their so-called GREEN agendas. Tell us something we don't know already :D

Quote:
Surveys over 3 cent forbidden from May 2021

It won't matter anymore Tasman1, you already said internet and electricity are banned, so it won't matter, surveys and online opportunities won't exist anymore :lol:

Quote:
Good , only good news , you will have right to eat for whole 2021 but forbidden from February 2022

How, if there is no water and no electricity, considering water is the BASE of life, we are 70% water :D and no electricity to preserve food, so I guess we'll be eating synthetic food paste from tubes then.

Quote:
Oxygen , TURN OFF ON July 15 2022

AMAZING, it's like going through an entire tabloid magazine in under a minute, for FREE :lol:

Anything else ? Will the sun still rise in the morning ? Are we going to all start talking French ? or with an Australian accent Oy ? :P
Darkstar2
Posts15,630
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,701

#7 by tasman1 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 15:05

darkstar , last sun rise will be in Dec 2022 [ if you move away from our galaxy you will have a chance to see big COBOOOOOOOM and enjoy free fireworks , all for free ]
tasman1
Posts14,005
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,507

#8 by tasman1 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 15:11

B.T.W. All that I post above is starting to happen

Internet is slow from yesterday , phone are cutting off twice yesterday , my energy provider website dead for last 24 hours , internet banking glitch lasted over 2 hours , rain falling from sky since yesterday , and much more

As you see it is starting of the end
Last edited by tasman1 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 21:56 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts14,005
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,507

#9 by Darkstar2 » Sat Nov 28, 2020 19:04

tasman1 wrote: B.T.W. All that I post above is starting to happen

Internet is slow from yesterday , phone are cutting off twice yesterday , my energy provider website dead for last 24 hours , internet banking glitch lasted over 2 hours , rain falling for sky since yesterday , and much more

As you see it is starting of the end

Yes, very important for you to add this post, because this is evidence and now we believe you ...... Indeed same thing here­!!!

It's time to start praying......

Credo in unum Deum, Patrem omnipotentem, factorem cæli et terræ, visibilium omnium et invisibilium. Et in unum Dominum, Jesum Christum, Filium Dei unigenitum, et ex Patre natum ante omnia sæcula. Deum de Deo, Lumen de Lumine, Deum verum de Deo vero, genitum non factum, consubstantialem Patri, per quem omnia facta sunt. Qui propter nos homines et propter nostram salutem descendit de cælis. Et incarnatus est de Spiritu Sancto ex Maria Virgine, et homo factus est. Crucifixus etiam pro nobis sub Pontio Pilato passus, et sepultus est, et resurrexit tertia die, secundum Scripturas, et ascendit in cælum, sedet ad dexteram Patris. Et iterum venturus est cum gloria, iudicare vivos et mortuos, cuius regni non erit finis, Et in Spiritum Sanctum, Dominum et vivificantem, qui ex Patre procedit. Qui cum Patre et Filio simul adoratur et conglorificatur, qui locutus est per prophetas. Et unam, sanctam, catholicam et postolicam Ecclesiam. Confiteor unum baptisma in remissionem peccatorum. Et expecto resurrectionem mortuorum, et vitam venturi sæculi. Amen.

I am ready !
Darkstar2
Posts15,630
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,701

#10 by tasman1 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 21:55

As I told you here

Internet is startnig to die as I told you , bit earlier but ,,,,,,,Do internet hording as I told you , find empty room and direct your internet there for future use

A “significant subset” of users are having trouble using Gmail, Google has confirmed in an update on Wednesday morning.

Google said users around the world are able to access Gmail, but are seeing error messages, high latency and “other unexpected behaviour”.

In a second update, Google said it is continuing to investigate the issue and thanked users for their patience.

Outage monitor Down Detector reported a huge spike in Google problems between 8am and 9am on Wednesday morning.
Google has been suffering ongoing issues this week with users unable to access their accounts or watch YouTube videos, and in some instances unable to access documents in their Google Drive.

It comes as users around the world increasingly rely on email and shared document editing platforms like Google Docs for work and education.
tasman1
Posts14,005
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,507

#11 by valerie » Wed Dec 16, 2020 05:41

Yeah, gmail sent an email the other day stating they were reducing the amounts
of space and more or less said users need to clear out junk.

I have over 10,000 emails in my gmail and I don't want to clear them out. There's
a bunch in there I want to save but it's time consuming to sort thru it.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,068
Likes Received18,836/7,756

#12 by Darkstar2 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 08:33

tasman1 wrote: As I told you here

Internet is startnig to die as I told you , bit earlier but ,,,,,,,Do internet hording as I told you , find empty room and direct your internet there for future use

Yes, Google had some outages, so this means the whole world is doomed and dying, indeed - yep you told us :lol: :lol: imagine if Microsoft also has outages, now THAT would be scary - It's funny how you mention only Google, but nobody bothered to mention the cyberattack on Washington, where the government is on high alert, they claim this attack is coming from a foreign state - funny how they don't mention which one(s) even though it is quite easy to figure out and narrow down the choices :P Treasury and other government areas may be compromised, who knows even defense, so yeah that is far more serious than Google - there are cyberattacks everywhere now, some people have nothing better to do with their miserable, pathetic excuse of an atom of life, hopefully they find out more about this cyber attack, if he's American, he will get away with it of course, and government will offer him a job :mrgreen: if the attack comes from another country, they will be considered terrorists, and Biden will declare war (yeah, for those who still didn't figure it out, Trump is not a war person, Biden and Kamala would go to war every chance they get, so hopefully no war in the next years to come...........)

Quote:
A “significant subset” of users are having trouble using Gmail, Google has confirmed in an update on Wednesday morning.

Google said users around the world are able to access Gmail, but are seeing error messages, high latency and “other unexpected behaviour”.

I don't get it, what's different than the usual here ? :lol:

Quote:
In a second update, Google said it is continuing to investigate the issue and thanked users for their patience.

Outage monitor Down Detector reported a huge spike in Google problems between 8am and 9am on Wednesday morning.
Google has been suffering ongoing issues this week with users unable to access their accounts or watch YouTube videos, and in some instances unable to access documents in their Google Drive.

Well Tasman1, remember that vaccines deployment has started already, thousands have been vaccinated, which means, thousands of implanted chips already, all those chips tracking and communicating with Google servers are for sure putting stress on the whole system, I'm surprised you didn't think of that :mrgreen: So now we know that the chip trackers use Google, you can locate ANY person who got the vaccine through a dedicated google maps fork :P
So business as usual Tasman1, welcome to the new world, the one world order.......................

Quote:
It comes as users around the world increasingly rely on email and shared document editing platforms like Google Docs for work and education.

Bollocks ! That's the usual excuse companies use when they get compromised - There have been many cyberattacks around the world lately, this could be one of them as well, who knows, will Google ever admit that they are not immune to these attacks, NOBODY is. I'm sure people can survive a few hours or a day without Google, as to businesses, if they are relying on gmail instead of dedicated company e-mails, they probably should not be in business !

So the conclusion to this story - We will all be fine - This is the price to pay for using Cloud applications and the increasing reliance on cloud. If the cloud provider is down, your entire suite of apps and processes are down with it.
It's not a bad thing to have a strategic blend of on-premise / cloud combination in a company.
Darkstar2
Posts15,630
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,701

#13 by Darkstar2 » Wed Dec 16, 2020 08:36

valerie wrote: Yeah, gmail sent an email the other day stating they were reducing the amounts

I have over 10,000 emails in my gmail and I don't want to clear them out. There's

So Google wants their users to clear their junk ? :mrgreen: Why not offer users the ability to download all e-mails for offline view, in html files, some e-mail providers allow this, I'm not sure if this is an option in gmail or not, but that would help. Also you like to keep all those e-mails ? Keep in mind that you are using the cloud, and all your e-mails are property of the provider, if the provider is down or goes tits up then you lose everything - Always a good idea to have offline backups.

Bandwidth and storage is not infinite ........
Darkstar2
Posts15,630
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,701

#14 by valerie » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:06

It's not extremely important that I keep those emails. What I should have been doing is
is sorting them into their categories within gmail. Some I did but most I didn't. That's ok
if it goes belly up but of course I'd prefer it doesn't.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,068

#15 by Darkstar2 » Thu Dec 17, 2020 20:12

valerie wrote: It's not extremely important that I keep those emails. What I should have been doing is
is sorting them into their categories within gmail. Some I did but most I didn't. That's ok
if it goes belly up but of course I'd prefer it doesn't.

Well Valerie, I doubt that Google will go bankrupt anytime soon, let alone discontinue their gmail - it's likely the Rapture or Armageddon will happen before Google folds :mrgreen: It makes me think, all those important e-mails we use to sign up, log into check important news for our online projects, are all on the cloud, if there is an outage or extended interruption of service, we cannot access our e-mails. It makes one think I guess, might not be a good idea to archive e-mails offline - companies should give us the option - I guess any web e-mail that supports the POP3 protocol can allow you download all e-mails offline, but you need an e-mail client installed and configured with your e-mail account. There are other tools that can archive all e-mails in PDF and other formats for you. both gmail and yahoo supports pop3 so you can download e-mails and view them OFFLINE using an e-mail client instead of using the web interface, yahoo used to charge a yearly fee to get POP3 access, but sine gmail offers it free, Yahoo eventually started offering this for free.
Darkstar2
Posts15,630
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,701

#16 by valerie » Thu Dec 17, 2020 22:47

I deleted all my sent mail in gmail today that equaled almost 8,000.

I managed to delete approximately 1,000 in my inbox. I still have thousands to sort thru.
My goal is to delete at least 50 inbox per day. :roll:
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,068

#17 by Detshin » Fri Dec 18, 2020 04:17

valerie wrote: Yeah, gmail sent an email the other day stating they were reducing the amounts

they said only for inactive members for 2 years starting from June 1, 2021,so storage quota still the same,
i also save some of the documents there.

i saw something weird about google,i have missing comments on youtube,at first i thought someone reported my comments that is why it's deleted,but when i clicked my another comments it showed my missing comments,so weird.
Last edited by Detshin » Fri Dec 18, 2020 04:28 » edited 1 time in total
Detshin
Posts493
Member Since23 Mar 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given75
Likes Received171/126

#18 by valerie » Fri Dec 18, 2020 07:19

It's doing some weird stuff. I guess they must be working on some things.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,068

#19 by Darkstar2 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 18:47

Detshin wrote:

they said only for inactive members for 2 years starting from June 1, 2021,so storage quota still the same,
i also save some of the documents there.

i saw something weird about google,i have missing comments on youtube,at first i thought someone reported my comments that is why it's deleted,but when i clicked my another comments it showed my missing comments,so weird.

Indeed, YouTube is operated by Google, so no surprise there- you only should worry if you see comments written by you, that were not really written by you :P
Darkstar2
Posts15,630
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,701

#20 by Darkstar2 » Fri Dec 18, 2020 18:48

valerie wrote: It's doing some weird stuff. I guess they must be working on some things.

Kinda like here ? :mrgreen: :P
Darkstar2
Posts15,630
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,701
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 15, 2021 21:30:30 EST