Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkDo You have a Tattoo and/or Piercings?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Do You have a Tattoo and/or Piercings?

#1 by valerie » Sun Nov 01, 2020 18:14

My ears are pierced twice. Pierced them the first time when I was ten years old.
I put ice in a washcloth and tried to freeze my earlobes. Pierced them with a sewing
needle. Same for the second time. I was about 14 years old the second time and I
put a second piercing in each ear.

I have one tattoo. It's on my butt and lower back. It's a flower with greenery. I
am not even sure what kind of flower. Rose I think. It's been years since I have
looked at it. At least I am glad I had sense to put it some where that I would not
have to look at it my entire life.

Do you have tattoos or piercings?
valerie
Posts20,852
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,096
Likes Received18,917/7,794

#2 by Darkstar2 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 19:22

valerie wrote: My ears are pierced twice. Pierced them the first time when I was ten years old.
I put ice in a washcloth and tried to freeze my earlobes. Pierced them with a sewing
needle. Same for the second time. I was about 14 years old the second time and I
put a second piercing in each ear.

Didn't it hurt ??? How do ear lobes manage to remained pierced, usually when we get injured our skin regenerates and closes the gap, how do ear lobes retain the hole ? What about bleeding, so you had the courage to do that at 10, wow, :D

Quote:
I have one tattoo. It's on my butt and lower back. It's a flower with greenery. I
am not even sure what kind of flower. Rose I think.

LOL oh the mental image :lol: Question, why would anybody get tattoos on their butt ? :P

Quote:
Do you have tattoos or piercings?

No piercings and no tattoos.......no intentions either :mrgreen: I am aware some people have piercings in the weirdest of places, lips, between nostrils, genitals, ......just WHY ? Same for tattoos, why ? That's mutilation of the human flesh :mrgreen: I have nothing against people who pierce themselves or tattoo themselves, that's up to each person's own choice, but personally I wouldn't do it, even if it was free.
Darkstar2
Posts15,799
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,785
Likes Received11,851/6,149

#3 by valerie » Sun Nov 01, 2020 21:01

Yeah, I was young. :lol:

When I wore a bathing suit some of the tattoo would show. It's on one cheek and goes up
my lower back. Just one of those stupid things a person does when they are young but I
was smart enough not to get a tattoo on my shoulder or my arms or my legs or etc. I forget
I even have it.

No the earlobes don't bleed but a drop or two. Not much. No, if you take time to freeze
the earlobes, it does not hurt much. A little but not much. I watched my older sister and
her friend pierce their ears and so when no one was around, I did mine. In the 70's there
was jewelry stores that would pierce the ears with a gun. Not sure if they still do that or
not. But I did mine both times myself.

There was an image of a beautiful girl on yahoo before and after. She had her entire body
tattooed, and had the whites of her eyes blue, and had a couple of her teeth filed like a
vampire. She said she was always depressed until she did that and now she is happy. It
is very shocking to say the least. I am serious, the girl was very pretty. WAS.

For the life of me, I don't know why anyone would want tattoos all over their self. Some
all over their arms, etc.

About as crazy is the nose and lip piercing. It's disgusting. Many have a lot of health issues
at some point with that too. Same with tongue piercing. It's not just ugly, there are a lot
of very nasty health issues with those if not soon, later in life.

You can have tattoos removed but I don't know how that would be to remove from an
entire body or a large area like an entire arm.
valerie
Posts20,852
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,096

#4 by Darkstar2 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 21:29

valerie wrote: Yeah, I was young. :lol:

When I wore a bathing suit some of the tattoo would show. It's on one cheek and goes up
my lower back. Just one of those stupid things a person does when they are young but I
was smart enough not to get a tattoo on my shoulder or my arms or my legs or etc. I forget
I even have it.

WELL the good news is that there are people who have done far worse I'm sure, at least you didn't pierce your lips or nostrils or eye lid :D

Quote:
No the earlobes don't bleed but a drop or two. Not much. No, if you take time to freeze
the earlobes, it does not hurt much. A little but not much. I watched my older sister and
her friend pierce their ears and so when no one was around, I did mine. In the 70's there
was jewelry stores that would pierce the ears with a gun. Not sure if they still do that or
not. But I did mine both times myself.

How does it work, they shoot a bullet through your ear lobes ? :lol: Apparently it hurts more using the piercing gun method than the needle. But doesn't the hole in the lobe heal and close up ? If you were to poke holes in your skin with a needle, it bleeds, scars and then heals - is it any different in the ear lobes ? Oh yeah one thing I really REALLY cannot understand, why the hell people pierce their tongue ? or nostrils, isn't it uncomfortable ? As far as getting tattoos on one's arse, that must be very awkward for the person giving the tattoo :D

Quote:
There was an image of a beautiful girl on yahoo before and after. She had her entire body
tattooed, and had the whites of her eyes blue, and had a couple of her teeth filed like a
vampire. She said she was always depressed until she did that and now she is happy. It
is very shocking to say the least. I am serious, the girl was very pretty. WAS.

Weird - Why can't people accept their bodies - whites of her eyes blue ? wow, why not install neon lights too :D
It is very shocking and disturbing, I wonder how people look at her though, looking like a vampire is not something one would be proud of and brag about, as long as she is not sucking blood and killing people, all is good, hopefully she is not a psycho in the making :P

Quote:
For the life of me, I don't know why anyone would want tattoos all over their self. Some
all over their arms, etc.

I have seen images, it's disgusting - yeah FULL BODY tattoos, yuck, I mean WHY ? it's not like they are going to walk naked in public. But WHY ? Is it a fetish ? Does it excite and turn on some people ? Are some men/women attracted to other men/women with full bodied tattoo ? If a person must change how they look to please others, then it's really REALLY BAD. You know your REAL friends / partner if they accept you for who you are. Isn't it awkward on a first or second date when the partner finds out the person has a full body tattoo, of snakes, lizards, dragon, vampires, skulls, demons, fire and snakes :P

Quote:
About as crazy is the nose and lip piercing. It's disgusting. Many have a lot of health issues

It's definitely repulsive and disgusting I see nothing attractive about that and tongue piercings ahahaha I cannot understand this one, that's craziness.

Quote:
You can have tattoos removed but I don't know how that would be to remove from an
entire body or a large area like an entire arm.

I don't know - I am completely clueless to how tattoos are applied and removed, I would guess they use lasers, it must be very painful and if not done by a professional and with care, can leave you scars, I dunno, removing a butt tattoo I can imagine to be painful, but piercings are permanent right ? :P YUCK, imagine the bacteria that can grow in the crevices (tongue, nostril piecing, etc.)......
Darkstar2
Posts15,799
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,785

#5 by valerie » Mon Nov 02, 2020 07:28

My oldest child, she had her ears pierced in a jewelry store when she was about 7 years old.
They measure and place a little mark on each ear. Then they shoot a hole thru with some
type of a 'piercing' gun. It doesn't hurt and it's done in a second.

If you wear earrings consistently after having your ears pierced, they won't grow back.

I rarely wear earrings and mine have not grown back. So I'd say people that have their
ears pierced and wear earrings for many years, are not going to see them grow back even
if they stop wearing them.

My second daughter had hers done when she was older and she was allergic to earrings
and did not wear them. Hers did grow back.

Doctors say it is very dangerous to have the whites of your eyes dyed. I can't imagine.

It's all so stupid when you think about it. Even ear piercings. For many years women
wore clip ons. But I will say that piercing your ears once or twice looks fine. I don't
like those that put multiple holes up their ear. Like I say tho, it's all rather dumb when
it gets down to it.

All kinds of people in the world.

It's like we're going back in time to the jungle when they had nothing better to do then
shoot monkeys with spears, dance around the camp fire, tattoo their bodies, and pierce
their face.
valerie
Posts20,852
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,096

#6 by josealvesjr » Mon Nov 02, 2020 07:49

I´m a virgin when it comes down to ear piercings and tattoos. I have nothing against them but simply never felt the need to. Nowadays, people over do it especially youngsters. Some are coverd in tattoos from the neck down, some even have them on their faces. Depending on what your future professional desires are it could be not a smart career move it could be even a career breaker.
Just imagine a politician with a "dragon" on his cheek or "I love you mum" on his forehead :D
josealvesjr
Posts1,456
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given326
Likes Received1,084/693

#7 by valerie » Mon Nov 02, 2020 09:27

Or a tattoo on the nose of a banana.

Or a tattoo on the arm of an ape sleeping in a nest of banana leafs.

Or even a tattoo on an the neck of an ape taking surveys!
valerie
Posts20,852
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,096

#8 by Darkstar2 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 09:32

josealvesjr wrote: I´m a virgin when it comes down to ear piercings and tattoos. I have nothing against them but simply never felt the need to. Nowadays, people over do it especially youngsters. Some are coverd in tattoos from the neck down, some even have them on their faces. Depending on what your future professional desires are it could be not a smart career move it could be even a career breaker.

Actually in this part of the world tattoos and piercings are not uncommon, and surprisingly not just youngsters, in fact it appears more adults have them, even senior citizens :D There are people working construction who have them.

Quote:
Just imagine a politician with a "dragon" on his cheek or "I love you mum" on his forehead :D

In North America, the weirdo part of the world, nothing is a career breaker, in theory no employer shall discriminate, in practice in Canada it's not the case, it's unlikely that an interviewer will even ask questions about your tattoo or piercing, it would be somehow discriminatory, unless of course you are applying for a model agency or anything in the fashion industry :lol: But if you are applying as a motor bike gangster, the mob, bar man/woman, construction, military, this might earn you a few extra points :mrgreen: I can imagine a University Professor coming to work everyday and teaching his students with multiple piercings on his face and full body tattoo :lol:

SO now we know something new about Valerie, this was the time youngsters in that generation did weird things, but the good news is that nothing compares to the weird things youngsters do today. SO there is one positive having nostril piercings and wearing a nostril ring...... You can hook your keys and never forget them again :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts15,799
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,785

#9 by valerie » Mon Nov 02, 2020 09:58

valerie
Posts20,852
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,096

#10 by wildbillhickok » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:07

I don't have tattoos nor piercings so far.

First, I find it dangerous, one must to pick a very realiable professional to do it, someone responsible and technically prepared.

I used to think that having tattoos would cause a bad impression on people. But now I see that this isn't much of a big deal. I remember, this from my short passage in the brazilian marines, that there were a lot of people there with tatoos.

I would do a tattoo on my forearm... or even covering it :D.
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit17 Feb 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#11 by josealvesjr » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:08

valerie wrote: 99% Of My Body Is Covered In Tattoos | HOOKED ON THE LOOK - YouTube

Holy Moly! As long as it makes her happy.
josealvesjr
Posts1,456
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given326
Likes Received1,084/693

#12 by Darkstar2 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:17

WOW I'm sorry but that is repulsive - at least when people have ONE it stands out, but when your entire body is covered in it, it's just weird - just add some makeup and you would look like something out of a horror movie or comic book :lol: Personally I do not discriminate based on piercings or tattoos, I would have no problem hiring a person or working with a person or being seen with a person if I was in that position, but honestly I do not find that even a bit attractive, I don't know, maybe some guys find it hot, good for them, not me, I mean she has so much tattoos on her she could skip clothes and go unnoticed :lol: That's MUTILATION of flesh, maybe it's even a sin . Can you imagine if this becomes a fashion trend and everybody starts having full body tattoos, then the ones who don't have them will look like the weirdos :lol: WHY are people doing this ? Are they depressed, do they not feel self worth, do they not like their body, do they get a kick out of seeking attention - all that is left is to install a few neons and somehow invent tattoos that glow and shimmer in the dark :mrgreen: She should wear a pink curly wig with violet earrings, it would look nice with her tattoos :P
Darkstar2
Posts15,799
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,785

#13 by valerie » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:18

It is so ugly. Just looks nasty to me.

We all have our differences. Whew!
valerie
Posts20,852
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,096

#14 by Darkstar2 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:23

valerie wrote: It is so ugly. Just looks nasty to me.

We all have our differences. Whew!

I think STATISTICALLY men are more accepting of women getting tattoos, compared to women who might be more repulsed by being with a guy with so many tattoos, just an impression, but there are exceptions I guess, as a male I do not find this to be attractive, God gave us a body, not to mutilate like that, but yeah if it makes some people happy good for them, but it is a permanent thing, I don't think she could change her mind and have them all removed, can you imagine the pain, and the scars left over ? Hopefully most people around her are accepting of it, but there are always nasty people out there openly laughing at "different" looks, out in the open, so I'm sure she must get nasty comments and looks, or maybe she lives in an area where most people have them I don't know.
Darkstar2
Posts15,799
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,785

#15 by valerie » Mon Nov 02, 2020 15:18

Someone like that won't stop there.

She said she wants to get her eyes tattooed.

After that, then what?

I see it as a disorder. Really, I do.

I can understand a man that tattoos people for a living, having many tattoos.
That's how he makes money.

I can understand a man or a woman having a few tattoos.

For someone that is compelled to tattoo ever inch of their body and still want to do more, it's
no way to describe it other than a mental disorder.

I don't see that woman stopping. I don't think she can. There are others like her. They don't
stop. They just keep on looking for something else to do to their body. Piercing nose, ears,
tongue, belly, arms, etc. Shaving head, tattooing head, removing a tattoo and placing another.
Extracting teeth, filing teeth, tattooing teeth.

Oh they will say it is not mental but it IS.
valerie
Posts20,852
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,096

#16 by Darkstar2 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 18:27

valerie wrote: Someone like that won't stop there.

She said she wants to get her eyes tattooed.

After that, then what?

I see it as a disorder. Really, I do.

I can understand a man that tattoos people for a living, having many tattoos.
That's how he makes money.

I can understand a man or a woman having a few tattoos.

For someone that is compelled to tattoo ever inch of their body and still want to do more, it's
no way to describe it other than a mental disorder.

Yeah those "all over the place" full body tattoo, eye ball piercing and tattoos, that is over the top, I agree, it could be a mental disorder. There are non invasive ways people could alter their appearance and looks, some people express themselves with eccentric clothing, hair styles, fashion, etc, but FULL BODY tattoos, why ? when you are going to wear clothes anyway, unless you plan to be mostly naked - so definitely there is a mental disorder right there, some people get highs mutilating their body, but hey, it's their body right, free will, but it's unusual for most people to want tattoos anyway so yeah. IF it is considered a mental disorder to get full body tattoos, I wonder what would be the name of that disorder - I would rather that people get full body tattoos and piercings than buy swords and kill people.

Quote:
I don't see that woman stopping. I don't think she can. There are others like her. They don't
stop. They just keep on looking for something else to do to their body. Piercing nose, ears,
tongue, belly, arms, etc. Shaving head, tattooing head, removing a tattoo and placing another.
Extracting teeth, filing teeth, tattooing teeth.

ahahahaha, yeah tattooing teeth, is there anything you missed ? :P Oh yeah inner ear canal :mrgreen:

Quote:
Oh they will say it is not mental but it IS.

It is, definitely, years later as they have mutilated all their body they will go with implants, having a tail implant, face lift, breast implants, butt implants, butt piercings, implanted horns on their head, fire coming out of their mouth, red lights in their eye sockets, and it doesn't stop there, it will never be enough :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts15,799
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,785

#17 by valerie » Mon Nov 02, 2020 19:17

Exactly, it won't stop, until............

Almost better if it doesn't stop because.......

If the person becomes cured of their disorder, they come to the realization of themselves
in the mirror. It would of course take much longer to reverse if at all.

And today, there is a lot of temporary things that can be done to the body. There is
temporary tattoos. Some very expensive that will last some months but washes off
slowly.

Of course, one could always buy Cracker Jacks and hope to get the little tattoo prize.
valerie
Posts20,852
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,096

#18 by Darkstar2 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 19:35

valerie wrote: Exactly, it won't stop, until............

Almost better if it doesn't stop because.......

If the person becomes cured of their disorder, they come to the realization of themselves
in the mirror. It would of course take much longer to reverse if at all.

And today, there is a lot of temporary things that can be done to the body. There is
temporary tattoos. Some very expensive that will last some months but washes off
slowly.

Of course, one could always buy Cracker Jacks and hope to get the little tattoo prize.

Yes I've heard of temporary tattoos, I guess people figure going through all the trouble for permanent solutions, some people have so many tattoos on their body they look like creatures from hell :D the last thing needed is to grow wings a tail, fangs and a pair of horns :mrgreen:

With new and upcoming technology you will be able to wear smart clothing and smart skin layers, which you can customise designs on your skin using applications on your phone, safe and non invasive. Smart clothes and self changing designs is reality now, this was only seen in science fiction films, so in the years to come I would not be surprised to see transparent and flexible sheets on skin which will display virtual tattoos and designs, even animated ones :lol:

the only crazy thing left is surgery to tattoo all BONES inside your body, then organs why not, it will make nice stories to tell to their kids :D
Darkstar2
Posts15,799
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,785
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Mar 3, 2021 16:09:47 EST