Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkySense and the Rippling Process of Culmination
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
ySense and the Rippling Process of Culmination

#1 by TheEccentricLad » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:06

"ySense and the Rippling Process of Culmination

The myriad of clicks that are made online, more often than not, only add to the mundane sterility of life. Their potential remains unrealized, due to them being untethered to a directed purpose. ySense is that contrivance which brings a teleological sense to their seemingly senseless nature.

A click on the website can be likened to the tossing of a pebble that causes its waters to ripple. Nonetheless, the ripples are quick to dissolve after the circumference of each crest reaches its highest length. The brevity of their effect cannot be prolonged without you taking additional action. Hence, the mere creation of an account won't lead to immediate success.

Rather, it's the perpetual process of making clicks to mark the checkbox of a survey, or submit a completed task that creates further ripples. The merging of these ripples, rouses every fading ripple to expand diametrically, increasing the breadth of their reach. Thus, through many highs and lows, carried by the crests and troughs of the ripples, your efforts reach the shores of wealth."

Wrote this as a conclusion for my ySense blog post. Although it's more suited for ClixSense, nothing can be done since the name has changed. Nonetheless, I hope this helps ySense users to meditate upon how they need to orient themselves to succeed. :)
TheEccentricLad
Posts9
Member Since27 Jul 2013
Last Visit1 Dec 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/3

#2 by valerie » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:07

:lol:

Never heard it put that way but in other words, in order to earn, you must work.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given5,068
Likes Received18,836/7,756

#3 by Darkstar2 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:26

Logic - you work, you earn - This would normally apply if there is work to do, but there is a flaw here......

There are 2 categories of people:

1) LAZY type who earns little to none, YET has lots of work staring them in the face, but just don't bother.

2) Hard working type that are constantly checking to see what's out there and keeps trying everything thrown at them.

My instinct tells me that here we have more #2's than #1's.

How the hell can one WORK when there is virtually nothing most of the time - little to no tasks for many people, little to no surveys for many people. What do you do when you have tried everything available ??? You cannot work out of thin air, there must be something there for you to work on.

There are often people who join these sites expecting money to fall from the sky, and easy money, but that is not the majority - there are people here including myself, who have been loyal and hard working since late 2011, some have been here since 2007 (by here I mean sine ClixSense of course) - those of us who are long time users would feel more of this massive decline than someone new joining to the site, who's "baseline" starts relatively low.

I used to earn $300-$500 STEADY a month on CS in the good old days, so my baseline is much higher.

I don't like when people assume that those with low earnings are lazy or just don't try hard enough. This whole site has turned into a LOTTERY now. There are far more members than work available, and it all comes down to one big lottery ! Let's say things as they are, things have changed in the world of sites like these. There was a time in the old days where you could snag a few dollars barely trying......
Darkstar2
Posts15,638
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,707
Likes Received11,751/6,076

#4 by Darkstar2 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:28

valerie wrote: :lol:

Never heard it put that way but in other words, in order to earn, you must work.

Correct, on this site you must work 25x harder for 50% less pay. I am sure I speak on behalf of many people here We miss ClixSense ! We miss Jim ! We miss good support ! We miss everything !
Darkstar2
Posts15,638
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,707

#5 by valerie » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:35

Well, many people do not realize how this stuff works.

They join. Try a survey or two, and give up because they did not qualify or booted.

I even read on here just in the last two or three days, someone in the USA posted
they could not make a cent here.

Well, I went to the ySense Offers' list today and there is about 5 or so real simple
2 centers in there.

My point is, if members have the time to dig around, they can have some good
days. In general that is. That's not to say they are going to make a living wage
here. It's to say they can earn some extra money if they spend the time...in general.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given5,068

#6 by valerie » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:37

ClixSense would not have been much different than it is now.

For the last several months in CS, all members did was complain, mostly about reversals!
The surveys were going to lower rewards.

It's mostly these surveys across the board that is lowering the reward amounts, not just
ySense.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given5,068

#7 by Darkstar2 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 13:13

valerie wrote: Well, many people do not realize how this stuff works.

They join. Try a survey or two, and give up because they did not qualify or booted.

Essentially you are echoing my points - yes there are people who expect to join, and qualify for the very first survey they take, and just give up despite having lots of surveys they did not go through - I agree, however, can you blame people for being frustrated, I mean when you go through dozens of off quota and screenouts day after day it gets tiring, I hope you can see both sides of the coin. Some "give up" as you claim, but many stick around, and you have proof right here :) I said that many times over the years, this is a very difficult niche to get steady referrals to, most of the traffic you will get are "curiosity seekers" - people are after cash and no work, which is why getting traffic and steady referrals to illicit sites is the easiest, people join, invest money and earn from the ponzi scheme, and even though these sites are scamming left and right and shutting down, people still like gambling and join them.
But Valerie there are MANY people who remained loyal in good and bad times, and are disgusted at the SAD state of how things are now, they keep trying and there is barely anything, declining tasks, declining offers, declining surveys, declining everything. I don't think for the most part low earnings here are a result of laziness, everyone wants to make money - some people are just in the wrong niche, and are after effortless money, and some are just desperate and stick around here hoping something comes their way :)

Quote:
I even read on here just in the last two or three days, someone in the USA posted
they could not make a cent here.

Well, I went to the ySense Offers' list today and there is about 5 or so real simple
2 centers in there.

Yeah it's shocking that some US members cannot earn, when you have the most offers and surveys more than anybody else - there again, some US members are unlucky and have nothing, or they just don't want to bother with the penny offers/tasks/surveys.

Quote:
My point is, if members have the time to dig around, they can have some good
days. In general that is. That's not to say they are going to make a living wage
here. It's to say they can earn some extra money if they spend the time...in general.

Mhm, you don't go far with a few cents in North America, so many of us in this part of the world, would appreciate earning more than 2 cents a day :P You know what I mean, I mean yeah, you don't earn a living wage, but don't blame people for being frustrated about the little the make - because 2 cents a day does not pay your bills :P

In the old days I was earning $300-$500 a month on CS I was very active and committed, but that was not even full time work, I had a full time job - Imagine had I had more time I would have earned more perhaps.
Times have changed - some people are happy earning 2 cents a day - others now, especially those of us who once upon a time, in the stone ages, earned 3 figures a month :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts15,638
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,707

#8 by Darkstar2 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 13:27

valerie wrote: ClixSense would not have been much different than it is now.

For the last several months in CS, all members did was complain, mostly about reversals!

Mhm, but even if you account the reversals, we had better of everything - more surveys, more routers, more opportunity to earn, even in the months CS was declining, it was still far better than the garbage we have TODAY, 10 bloody months later on ySense.

Yeah some surveys were going to lower rewards BUT there were MORE.......

The first 3 months on this site were better than I imagined, I mean not record breakers, but still, NOW it has reached all time lows, it's crazy. Since this company operates multiple site it is obviously rationing surveys big time. CS did not have a bias with surveys, on this site, there is a huge bias, sine Prodege owns and operates multiple sites.
CS had more routers, CS had a long list of survey invites, so many you could not always go through them all in one day..YEAH there were reversals, screenouts, other issues, but earnings were better - and Jim would NEVER leave a router active if it were not paying for whatever reason - This site, silently left members in the cold by leaving Toluna active knowing they were not paying ! gambling on the notion that members will be paid eventually, it worked out, but only after members raised hell, never did the admin of this site warn members that there were issues. I hope you can see that CS and ySense are 2 different worlds and 2 different methods of operation - it's just that we were misled and lied to, that we were to expect big changes, and more earning opportunities, where all we get are puny little offer walls most of which have paid offers and long winded quizes!

Quote:
It's mostly these surveys across the board that is lowering the reward amounts, not just
ySense.

You said you were a volunteer right ? Because if I didn't know better I'd say you are praising the site, it is perfect, flawless, we have tons of work here we cannot sleep...... etc. I am active every single bloody day here and I keep digging and digging, the same way I did on CS, and my earnings have fallen flat, am I lazy ? What about others here who noticed the same situation I have ? Are we all just at fault ? Lowering rewards is one thing, the issue is that we have less of everything here.

Recently I noticed a small increase in the amount of survey invites, that's a good thing, unfortunately earnings remain very VERY low now, down to low 2 digits per month, never before seen, and it is here to stay. But yeah I hope to see more survey invites on the list and earnings get back to somehow normal-ish, though whatever happens here nothing will come even close to CS - in my opinion this site has destroyed CS' legacy - bad support and not having the same routers as CS did.

when are they going to remove this ATROCIOUS router specturm something, 8 cents for 30 minutes.
What about Samplicious, they removed it for some countries even though it was available on CS and the highest paid on CS.

Why do we get less SSI now, why don't I see Toluna invites where others are getting them, why why why,
What about Pollfish stand alone, in offer walls they pay 8 bloody cent, this site now is the LOWEST paid rewards site in the industry. Why not use stand alone routers instead of those in offer walls which pay a fraction!!!! On another site PF pays 39c or more, why not have the stand alone PF router here, that would be a good way to earn from quick polls. Why not offer the stand alone Theorem and stand alone TAP research instead of the puny, crummy old offer walls, so people could earn more money........ Don't forget your roots Valerie, you know very well that CS was the king of GPT, and will always be the king of GPT and this site for now, 10 months later, does not come close to CS, sadly, it is declining. Go read all the complaints about SB, how they have declined as well, so yeah I'd gladly go back in time dealing with reversals and other shortcomings, if it means 80% higher earnings.

Can I borrow your time machine ? :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts15,638
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,707

#9 by valerie » Sun Jun 07, 2020 14:57

I state the facts, Darkstar2. Some members don't seem to understand that. You included
tend to take everything personal.

CS was in fact going down hill in regards to surveys and so are other GPT programs that
offer surveys and offers.

Well, it's not the old days any more. :mrgreen:
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given5,068

#10 by TheEccentricLad » Sun Jun 07, 2020 18:32

valerie wrote: :lol:

Yes, that's when you're putting it simply. But if you want to put it eccentrically like TheEccentricLad, you walk that extra mile like he does. 8-)
TheEccentricLad
Posts9
Member Since27 Jul 2013
Last Visit1 Dec 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/3

#11 by tasman1 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 18:58

No idea what you folks talk here , do not understand politic
For me it is like this , I work I earn
tasman1
Posts14,022
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,526
Likes Received14,097/7,241

#12 by suraraj » Sun Jun 07, 2020 19:25

CS had more routers, CS had a long list of survey invites, so many you could not always go through them all in one day..YEAH there were reversals, screenouts, other issues, but earnings were better - and Jim would NEVER leave a router active if it were not paying for whatever reason - This site, silently left members in the cold by leaving Toluna active knowing they were not paying ! gambling on the notion that members will be paid eventually, it worked out, but only after members raised hell, never did the admin of this site warn members that there were issues. I hope you can see that CS and ySense are 2 different worlds and 2 different methods of operation - it's just that we were misled and lied to, that we were to expect big changes, and more earning opportunities, where all we get are puny little offer walls most of which have paid offers and long winded quizes!

The same is happening with yoursurveys which is becoming a type of fraud for Indian members. Earlier at clixcense we were getting payments once in 60 days but now we are cheated. Admin has to give the details to individual members how many surveys are yet to be rewarded for the yoursurveys.
suraraj
Posts844
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given186
Likes Received718/471

#13 by tasman1 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 19:47

Hi folks , what is a point talking past ??????????

We can not compare 2 site if one was in past and one is present time

In past there was no problem to earn more on any site including scam site , example earned over 4000 in Prob.x , no investment , nothing in just 2 years

In present on all site earning is much less and will be less in future

Do not compare apples with oranges
tasman1
Posts14,022
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,526
Likes Received14,097/7,241

#14 by wildbillhickok » Mon Jun 08, 2020 09:57

The interference on the waves can constructive or destructive. If you work well you can amplify your gains.

If your input is permeated with contradictons you may be expelled, or maybe even not to receive surveys anymore, this is causing a destructive interference, and this makes your gains being shortened, not to last.

For me survey are as simple as that: Good Input (information that doesn't contradict) + effort (time I take refreshing page to see if there is new ones)= my gains.
Last edited by wildbillhickok » Mon Jun 08, 2020 09:59 » edited 1 time in total
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#15 by splat44 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:30

I agree!

Ysense should have kept those stand alone surveys clixsense had!

Not to mention tremendous bug here!

Right on! Ysense earning is way lower and more so during outbreak

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: ClixSense would not have been much different than it is now.

Mhm, but even if you account the reversals, we had better of everything - more surveys, more routers, more opportunity to earn, even in the months CS was declining, it was still far better than the garbage we have TODAY, 10 bloody months later on ySense.

Yeah some surveys were going to lower rewards BUT there were MORE.......

The first 3 months on this site were better than I imagined, I mean not record breakers, but still, NOW it has reached all time lows, it's crazy. Since this company operates multiple site it is obviously rationing surveys big time. CS did not have a bias with surveys, on this site, there is a huge bias, sine Prodege owns and operates multiple sites.

Quote:
ySense.

You said you were a volunteer right ? Because if I didn't know better I'd say you are praising the site, it is perfect, flawless, we have tons of work here we cannot sleep...... etc. I am active every single bloody day here and I keep digging and digging, the same way I did on CS, and my earnings have fallen flat, am I lazy ? What about others here who noticed the same situation I have ? Are we all just at fault ? Lowering rewards is one thing, the issue is that we have less of everything here.

Recently I noticed a small increase in the amount of survey invites, that's a good thing, unfortunately earnings remain very VERY low now, down to low 2 digits per month, never before seen, and it is here to stay. But yeah I hope to see more survey invites on the list and earnings get back to somehow normal-ish, though whatever happens here nothing will come even close to CS - in my opinion this site has destroyed CS' legacy - bad support and not having the same routers as CS did.

when are they going to remove this ATROCIOUS router specturm something, 8 cents for 30 minutes.
What about Samplicious, they removed it for some countries even though it was available on CS and the highest paid on CS.

Why do we get less SSI now, why don't I see Toluna invites where others are getting them, why why why,
What about Pollfish stand alone, in offer walls they pay 8 bloody cent, this site now is the LOWEST paid rewards site in the industry. Why not use stand alone routers instead of those in offer walls which pay a fraction!!!! On another site PF pays 39c or more, why not have the stand alone PF router here, that would be a good way to earn from quick polls. Why not offer the stand alone Theorem and stand alone TAP research instead of the puny, crummy old offer walls, so people could earn more money........ Don't forget your roots Valerie, you know very well that CS was the king of GPT, and will always be the king of GPT and this site for now, 10 months later, does not come close to CS, sadly, it is declining. Go read all the complaints about SB, how they have declined as well, so yeah I'd gladly go back in time dealing with reversals and other shortcomings, if it means 80% higher earnings.

Can I borrow your time machine ? :mrgreen:
splat44
Posts1,537
Member Since4 Jun 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given316
Likes Received819/508
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 20, 2021 19:59:28 EST