Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkProblem for italian user
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Problem for italian user

#21 by Darkstar2 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 21:08

valerie wrote: Folks, it is all what I have already stated. Truly it is. These surveys are really cracking
down these days on amounts they will pay and blocking people that fail questions, speed
through their surveys, etc. You MUST keep these things in mind when completing surveys.

From Mark:

Thanks for the email Valerie.

Investigating this with the compliance and dev team at the moment. The main cause looks to be that members are incorrectly answering red herring questions, e.g.

From the list below, only click "I am definitely not a robot"...and members are clicking other options.

Although we're checking this thoroughly to be sure we don't have any UI or logic issues that are incorrectly flagging members.

Can you please pass along the following to Mark as well, what if people ARE actually answering those trap questions correctly, could there be other reasons why people are being banned unfairly ?

Try asking him about this. I am aware that LUCID (the provider of Samplicio surveys) has different callback statuses. If you screen out of a survey normally your status would be screenout, but LUCID clients also use other callbacks, such as QualityTerm. QualityTerm internally has several sub statuses and is not always for fraud or lack of attention but some clients use QualityTerm in the place of ScreenOut or for other reasons like you do not fit the requirements, already took survey, etc. So could ySense be logging all those QualityTerm returns as suspicious ? Many times on CS when taking Samp surveys, the final redirect was a QualityTerm when screening out and not qualifying, even though 100% of trap questions were answered correctly, some advertisers often misuse QualityTerm, could this have an impact on ySense receiving many false positives from their partners ? I don't know about other routers and what flags they return, but the principle would be the same, if a client misuses and returns back a wrong flag, those could be used against us, right ? Wrong ?
Darkstar2
Posts16,936
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,153
Likes Received12,313/6,547

#22 by markupday84 » Thu Mar 12, 2020 03:32

Darkstar2 wrote:
valerie wrote: Folks, it is all what I have already stated. Truly it is. These surveys are really cracking
down these days on amounts they will pay and blocking people that fail questions, speed
through their surveys, etc. You MUST keep these things in mind when completing surveys.

From Mark:

Thanks for the email Valerie.

Investigating this with the compliance and dev team at the moment. The main cause looks to be that members are incorrectly answering red herring questions, e.g.

From the list below, only click "I am definitely not a robot"...and members are clicking other options.

Although we're checking this thoroughly to be sure we don't have any UI or logic issues that are incorrectly flagging members.

Can you please pass along the following to Mark as well, what if people ARE actually answering those trap questions correctly, could there be other reasons why people are being banned unfairly ?

Try asking him about this. I am aware that LUCID (the provider of Samplicio surveys) has different callback statuses. If you screen out of a survey normally your status would be screenout, but LUCID clients also use other callbacks, such as QualityTerm. QualityTerm internally has several sub statuses and is not always for fraud or lack of attention but some clients use QualityTerm in the place of ScreenOut or for other reasons like you do not fit the requirements, already took survey, etc. So could ySense be logging all those QualityTerm returns as suspicious ? Many times on CS when taking Samp surveys, the final redirect was a QualityTerm when screening out and not qualifying, even though 100% of trap questions were answered correctly, some advertisers often misuse QualityTerm, could this have an impact on ySense receiving many false positives from their partners ? I don't know about other routers and what flags they return, but the principle would be the same, if a client misuses and returns back a wrong flag, those could be used against us, right ? Wrong ?

Thanks for your considered reply Darkstar.

We're compiling more cases of blocks or bans, to identify if there's a common cause that requires attention. Client callback statuses will be included as part of that - thankyou.

In the meantime, we'll continue to review member feedback on account blocks
markupday84
Posts529
Member Since29 Sep 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given129
Likes Received1,322/426

#23 by george_stobbart » Fri Mar 13, 2020 06:46

To this daddycool48 user I have recommended to install a program that records the activities on the screen, camstudio, is free on microsoft windows, so if he is blocked he can show that he responds sincerely, I believe that the control system for him does not work well, I do not I would be surprised if he had a new block.

Thanks valerie, and mark, your work is excellent by all of us.
george_stobbart
Posts562
Member Since28 Sep 2016
Last Visit16 Oct 2021
Likes Given309
Likes Received156/117

#24 by belinda78 » Wed Apr 15, 2020 13:54

hi, I am an Italian user and I have inexplicably locked accounts on F8, without ever having done anything wrong, I am sure. They replied that I gave dishonest answers in a task. Who can give me an explanation?
belinda78
Posts170
Member Since8 Jan 2015
Last Visit6 Apr 2021
Likes Given3
Likes Received10/10

#25 by marishella » Wed Apr 15, 2020 14:05

You must send ticket at FIGURE 8, but not at Ysense, its two different sites
marishella
Posts1,370
Member Since7 Jul 2017
Last VisitToday