Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWill They Buy It ????? ........tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Will They Buy It ????? ........tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 21:36

Have a plan to open virtual restaurant

Can offer 25% off for every food and drink

How it will work / example here

You come to the restaurant , you order any food and drink , you use your imagination that you have what you ordered and you start enjoying your food and drink , you can get extra 10% of bill if your imagination is very strong

Hour latter you just pay with let say paypal and go home

You did have super time , you did enjoy best food in the world and drink all for small money , let say around 100.00 dollar
At the end we all finish very happy and I stop working here
tasman1
Posts12,330
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,313
Likes Received12,734/6,477

#2 by valerie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 08:14

Just open a banana food chain.

Fresh Green Bananas
Old Rotten Bananas
Yellow Bananas
Frozen Bananas
Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas (a personal favorite)
Banana MilkShake
Banana Parfait
Banana Pudding

You can have a Banana Buffet = TASAMAN ONE BANANA BUFFET (may only choose one item from buffet)
valerie
Posts18,895
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,291
Likes Received17,727/7,048

#3 by Darkstar2 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 08:25

$100 meal ? That doesn't sound like a bargain - so that includes the discount also ? If people stopped eating at restaurants and ate home instead, imagine the money they would save AND not only that but people would likely be more healthy and eat higher quality too. Not all high priced restaurants have a spotless record. It's RIDICULOUS how high some restaurants charge for the absurdly tiny portions, I mean why because they hire a $100k a year chef to cook your bloody meal ? And for those who cannot cook past boiling an egg or making toast, there are services where you buy already cooked meals, even that would be less costly than a restaurant.

The idea here is that you want to open a virtual business that exists in people's mind BUT where you charge for people's experience through their imagination. THAT is BRILLIANT !!! I think you are on to something, this might actually work you know ? How ? WELL people are already spending money online on VIRTUAL goods inside their games, people even spend money inside mobile or FB apps / games to purchase coins or virtual cash, (what nonsense) but money for virtual goods is a multi million $ niche. SO maybe you could be the next self made millionaire from your idea, just build an app / game with your concept and sell virtual goods inside your app/ game, hope it goes viral, and you are set, you can legally rob people's money from the comfort of your home. :P

Also be thankful, at least you have multiple sites, some of us only earn from 1 site because there is nothing else worthy.

In January it was the excuse that it is slow, what's the excuse in February, it's over, and OFFICIAL this site will NEVER be as good as CS in terms of earning potential, question is HOW much more will earnings decline here.............

The site is banking big time on tasks, maybe they don't care about anything else, but once tasks disappears (if it does) this site will lose a large chink of $$$ and traffic. They have to think outside the box and plan ahead.

Reducing rates and reducing opportunity is not a good way to retain your traffic.

The only traffic they can retain are those who cannot find better elsewhere :P
Darkstar2
Posts13,657
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,824
Likes Received10,833/5,444

#4 by Darkstar2 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 08:35

valerie wrote: Just open a banana food chain.

Fresh Green Bananas
Old Rotten Bananas
Yellow Bananas
Frozen Bananas
Frozen Chocolate Covered Bananas (a personal favorite)
Banana MilkShake
Banana Parfait
Banana Pudding

You can have a Banana Buffet = TASAMAN ONE BANANA BUFFET (may only choose one item from buffet)

I love bananas, I had 2 last night - I would be his first customer and loyal customer too.
Darkstar2
Posts13,657
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,824

#5 by valerie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 09:29

Me too.

PS. My sister said she read eating two bananas a day prevented cancer

My grandfather ate bananas every day...he liked them extremely ripe, and lived into his 90's.
Last edited by valerie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 09:32 » edited 1 time in total
valerie
Posts18,895
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,291

#6 by valerie » Wed Feb 12, 2020 09:32

PSS. How many monkeys get cancer?
valerie
Posts18,895
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,291

#7 by Darkstar2 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 20:14

valerie wrote: Me too.

PS. My sister said she read eating two bananas a day prevented cancer

My grandfather ate bananas every day...he liked them extremely ripe, and lived into his 90's.

She probably read this on Facebook along with the rest of the fake news. Bogus claims without TRUE scientific studies. It may be that certain foods high in antioxidants might HELP reduce risk of certain cancer, but it's probably negligible, there are too many factors which are risks for cancer, some are genetic, and even in otherwise very healthy people, all of a sudden something happens to the DNA, and cells turn cancerous.. No food can PREVENT cancer, and certainly not bananas. Unripe bananas are mostly resistant starch, when they ripen, they are mostly sugar. Banana is low in fat and protein, it contains fiber and is a good source of potassium. She probably read that the ripe bananas contain a substance that kill cancer cells, that's bogus news :D

If bananas prevented and/or killed cancer cells there would likely be a shortage of bananas, and the big pharmas pushing "POISON" treatments (Chemo) would suffer loses. Most people die not from cancer, but complications from Chemo, that poison that completely destroys your immune system AND the good cells in your body.

The same bullshit claim with apples "one apple a day keeps your doctor away".

A lot of cancers RISKS can be greatly reduced with lifestyle and dietary changes, but prevented 100%, never.....there would always be a greater than 0% risk to anything. But most people would need drastic lifestyle and dietary changes to get a modest reduction in % risk, whilst some cancer risks can be significantly reduced, like lung cancer, skin cancer, etc.

As much as the big pharmas are a trillion $ industry, so is the snake oil industry pushing false hopes and miracle cures, filled with bogus claims, and what is disappointing is that some actual doctors take part in this scandal, including a very well known neurosurgeon everybody knows, who is on TV ;)
Darkstar2
Posts13,657
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,824

#8 by chandramohancc » Thu Feb 13, 2020 20:20

Dark star you are really intelligent and use your common sense fruitfully. I agree with all the things you have elaborated :clap: :thumbup: :thumbup:
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#9 by Darkstar2 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 19:49

Well I go by medical science and not charlatan medicine or snake oil merchants handbook. I mean sure alternative medicine has helped some, when all else fails and when properly supervised and weighed in the risks, but the whole miracle cure and bogus medical information out there is alarming.

They make it an industry to scam people out of their money, miracle weight loss cures, magic fruit, magic plant to burn fat, magic plant to kill cancer, cure aids, cure diabetes, cure everything down to seeds that grow money trees :mrgreen:

The foods and beverage industry is another big scam. People are brainwashed into thinking that drinking fruit juice is HEALTHY when it is far from the truth. People think the freshly squeezed orange juice they are buying is actually FRESH. Not a SINGLE fruit beverage on the market is FRESh, all those juices are put in large containers, pastaurised and they remove all oxygen from the juice, removing all flavours and everything, it sits there for a year or more. They then ADD the flavours in to make you THINK you are drinking freshly squeezed juice when what you are drinking is concentrated most of the time. They get away with it by claiming that the flavour packets are made with the real fruit, I guess so, but nonetheless, juices are NOT a health beverage. in fact all those bogus claims about cancer fighting juices have been around for a long time.

The placebo effect is amazing, it's amazing what our brain is capable of. There is also this guy that removes people's pain where medical science failed, he actually charges nothing, it's free and it apparently works for most, only problem it is temporary, so I guess it is nothing more than power of suggestion and placebo effects.

Can you cure cancers with power of thought and placebo, if you grind a rock and drink its juice and are convinced you will be cured of something, it might actually work, that is debatable. Bananas do not cure nor prevent cancer.
Darkstar2
Posts13,657
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,824

#10 by chandramohancc » Sat Feb 15, 2020 01:48

Darkstar2 wrote: Well I go by medical science and not charlatan medicine or snake oil merchants handbook. I mean sure alternative medicine has helped some, when all else fails and when properly supervised and weighed in the risks, but the whole miracle cure and bogus medical information out there is alarming.

They make it an industry to scam people out of their money, miracle weight loss cures, magic fruit, magic plant to burn fat, magic plant to kill cancer, cure aids, cure diabetes, cure everything down to seeds that grow money trees :mrgreen:

The foods and beverage industry is another big scam. People are brainwashed into thinking that drinking fruit juice is HEALTHY when it is far from the truth. People think the freshly squeezed orange juice they are buying is actually FRESH. Not a SINGLE fruit beverage on the market is FRESh, all those juices are put in large containers, pastaurised and they remove all oxygen from the juice, removing all flavours and everything, it sits there for a year or more. They then ADD the flavours in to make you THINK you are drinking freshly squeezed juice when what you are drinking is concentrated most of the time. They get away with it by claiming that the flavour packets are made with the real fruit, I guess so, but nonetheless, juices are NOT a health beverage. in fact all those bogus claims about cancer fighting juices have been around for a long time.

The placebo effect is amazing, it's amazing what our brain is capable of. There is also this guy that removes people's pain where medical science failed, he actually charges nothing, it's free and it apparently works for most, only problem it is temporary, so I guess it is nothing more than power of suggestion and placebo effects.

Can you cure cancers with power of thought and placebo, if you grind a rock and drink its juice and are convinced you will be cured of something, it might actually work, that is debatable. Bananas do not cure nor prevent cancer.

Very well elaborated Darkstar2.your points very much proves that bananas cannot make a person enter into his 90s. I know man who died in his 92nd age never eating any fruit items in his life. He had allergy towards fruits especially bananas. Had he been a regular eater of bananas he would have died in his 40s. So our common sense tells us that whatever is published in the internet cannot completely believed
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#11 by lucky35 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:12

I volunteered at a breakfast club here in Canada. They don't even want you to serve the kids juice since it is high in sugar. They go by Canada's food guide.
lucky35
Posts1,907
Member Since28 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given11
Likes Received588/444

#12 by valerie » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:37

lucky35 wrote: I volunteered at a breakfast club here in Canada. They don't even want you to serve the kids juice since it is high in sugar. They go by Canada's food guide.

I don't think juice is as popular as it was many years ago, here. Not sure.

On the tv news some time ago, it said refrigerated orange juice had dropped significantly.
People not buying it as much due to sugar content.

With that said, there is still a large amount of juice brands and types, primarily in the
non-fridge shelves. I've never been much of a juice drinker.
valerie
Posts18,895
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,291

#13 by chandramohancc » Sun Feb 16, 2020 04:37

lucky35 wrote: I volunteered at a breakfast club here in Canada. They don't even want you to serve the kids juice since it is high in sugar. They go by Canada's food guide.

Fruit juice is good if it is natural and free of table sugar. Table sugar or sucrose is the main culprit for some health problems. So it is known as white poison. I like fruit juices which are natural and never drink it from restaurants. Only home made juices are consumed by my family
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#14 by dutch1898 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 05:40

We imagine food,you imagine being paid. sounds fantastic.
dutch1898
Posts1,252
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given971
Likes Received1,648/788

#15 by tasman1 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 13:38

dutch1898 wrote: We imagine food,you imagine being paid. sounds fantastic.

No , no no ,,,,,,,,, they imagine food and rest . me being paid real money
tasman1
Posts12,330
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,313
Likes Received12,734/6,477
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 4, 2020 08:29:59 EST