Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkInequality Horror .......tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Inequality Horror .......tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 16:58

Inequality is worsening: Is a universal basic income the answer? Or it is inventing GUILLOTINE again ?

The world’s richest 2,153 people have more money than the poorest 4.6 billion, the latest Oxfam global wealth report revealed in January this year.

The situation is worse for women: the 22 richest men in the world have more wealth than all the women in Africa.

Rich , beware , you time is running out , we are 7 billion , you are few
tasman1
Posts14,622
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given13,080
Likes Received14,668/7,569

#2 by valerie » Thu Feb 13, 2020 16:59

Bozo just bought a house for 165 Million dollars. Isn't that insane!
valerie
Posts21,016
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,164
Likes Received19,104/7,903

#3 by tasman1 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 17:02

valerie wrote: Bozo just bought a house for 165 Million dollars. Isn't that insane!

Yes it is and I can openly tell him , beware , we are many and we will not be mercifull
tasman1
Posts14,622
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given13,080

#4 by chandramohancc » Thu Feb 13, 2020 17:10

Rich and poor all man made. Have purity in mind you will be the best for God. Don't give importance to money give importance to humanity and measure world based on that then all are equal or you will be the richest.How do you feel now tasman1?
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#5 by tasman1 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 17:15

chandramohancc wrote: Rich and poor all man made. Have purity in mind you will be the best for God. Don't give importance to money give importance to humanity and measure world based on that then all are equal or you will be the richest.How do you feel now tasman1?

Like poor shit , lowest grade, worthhles , angry , ready to kill , full of hate , against God [ he made all this shit ] ,
tasman1
Posts14,622
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given13,080

#6 by chandramohancc » Thu Feb 13, 2020 17:58

Don't get angry against God he is great. All these worries are from man created God.. For selfish things man has created all these inequalities and God also came accidentally with that.
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#7 by tasman1 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 18:07

chandramohancc wrote: Don't get angry against God he is great. All these worries are from man created God.. For selfish things man has created all these inequalities and God also came accidentally with that.

ANY religion say ... it is gods will , in short he is to blame , he like rich and hate poor

still .......Bill Gates orders £500m hydrogen-powered superyacht
Microsoft billionaire’s innovatively designed and eco-fuelled 112m-long /aqua vessel to launch after 2024
cool , God give him super yacht and shit on poor at same time
tasman1
Posts14,622
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given13,080

#8 by valerie » Thu Feb 13, 2020 18:55

Life is extremely short.

Matthew 19:24 "I'll say it again-it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich person to enter the Kingdom of God!"
valerie
Posts21,016
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,164
Likes Received19,104/7,903

#9 by chandramohancc » Thu Feb 13, 2020 19:40

tasman1 wrote:
chandramohancc wrote: Don't get angry against God he is great. All these worries are from man created God.. For selfish things man has created all these inequalities and God also came accidentally with that.

ANY religion say ... it is gods will , in short he is to blame , he like rich and hate poor

Microsoft billionaire’s innovatively designed and eco-fuelled 112m-long /aqua vessel to launch after 2024

You are wrong Tasman Do you think that all rich people are happy? They may live in luxury but may not have peace of mind or may have the same peace of mind as the poor. Peace of mind is the biggest gift that God provides. Money cannot replace peace of mind. If you understand that you will never blame God for the woes. All humans go through some difficulty in their lives and no one has a perfect life as to my opinion referring to a famous quote, "All that Glitters is not gold,."
Last edited by chandramohancc » Thu Feb 13, 2020 19:42 » edited 1 time in total
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#10 by tasman1 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 19:47

chandramohancc wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

You are wrong Tasman Do you think that all rich people are happy? They may live in luxury but may not have peace of mind or may have the same peace of mind as the poor. Peace of mind is the biggest gift that God provides. Money cannot replace peace of mind. If you understand that you will never blame God for the woes. All humans go through some difficulty in their lives and no one has a perfect life as to my opinion

Peace of mind ???? o yessss ,,, most in mad house are poor , God takes from poor everything including mind , I did trust for many years but not now , when I see what is he doing with poor I can vomit for 24/7 , think he is fake and all Gods grace is just his advertising for more power
tasman1
Posts14,622
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given13,080

#11 by Darkstar2 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 19:57

valerie wrote: Bozo just bought a house for 165 Million dollars. Isn't that insane!

Yeah I heard, it's actually a mansion, after all with all the money he has to spend it somehow, now hopefully he will be paying property tax on that :lol:

I don't understand the concept as to why people have to live such lavish lifestyles - that is over the top. Can you imagine just the remodels and repairs on such homes. Some people rather spend their money on themselves, not thinking of "giving back", and these rich people often forget who made them rich in the first place :P
Darkstar2
Posts15,910
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last Visit18 Apr 2021
Likes Given5,829
Likes Received11,913/6,199

#12 by chandramohancc » Thu Feb 13, 2020 20:25

tasman1 wrote:
chandramohancc wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

You are wrong Tasman Do you think that all rich people are happy? They may live in luxury but may not have peace of mind or may have the same peace of mind as the poor. Peace of mind is the biggest gift that God provides. Money cannot replace peace of mind. If you understand that you will never blame God for the woes. All humans go through some difficulty in their lives and no one has a perfect life as to my opinion

Peace of mind ???? o yessss ,,, most in mad house are poor , God takes from poor everything including mind , I did trust for many years but not now , when I see what is he doing with poor I can vomit for 24/7 , think he is fake and all Gods grace is just his advertising for more power
I am sure that you will change this opinion one day at least at the time of your last moment when God will embrace yoi
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 20, 2021 13:45:04 EST