Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkFraud and corruption once again prevails!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Fraud and corruption once again prevails!

Locked

#1 by Darkstar2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:19

Bye bye democracy, welcome communism..... Trump finally conceded a peaceful transition to Biden as President, seeing as he realised that the fight is over, and that Biden has a too comfortable lead to contest further, and because of course with the prospect he may run in 2024 - Once again, fraud and corruption prevails, the Democrats have won, thanks to a bias in the voting system, unfortunately no evidence for courts, so now Americans will have to do with dealing with communism - and the danger is not actually Biden, it's Kamala. Hopefully the Senate stays Republican and strong and hopefully mid-terms 2022 keep it Republican too. It goes to show you in life there are so many injustices, you know something is wrong, but you cannot prove it - not because proof is not there but because the way to obtain it would require cooperation on the other side. Same for China, I think by now there is more compelling evidence and motive to suggest that this virus did indeed come from a lab, which now I firmly believe, and the refusal of China to cooperate with investigations sends a red flag - the fact that China's economy and situation is virtually unharmed, they escaped this pandemic whilst the rest of the world is collapsing is revealing, but unfortunately it seems that corruption always prevails, BUT, one day hopefully justice is served, and unfortunately it won't be under a Democratic President that has vested interest in that country. It looks like economic recovery might be possible in 2021 thanks to this peaceful transition after all, all this news about vaccines being 95% effective trickling down, raises HOPE, but I think this is a very dangerous rally, it is based on data that has yet to be verified and most importantly, tested in the REAL WORLD against the REAL VIRUS, which NONE of the vaccine studies have done. I think the markets are headed for a crash, because not enough people will get vaccinated fast enough to stop the spread, it's likely the virus might mute and become stronger as a result - and herd immunity could not be reached unless 75%-80% get vaccinated AND vaccine is actually effective.

I think the whole thing about releasing good news this time of year is to serve the pockets of the rich able bodied corruption artists, to flourish their shares and personal portfolios, send stocks soaring, then the big sell off before the ACTUAL news that COVID19 cases are still too high - this is how it works, corruption and fraud, serving big money interest with sprinkling of good news.

This current election is over, won by mail-in ballot fraud. The markets don't seem to care much, they became pro Biden all of a sudden, the hypocrites of Wall street who benefited from Trump's huge tax reduction and 8% increase of earnings as a result, it's amazing how people betray the people who have helped them - I know the feeling all too well.

What the markets won't forgive though is if this whole vaccine is just a sham and that the good news trickling down served only to enrich some pockets.

For context, none of the people in the vaccine trials were actually given COVID19 - all they were given is the vaccine which forces our own cells to manufacture protein spikes, which then our body develops antibodies against, they then ASSUME that out of the tens of thousands, people are bound to get in contact with the virus, they compare the number of cases between the people who received the actual vaccine vs. placebo, and in theory if there is significantly less cases in the vaccine group than placebo, it SUGGESTS the vaccine was effective. BUT that is a flawed way of testing, because nothing guarantees that the vaccinated group will be exposed to the virus, what if they are all careful ....... ? The real test will be when MILLIONS get vaccinated and I honestly do not believe that 95% of people getting the vaccine will be protected against COVID19, it could be far less too.

Previous vaccines in history have saved lives and contained outbreaks, BUT these vaccines used PROVEN methods and took years to develop, they made extensive testings on its efficacy and LONG TERM effects. NONE OF THAT was done for COVID19 vaccines, they skipped steps, and most of them use a method that is unproven, mRNA, it is a HUGE gamble, one that if backfires, will cause a huge crash in 2021, that would have been the case regardless of whether Trump had won or not - markets now are more focused on the pandemic and economy than who is President.

It's good to know at least Trump opted for the peaceful transition, I guess he wanted to preserve his legacy and avoid being known as the President who plunged America into a constitutional crisis, delaying pandemic and vaccine efforts.

BUT.......it will always remained, his opponent did not win fair and square - remove mail-in ballots from the equation, and Trump would have won no doubt. Hopefully Biden survives his 4 years, I do not believe Kamala would be the best person to serve the best interest of the country, it would be serving her OWN based on her own values. Sending cruise ships to bring illegals and opening the borders to countries with high risk of radicals is bad, really bad - I guess she is not concerned about what is happening in France, the UK and other countries in Europe, they are now paying the price. How many 9/11's will it take for some left wing politicians to wake up to reality - they take decisions only to APPEAR politically correct and whenever politicians take decisions that is for the best of national security, a group of people cry the race card when it is not even an issue.

Corruption, fraud, lies, deceit, once again wins, God help us all in 2021 and beyond, you can thank the MORONS who are not wearing masks, partying, crowding and purposely defying rules - and not giving a shit even though they are infecting others !!!
Darkstar2
Posts15,797
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,784
Likes Received11,849/6,148

#2 by tasman1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:54

Nice , wild west is back

We can play again Cowboys and Indians

We can bring back to life novels by Karl May , Old Shatterhand and Winnetou will save Indians this time
tasman1
Posts14,290
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,770
Likes Received14,350/7,381

#3 by Darkstar2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 13:42

tasman1 wrote: Nice , wild west is back

We can play again Cowboys and Indians

We can bring back to life novels by Karl May , Old Shatterhand and Winnetou will save Indians this time

Now the whole vaccine thing has become a competition, a race and politics, this whole coronavirus has really helped Biden's general outlook by the markets - Biden should remember to pray to the Coronavirus God every night before going to sleep, he will definitely thank China, maybe add in a few billions inside that yellow envelope, why not, the tree will just grow new money right ?

What happens in life when you are overly optimistic, you CRASH if something goes wrong - Right now the whole world is treating good news that is unverified yet as written in stone, markets are breaking new records, the economy is in the SLUMP and the situation is horrible, yet markets don't reflect that - dangerous optimism now is fueled by corruption - It's best to have only modest optimism and be cautious, a good balance, but right now it's clear that there is a race - Russia was silent all of a sudden about its vaccine now all of a sudden it decides to CLAIM its vaccine is 95% effective, wow 95% the magic number, the dow now almost at 31k, I'd hate to think what would happen if the whole country shuts down, cases go high and vaccines are further delayed, pending approval or experience road blocks or prove not to be effective, I can only imagine a massive drop. And once again, who will profit from this inflated optimism, investors and big money interests, watch - a sell off is expected soon, you will see the big investors cash out on their profits, they know that the big fall is due soon, soon markets will CORRECT to the ACTUAL outlook, but those who already sold their shares have made a killing - they will just re-buy at the low position again, this is how you make big money during a catastrophe if you have enough money to invest and you know how to ride the peaks and valleys.

The markets now are not actually high because of RESULTS, but based on ASSUMPTION and HOPE.

* They anticipate Biden will reach a solid stimulus package (reality: It would be highly unlikely as long as Republicans run the Senate!).
* They anticipate growth in 2021 (yet company earnings will drop 8% due to Biden's corporate tax hike, again, a Republican Senate would block this unless Biden manages to get a bipartisan deal).
* They hope that the vaccine will improve the situation and businesses will grow in 2021 (no vaccine was FDA approved yet, no vaccine was given to the actual population yet, no vaccine has used mRNA before, ) So how do you make money when the economy is in the slump ? You RIDE the good news waves, wait for the peak of the mountain, then sell off, and you repeat the cycle...... There are still millions out of the damn job, companies shutting down permanently, and virus skyrocketing across the planet. Wish I had millions of $ - I would have made a killing during this pandemic, anybody can in reality if you have the right amount of money. Those who invested in the DOW this year made profits, Canada is in the slump, the TSX lagged behind, only now it is gaining ground, but there are investment funds that did POORLY this year, with YTD returns of -15 ~ -20% !!!! Other funds made above 5% !!!
Canadian companies are always behind, the US is always outperforming Canadian equities and stocks, how pathetic,
that's why the whole world invests in US companies, and people should thank TRUMP because when the markets were down -40% this year, Trump re-opened, and in no time the markets RECOVERED BIG TIME !!!

DOW is almost 30.5k I predict a correction down to 26k before the end of the year and Q1-2021. Just watch how many American jobs Biden will KILL with his Green Economy plan, watch the stocks then...........
Darkstar2
Posts15,797
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,784
Likes Received11,849/6,148

#4 by tasman1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 14:26

Will never understand American , why they like to vote for extraoridinary old people ?

At 78 Biden have only 2% chance to live another 4 year and 98% chance to die in old age in next year or two

How come that American have not bright younger people who can be President ?
tasman1
Posts14,290
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,770
Likes Received14,350/7,381

#5 by Darkstar2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 14:50

tasman1 wrote: Will never understand American , why they like to vote for extraoridinary old people ?

At 78 Biden have only 2% chance to live another 4 year and 98% chance to die in old age in next year or two

How come that American have not bright younger people who can be President ?

Wow you just condemned old people Tasman1, people nowadays live to be in their mid 80's to 90's, Biden can very well live through his term, why would you assume that he has 2% because he is 78, 78 + 4 = 82, it's not uncommon for people to live that old, and yes old folks can be just as bright if not better, at least better than the young generation of fornicators, party goers and trouble makers :D Canadians have voted a young one here, BIG MISTAKE! Age is just a number Tasman1, let's hope Biden makes it through his term, the last thing anybody wants is Kamala to take over that would be really bad. and let's hope GOP retains Senate for the full term, because it would be BAD if Dems get Senate.

So unless Biden has a serious illness he is hiding, nowadays his odds of living well into his 80's are high, he's only 4 years younger than Trump anyway, by the time Trump runs in 2024, he will be 78, Biden's age now, if Biden gets a good Presidency he should thank Trump for re-opening the economy and giving him a good head start, and Biden made lots of money from Trump,
Darkstar2
Posts15,797
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,784
Likes Received11,849/6,148

#6 by tasman1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 15:02

yes darkstar, some people live longer today but not all

At 78 Biden is super old , his kidney are bad , liver bad , brain dying , and much more

Look , I am 67 and I am old person with one leg in grave so how old is Biden at 78 ?

Not to mention that people at that age must not work but be with family , grand children e.t.c.

And worst ... what if Biden finish in old nursing home ? what we will see is this ,,,,,,,,U.S.A. President rule world not from White House but from nursing home

wow , do you think Putin or Kim Jong-un will accept to visit U.S. President in nursing home to talk world politic ?
tasman1
Posts14,290
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,770
Likes Received14,350/7,381

#7 by valerie » Tue Nov 24, 2020 15:40

Unfortunately, age is a little more than a number.

Lots of stuff begins to happen when you turn 50 and from there on, it's pretty
much like a slippy slide.
valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096
Likes Received18,917/7,794

#8 by tasman1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 15:50

valerie wrote: Unfortunately, age is a little more than a number.

Lots of stuff begins to happen when you turn 50 and from there on, it's pretty
much like a slippy slide.



Agree with that

For darkstar I am still putting some trap post to try to find how old is he , hmm , he is defending Biden age at 78 , think darkstar can be around that age , give or take year or two
tasman1
Posts14,290
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,770
Likes Received14,350/7,381

#9 by valerie » Tue Nov 24, 2020 15:56

I had two teeth filled today. One had a very old silver filling. I don't know how old it
was but maybe 30 years. They did a very good job of cleaning what teeth I have left
and a very good job at replacing the old silver filling with white filling. Really makes
a huge difference.
valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096
Likes Received18,917/7,794

#10 by tasman1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 16:14

valerie wrote: I had two teeth filled today. One had a very old silver filling. I don't know how old it
was but maybe 30 years. They did a very good job of cleaning what teeth I have left
and a very good job at replacing the old silver filling with white filling. Really makes
a huge difference.




Please say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so that I can pull that silver out :twisted:
tasman1
Posts14,290
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,770
Likes Received14,350/7,381

#11 by valerie » Tue Nov 24, 2020 19:04

Maybe it was real silver. I should go back and tell them to give me my silverrrrrrr fillllingggg baccckkk.
valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096
Likes Received18,917/7,794

#12 by Darkstar2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 21:23

tasman1 wrote: yes darkstar, some people live longer today but not all

Not all, but I don't think it's fair to condemn all people past a certain age, should page of a certain age just get inside their coffin ? :P Yes statistically not all people live that long and some people that age are more vulnerable to disease - but not every person at that age walks with a cane and is in nursing homes. Alex Trebek lived to be 80, and worked till the end, despite his NASTY cancer. Julia child nearly made it to 92, survived breast cancer, was a heavy smoker, had diabetes. Bob Barker, 96 years old.......etc. There are many elderly folks going to the gym / sports center I go to, they are regularly there, working out, swimming, playing sports and keeping in shape, in their 80 to mid 90s. People today are living much older than they used to, unfortunately many people past a certain age are also struck by crippling conditions, but not all.

Quote:
At 78 Biden is super old , his kidney are bad , liver bad , brain dying , and much more

There are people that age that are working construction, living in their own home, tending to their yard, farm, and still wiping their arse. Julie Child had kidney problems and died a few days short of her 92nd birthday. Liver bad ? Brain dying ? Where did you get that info Tasman1 ? Just because he forgot Trump's name during the campaign does not mean his brain is dying, he could have been sarcastic or had a memory blank, not uncommon, a 78 year old can still lead the country, he's not alone in it, he has people working for him, advisors, etc, he's probably more capable than a lot of younger candidates, and the Republican Senate is a good thing and will make sure that Hurricane Biden does not make too much destruction along its path :mrgreen: Right now fair or not, eventually Americans will need a leader and accept it, starting January 21st, Biden will be their President, the same way in 2016 the country was divided and Trump won - as long as Kamala does not run things, it should be OK, Americans will have to live in the communist era for a while, and hopefully by 2024 Trump can resume or someone else Republican who can restore democracy and national security - but America WILL need a leader through this tough times to come and this g pandemic that everybody wants to get over with so we could all move on to better things.

Quote:
Look , I am 67 and I am old person with one leg in grave so how old is Biden at 78 ?

I'm the first person who does not look forward to being anywhere close to your age Tasman1, but I still acknowledge that some people live well past that age, and not all are carrying dentures and using walkers, I have known many, and they have been more active and full of energy than the generation of fornicators and couch potatoes :D Sorry to hear that at 67 you have 1 foot in your grave already, that's sad, you might as well have your funeral ahead of time and just get buried alive than - testimony like that makes me not look forward to that age even more :lol: There are people in their 100's and late 90's that survived COVID19.

Quote:
Not to mention that people at that age must not work but be with family , grand children e.t.c.

Right, good point I guess, people spend most of their life working & studying, but having a work / life balance is possible I guess, some people are proud of what they do, working keeps your brain active and busy, and at that age you can still work and be with your family and friends.

Quote:
And worst ... what if Biden finish in old nursing home ? what we will see is this ,,,,,,,,U.S.A. President rule world not from White House but from nursing home

lol ! Well maybe this whole election was a big SCAM to convert America into a communist country and Sharia Law, maybe Biden's choice of Kamala Harris was strategic, he knew that his replacement would gain the "sympathy" vote from the clueless and naive American, and that's the danger that awaits, should she take over or win in a future election. I really don't see Kamala leading America into prosperity, her personal values and ideologies go against every concepts of "Making America Better Again", and in her case it would be more like "Make America more Radical and Unsafe again" - she welcomes anybody illegal or not, even those from countries which represent a high risk of terrorism. Look what is happening France, and other countries in Europe, they were too loose on immigration laws, the amount of crime from terrorism, beheadings, shootings, car ramming and other have skyrocketed in the last several years - there was a reason Trump wanted to build a wall and limit immigration from countries posing a "high risk", I think it is reasonable for Americans to want to be safe in their own countries without the constant threat of being blasted by a group of radicals invoking the name of God and treating the rest of the world as infidels because they do not believe in their MESSED UP cause based on a RIGGED religion they invented, which condones CRIME, TORTURE and MURDER in the name of what is supposed to be a LOVING GOD. The situation in America could get far worse if Kamala is leading, why because she will get the sympathy votes. Biden got the votes because Trump pissed off a group of people and ran his mouth and some think that Trump was not a good leader in this pandemic. If not for this pandemic, I don't see ANY reason why Trump would lose, he would have won effortlessly - Trump certainly does not win the popular vote, he needed the electoral votes, unfortunately he apparently offended women, minorities, the press, Muslims, etc, according to many, YET the very same people who felt offended by Trump also benefited from Trump's work in the last 4 years, but they decided to betray Trump after all he has done for them, economy, jobs, money, markets doing well, etc, oh well, now they will have to live with their votes, I guess they prefer a communist country rather than one that is free and SAFE, they prefer a President with bed side manners even though he/she can't deliver F all in comparison other than ridiculous policies that will run the deficit, debt and KILL millions of jobs.
This election's result was certainly not based on common sense.

Quote:
wow , do you think Putin or Kim Jong-un will accept to visit U.S. President in nursing home to talk world politic ?

Not all elderly people end up in nursing homes - I don't like the term nursing homes, I call them slaughter houses, because that is what they are in most cases, unless you have $10k or more USD to pay PER MONTH for decent care. Same in Canada, the situation is really bad, elderly abuse is not isolated, it is an epidemic, it is a real problem. Why do you condemn Biden to a nursing home already ? :mrgreen: He will have all the care needed at the White House, he can still walk, travel, wipe his own arse, and the day he will be unable to fulfill his duties, the Vice President will take over, God help everyone if that is the case, her agenda is far more damaging to the country's prosperity and SAFETY, yes even more so than Obama :mrgreen:

Whatever the case may be what's done is done, the tainted votes decided this election - let's hope for a strong Republican Senate - whatever happens in America in those 4 years will have repercussion around the world, not just America, so that's why we are ALL in it, with a Republican Senate the situation will not be as bad - even Biden himself knows it will be challenging to push his agendas, he was expecting a Democrat Blue wave sweep - the only thing I do hope is that Biden gets a bipartisan deal on a good stimulus package - this will be important IMO, as far as raising corporate taxes and such bad timing. Then you have the mid-terms in 2022, there is a risk that Democrats regain the Senate, if that is the case, this will allow Biden to push through his agendas for the remaining second half of his term, that would be the worst case scenario - and if stock markets are high right now is because they are betting on a Republican Senate, which is usually the best deal for the economy. If that changes to a blue sweep in 2022, things will turn around quick. Biden's agendas will cost millions of lives and cause the deficit and debt to rise big time. The risk of America being involved in a war during his term are much higher as well - and relations with North Korea will not be as good as with Trump, tensions will rise, Biden does not have any intention to change his stance towards N Korea, yet he has vested interest in China, the very country that is responsible for this world genocide of COVID19. But yeah even Trump had big money interests in China, nothing wrong with China other than the CCP, it all comes down to the government and the coverups and lies and pressure / influence they had on the WHO to delay recognition of a world emergency and pandemic status, these bad decisions cost the world a pandemic that could very well last 2-3 years !!! and unfortunately thanks to the Immunity act, it allows them to continue to get away with more pandemics, more virus outbreaks, etc. look at the situation there now, they are doing very well, whilst the world is collapsing - FUNNY, we have news about vaccines, but zero news about a China vaccine.......and they are back to their old ways in regards to wild animals, wet markets, etc.

One ting though, if mRNA methods of vaccines prove to be effective, this would be very good news, it would be a major breakthrough - it means they would be able to quickly make a vaccine for any future viruses, hopefully mRNA proves to be successful and prevent any future pandemic. The idea behind mRNA is innovative, even though unproven as of yet, it uses your body as its own lab to build its medicine - so they don't have to reproduce it in lab, the mRNA uses your own cells to produce what needs to be produced, just like a computer program running. In theory this could be very good news to create vaccines for conditions that were once impossible, question is, will the big drug companies BLOCK progress, who knows, but technically mRNA should be able to be effective against any future viruses, unless China decides to engineer new viruses that counter these measures, I would not be surprised though. Let's wait first to see how effective mRNA really is, and the fact that China has nearly wiped the pandemic in their country without even a vaccine is sketchy, something stinks about that, it does not only come down to restrictions they have......
I would have thought that China would be the FIRST to release an effective vaccine to the world, they have the resources and facilities, what a SHAME, that would have been the least they could do, and offer it FREE too.
Luckily the world had TRUMP, and thanks to Trump's administration and its funding, it allowed for a fast tracked vaccine initiative, Americans will get their vaccine in 2021, they will not have to wait 3 years, 5 years, like they would have, had another President lad the country, how many people are going to be grateful to Trump when they get their vaccines in 2021 and save their lives ? I wonder........even people who stabbed him in the back by voting Biden, they too will get the vaccine, hopefully they send Trump a thank you letter !!!
Darkstar2
Posts15,797
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,784
Likes Received11,849/6,148

#13 by Darkstar2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 21:27

valerie wrote: Unfortunately, age is a little more than a number.

Lots of stuff begins to happen when you turn 50 and from there on, it's pretty
much like a slippy slide.

Alright, but you know what I mean by "age is just a number" there are people in their 60s who are just as immature as teenagers, lucky for YouTube and media that exposes them :mrgreen: There are people in their mid 20s or 30s who have diabetes, cancers, cholesterol, etc, old age is not a guarantee you will get diseases, yes some processes happen past a certain age - but they also happen past 18 too, past a certain age in our youth some of cells do not regenerate anymore. Medicine has evolved in a way that you can test well ahead of time your risk factors, DNA, history for diseases, Alzheimer, etc, if you have the right doctor and will to get these tests. People often wait when it is too late and discover diseases too late due to lack of follow-ups and checkups.

I personally know people in their 80s who have normal high blood pressure, normal blood glucose, normal cholesterol, and normal everything.
Darkstar2
Posts15,797
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,784
Likes Received11,849/6,148

#14 by Darkstar2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 21:41

tasman1 wrote:
valerie wrote: Unfortunately, age is a little more than a number.

Lots of stuff begins to happen when you turn 50 and from there on, it's pretty
much like a slippy slide.



Agree with that

For darkstar I am still putting some trap post to try to find how old is he , hmm , he is defending Biden age at 78 , think darkstar can be around that age , give or take year or two

ahahahahaha pure comedy - I knew you would say that, I am not defending Biden by any means, I just don't think it is fair to dismiss 78 year olds because of their age, my views on elderly have always been the same since my childhood, I,m not one of those persons with the stereotypes against old people, unlike many people my generation :D

If you read my many posts you would see that what you say cannot make sense since I said many times that I do not look forward to reaching anywhere close to those ages, so logically I cannot be anywhere close to those ages :mrgreen: Believe it or not there are still people in this messed up world that have empathy, compassion, sympathy against people of a certain age, unfortunate, etc.... it is not representative of my generation though, I may be in the low percentile :P I can tell you one thing for sure, what you see in the movie Megan Is Missing is REAL, I have seen it, and I have heard it, ok not the barrel thing at the end up but this is how the youth talks, I didn't talk like that but my class mates did, the entire school did, all schools did, and even when after school, as I took public transit my ears would be subject to that every single day, the current generation of selfish & evil have zero respect for authority, for elderly, for people with disabilities or any different than they are - how the 2 girls talk in the movie is EXACTLY how this generation talks - even the actors themselves admitted publicly, "yeah this is exactly how our generation talks", it's true, I've seen it, been there, girls in our school talked like that, guys definitely talk like that too, only difference is that statistically not many guys get abducted by girls, and raped, which is probably why they used 2 girls in the storyline of the movie. So no I am definitely not a generation baby boomer as you think I am, though I might think like that generation, my generation is more of the forniator, party, disrespect for authority and elderly, drugs, violence and crap, luckily I don't represent my generation, I am fine with that, I was not the most popular in school, definitely not, I was not a nerd either, I just was not part of the same views of my generation - unfortunately kids act the way they do because they want to fit in the crowd, if the crowd are acting like complete wankers, they act that same way.

Age is a number - if I were still in school and shared my views at the time, you would think I was a generation baby boomer or older :P Don't be fooled, I did watch Megan Is Missing for a reason, I don't represent this generation even though I acknowledge that guys do act the same way today, as just well as girls do. I too chat online and almost had a bad encounter - lucky for me it was innocent, and lucky for me I never would have accepted to meet someone and even worse, at the back of a diner :lol: as I was gullible on a lot of things, but not that........
Darkstar2
Posts15,797
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,784
Likes Received11,849/6,148

#15 by Darkstar2 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 21:47

valerie wrote: I had two teeth filled today. One had a very old silver filling. I don't know how old it
was but maybe 30 years. They did a very good job of cleaning what teeth I have left
and a very good job at replacing the old silver filling with white filling. Really makes
a huge difference.

It's not just a Silver Valerie, old fillings were a compound of Silver & lead :D I'm surprised they were able to replace an old filling with the composite white filling, that's unusual, because to remove old fillings they have to drill a hole bigger, it's not just removing it and putting a new filling, they have to drill and clean the hole. Do you feel any pain with your dentist during these fillings ? Are you sedated and put to sleep ? laughing gas ? or just a simple shot ? I can imagine you, sedated on Nitrous Oxide :lol: :lol: :lol: If I was a dentist I would have a hard time keeping a straight face :P
Darkstar2
Posts15,797
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,784
Likes Received11,849/6,148

#16 by valerie » Tue Nov 24, 2020 21:59

You hear so much about disease and death and nursing homes etc.

However, Darkstar2, you should not dwell on that.

The real facts, at least in the USA is very few elderly people go to nursing homes.
It seems like a large number due to all the nursing homes in the USA and the capacity is
generally full. But if you look at statistics, only about 5% of elderly wind up in a nursing
facility. Some of them are in assisted living facilities. Also I should add, not everyone in
a nursing home is an elderly patient.

My grandparents on both sides, were never in a nursing home. My mother and father were
never in a nursing home. Most people do not go into a nursing home.

I can tell you that often a person will move into a nursing home for several months if they
can no longer stay in a hospital room. This can often be due to their insurance coverage.
It can also be due to different needs than the hospital provides. An example may be a
person that breaks a hip and needs to stay in recovery with round the clock help for several
months. Most probable they would move that patient to a nursing home. So there are
people that some times leave the nursing home, alive.

If people are honest, they will tell you they don't remember things as well as they did
when they were younger. Once you turn about 60 or so, it's like your brain lockers are
so full, it's difficult to find the right one to open. It doesn't mean you are ready for a
nursing home but my gosh, when you are about 80 years old, you simply do not compute
as fast as you use to. I don't care what anyone says, Biden is too old to be president and
he is not much more than a patsy for the powers that be. Now Trump was certainly a
nut but he did not allow people to rule him. Biden, the opposite. Biden is the scape
goat. Biden probably does not even remember what he had to eat this morning. It's
obvious.

A lot of them old fuddy duddys should be booted out of the White House with old Pukie
and old Shustinker and even old Kentucky Mitch. They all dragging axx and don't do
anything but run their old mouths. :lol:
valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096
Likes Received18,917/7,794

#17 by valerie » Tue Nov 24, 2020 22:04

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: I had two teeth filled today. One had a very old silver filling. I don't know how old it
was but maybe 30 years. They did a very good job of cleaning what teeth I have left
and a very good job at replacing the old silver filling with white filling. Really makes
a huge difference.

It's not just a Silver Valerie, old fillings were a compound of Silver & lead :D I'm surprised they were able to replace an old filling with the composite white filling, that's unusual, because to remove old fillings they have to drill a hole bigger, it's not just removing it and putting a new filling, they have to drill and clean the hole. Do you feel any pain with your dentist during these fillings ? Are you sedated and put to sleep ? laughing gas ? or just a simple shot ? I can imagine you, sedated on Nitrous Oxide :lol: :lol: :lol: If I was a dentist I would have a hard time keeping a straight face :P

You're so funny. :lol:

I didn't have lead in my teeth. :lol:

No, they don't put people to sleep to remove filling and fill a tooth. HaHaHa!

No pain at all. They numb the area just like they do when they are going to extract a tooth.

Nothing unusual about removing filling and placing new filling. My gosh, have you never gone
to a dentist? Here, we go to the dentist at least once per six months for check up and having
teeth cleaned. Well, not everyone does but that is the jest of it.
valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096
Likes Received18,917/7,794

#18 by valerie » Tue Nov 24, 2020 22:29

Here is a video that displays how they remove a filling and refill.

Replacing Amalgam - Direct Restoration Class I Composite - YouTube
valerie
Posts20,851
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,096
Likes Received18,917/7,794

#19 by tasman1 » Tue Nov 24, 2020 22:33

No way I will look that , no nonoooo no
tasman1
Posts14,290
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,770
Likes Received14,350/7,381

#20 by Darkstar2 » Wed Nov 25, 2020 20:04

valerie wrote:

You're so funny. :lol:

I didn't have lead in my teeth. :lol:

Lead was used for fillings in the past, they were eventually phased out, I believe it was an amalgam filling, mercury and lead or something like that. If you have really old fillings, chances are they are an amalgam of lead / mercury, why would I make this up ? Unless you had tons of money to pay for gold fillings :lol:

Quote:
No, they don't put people to sleep to remove filling and fill a tooth. HaHaHa!

I know that :lol: But some people are very anxious and request sedation (Nitrous Oxide), I'm sure you heard of it referred to as the laughing gas , it's quite unusual though, usually sedation is used for procedures, I guess mot of the time a simple local numbing is enough, if you have a good dentist and they inject at the right points.

Quote:
Nothing unusual about removing filling and placing new filling. My gosh, have you never gone
to a dentist? Here, we go to the dentist at least once per six months for check up and having
teeth cleaned. Well, not everyone does but that is the jest of it.

What makes you say that ? :lol: You read me posting that I had cold fillings (without numbing) as a child, I always went twice a year for checkups and cleanup, I take VERY good care of my teeth, I floss and brush every day, I did have issues with multiple cavities in the past, but they were usually tiny ones. I know that the fillings I used to get were amalgam ones, I don't know what compounds they use now, I have composite in some teeth, but are regular fillings. The last time I have been to a dentist was over a year ago, because of the pandemic, but usually it is twice a year, yet my dentist said I take very good care of my teeth that I only need once a year, so been doing once a year now for several years. I haven't had a filling in a very very long time. My teeth are healthy, unfortunately they are very sensitive, I have very sensitive enamel, yet I don't smoke or drink soda, and I don't eat much citrus - I use Colgate enamel repair for sensitive teeth - For people sensitive to pain, there is now laser dentistry, we have a few of those here, no needle or drill procedures.
Darkstar2
Posts15,797
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,784
Likes Received11,849/6,148
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Mar 3, 2021 04:31:22 EST