Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkStrange New Discovery in Utah
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Strange New Discovery in Utah

#1 by valerie » Wed Nov 25, 2020 07:35

valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096
Likes Received18,917/7,794

#2 by josealvesjr » Wed Nov 25, 2020 08:52

Yes,it is strange and the remote location makes it kind of weird, if this is the work of an artist. But the speculation is that it was probably was made by an artist. It resembles somewhat the monolith from the film " A Space Odyssey".
It is assumed that it could have been made by the artist John McCracken. But a gallerist, named David Zwirner, who is familiar with his works said that the mystery object was not one of his works and said he suspect it to be a work by a fellow artist paying homage to McCracken.
Nonetheless, why this very remote location? Strange.
josealvesjr
Posts1,456
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given326
Likes Received1,083/693

#3 by valerie » Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:08

If it's as heavy as it looks, one would almost need a crane to set it into the ground.

What I find even stranger is getting it there. Due to the size and possible weight, one would
need a large truck and/or flatbed and/or trailer. In addition, this is located in the Utah desert.
I can't imagine someone driving out in the Utah desert and not being seen. It certainly would
not be a car that brought it.

At first I thought, maybe it fell from a chopper. It's standing too straight and upright for that
to have happen..

I'm not familiar with the desert dirt there in Utah but it seems to me, a desert ground would
be dry and nothing like mud. Therefore it would need to be very deep into the ground and/or
cement or some type of material poured in.

I can say IF I was an artist and wanted it placed in the Utah desert, I would have put it up
high, not low down in a remote location in which few would only see from the air.
valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096

#4 by tasman1 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:20

Corona Transmitter , secret is out ... proof ... most corona are in U.S.A.
or
Brainwashing Transmitter , proof ... we are so smart now :lol:
or
Alien Transmitter proof .....people vanish from this planet
or
Vote steeling Transmitter ... see proof US election
or
Age hiding Transmitter... proof, Biden is 98 and try to hide his real age saying he is only 78
Last edited by tasman1 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 13:26 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts14,290
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,770
Likes Received14,350/7,381

#5 by valerie » Wed Nov 25, 2020 14:45

It could be a new form of a banana tree. It doesn't look green, tho. :?
valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096

#6 by tasman1 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 15:54

Latest news , US sending Fifth Fleet to Utah to destroy aliens transmitter

In my opinion it is to late , look sky , millions aliens fighters are ready
tasman1
Posts14,290
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,770

#7 by Darkstar2 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 19:31

I'm familiar with the Utah desert, there is no way this was planted there recently, is was there for a long time already and probably just discovered now - if you look closely at the ground surrounding it, it's obvious that it was there before, it's not a recent work - I don't think it was teleported there either, why that location ? I don't know, it's pointing towards a crack / gap of some sort, looking at the video footage closely, I can see interlacing lines - which suggests this was filmed with an analog camera, who the hell uses interlaced video nowadays, when everything is progressive scan. This was Trump's first tower when he first started dabbling in real estate :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts15,797
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,784
Likes Received11,849/6,148

#8 by valerie » Thu Nov 26, 2020 07:44

It's only been placed there recently.

The rangers fly over the area of the desert consistently, probably on a daily basis.

I can't say what kind of camera was used. Looks like it may have been taken with a
mobile phone such as a Galaxy or iPhone or possibly a tablet.

I can see some loose dirt and that tells me, it has not been there long.
valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096

#9 by tasman1 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 12:33

The truth behind a giant, four-metre-tall metal structure found in the middle of a desert has been revealed, with one person claiming it’s the work of a late sculpture artist.

The monolith was discovered last week in the US state of Utah by a team conducting a count of bighorn sheep via helicopter.

The taskforce, comprised of Utah Department of Public Safety Aero Bureau and Utah Division of Wildlife Resources, filmed a video of the strange structure and jokingly labelled it an “alien life form”.

After the images of the monolith went viral, an art dealer and gallery owner has come forward claiming it was installed by a minimalist artist named John McCracken, who died nine years ago.

David Zwirner, who represented Mr McCracken as an agent, said he is convinced of the object’s origin - though his colleagues aren’t quite as sure.

"The gallery is divided on this," Mr Zwirner said in a statement.

"I believe this is definitely by John

Posting to Twitter, Mr Zwirner shared a photo of the monolith in the desert alongside an almost identical structure inside one of his art galleries.
tasman1
Posts14,290
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,770

#10 by valerie » Thu Nov 26, 2020 20:06

valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096

#11 by tasman1 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 20:21

valerie wrote: Utah monolith: Internet sleuths got there, but its origins are still a mystery

Now , what you see on the right side ? Answer it is one big skull < and do you see on top of the skull letter F ?
Now what you see on the left side of photo but on right side from that metal structure?

Will come back latter to read your answer and see how good is your sight
tasman1
Posts14,290
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,770

#12 by valerie » Thu Nov 26, 2020 21:38

It's a boulder and the F is just part of the rock formation.

On the left looks like some kind of an creature/animal but here again, it's rock formation.
valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096

#13 by tasman1 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 22:21

valerie wrote: It's a boulder and the F is just part of the rock formation.

On the left looks like some kind of an creature/animal but here again, it's rock formation.

Good , you pass , I take you for my assistant now
Now is time to look photo made in 2015 and another one in 2016 ,, what is in center of both photo , look close

back latter
tasman1
Posts14,290
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,770

#14 by valerie » Fri Nov 27, 2020 05:55

Nothing and Something.
valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096

#15 by Darkstar2 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 07:19

valerie wrote: It's only been placed there recently.

The rangers fly over the area of the desert consistently, probably on a daily basis.

I can't say what kind of camera was used. Looks like it may have been taken with a
mobile phone such as a Galaxy or iPhone or possibly a tablet.

This is the thing, phones and tablet don't produce interlaced video, they produce progressive scan video :)
As far as the dirt, for something this weight and size, you would likely a bigger indents and softer ground around it.
People who were there said the ground was hard around it, so it would be impossible that someone dug there,
maybe the rangers missed it ? Maybe it is a holographic projection :mrgreen: ? Did anybody actually touch it ?

I guess if you want a real answer to how it got there, you will only get it if you can answer how crop circles appear on fields :mrgreen: It is just as mysterious and I honestly don't think aliens would bother unless they live somewhere in the Utah desert inside that crack :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts15,797
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,784

#16 by valerie » Fri Nov 27, 2020 07:38

They said it's been there about 5 years. The reason they know that is due to Google maps.
In 2015 the area was blank. In 2016 Google displays it is there.

Lots of people have been flocking there to look at it. They've been able to find the location
due to Google maps.

I don't know about interlaced video. I just know that my mobile phone does the same thing
if I don't turn it side ways. Usually I take videos and photos with my iPad. I don't know what
kind of camera they used but it doesn't matter. It is a real video and the object is real.

Some were stating a particular artist that made monoliths but he died in 2011.

They said it is common for sculptor artist to place those things in isolated areas.

I was actually hoping little purple mean would come out of it. Nothing is fun any more. :mrgreen:
valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096

#17 by tasman1 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:38

valerie wrote: Nothing and Something.

On both photo , center is brushed , hidden ,,,, sorry Valerie but at this stage can not offer you job and 80K pay per year
Now , have not much time now , must study why it is there from 2016 , hmm 2016 , got it but will tell here once I have proof
tasman1
Posts14,290
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,770

#18 by valerie » Fri Nov 27, 2020 13:28

It's difficult to get good paying jobs these days. :roll:
valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096

#19 by Darkstar2 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 17:04

valerie wrote: They said it's been there about 5 years. The reason they know that is due to Google maps.
In 2015 the area was blank. In 2016 Google displays it is there.

Lots of people have been flocking there to look at it. They've been able to find the location
due to Google maps.

Amazing that google trucks drive through even the desert to take the pictures, really amazing :) So if it was there since 2016, then it was not there recently, if it was there all those years how come people discover it now and talk about it now - maybe it's the rangers who put it there maybe it is a publicity stunt to encourage Utah desert tourism I guess :mrgreen:

Quote:
I don't know about interlaced video. I just know that my mobile phone does the same thing
if I don't turn it side ways. Usually I take videos and photos with my iPad. I don't know what
kind of camera they used but it doesn't matter. It is a real video and the object is real.

I know it is, I won't go into all the tech details of interlaced video, but this relates to how old TV technology worked, based on the CRT (Cathode Ray Tubes) that scanned the image in alternate lines from the top, as opposed to one continuous progression, so either even lines first, then odd lines, or odd lines first then even, depending on which part of the world, older TV technology displayed an image by interlacing. Today's technology is LCD, where the image is displayed in progression, no skipped or alternating lines. If you were to view an interlaced video on an LCD monitor you would see banding in fast moving scenes. Phones / Tablets, today's camcorders film in progressive mode, some might still support interlaced mode for compatibility with CRT TV, but very few use CRT TV nowadays, analog TV has already been phased out in most areas now, replaced with digital TV and Digital through the air........ So if you have old rabbit antennas, they probably won't work anymore :lol:

Quote:
Some were stating a particular artist that made monoliths but he died in 2011.

So he decided on the Utah desert to expose his work of art, interesting :D

Quote:
They said it is common for sculptor artist to place those things in isolated areas.

Interesting too

Quote:
I was actually hoping little purple mean would come out of it. Nothing is fun any more. :mrgreen:

lol - and it would bend, and talk and morph into other shapes, yeah that would be really cool....... I agree :P

Wouldn't it be fun if suddenly it transformed into one big chocolate, say like a massive Toblerone tower........
Darkstar2
Posts15,797
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,784

#20 by Darkstar2 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 17:06

valerie wrote: It's difficult to get good paying jobs these days. :roll:

Only with Trump it is, but now Americans will have to start wondering about their jobs in the future, after all with this whole green economy thing, Biden will chase away 70% of American businesses away from the country. The only jobs left are going to be in the organised crime and sex industry. :D
Darkstar2
Posts15,797
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,784
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Mar 3, 2021 03:49:24 EST