Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeMember IntroductionHi everyone
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Hi everyone

#1 by successmikky » Fri Aug 28, 2020 05:57

its being good here on Ysense, i hope to learn more from you guys out there. i can wait to start completing surveys but Please is there anything i still need to know as a new bee :) :) :)
successmikky
Posts1
Member Since17 Jul 2020
Last Visit27 Oct 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#2 by Billj » Fri Aug 28, 2020 06:32

successmikky wrote: its being good here on Ysense, i hope to learn more from you guys out there. i can wait to start completing surveys but Please is there anything i still need to know as a new bee :) :) :)

Hello successmikky! :)

Welcome to Ysense. I'm Bill j, Last year(2019) was a great year for me on ysense and I made some good money. Frankly as an African, English speaking Cameroonian, it was simply extra ordinary for me. My highest monthly pay last year was approximately $200. That was before the site name was changed from Clixsense to Ysense. On bad months, I made around $50.

Almost all the money I have made from Ysense is through tasks. There are few or no surveys available for my country so I only earn by completing Appen(FigureEight) tasks.

If surveys are available for your country Nigeria, then you are very lucky and you can earn a lot. However, if there are no surveys available for your country, then you will have to learn how to complete Appen tasks and earn money. The beginning of tasking is not very easy. You will need extra patience and concentration. However the reward is worth it.

If you need help to get to my level, just ask the questions and I will answer.

I have been the Top (first) daily task worker twice. It was a memorable and great moment!
Billj
Posts124
Member Since25 Apr 2017
Last Visit17 Mar 2021
Likes Given43
Likes Received99/48

#3 by inshaf1997 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 09:58

Welcome Brother,
Complete Surveys as much you can when you get,
For tasks, you need to be active and sign in to see the tasks, whether it is available or not
Try Surveys Section first, if there is no surveys in those routers, then please check offer Section of revenue universe and wanna ads and peanut lab section.

Try to refer some one you will get 20 percentage earnings.
First learn something you will get success

All the best..
inshaf1997
Posts487
Member Since4 Nov 2015
Last Visit27 Aug 2021
Likes Given495
Likes Received237/167

#4 by Premo1978 » Mon Aug 31, 2020 19:12

Welcome Dear Brother

Pritam Nagrale
Premo1978