Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkArctic for Bananas ........... tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Arctic for Bananas ........... tasman1

Locked

#1 by tasman1 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 19:19

As a Great Ape I can not have banana plantation in Tasmania, to cold

Did find a nice warm place for my next plantation , Arctic


Arctic archipelago Svalbard on Saturday recorded its highest-ever temperature, the country's meteorological institute reported.

According to scientific study, global warming in the Arctic is happening twice as fast as for the rest of the planet.

For the second day in a row, the archipelago registered 21.2 degrees Celsius (70.2 Fahrenheit) in the afternoon, just under the 21.3 degrees recorded in 1979
tasman1
Posts14,022
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,526
Likes Received14,097/7,241

#2 by Darkstar2 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 07:46

I have good news for Tasman and other banana lovers. Thanks to some scientists in China, you can now purchase SUPER SEEDS - You live in the city ? the arctic ? the pole ? Always dreamed of growing a tropical fruit, vegetable, well now you can........and in different colours.

These seeds allow you to grow tropical fruits of any shape, size and colour ANYWHERE you live.

Are you bored with yellow bananas, no problem, you can grow blue bananas...... Do you want fish shaped bananas, no problem just have your seeds custom made on order, do you want half yellow half rainbow coloured bananas, no problem, do you want purple tomatoes not a problem, anything is possible with SUPER SEED.

You can have all the bananas you want, any shape and size in your own backyard, maintenance free.
Darkstar2
Posts15,638
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,707
Likes Received11,751/6,076

#3 by dutch1898 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 07:58

GMO free?
dutch1898
Posts1,372
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last Visit15 Dec 2020
Likes Given1,025
Likes Received1,815/877

#4 by valerie » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:10

Funny you should say that.

Two USA States people have been receiving seed packets from China. It does not
display anything about the seeds, not what kind they are or anything and no one
ordered them. Warnings are to not plant the seeds as some think it may be some
sort of bacteria or product that will kill plant life.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given5,068
Likes Received18,836/7,756

#5 by josealvesjr » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:35

valerie wrote: Funny you should say that.

Two USA States people have been receiving seed packets from China. It does not
display anything about the seeds, not what kind they are or anything and no one
ordered them. Warnings are to not plant the seeds as some think it may be some
sort of bacteria or product that will kill plant life.

Kind of strange that they were released by customs without a phytosanitary certificate and by US Department of Agriculture.
Last edited by josealvesjr » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:38 » edited 1 time in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,417
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given310
Likes Received1,046/669

#6 by apollonia84 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:45

josealvesjr wrote:
valerie wrote: Funny you should say that.

Two USA States people have been receiving seed packets from China. It does not
display anything about the seeds, not what kind they are or anything and no one
ordered them. Warnings are to not plant the seeds as some think it may be some
sort of bacteria or product that will kill plant life.

Kind of strange that they were released by customs without a phytosanitary certificate and by US Department of Agriculture.

whaaat ? no custom retention for China seeds !

:o :o :o :shock:
apollonia84
Posts54
Member Since11 Apr 2020
Last Visit14 Jan 2021
Likes Given11
Likes Received63/30

#7 by valerie » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:25

Not really Jose. Stuff gets into the USA every day that shouldn't.

How the seeds were shipped in, I dunno. I forget the USA States.....Utah and some other.... Texas maybe.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given5,068
Likes Received18,836/7,756

#8 by josealvesjr » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:40

valerie wrote: Not really Jose. Stuff gets into the USA every day that shouldn't.

How the seeds were shipped in, I dunno. I forget the USA States.....Utah and some other.... Texas maybe.

I really thought it was very strict in the US. Here in Brazil they are very protective at airports if it comes down to stuff like that. Without the needed documentation/ certificates it will not get in.
josealvesjr
Posts1,417
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given310
Likes Received1,046/669

#9 by Darkstar2 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 13:07

valerie wrote: Funny you should say that.

Two USA States people have been receiving seed packets from China. It does not
display anything about the seeds, not what kind they are or anything and no one
ordered them. Warnings are to not plant the seeds as some think it may be some
sort of bacteria or product that will kill plant life.

Great, China sent us COVID19, SARS1 and other viruses, isn't that enough ? Now they send seeds to plant more viruses and disease, it's likely many people planted them already. It's time that Trump signs an executive order and deems this action as biological warfare. It's funny how nobody is looking into this. Not every person follows the news, it's likely people have planted already, who knows what's going to happen, everything in China is messed up, they are the DUMP of the world in terms of counterfeit, fake, genetically modified everything. Their food supply is tainted - nobody should trust their seeds, so this is the final straw, I think Trump should try to get as many allies as possible, if he can prove that China has sent something for the purpose of harming, then it's done deal, he should cut ALL ties with China, cancel the trade agreement, and cut ALL travel to and from China.

It could turn out that this is a new China experiment. These super seeds will grow SMART plants and flower, integrating WIFI and satellite fallback connections - plants will be able to notify you when they need watering, maintenance, fertilizer. They will be able to send you notifications on their state and health.......

Hopefully the plants don't have huawei or 5G watermarks, Trump won't be happy :P

Introducing the new China watermelon seed, grows 25% bigger, smart watermelon - no more guess work in finding out if the watermelon is ripe, if it is nice, red and sweet, you can receive the full health report and state of that and your favourite fruits and vegetables - never eat unripe produce again, thanks to the application and smart produce connectivity.

Scenario #2

These seeds will produce food products that will modify our DNA and cells and re-program our brains to bow down to China and put all guards down.

Scenario #3
COVID imprinted plants, flowers, fruits and vegetables, injecting COVID genes in the human pool, to infect the entire population and enrich pharmaceuticals - in other words holding the world hostage and demanding ransom for an antidote.
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 13:14 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts15,638
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,707
Likes Received11,751/6,076

#10 by valerie » Sun Jul 26, 2020 14:47

Well we get:

Cocaine
Heroin
etc

Billions in Fashion Knockoffs

Illegal immigrant from various borders

Tons of cheap crap such as knock off toys from China

I mean I can't even begin to tell you how much crap gets into our country illegally.
It's enormous.

They can't look in every crate, every container, that comes in on ships. Dare I
mention planes, trains, and automobiles.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given5,068
Likes Received18,836/7,756

#11 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 07:14

valerie wrote:

I mean I can't even begin to tell you how much crap gets into our country illegally.
It's enormous.

I know, same thing happens here, only we do not have Trump, we have a PM involved in corruption and scandal, using public funds in a non ethical way, etc, and opening our doors wide open to unlimited immigration. That's why Trump wanted to build a wall and wanted strict reform against "ILLEGAL", unfortunately not even Trump can stop the garbage knock-off products coming in such as fake electronics,counterfeit items, cheap China garbage full of lies in the description of products, toys that come from China and have lead in them, etc. Trump built a wall but unfortunately it did not stop COVID19......and might cost him re-election, bummer, Americans will be stuck in my opinion, with a warmongering, corporate tax hike, sharia law enforcer in 2021 that will sink the already sunk economy even further.

Quote:
They can't look in every crate, every container, that comes in on ships. Dare I
mention planes, trains, and automobiles.

Yes great movie :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts15,638
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,707
Likes Received11,751/6,076

#12 by Nikorj » Mon Jul 27, 2020 08:37

Hey!!! Speak nicely of China (We love you).

If China banned us, We would have to make our own clothes (We would look completely silly without it).


And thank's for the 2 panda bears (They are lovely)
Nikorj
Posts1,848
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given1,414
Likes Received1,535/986

#13 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:03

Nikorj wrote: Hey!!! Speak nicely of China (We love you).

If China banned us, We would have to make our own clothes (We would look completely silly without it).


And thank's for the 2 panda bears (They are lovely)

The rest of the world can live without China and their concoction of viruses, I think the world has had enough of viruses coming from China, SARS, COVID19, and who knows what else. Any country that enables and promotes torture of live wild animals should be BANNED - China is one of them (but not the only one with wet markets), and they are guilty of this pandemic, their cold communist blood do not care about the many innocent lives that were taken because of the virus, a virus that could have remained in the wild had they not tampered with wild life !!!!

The world will eventually get used to doing their own and not relying on China anymore. By just brushing things off and not holding anybody accountable, we are sending a message to a corrupt country that they can manipulate and bully the world as they can without repercussion.

So China is responsible for this pandemic, and the U.S. is responsible for the 2008 financial crisis, but never has the U.S. or any country been responsible for such a highly infectious disease of the sort that you can literally catch by being in front of someone talking to you, or even in the air, if someone sneezed or coughed, even hours after they did so.

Someone's got to accept F responsibility - The U.S. is responsible for the pandemic trailing, for rushed and early re-openings and not being prepared. Canada is responsible for poorly managing pandemic and giving a "CHOICE" to people to follow rules and not an OBLIGATION.

It's time they have military arresting people and labeling them as terrorists if they do not follow rules and represent a threat to health safety.

In China, even though they are guilty, they took quick measures to keep surges under control, this is probably one good use of a communist regime, and in my opinion China has the WHO in its pockets, and both are corrupt. It took a long time before the WHO finally admits this is serious and declares a world emergency - this could have made a big difference.

Shame on the WHO, shame on the vile human beings who kidnap wild life from their habit, to sell them as food, and to facilitate the transmission of virus from animals to humans, shame on them, and even worse shame on them for denying any responsibility, the virus certainly did not come out of thin air 1
Darkstar2
Posts15,638
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,707
Likes Received11,751/6,076

#14 by Nikorj » Mon Jul 27, 2020 14:05

Darkstar2 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: Hey!!! Speak nicely of China (We love you).

If China banned us, We would have to make our own clothes (We would look completely silly without it).


And thank's for the 2 panda bears (They are lovely)

The rest of the world can live without China and their concoction of viruses, I think the world has had enough of viruses coming from China, SARS, COVID19, and who knows what else. Any country that enables and promotes torture of live wild animals should be BANNED - China is one of them (but not the only one with wet markets), and they are guilty of this pandemic, their cold communist blood do not care about the many innocent lives that were taken because of the virus, a virus that could have remained in the wild had they not tampered with wild life !!!!

The world will eventually get used to doing their own and not relying on China anymore. By just brushing things off and not holding anybody accountable, we are sending a message to a corrupt country that they can manipulate and bully the world as they can without repercussion.

So China is responsible for this pandemic, and the U.S. is responsible for the 2008 financial crisis, but never has the U.S. or any country been responsible for such a highly infectious disease of the sort that you can literally catch by being in front of someone talking to you, or even in the air, if someone sneezed or coughed, even hours after they did so.

Someone's got to accept F responsibility - The U.S. is responsible for the pandemic trailing, for rushed and early re-openings and not being prepared. Canada is responsible for poorly managing pandemic and giving a "CHOICE" to people to follow rules and not an OBLIGATION.

It's time they have military arresting people and labeling them as terrorists if they do not follow rules and represent a threat to health safety.

In China, even though they are guilty, they took quick measures to keep surges under control, this is probably one good use of a communist regime, and in my opinion China has the WHO in its pockets, and both are corrupt. It took a long time before the WHO finally admits this is serious and declares a world emergency - this could have made a big difference.

Shame on the WHO, shame on the vile human beings who kidnap wild life from their habit, to sell them as food, and to facilitate the transmission of virus from animals to humans, shame on them, and even worse shame on them for denying any responsibility, the virus certainly did not come out of thin air 1

Tell that the great state leaders around the world, I would also rather be free of China's influence.

Sad thing is that China have financially every developed country by their balls, Sorry to say it!! But we are completely dependent of China's cheap labor. Every time we need something big constructed like a bridge or our metro we are forced to outsource the labor cause we can'r afford paying for it ourselves (it would be incredible expensive).

It always comes down to profit and maximise it, And China is nearly almost the answer (Cheap labor)


It's sad.
Nikorj
Posts1,848
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given1,414
Likes Received1,535/986

#15 by Nikorj » Mon Jul 27, 2020 14:22

It would have been better if the Corona virus had originated in a more politically open country, lack and holding back information about the virus is the main issue for it's spread globally.

If we had just shut our borders in time we could have kept it out, But that's difficult when you lack vital information and i don't think anyone could have predicted a global pandemic (Our first one in 100 years)
Nikorj
Posts1,848
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given1,414
Likes Received1,535/986

#16 by tasman1 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 14:23

China cheap labor and Australia , let see

As we know it is not just U.S. in trade war with China but Australia , Canada and few more
Solution from Australian Govt , we will start producing again

That solution is OK but it will take 50 years to open every factory again

Prices here will be 100 time more expensive ................... that all is not possible , here is my opinion

China and Asia stop producing for rich world and we will all die , we are not capable for that anymore

Let us all kneel before China and rest of Asia or we will regret ,,,,, poor can survive , rich are not capable
tasman1
Posts14,022
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,526
Likes Received14,097/7,241

#17 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 14:40

Nikorj wrote: It would have been better if the Corona virus had originated in a more politically open country, lack and holding back information about the virus is the main issue for it's spread globally.

If we had just shut our borders in time we could have kept it out, But that's difficult when you lack vital information and i don't think anyone could have predicted a global pandemic (Our first one in 100 years)

As soon as the first bloody case in China came about, THEY should have closed their own borders, no travel should EVER have been permitted INTO and OUT OF China, they should not have taken any chance, they just covered things up the same bloody way they did with SARS. It's very likely that they knew about the virus even months before they announce its first case !!! leaving lot of time for travel to go in and out of China and the virus to be carried to the world !

Had this virus originated in any other countries, the same would have been said of such country. Here in Canada, we are keeping our borders SHUT, we don't want Americans coming here with their COVID19 infections, they can stay home and kill one another with their surging cases, they are just as stubborn and shallow as Canadians who refuse to follow health and safety guidelines, so we don't want'em until they get their crap together. Canada is seeing a SMALL but not drastic rise in case, mainly in Ontario and Quebec, but overall stats for Canada have been excellent, we don't want to be a second U.S. with 60,000 infections a day !!!! This could be the first our government has taken the right decision.
The moment we open our borders for travel will be the day we see a second wave of corona and all 4 bloody months of lockdown will have been for nothing !

And yeah it's sad indeed, we are too reliant on China, and I sincerely hope that this F vaccine will originate in any other country than China, hopefully it will originate in the U.S. or Canada, or any other country that is not supportive of India's crappy regime.
Darkstar2
Posts15,638
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,707
Likes Received11,751/6,076

#18 by Nikorj » Mon Jul 27, 2020 14:45

It's a very shameful topic, And you can see it in our politicians faces every time the subject is brought up.

A Danish newspaper prints China's flag with little corona crowns in the left corner instead of the stars, China gets very offended and demands a apology immediately.

After much debate we give an apology, And for nice behavior we get 2 panda bears for our zoo in Copenhagen (everyone is so happy).

All our politicians agreed that here we have free speech and will not stand for the way china does politics, Unless it has something to do with nice money of course!!!

We make a bargain and reduce free speech around 50% :mrgreen:
Nikorj
Posts1,848
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given1,414
Likes Received1,535/986

#19 by tasman1 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 14:57

darkstar ..... Canada and Australia are just fancy names that belongs to U.S.A.

And not just Canada and Australia but many more

Croatia to [ my native country ] , We love America and hate Russia [ re,member Russia and Croatia are both Slavic ]
Or translate on English .... We Croat love more American dollar than Russian ruble :mrgreen:
Last edited by tasman1 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 15:03 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts14,022
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,526
Likes Received14,097/7,241
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 20, 2021 20:30:18 EST