Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHappy Valentine's Day
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Happy Valentine's Day

#1 by sonyjmn » Thu Feb 13, 2020 18:08

Wish your wife or your girl friend a happy valentine's day
Don't miss this
sonyjmn
Posts7,141
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,881
Likes Received4,659/2,752

#2 by valerie » Thu Feb 13, 2020 18:50

Same to you.
valerie
Posts18,856
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,273
Likes Received17,663/7,012

#3 by chandramohancc » Thu Feb 13, 2020 19:46

sonyjmn wrote: Wish your wife or your girl friend a happy valentine's day
Don't miss this

Good if this day is celebrated with true love. But these days true love is rare. Love is manifested by material gains. Same happy Valentine's Day to you
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#4 by sonyjmn » Thu Feb 13, 2020 19:58

Thanks Valerie
sonyjmn
Posts7,141
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,881

#5 by sonyjmn » Thu Feb 13, 2020 23:04

Thanks brother Chandra mohan
sonyjmn
Posts7,141
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,881

#6 by Nikorj » Fri Feb 14, 2020 01:55

Sorry, But i'm having a hard time with these "So called" marketing days!!, But i'm sure shops are happy.

Come on!!, If you love someone you should give them something to show it when you feel like, It don't have to be a special day.

Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Mother's day, Fathers's day, Valentine's day, Halloween, St Patrick's day, Easter, Data protection day (Lol), Earth's day, International vegetarian day, Smoke free day, The FN Day, Groundhog day (Lol), Easter day, 2nd Easter day, Long Friday +30 more.

If you love someone and only show's it on Valentine's day, Weellll i don't think your relationship is going to last that long.

We have become commercialized ant's
Nikorj
Posts1,694
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,334
Likes Received1,442/921

#7 by lucky35 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:47

Happy Valentines to all. :D
lucky35
Posts1,907
Member Since28 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11
Likes Received588/444

#8 by charmoeren » Fri Feb 14, 2020 14:06

I dont now any VALETINE m who is VALENTINE ???? Valentines day just a stunt from USA adopted to other countrys ?

When i want to give my wife gift ,I give her gifts , i dont have special days i give Gift.

Usa gift marketing , f..k off
charmoeren
Posts541
Member Since3 Oct 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5
Likes Received620/315

#9 by valerie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 14:30

I love Valentine's Day! :P

Valentine's Day is mentioned ruefully by Ophelia in William Shakespeare's Hamlet (1600–1601):

To-morrow is Saint Valentine's day,
All in the morning betime,
And I a maid at your window,
To be your Valentine.
Then up he rose, and donn'd his clothes,
And dupp'd the chamber-door;
Let in the maid, that out a maid
Never departed more.

— William Shakespeare, Hamlet, Act IV, Scene 5
valerie
Posts18,856
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,273

#10 by tasman1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 15:08

To save money on Valentine day

Declare yourself male and female at the same time , if you going to spend you will spend on yourself

Be MrMrs
tasman1
Posts12,295
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,281
Likes Received12,683/6,454

#11 by Darkstar2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 19:35

chandramohancc wrote:
sonyjmn wrote: Wish your wife or your girl friend a happy valentine's day
Don't miss this

Good if this day is celebrated with true love. But these days true love is rare. Love is manifested by material gains. Same happy Valentine's Day to you

You got it - SPOT ON ! It's nothing more than a commercial holidays to fill the pockets of retailers, nothing more, people nowadays *EXPECT* gifts all the time, they EXPECT their partner to buy stuff at specific dates, no matter how much a man in the couple did EVERYTHING for a girl all year long, loved her, etc, if he doesn't do anything on specific dates in the year, he is condemned, so unfortunately people feel the NECESSITY to buy stuff on certain dates, is it out of love or by just routine. True love do es not exist anymore, it's mostly now lust, sexual attraction and f******. People meet, shag on the first date and already they want to marry, what people call "LOVE" is actually infatuation, and this is the kind of "love" that fades away really quick, and which explains the statistics of high % of breakups and divorce, and still people do not learn !

They should do away with Valentine's day and everything with "Day" in its name ffs, and people should be judged by their true character and how they treat their partner, ALL YEAR ROUND, not just one bloody day buying bloody chocolate and flowers, means nothing.

People should do good deeds and buy gifts from the heart, out of free will, NOT because a certain day DICTATES IT or out of NECESSITY.

If the above is not true, then how come you see all those one night stand enabling sites like Tinder, etc, people go on those platforms to meet, to f*** and move on to the next.

It's all about LOOKS and MONEY.

Some ladies put up with violent husbands / boyfriends all f****** year long, but they are quite happy when they get their chocolates and flower on Valentine's day - how come so many ladies put up with dead beat guys and ignore the kind nice, genuine guys who love TRULY..... I guess this is quite revealing indeed. Statistics do not lie.
I could say the same thing about guys also falling for the brainless tramps over the smart ones with character.
I guess ladies want c*** and guys want p****, let's say things as they are - and the 1% of males who want what's important, are single :D BUT the good news is that when they retire, those guys will be $1 million richer than they were had they married :P
Darkstar2
Posts13,637
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,822
Likes Received10,806/5,430

#12 by Darkstar2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 19:40

valerie wrote: I love Valentine's Day! :P

O RLY ? What do you love about that fake day Valerie ? If 2 people REALLY love each other, (TRUE LOVE) which goes beyond penetration and infatuation that is, then there is no specific dates for a guy to show his love through actions all year long, or for a woman to show her love for a guy.......Commercial holidays or commercial events just add to the fakery.

Any lady who would condemn a man for not buying her anything on Valentine's day, when all year long the guy has shown his love and affection and did everything for her, is quite revealing, and is atypical of the mentality of people falling prey to commercial dates aimed at taking your money, for what really ? Is it important that she gets flowers and chocolate on that day when all year long he puts a roof under her head, has loved her TRULY, been loyal to her, cared for her ?

People are so materialistic - even the deadbeats, wife beaters go out and buy flowers and hearts full of chocolates.
Means nothing.
Darkstar2
Posts13,637
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,822

#13 by chandramohancc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 22:01

Very good Dark star you are great. You have posted the reality of fake actions. Those with common sense will understand that
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#14 by tasman1 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 22:09

chandramohancc wrote: Very good Dark star you are great. You have posted the reality of fake actions. Those with common sense will understand that

Nope , he is wrong 100%, love is still in the air , maybe he can not love but billions still can , for example it takes me just a nano second to fall madly in love with 100 women [ no matter if I can do something or not ]
tasman1
Posts12,295
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,281
Likes Received12,683/6,454

#15 by valerie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 22:12

Darkstar2 wrote:

O RLY ? What do you love about that fake day Valerie ? If 2 people REALLY love each other, (TRUE LOVE) which goes beyond penetration and infatuation that is, then there is no specific dates for a guy to show his love through actions all year long, or for a woman to show her love for a guy.......Commercial holidays or commercial events just add to the fakery.

Any lady who would condemn a man for not buying her anything on Valentine's day, when all year long the guy has shown his love and affection and did everything for her, is quite revealing, and is atypical of the mentality of people falling prey to commercial dates aimed at taking your money, for what really ? Is it important that she gets flowers and chocolate on that day when all year long he puts a roof under her head, has loved her TRULY, been loyal to her, cared for her ?

People are so materialistic - even the deadbeats, wife beaters go out and buy flowers and hearts full of chocolates.
Means nothing.

It's the day I was born.
valerie
Posts18,856
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,273

#16 by glevinp » Fri Feb 14, 2020 22:17

tasman1 wrote:
chandramohancc wrote: Very good Dark star you are great. You have posted the reality of fake actions. Those with common sense will understand that

Nope , he is wrong 100%, love is still in the air , maybe he can not love but billions still can , for example it takes me just a nano second to fall madly in love with 100 women [ no matter if I can do something or not ]

Chick magnet
glevinp
Posts134
Member Since19 Jul 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6
Likes Received94/68

#17 by valerie » Fri Feb 14, 2020 22:22

St Valentine was a very kind and loving priest. He always gave to the poor and helped all
the children. He was known for giving the poor children food and care. Everyone loved him.

There's lots of stories about how Valentine's Day came to be.

St Valentine's Day in the USA is not about a man and woman in love. It's about loving
everyone. It's love for humanity. It's love for family. It's love for animals. It's love for
God.

Every day is a marketing day. It's up to the individual to choose what they wish to buy
or not buy. Just because something is on the market, does not mean you have to buy
it. I'm glad we have free enterprise in America. Very glad.
valerie
Posts18,856
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,273

#18 by chandramohancc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 22:23

glevinp wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

Chick magnet

No cock magnet :lol: :lol:
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#19 by chandramohancc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 22:37

The day is meant for only divine people .The acts of modern people are all fake. The love they show is only for their selfish needs. If you agree or not this is my stand. The day should be celebrated the same day as April 1 as Divine touch has lost from this modern world.
Last edited by chandramohancc » Fri Feb 14, 2020 22:42 » edited 1 time in total
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#20 by Darkstar2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 23:04

valerie wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

Means nothing.

It's the day I was born.

Oh - Happy belated birthday then :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts13,637
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,822
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: May 30, 2020 11:38:58 EST