Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHow much you have Poll .... tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
How much you have Poll .... tasman1

Locked

Are you rich

Poll ended Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:07  »  Voted by 35 members  »  Single-choice
3
9%
0
0%
4
11%
9
26%
3
9%
16
46%

#1 by tasman1 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 21:36

How rich are you , do you have trillions , billions , millions , dollars , cents , banana
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305
Likes Received12,721/6,467

#2 by glevinp » Fri Jan 10, 2020 22:17

Banana for life
glevinp
Posts138
Member Since19 Jul 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6
Likes Received94/68

#3 by zegon » Sat Jan 11, 2020 03:52

glevinp wrote: Banana for life

Hm , so unfair , i only have banana peel. :cry:
zegon
Posts1,070
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given200
Likes Received999/531

#4 by valerie » Sat Jan 11, 2020 06:32

I always wanted to be a 'bananare'. I never could make the 'grade'.

I've known some bananare's in my life, many were down right 'rotten'.

Most bananare's in the USA live in Hawaii. However, it is said most
bananare's live in Columbia. Some people even say that bananare's
originated in Asia.

Well, no matter how 'yellow' you are, you cannot be a 'bananare'
unless you are 'Dolelicious'.
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received17,708/7,038

#5 by Darkstar2 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:21

tasman1 wrote: How rich are you , do you have trillions , billions , millions , dollars , cents , banana

Interesting and biased poll because of the last choice :P

Now let's see.......

Yep very serious poll indeed, 1 person voted for "trillionare" yep makes sense indeed, and they are here struggling for pennies, yep makes sense :lol:

And we have at least 3 millionaires, nice, they must really be enjoying struggling for pennies too !

Unless your wealth is all invested and locked, there is no valid reason to be on a GPT taking surveys and tasks for pennies, unless they are mainly on a site for forum or discussion or just for nostalgia, but let's just say you won't find wealthy people on most GPT sites, not even some owners, at least not the small GPTs, the wealthy ones are the 3rd parties that earn from all GPT sites, and of course wen an owner sells their GPT for 8 figures.

People might be richer than they know, if they have assets, land, etc, but it's money you cannot immediately use, so that does not count, it only counts if you live long enough to enjoy the returns through sale or withdrawal or if you have a family and have a will :D That's how most of the rich people claim they don't have any money :P

So don't know how to answer survey, right now maybe a centare, some saved money for a probably difficult retirement, assuming I even get there, but zero income, zero job for now, so I dunno how to answer your poll

I am certainly not a trillionaire, or I wouldn't be wasting my gd time with a such declining industry as GPT. If I had that money I'd spend my time making a difference and helping people in need through online sites and REAL business that REALLY help not just give 1% back, I wouldn't be wasting my bloody time with bloody surveys.

AND I am certainly not a billionaire nor a millionaire, and I do have more than a dollar in the bank and more than a cent, so yeah I guess I have to answer the last choice, lovely biased survey good job :lol:

I am bananare, I actually love bananas.

As far as money, money is not important - The most important thing is HEALTH, if you don't have it, money is pretty much useless, I mean sure you can pay for caretakers at home, BUT what kind of quality of life do you lead, nothing.
So trillions mean nothing. The only reason money is important is because of capitalism, we need to pay our way in return for convenience and service and of course to put food down our pie traps, which allows us to survive. :P
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,824/5,438

#6 by tasman1 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:23

Nice to see so many people are bananare , maybe it will be good idea to ask to be paid with bananas

Min cashout 1 banana will be nice
Last edited by tasman1 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:36 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305
Likes Received12,721/6,467

#7 by Darkstar2 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:48

tasman1 wrote: Nice to see so many people are bananare , maybe it will be good idea to ask to be paid with bananas

Min cashout 1 banana will be nice

:lol: :lol: :lol: What did you expect with such a biased poll :P

As far as being paid in bananas, they would lose money - it's more like we get paid in Ramen noodles packets :P
I once suggested to Jim we might all eventually get paid in jelly beans, fur, wheat, rice, etc. eventually when most payment processors will fall or stop accepting GPT, we will be left with the scammy p2p payment processors and of course back to good old checks, and for the rest, commodity items. You can't live off of Ramen noodles, not too healthy :P ask the now rich and wealthy millionaire David, he will never have another Ramen in his life :lol:

I'm glad at least you picked Bananas, ;) It would be the most appropriate option in my opinion as this site has gone bananas !
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,824/5,438

#8 by valerie » Sat Jan 11, 2020 13:47

Millionaire doesn't mean much any more.
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received17,708/7,038

#9 by tasman1 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 13:54

valerie wrote: Millionaire doesn't mean much any more.




Yep , that is correct , as Govt say here .... we are all millioanre here , avg house value here is close to a million

dollar

That is OK if we can eat a brick for dinner
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305
Likes Received12,721/6,467

#10 by Darkstar2 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 14:21

valerie wrote: Millionaire doesn't mean much any more.

It depends on what part of the world you are living in. In America, it means nothing, a few millions is not much, in fact with inflation year to year, high costs of living, high real estate, etc, you probably need a hefty nest egg to have a decent retirement and to pad for inflation and market volatility, but in some countries you could get by with a few hundreds a month, but not in the U.S. and certainly not in Canada either :lol: Some provinces here in Canada have an over inflated housing market, I mean you have shoddy hundred year old homes in dire need of renovations, that sell in dire conditions for $700-$800k, often requiring at least $100k-$200k fixing. And rent, in some areas $1k for rat infested, roach infested, dirt and parasite infested areas and tiny apartments. BUT millionaire is better than not millionaire right ? :P

A good strategy is not to spend your capital and live off of interests. If you have enough money you can live off of interests alone, a decent life, and keep that capital for retirement or for your heir(s) or for sudden, unexpected emergencies (medical for instance) because in the U.S. if you do not have proper insurance, you are cooked, if you have the wrong disease or illness requiring major surgery and long hospital stays, this can run you down hundreds of thousands.
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,824/5,438

#11 by tasman1 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 14:59

Darkstar , living from interests

Australia , max, long term interest is around 1.5 % a year

1 million in bank can give you max 15 000 a year

Now , how good or bad is 15 000 a year , let see

minimum pay in Australia is well over 38.000 a year ........person on min pay can live only like rats . poor , very poor

Max Govt Pension for 2 people is around 32 000 a year......pensioners here live like garbage , poor , poor , poor

Now how good you can live on 15 000 a year earned as interests on 1 million .... best idea is to buy a rope and hang yourself not to suffer

Good advice for pensioners here but my wife can not understand ............... go to some low cost country and live like king , places like any in Asia , South America , and more
Last edited by tasman1 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 15:21 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305
Likes Received12,721/6,467

#12 by valerie » Sat Jan 11, 2020 21:11

My husbands surgery and hospital bills was over one million dollars.

My primary doctor visits that last about 5 minutes, is $347 dollars.

Medical, Insurance, and Tax's will eat you alive in the USA.
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received17,708/7,038

#13 by Darkstar2 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 21:12

Wow nice poll results, we have some millionaires here, I'd like to understand the logic behind being a millionaire and penny banging offers and tasks - mind you some people might remain on the forum for the lovely discussions ;) for nostalgia sake, but continuing to do offers tasks and surveys when you have that money - is very odd :D


tasman1 wrote: Darkstar , living from interests

Australia , max, long term interest is around 1.5 % a year

1 million in bank can give you max 15 000 a year


You missed my point, that's why I said millions of $ doesn't mean much nowadays, I was agreeing to something Valerie pointed out, or the comment about "being millionaire". If you rely on banks you will be ripped off with the lowest interest rates, there may be other strategies to invest in guaranteed or very low risk, stable returns, that might bring you something around 4%-5%. 1.5% in Australia that's good, here, a regular bank account gives you 0.05 % !!!!!!!! A high yield account can give you 0.75~1%, but may have limits, there are penalties if you withdraw from that, which is why it is best when amounts are locked and unused, and then here you have locked tax free accounts, 2% depending on the term (1 year, 3 year, etc.) But yeah $1 million is nothing, if you are so far from retirement and do not have a proper investment plan, by the time you retire, with inflation having piled up over the years, that millions is not really powerful anymore......you need several of those millions as a safety net, to cover the inflation year to year and to cover volatility.

Quote:
minimum pay in Australia is well over 38.000 a year ........person on min pay can live only like rats . poor , very poor

Max Govt Pension for 2 people is around 32 000 a year......pensioners here live like garbage , poor , poor , poor

Now how good you can live on 15 000 a year earned as interests on 1 million .... best idea is to buy a rope and hang yourself not to suffer

WELL nobody can live well on government pension alone - that's why people should have savings - Some people are lucky to benefit from group pension plans that they receive in addition to their government pension, but most aren't. So yeah even at $15,000 a year interests, ADDED to your $32k pension = $47k, better than nothing, better than $32k, besides, you'll pay TAX on those interests anyway, unless you use a tax free savings account, but those have yearly deposit limits.

Quote:
Good advice for pensioners here but my wife can not understand ............... go to some low cost country and live like king , places like any in Asia , South America , and more

Yeah you are thinking only of ONE aspect, but there are other factors like higher rates of terrorism, different weather / environment, getting used to something totally new, as far as living like a king, that is often overused, it may apply to specific areas, but you may be missing out on some stuff though, there re still some cons though.
But yeah if you do proper research you can indeed find better countries to live, with a fraction of your money, but are you necessarily getting the SAME quality, it depends, you must do the research and not assume you will be living in a nice shiny palace and be in paradise.

Example, once in a upon a time a long time ago I worked for a company, my boss was from India, I got along very well with her, we used to discuss about those topics all the time, and I remember her telling me many times that with my money here I could live very well in India, we used to discuss this a lot, but it's not as easy as that, for one the weather, apparently it is very hot scorching hot there, and I cannot stand year long hot weather, I kinda like the blend of seasons, but that is debatable, maybe in some shiny palace with AC on 24/7 :lol: There might be better countries with cooler weather. So yeah you are not born in Australia right, so you probably already know the situation elsewhere in the world, maybe moving to one of those countries might benefit, but you must not go on impulse and assume you will live a better QUALITY there, money is not everything, do your research first.

To live with DIGNITY when you retire, in the U.S., UK, Canada and Australia you need A LOT of money saved, $1 million won't cut it, chances are with inflation, market conditions and higher life expectancy, most people will have gone through their nest egg before they DIE ! A good formula IMO is (30 x your yearly salary) x 5 as a MINIMUM, add another multiplier figure for better protection against market swings, recessions and emergencies.

Living off government pension won't ******* cut it. If you want to be able to wipe your own bum past a certain age and not be subject to the slaughter house (what people refer to as retirement homes), then you will need that MONEY to keep your dignity and quality of life in your few years on your way to your grave !

But there will always be people laughing and smirking through their teeth and not taking this seriously, until one day they retire, run out of money and notice they have little left after Uncle Sam takes their gd money !

Saving in 401ks for example is a big sham, why do you need so much money, and not just 30x your salary, BECAUSE you have to take into account that you will eventually be forced to withdraw a minimum year to year, and as you grow older that % grows too, and you are taxed on these withdrawals, SO you have to add recession, inflation, market volatility and tax into the equation, $1 million nest egg is NOT ENOUGH.
though 10 million @ 1% = $100,000 gross, now even with taxes taken off, if you add this to your existing pension it's not bad you would still be earning far more money than what you were in your working years, unless you were a CEO :lol:

So nobody can be considered rich with $1 million :lol: Maybe in the year 1800's.
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,824/5,438

#14 by tasman1 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 23:09

valerie wrote: My husbands surgery and hospital bills was over one million dollars.

My primary doctor visits that last about 5 minutes, is $347 dollars.

Medical, Insurance, and Tax's will eat you alive in the USA.




Same shit here and think in any ,,rich ..country , So many in the world can not understand when I say , Me and my wife combined pension is over 32 000 a year ONLY , AND IT IS HARD TO SURVIVE ON THAT.

Min pay here is over 38 000 a year and folks on minimum pay are dead toast , did you ever see a person on minimum pay who is rich
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305
Likes Received12,721/6,467

#15 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 09:14

valerie wrote: My husbands surgery and hospital bills was over one million dollars.

That's terrible - it's I'm sure every person's worst nightmare. In Canada we have a public health care system, courtesy of tax payers, but the system is flawed and full of bad doctors, and the good ones want to leave and work in the U.S. I guess you can figure out why :P SO I am right in saying people need far more money than they possibly can imagine. Some people have $100k in the bank and claim they are rich :lol: It's quite alarming actually, but nowadays even $1 million is a far cry from rich. Most people do not have medical insurance, as it is costly, and one day your doc tells you that you need quintuple bypass or you have a bad heart and need a transplant, and boom, you are cooked and down high 6 figures. Here a hospital stay in a SHARED room, mostly now with 4 to 6 patients costs around $5k-$10k depending on hospital. We have private practice clinics now, if you don't want to wait 3 years to get that important xray, MRI or treatment.

How many people have a nest egg in case of an emergency - not many. As far as the U.S., how does it work for someone who cannot afford paying their hospital bill, for example they have a million $ bill, are without work and income, are they covered by a welfare type system ?

Quote:
My primary doctor visits that last about 5 minutes, is $347 dollars.

What a rip-off ! Now I see why the good doctors want to get the hell out of Canada :P They don't get even a fraction of that by the government here :D

Quote:
Medical, Insurance, and Tax's will eat you alive in the USA.

These 3 industries are a big SHAM ! Where corruption and greed reigns supreme.
Of course the medical industry takes advantage of insurance and sets the high standard of billing high because insurance will pay it. I heard that some hospitals will reduce the bill by 50%-75% for patients that cannot afford to possibly pay it, and some hospitals might even remove it altogether.

So your primary doctor charges $347, IMAGINE if you went to a specialist, it might run you several times that!!!

So as to the topic, I can see now at the time of writing, we have 4 millionaires on ySense, certainly not members, maybe moderators, maybe owners :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,824/5,438

#16 by Nikorj » Tue Jan 14, 2020 09:40

That's some hefty bills to cope with, Can't imagine the pressure it puts on you while you also have to cope with your loved ones being sick at the same time :thumbdown:

Yes!! we have that covered by our tax, But even this system is slowly starting to crack as prices on everything are sky-rocketing.

Waiting times for getting an appointment in Copenhagen are nearing 1 month, and you're stuck with the same doctor as no-one takes in new patients.


I'm a Blondaire, And at the moment i'm heavily investing in one, planning on investing in several of them to maximize the outcome :mrgreen:
Last edited by Nikorj » Tue Jan 14, 2020 09:43 » edited 1 time in total
Nikorj
Posts1,694
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,334
Likes Received1,444/923

#17 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 09:56

Nikorj wrote: That's some hefty bills to cope with, Can't imagine the pressure it puts on you while you also have to cope with your loved ones being sick at the same time :thumbdown:

Yes!! we have that covered by our tax, But even this system is slowly starting to crack as prices on everything are sky-rocketing.

Waiting times for getting an appointment in Copenhagen are nearing 1 month, and you're stuck with the same doctor as no-one takes in new patients.


I'm a Blondaire, And at the moment i'm heavily investing in one, planning on investing in several of them to maximize the outcome :mrgreen:

Sounds like our system here too, people are going to Cuba and Dominican Republic for treatment, the waiting time here for getting treatment is alarming. Waiting time to get proper tests is even worse. And if you go to the hospital here, expect to wait MINIMUM 12 hours, sometimes even more, unless of course you go through the emergency through ambulance, but even so some hospitals are working at 300-400% capacity. Some people are on 3 years waiting list for important tests, a year or more for important surgery, it's crazy, unless you want to go to private clinics and pay $600 for an MRI, or you want to travel abroad and pay $50k for your gallbladder surgery - etc :D

YET you have those greedy ***** who have hundreds of millions, possibly billions, and they still complain !!!!! and want more !
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,824/5,438

#18 by valerie » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:30

The problem as I see it in regards to medical, is everyone wants to put the blame
some where else.

I worked in healthcare for many years and I know what they do. When I worked
in a hospital, I saw the prices they charged for many items.

Now mind you, that has been years ago. At that time, they charge something like
$10 for a tiny tube of toothpaste....good for about two or three brushings. They
charged approximately $25 for a plastic water pitcher that included a cup and
basin (worth about a buck in those days). In those days they had something
known as 'chux'. They probably still use them in nursing homes. Today they are
high quality, much different and heaven forbid if you looked at the price. But
even back then, they were awfully expensive. We would rush around with stickers
all over us. Every time we gave anything to a patient, incoming or additional,
we'd stick the sticker to our uniform. Then when we got to nursing station we'd
flip through the patience chart for their stickies...place the stickies. They were
coded labels. When the patient was released, their records go to the records
department and all the stickies go to billing. Needless to say, how often do you
think busy nursing department as well as other departments in the hospital,
remembered who's sticky was who's? I might have twenty or more stickies on
me....I would have to imput some info in their charts and then.....wait......was
this sticky Miss Smith or Miss Jones? Well, it's gotta go some where!

Today, they have a much better way of doing that but my guess is, many smaller
hospitals, smaller nursing homes, in smaller towns/cities, probably have old ways
of doing stuff.

So that is just one point of the billing crisis in the USA. Over charged for
various services and items plus possible over charging for services/products
NEVER rendered.

I use Walmart pharmacy for my prescriptions. It's mostly covered by my insurance.
Some of my prescriptions are out of Canada. Walmart gets cheaper pricing from
Canada mostly on generic drugs. A drug for high blood pressure might be $100
for 30 and that same drug through Canada and Walmart will be $4. HUGE
difference and goes to show how much the Pharm industry is ripping people off.

In regards to nursing homes/long term care, you have good insurance than fine.
If you don't have good insurance, and you have anything at all, they take every
thing you got...your house, your land, etc. And if you are totally broke and have
nothing, you may still end up in the nursing home on State aid. If you are on
State aid, you most likely won't get as good a care as the rooms on the other
hall that have insurance or self pay.

Yes, $347 for my office visits. I am in a small rural town that takes me two
minutes to drive to my primary doctor. So, I am not sure if office visits would
generally be higher or lower in a regular/large city. My primary doctor is the
only doctor in this town. My last visit just recently, he looked at me and said
your blood pressure is up, I am doubling your lisinopril from 10 to 20. I said
ok. He said any problems? I said I am having some joint pain and he said
I'll prescribe you the best there is for arthritis but they cause ulcers so don't
take them every day. I said ok. He said bye, have a good day, I said you to.
$337.00. HAHA :lol:

Well I don't know in regards to not being able to pay the hospital bill. Some
hospitals in the USA are owned by ..... not sure how to say it..... Protestant
religions. For example I was born in a large catholic hospital outside of
Chicago. Where I presently live with have 'Baptist' hospitals. Some hospitals
are named after Saints. There are of course hospitals that are simply named
of the city or county. Some hospitals, have an indigent fund pool (for lack
of a better name). They may cover some or all of the medical procedures
and/or hospital bills. Mostly people simply go into debt owing that money
that is placed with credit bureau reporting. I'd say you'd be better off not
having anything because if you do have something, they'll take it to help
cover what you owe.

We had good insurance and my husband was retired, older than I. So he had
insurance and medicare. He had to check into the hospital that month for
about 3 days to go through many test before the actual heart surgery. A
couple of weeks later, he went in for the surgery. The surgery lasted about
6 hours. He was then in the intensive care heart surgery recovery area
for 12 days until he passed away.

Life is tough!
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received17,708/7,038

#19 by Nikorj » Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:38

Darkstar2 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: That's some hefty bills to cope with, Can't imagine the pressure it puts on you while you also have to cope with your loved ones being sick at the same time :thumbdown:

Yes!! we have that covered by our tax, But even this system is slowly starting to crack as prices on everything are sky-rocketing.

Waiting times for getting an appointment in Copenhagen are nearing 1 month, and you're stuck with the same doctor as no-one takes in new patients.


I'm a Blondaire, And at the moment i'm heavily investing in one, planning on investing in several of them to maximize the outcome :mrgreen:

Sounds like our system here too, people are going to Cuba and Dominican Republic for treatment, the waiting time here for getting treatment is alarming. Waiting time to get proper tests is even worse. And if you go to the hospital here, expect to wait MINIMUM 12 hours, sometimes even more, unless of course you go through the emergency through ambulance, but even so some hospitals are working at 300-400% capacity. Some people are on 3 years waiting list for important tests, a year or more for important surgery, it's crazy, unless you want to go to private clinics and pay $600 for an MRI, or you want to travel abroad and pay $50k for your gallbladder surgery - etc :D

YET you have those greedy ***** who have hundreds of millions, possibly billions, and they still complain !!!!! and want more !

Canadian's have Cuba, And Scandinavians rely on Poland for cheaper treatment (Suddenly our welfare seems rather weak?).

Most often people don't think beyond their wallet when it comes to paying their tax (Especially the wealthy establishment), That is until they need to be hospitalized for a month themselves in a private hospital.

But the medical industry want's to make money, And they don't care one bit about our health. only solution is to raise the tax, And that will cripple our welfare for sure at some point in the future.
Nikorj
Posts1,694
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,334
Likes Received1,444/923

#20 by tasman1 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:46

Nikorj wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
Nikorj wrote: That's some hefty bills to cope with, Can't imagine the pressure it puts on you while you also have to cope with your loved ones being sick at the same time :thumbdown:

Yes!! we have that covered by our tax, But even this system is slowly starting to crack as prices on everything are sky-rocketing.

Waiting times for getting an appointment in Copenhagen are nearing 1 month, and you're stuck with the same doctor as no-one takes in new patients.


I'm a Blondaire, And at the moment i'm heavily investing in one, planning on investing in several of them to maximize the outcome :mrgreen:

Sounds like our system here too, people are going to Cuba and Dominican Republic for treatment, the waiting time here for getting treatment is alarming. Waiting time to get proper tests is even worse. And if you go to the hospital here, expect to wait MINIMUM 12 hours, sometimes even more, unless of course you go through the emergency through ambulance, but even so some hospitals are working at 300-400% capacity. Some people are on 3 years waiting list for important tests, a year or more for important surgery, it's crazy, unless you want to go to private clinics and pay $600 for an MRI, or you want to travel abroad and pay $50k for your gallbladder surgery - etc :D

YET you have those greedy ***** who have hundreds of millions, possibly billions, and they still complain !!!!! and want more !

Canadian's have Cuba, And Scandinavians rely on Poland for cheaper treatment (Suddenly our welfare seems rather weak?).

Most often people don't think beyond their wallet when it comes to paying their tax (Especially the wealthy establishment), That is until they need to be hospitalized for a month themselves in a private hospital.

But the medical industry want's to make money, And they don't care one bit about our health. only solution is to raise the tax, And that will cripple our welfare for sure at some point in the future.





They can rise tax but they will not fix problems that we face in RICH [ rich is ha ha ha]

It is not just medical but whole life in western world , we are finished

I metre by 1 metre hole in the road can now cost millions in rich world and 20 people for many days

Yesterday , next to my house on the street they come to change a fuse [ 2 min job until last year ] , 9 people come , 8 man and one girl , they sat in front of my house for 4 hours doing nothing , at the end they lifted girl up and she changed a fuse in 3 min ............ and they went to next pole , wow , what a shit ..................... try to record that and they will kill you

Think it is time for western world to die ......... ah yes , it takes 8 peoples now in hospital just to turn patient on the side , 6 working and 2 are spare on the side , just in case
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305
Likes Received12,721/6,467
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 2, 2020 23:43:00 EST