Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkBad news for a vaccine - trial on pause!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Bad news for a vaccine - trial on pause!

#61 by josealvesjr » Sat Sep 19, 2020 17:40

Arvind9 wrote: Nothing is illegal nowdays young women stand on the streets and will go with anyone ready to pay even college students do it but not so openly,at the most a woman standing on the street could earn 800-1000 US$ a month

I guess all visitors to brothels around the world want to keep a low profile. They serve a purpose though.
josealvesjr
Posts1,254
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given250
Likes Received913/585

#62 by tasman1 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 17:42

Arvind9 wrote: Nothing is illegal nowdays young women stand on the streets and will go with anyone ready to pay even college students do it but not so openly

It is multi billion dollar industry since Adam and Eve started walking on this planet . No proof but I will like to know how much did Adam pay Eve
tasman1
Posts13,436
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,174
Likes Received13,723/7,034

#63 by josealvesjr » Sat Sep 19, 2020 17:44

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Nothing is illegal nowdays young women stand on the streets and will go with anyone ready to pay even college students do it but not so openly

It is multi billion dollar industry since Adam and Eve started walking on this planet . No proof but I will like to know how much did Adam pay Eve

There were only fruits available . I don´t know if there were bananas.
Last edited by josealvesjr » Sat Sep 19, 2020 17:47 » edited 1 time in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,254
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given250
Likes Received913/585

#64 by tasman1 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 18:08

josealvesjr wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

There were only fruits available . I don´t know if there were bananas.

At that time Eve was only women on planet , considering that I think Adam pay was all apple trees on planet
tasman1
Posts13,436
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,174

#65 by pardeeep143 » Sat Sep 19, 2020 18:58

Haha topic on vaccine trail. Later on rape then brothels and now Adam eve :lol:
pardeeep143
Posts446
Member Since12 Mar 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given138
Likes Received291/228

#66 by valerie » Sat Sep 19, 2020 19:36

This is the thread for burnt out survey heads.
valerie
Posts20,260
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,848
Likes Received18,515/7,550

#67 by Darkstar2 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 18:02

valerie wrote: This is the thread for burnt out survey heads.

Well it is a legitimate topic that turned into rape, whore houses and Adam and Eve :lol: :lol: :lol: Where will this crazy train take us next ? :P
Darkstar2
Posts14,940
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,469
Likes Received11,559/5,922

#68 by tasman1 » Sun Sep 20, 2020 18:12

Darkstar2 wrote:

Well it is a legitimate topic that turned into rape, whore houses and Adam and Eve :lol: :lol: :lol: Where will this crazy train take us next ? :P

Glad we never change any topic , we stick to it , we are the best here :mrgreen:
Back to original topic I am sure Eve was never member of any whore houses and Adam was never in jail for rape :lol:
tasman1
Posts13,436
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,174

#69 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 17:05

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

Glad we never change any topic , we stick to it , we are the best here :mrgreen:
Back to original topic I am sure Eve was never member of any whore houses and Adam was never in jail for rape :lol:

WELL we are all born from sin - doesn't matter who was what, and now we live in the fornication era, where looks and lust prevail and true love takes a deep dive in the toilet - if only the world was based on TRUE love and true commitment, we would be far less populated, maybe billions less :lol: So this planet was built on sin and it will be destroyed in sin.
We all thought that a giant meteor will destroy earth, but no, it is the invisible boogie man - Mr Co Vid the 19th :P
all the poor and middle class will DIE and the rest of the survivors will be the rich, inept and corrupt.
Darkstar2
Posts14,940
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,469

#70 by tasman1 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 19:21

Back to original topic

COVID must we blame or global changes

Hundreds of whales stranded in southern Australia , Tasmania

Police and marine experts are assessing the situation ahead of plans to rescue around 250 whales stranded on a sandbar in Tasmania's Macquarie Harbour

At least twenty-five whales have died and scientists are trying to rescue 250 more that are stranded in a remote bay on the Australian island of Tasmania, officials said Monday.

Tasmania's environment department said the whales had become stuck on a sandbar in Macquarie Harbour, on the island's rugged and sparsely populated west coast.

Nic Deka, who is managing the incident response, said two large pods were stranded on sandbars a few hundred metres apart inside the harbour.

"They are in water but it's very difficult to see how many of those whales are deceased or what condition they're in," he told reporters in the nearby town of Strahan.

They are believed to be pilot whales but the environment department is yet to confirm the species.

Police are on site and marine experts are assessing the situation ahead of plans to launch a rescue mission early Tuesday morning.
tasman1
Posts13,436
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,174

#71 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 20:38

tasman1 wrote: Back to original topic

COVID must we blame or global changes

Bad news - experts around the world warn that since COVID19 has spread uncontrollably it is now past the point of no return, the virus CANNOT be contained anymore, so it will remain perpetual with alternating periods of slow transmission to outbreaks, OR it could be seasonal, it will all depend on the vaccine. It is likely that a vaccine will only protect for a couple of months, so outbreaks could be multiple times a year. If other coronaviruses (colds) can provide some immunity, then it's likely outbreaks would be yearly or every other year. It is more than likely now that the current situation will trail on into 2025. Obviously the whole world cannot lock down forever, but new and permanent changes will need to be enforced - the new normal will be: Wearing masks at all times in public, indoor and out, more remote work, less capacity indoors, the unfortunate canceling and restriction in certain activities of high risk, avoiding crowds, etc, it will have to be enforced severely, that will be the only way to prevent a state of continuous rise of cases - BUT it will NOT end the pandemic because too many people are not following the rules - people who are knowingly disobeying rules and contributing to the pandemic should be arrested and filed as a terrorist - they should serve a life time sentence in jail. It's over folks, your money in your savings will go up in smoke - the couple of hundreds of thousands you worked all your f****** life to save, will go down to 0 basically. Now it's a point of no return, whether Trump or Biden wins, the world will be in constant battle against COVID19 for the years to come, we are now officially in a great depression that will last 12 years - the DOW may plummet and reach 10k by 2021-2022.

Who to thank for this situation ? the selfish c**ts who'd rather go to bars, crowd beaches, public gatherings and engage in risky activities, totally disregarding public health - All people had to do is follow the ........d rules for a few months, this could all have been over with, but no, party party party, drinking drinking drinking, fornicating in bars and on the beach and not giving a shit. WELL thanks to people like that, we will live this situation for the next few years - and to those selfish MFs out there who are in their 20-29, spreading this virus, they have their whole life still, by the time they retire, if they have saved into their nest egg, they will have millions those TERRORISTS ! BUT people right now who are in retirement, the actual people who worked their bums their whole life to save the ......d money, they are losing 75% of their earnings, what do they have to say about that ? The FUTURE generation of PUNKS that will run the world, are DESTROYING the hard work of the past generation that actually WORKED and now are hoping to retire and enjoy this shitty life, but they can't now because the markets are crumbling and we are in a depression.

Canadians and Americans are the same, same mentality, they don't give a SHIT about anything past their nose, no consideration for public safety and health, no compromise, no sacrifice, NOTHING, refusing to wear masks, refusing to stay distant, refusing to avoid crowds - and spreading conspiracies - well to people like that f... o.. ! A lot of Canadians and Americans are NOT like that, but even the 30%-40% are ruining it for everybody, and to those wastes of DNA out there who don't care for others, well I'd like to see what happens if one day a loved one, friend, or you, get infected and in a hospital. People who are hard headed dicks, should be not only put in jail BUT FORCED, as punishment, to observe an ICU in a hospital for 180 consecutive days and be exposed to people DYING and struggling for life, maybe then they can see that this is real.

I am pissed off today - I am sick and tired of this shit - this pandemic has impacted me big time, and yet I've been one of those that have followed the f****** rules to the T sine March - how long more this is getting tiring !!! and to the people who decided to open schools in the middle of a pandemic, they are bunch of IDIOTS - the lot !

Who is eager to take this SCAM of a vaccine, seriously, get stabbed in the arm for what, a few weeks immunity, I cannot believe that in 2020 they cannot find a treatment to STOP and reverse the damage and spread. They cannot STOP COVID19, well FFS !!!! instead of working on a damn vaccine that they know will only be 30% effective, and LIE that it will be 50% just to get FDA approval, instead they should focus on finding TREATMENTS, now the current BULLSHIT treatment, but REAL treatment that bind to COVID19 spikes - but of course the big corruption and money interests are BLOCKING treatments - vax makers would rather make trillions of $ with their fraudulent vaccine that won't do shit to stop this pandemic - rather than treatments which will keep people safe and away from these damn hospitals that are killing people. Nurses are tired, FED UP' over worked, working 18 hours a day shift FFS !!! wake up people, mistakes are being done in hospitals - seniors are being treated like DIRT, even DIRT gets treated better - what we need are TREATMENTS to keep people away from hospitals - not some stupid a$$ vaccines, what a bunch of FRAUDS these big pharmas are and the SUCKERS of politicians who still believe a vaccine will save the day, shame on you !!!!

Yeah I am livid today.

They have the full genome of this F virus, big pharmas are BLOCKING cures/treatments, so keep working on this scam of a vaccine - the whole world is waiting for this bullshit vaccine that will prove to be a big SHAM, and allow the pandemic to continue to 2025.

Good job once again to the idiots (big money interests) I do not think US's vaccine will be good enough.

Let's wait to see China's vaccine, they probably know more about the virus, and they are testing it on more subjects, + they have done a better job containing this pandemic on their side, why ? Because Asians are more disciplined and not afraid to wear masks in public, in fact it is a norm in many countries already, they take things seriously, and they act proactively - but in Western world, where 2/3 of the population is obese, waste waste waste, all the food wasted, allllll waste, masks are frowned upon and people through their stupid democracy, rights, constitution, decide to ignore public safety - you see, this is ONE time where the constitution and freedom / rights work against you, during a pandemic !!!!

Maybe China is strategically waiting for Biden's landslide victory in order to release the vaccine - I am fed up and angry that this whole pandemic has become POLITICS - the whole VACCINE now is a GAME of politics, the STUPID and INEPT democrats are blocking new stimulus packages which could help America avoid a new depression........ and now foreign vaccine makers outside the US are likely holding back data on the progress of their vaccine as retaliation - it is obvious that both Russia and China are against Trump, they once praised him, now all of a sudden, he is the big bad wolf, so yeah every country is responsible for playing their own dirty little games.
Darkstar2
Posts14,940
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,469

#72 by tasman1 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 21:15

Darkstar I see you worry to much about COVID

Here is good vaccine that works perfect , 100% sure , I do this daily

1... Go to shop daily
2....Take many items as you can with bare hands
3... Go back home
4...Lick your fingers slowly for 10 min
5...Wash your hands once per week for minimum 2 second and not more than 5 second

That way you will have immunity for COVID in 1 week time

I did that and it works perfect , all Ape are doing that and we are all immune now , no COVID problems in Ape World

Enjoy COVID free life
tasman1
Posts13,436
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,174

#73 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 21:42

When we die we go into a black void for millions of years until our faith is determined, so I kinda wanna live a bit longer, the last thing I want to do is get myself in the hospital - because the moment you end up in a hospital, you are likely to die, due to the crappy health care system, crooked doctors and over worked nurses - so I will continue to wear a mask in public, washing my hands and follow rules - I don't go to bars, I don't hang in crowds and I don't touch anybody, no handshake no bloody nothing, no hugs, no kiss, no handshake and I require people be at least 6m apart, and everything I touch or bring home gets splashed in 70% alcohol :D I take a shower daily...............
Darkstar2
Posts14,940
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,469

#74 by tasman1 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 22:02

Darkstar2 wrote: When we die we go into a black void for millions of years until our faith is determined, so I kinda wanna live a bit longer, the last thing I want to do is get myself in the hospital - because the moment you end up in a hospital, you are likely to die, due to the crappy health care system, crooked doctors and over worked nurses - so I will continue to wear a mask in public, washing my hands and follow rules - I don't go to bars, I don't hang in crowds and I don't touch anybody, no handshake no bloody nothing, no hugs, no kiss, no handshake and I require people be at least 6m apart, and everything I touch or bring home gets splashed in 70% alcohol :D I take a shower daily...............

He he , I was thinking that once one finish in hospital is dead meat here only but it looks that is valid for all in the world

Not to mention that if there are NO Corona virus in one state one still can not go to hospital ,

Empty hospitals , now just for people with Corona,,,, wow 1000 medical staff in empty hospitals waiting daily , emergency ambulance waiting now 7 hours here , what a shity world , you die 100 times before they come , if they come
Sometimes I think dying now is privilege for few lucky
tasman1
Posts13,436
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,174

#75 by Darkstar2 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 18:17

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: When we die we go into a black void for millions of years until our faith is determined, so I kinda wanna live a bit longer, the last thing I want to do is get myself in the hospital - because the moment you end up in a hospital, you are likely to die, due to the crappy health care system, crooked doctors and over worked nurses - so I will continue to wear a mask in public, washing my hands and follow rules - I don't go to bars, I don't hang in crowds and I don't touch anybody, no handshake no bloody nothing, no hugs, no kiss, no handshake and I require people be at least 6m apart, and everything I touch or bring home gets splashed in 70% alcohol :D I take a shower daily...............

He he , I was thinking that once one finish in hospital is dead meat here only but it looks that is valid for all in the world

Not to mention that if there are NO Corona virus in one state one still can not go to hospital ,

Empty hospitals , now just for people with Corona,,,, wow 1000 medical staff in empty hospitals waiting daily , emergency ambulance waiting now 7 hours here , what a shity world , you die 100 times before they come , if they come
Sometimes I think dying now is privilege for few lucky

Not all hospitals - some are better than others - but when hospitals are full capacity or above capacity basically they have to take difficult decisions - yeah if you get this China virus and severe complications requiring intubation, you are basically at good risk of dying or at minimum getting long term or permanent complications - in some hospitals they might put you right away on experimental treatments to reduce recovery time and risk of grave complications, but unfortunately in many hospitals where capacity is overloaded, it's likely you will not always get the optimal care you need. Also in hospitals that are not in optimal conditions, it's likely you can enter with one disease and get out with many new ones, OR enter for something not related to COVID19 and catch it at the hospital, it's not uncommon for some hospitals to be struck with other viruses, including Clostridium-C, etc.....I rather DIE in peace in my own home than in a hospital. There are people who acquired the China virus in March 2020 and STILL are in the hospital as we speak, that is NOT quality of life - IF they ever get out of the damn hospital they will have to go through a year or more of physio to get back in shape, and it's likely they will never be quite the same again, might as well be dead then.

Any person who compares COVID19 with the common cold, should be placed on a Terrorist watch list and put in jail or house arrest UNTIL the end of the pandemic.

Show is over kids - this virus is not a common cold.
Darkstar2
Posts14,940
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,469

#76 by tasman1 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 18:49

Tamania ,NO COVID cases , still you can not see a doctors , Reason ? they say COVID , ?? HA ha , nice answer

This is not fake post but real one

Proof ? here

My wife is a bit short for old age pension , GP recomended disability pension , now all papers are over a phone , from govt , she can not see govt doctor in person , reason COVID

ha ha ha , remember , NO COVID cases in Tasmania

Welcome to NEW world , cruel world , dying world , no humane world , world that will stay with us until population go down to under 1 billion

Police and Army will protect rich and politicians , nobody will protect us , we are dead meat that will be used in ferilizer

Once they start to consume new food they will be classified as a canibals
tasman1
Posts13,436
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,174

#77 by Darkstar2 » Wed Sep 23, 2020 19:06

Let's see now - Population of Tasmania: 537,012
Population of America; 328 million+
Population of India, 1.35 billion+
Population of Canada: 37+ million.
Population of UK: 66+ million.
Population of China (creators of the virus): 1­.39+ billion. YET the entire world were infected far more.

The ore densely populated, the more cases in theory.

COVID19 stats for Tasmania

Tasmania
Total cases

Recovered

Deaths

So there are cases in Tasmania, and all it takes is for those 230 to create a surge - but I guess given the low population and density, it looks like Tasmania is not in the list of highly infected countries / islands, but still they have to be cautious, all it takes is a few people to spread to several others. In Canada, all it took was for 1 infected person and those crazy snowbirds to bring the China virus in this country, to infect millions.

It's interesting how they HIDE stats - if you notice a large number (MOST recover) but out of those that recover, what is the % of them that are FULLY recovered vs. lingering symptoms and permanent or long term damage or not feeling like before - some studies show that as 40% will have permanent damage - it's strange how the statistics do not account for that - again COVID19 is serious, no country should take any risks, even those with little to no cases.
In Canada we were fine until the crazy snowbirds brought the sorry virus from the states to Canada, they should have stayed their bums there until the end of the pandemic, if they cannot handle cold and winter here they should just pack their bags and move to Miami and stay there. It's travelers who brought the virus in Canada.

Latest: Speaking of Russian vaccine, apparently now even Sputnik astronauts said they would not take the Russian vaccine - You see Russia cannot even fool its own :D
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Thu Sep 24, 2020 07:15 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts14,940
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,469

#78 by tasman1 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 15:59

Have constipation today , blame and scared I got COVID
tasman1
Posts13,436
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,174

#79 by josealvesjr » Fri Sep 25, 2020 17:06

tasman1 wrote: Have constipation today , blame and scared I got COVID

You sound surprised, you always say that you do not take any precautions, like social distancing, washing your hands, wearing a mask, are not afraid to die, etc.
But I hope it is something benign.
josealvesjr
Posts1,254
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given250
Likes Received913/585

#80 by tasman1 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 17:13

josealvesjr wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Have constipation today , blame and scared I got COVID

You sound surprised, you always say that you do not take any precautions, like social distancing, washing your hands, wearing a mask, are not afraid to die, etc.
But I hope it is something benign.

In old age [ me now 67 ] constipation can be big problem , but thanks God as a Ape I eat a lot of bananas and not have that problem often , maybe once or twice a year :lol: :lol:

Poor Darkstar , hope he will not change now this topic name to Constipation :mrgreen:
tasman1
Posts13,436
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,174
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 28, 2020 13:50:10 EST