Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkBe sure to take screenshot
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Be sure to take screenshot

#1 by D3rva » Tue Jan 07, 2020 08:24

Completed the survey, reached to the page where you give the star score and then when I close window, got a potato.
Nothing. In survey history said `clicked`.

So be sure to take screenshot for every survey you completed so you can send the ticket with it inside.
D3rva
Posts360
Member Since3 Dec 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given499
Likes Received332/156

#2 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 08:36

D3rva wrote: Completed the survey, reached to the page where you give the star score and then when I close window, got a potato.

So be sure to take screenshot for every survey you completed so you can send the ticket with it inside.

Was that a "YourSurveys" ? Locate that entry in your history, that attempt with "clicked", copy the survey ID in your history and search for the same ID in your history, go through 3-4 pages at least. Chances are, you will find that SAME ID was used before and marked "Completed". I made s many topics about this bug before and how to go around it.
Even if you take a totally different survey, if the survey ID happens to be a duplicate of one used before and marked as "Completed", you won't get paid.

Also there is another reason, if the above is false (not a dupe ID) then watch your quality score inside YourSurveys, if it did not go up by +1, it means the survey you completed is on a delayed credit, it means you won't get paid now, it must be reviewed by client and approved. SOME surveys can be configured this way now.
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,824/5,438

#3 by D3rva » Tue Jan 07, 2020 08:46

Darkstar2 wrote:
D3rva wrote: Completed the survey, reached to the page where you give the star score and then when I close window, got a potato.

Also there is another reason, if the above is false (not a dupe ID) then watch your quality score inside YourSurveys, if it did not go up by +1, it means the survey you completed is on a delayed credit, it means you won't get paid now, it must be reviewed by client and approved. SOME surveys can be configured this way now.

The quality score has gone up by plus one so hopefully will get paid some time.
Thanks for the reply as I did not know these infos before.
D3rva
Posts360
Member Since3 Dec 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given499
Likes Received332/156

#4 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 09:02

D3rva wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

The quality score has gone up by plus one so hopefully will get paid some time.
Thanks for the reply as I did not know these infos before.

So if it went +1 if means the problem is not on YourSurveys side, you should have gotten paid right away, then the issue was with your survey ID on ySense, if you search for that ID in your history you will find another one marked "Completed". I have reported this bug since August, nothing was done obviously, as with many other bugs, unfortunately people didn't read my topics or take it seriously. I have a QA testing background. I took the time to explain the bug, how to reproduce it, 100% of the time, and provided details on how to avoid missing credits due to this bug, this was one of the common reasons people were complaining initially of not getting credits for completed surveys, this was one of the reasons (except for Toluna which was another issue unrelated).

Since they won't fix the bug, we can get around it. Here is what I do now when clicking a survey. I keep another tab open to my survey history page, I refresh it once to update it with the latest entry, I copy the survey ID for the survey I clicked (most recent entry at the very top) and search for that same ID in the history, going through 3-4 pages is enough. If NO duplicate is found containing "Completed" in the status, it is safe, and I continue with the survey on the other tab......... IF I find a match with a "Completed" then I close the other survey tab and move on to the next.
If you find the same survey ID but with a status of "clicked" it can still be reused no problem. It CANNOT be reused if you find the same ID with "Completed", "Screened out" or "Off Quota".

Before finding this bug and testing it, I had contacted support a dozen times for missing credits, ever since I found this bug and worked around it, I have always been paid for my surveys ever since, now the only times where I do not get credit is due to issues from the survey itself and not this site anymore.

On CS this would NEVER have gone unfixed by Jim, I would have reported the bug directly to him, and they would have been on it as the severity of this bug is worth working on, it would have been fixed the very first month and not trail on for 5 bloody months.

Now I am reluctant to even report new bugs found, but there are so many here, it's pointless to report them anymore so I don't bother.

Have also reported other bugs that are critical in nature like getting paid for surveys you didn't complete, mind you it's rare, but it happened to me at least twice, but of course, not important tot hem - having done my homework online it seems SB members have been reporting issues for YEARS without resolution, so yeah. At least they got that PayPal USD fixed for us, mind you many months later, even though we still have a $10 denom only :P Things are advancing here at a snail's pace. They probably have 1 or 2 developers for all their sites.

Mind you this site is not the only one taking a long time to address issues, seen it before, but normally the critical issues get addressed top priority, and believe me, if there were a bugs that cause company to lose money or an exploit, they would be on it right away, like for example if you cash out $10 and receive $100........:P
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823

#5 by D3rva » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:07

After reading this, honestly I don`t know what to say.

So, after you completed a survey it`s complete lottery to get paid.

Could be a bug and could not be.

And looks like that not gonna be fixed soon.

Not going to summarize your reply but in short, does not look so good for us and they are aware of it but ...

Well, to all of us here, good luck on lottery :cry:
D3rva
Posts360
Member Since3 Dec 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given499
Likes Received332/156

#6 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:27

D3rva wrote: After reading this, honestly I don`t know what to say.

So, after you completed a survey it`s complete lottery to get paid.

Could be a bug and could not be.

And looks like that not gonna be fixed soon.

Not going to summarize your reply but in short, does not look so good for us and they are aware of it but ...

Well, to all of us here, good luck on lottery :cry:

I'm sorry but I disagree with you - it is only a lottery if we have no control over it, but as I explained many times, you can EASILY work around the issue and get credits 100% of the time. Since I found this bug and applied the workarounds, I have been paid 100% of the times. It's simple really.......Keep your survey history open in a separate tab, refresh it each time you open a new survey as to update the list, your recent click will always be at the top most position, copy that number and just search for it using browser search, search at least 3-4 page (to be safe) of your history, if it's not there, then you can do the survey and will get paid (unless there are issues with the survey itself!!) - IF however you do find the same ID one or more times AND that the status is "Completed", "Screened Out" "Off Quota" then forget about it, don't do the survey as you won't get paid ! If however you do find the same IDs one or multiple times but see "Clicked" then it can be reused. Simple, easy, if you do this each time you won't have issues with missing credits due to dupe ID.

Recently I have caught a few dupe IDs this way and avoided the unpleasant experience of not being credited by cross referencing the ID and a Completion status against my history. The thing is when you do not get paid for a dupe ID, the site does get paid, since the limitation is with the site's own code, because in reality you are taking a NEW survey, and each survey internally at the providcer (i.e. P2S has its own ID) so the site will always get paid regardless, so you might as well prevent this.

And contacting support is pretty much useless, you might get credit, but you won't get the checklist bonus nor will your sponsor get commission, so in the end you are losing money.
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823

#7 by tasman1 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:57

You will be paid in few day , I did have same situation on few surveys for last 15 day , all paid in few day , no notification , nothing but paid all
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305
Likes Received12,720/6,467

#8 by zegon » Tue Jan 07, 2020 14:05

@D3rva

Am a little curious.

Did you get some good referrals on your latest promotion !?

Workhorses like tasman1 … :thumbup: :$
zegon
Posts1,070
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given200
Likes Received999/531

#9 by D3rva » Tue Jan 07, 2020 15:48

zegon wrote: @D3rva

Am a little curious.

I had to disappoint you, mate :(

I got 62 affiliates all together, and since they signed in never showed up again :lol:

Did not got any tasmanians, unfortunately. There is only one and unique tasman1 and he is not multiplies it.

Not anymore, anyway. I think :P :D
Last edited by D3rva » Tue Jan 07, 2020 15:50 » edited 1 time in total
D3rva
Posts360
Member Since3 Dec 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given499
Likes Received332/156

#10 by zegon » Tue Jan 07, 2020 16:31

D3rva wrote:

Am a little curious.

I got 62 affiliates all together, and since they signed in never showed up again :lol:

Did not got any tasmanians, unfortunately. There is only one and unique tasman1 and he is not multiplies it.

Okay , sad that you just got hold of all the lazy people.

( so you get only zegon1, zegon2 people then and so on )

So damn bad luck then …

Have always wondered why in principle everyone becomes inactive immediately , it may be that they do not really understand what the website has to offer them , sometimes i feel like it may be due to such a thing.

Just lazy people who sign up.

It is a pity that it was just pancake of everything then , just as good to just throw the money in the lake directly , because the lake sucks too.
zegon
Posts1,070
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given200
Likes Received999/531

#11 by D3rva » Tue Jan 07, 2020 16:40

zegon wrote:
D3rva wrote:

Have always wondered why in principle everyone becomes inactive immediately , it may be that they do not really understand what the website has to offer them , sometimes i feel like it may be due to such a thing.

It is a pity that it was just pancake of everything then , just as good to just throw the money in the lake directly , because the lake sucks too.

Some website are paying them for signing up, so that will be the biggest reason why they are not active straight after registration.

Anyhow, lakes sucks, yes except if is Salt Lake City :mrgreen:
D3rva
Posts360
Member Since3 Dec 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given499
Likes Received332/156

#12 by tasman1 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 16:49

Once we did talk here about how many people are active here

7 Million members here and best answer was that we have around 100 000 active members

My opinion ...... max 10 000 members

From that 10 000 50% earn under 10.00 a month

In short max 5000 member work a bit harder ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, people come , say hi and most never return
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305
Likes Received12,720/6,467

#13 by valerie » Tue Jan 07, 2020 17:52

zegon wrote:
D3rva wrote:

Am a little curious.

Okay , sad that you just got hold of all the lazy people.

( so you get only zegon1, zegon2 people then and so on )

So damn bad luck then …

1. They don't know English well and do not know what to do

2. They don't understand how to do surveys or tasks or offers

3. They attempt one or two surveys and get booted, do not earn

IF you have just ten very active members completing some surveys every day and/or tasks, you can make
a very good some of money. At 20%, just say you earn $20 a month from each. That is of course, an extra
$200 a month for you.

The problem is that most people want to dish out money to get referrals at traffic exchanges,
safe lists, ad sites, etc and direct them to their ySense page. What most are going to end up
with is a hole in their pocket with non-active referrals.

It's simply not the best way to go about obtaining active referrals.
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received17,704/7,036
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 2, 2020 22:38:45 EST