Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalFilipinoNeed tips! :(((
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Need tips! :(((

Post Reply

#1 by innaareyes » Sat Oct 03, 2020 04:20

Any tips po para mas ma-qualify sa surveys na tine-take. Huhuhu
innaareyes
Posts1
Member Since25 Mar 2017
Last Visit24 Sep 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#2 by Arvind9 » Sat Oct 03, 2020 04:38

TIPS 60% of surveys dont want your opinion they create opinion,mainly general surveys about consumer and social networking topics,other survey related to job or technical issues need your opinion,so in the general category don't click the option that you think is correct but what looks most appropriate to the question asked make shure all responses are not similar or else it will look like you click blindly,generally a survey should look positive even if you think there is some negative answer to a question,every answer should fit logically take your time and respond to each question try to avoid your opinion,have a nice day best of luck
Arvind9
Posts3,162
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,359
Likes Received1,836/1,330

#3 by valpadilla » Sat Oct 10, 2020 22:58

Yeaeap, you're so right. thats the way to do it atleast for 60% of the available surveys. For the other 40%, learn to know when to be honest ;)
valpadilla
Posts14
Member Since19 Aug 2009
Last Visit10 Oct 2020
Likes Given7
Likes Received3/3

#4 by pinoydeal » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:09

push lang ng push
pinoydeal
Posts99
Member Since27 May 2008
Last Visit13 Nov 2020
Likes Given2
Likes Received18/15

#5 by kyntoxicity » Fri Nov 20, 2020 19:36

Be dishonest to your opinion sometimes
kyntoxicity
Posts72
Member Since16 May 2012
Last Visit26 Nov 2020
Likes Given13
Likes Received18/14

#6 by Arvind9 » Sat Nov 21, 2020 00:30

Hi everyone,dont get into a earnings pattern make some changes maybe you dont get surveys or are able to complete very few,in your offers section look around if you find board ,Casino games they pay quite well,only download games that tell you the period within which they have to be completed,make shure those games were never downloaded before on your phone because you have to be a first time user,its not necessary that you dont play games maybe in your household you have a young person they can play there is no rule that says you have to play,try Peanutlabs surveys they pay consistently,everyone keep posting and keep in touch,best of luck to everyone.
Arvind9
Posts3,162
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,359
Likes Received1,836/1,330
Return to 'Filipino' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Nov 28, 2020 20:32:24 EST