Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkI've traveled to the year 2100-This is what I saw!
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
I've traveled to the year 2100-This is what I saw!

#1 by Darkstar2 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 23:38

I have traveled to the year 2100 and decided to come back and share my experiences. Even though my journey was short, I managed to get a glimpse into the future, so share and share alike right ? I decided against my good judgment, to post a topic and share my experiences with you. I will take all your questions but understand that there are things i may decline to answer if they are delicate matters or touchy subjects. This is NOT a joke this is REAL, so please take this seriously.

I saw that life has changed to what we are used to now. Cities now are over populated,
there is no more middle class, people are either wealthy or poor, and basically it is a life where people live on RATIONS, you either are wealthy and control the city, or your life is controlled by the power that be and you have no say in anything.. EVERYTHING is CONNECTED to one central hub that is called "The System" or "Life Hub". It is the era of IoT augmented, it is as common as drinking water is today...... If you do not like technology, you would HATE it in 2100 because basically you have no choice but to embrace it, everything is CONNECTED and SMART.

Paper money has completely disappeared. Smart watches / hub bracelets have become a trend and contain your identity, and everything, it is basically your electronic passport and wallet, they are the e-keys to you car, to your home, to everything. The days of carrying a wallet and multiple credit cards, keys, etc are long gone. If you don't have that central hub bracelet on you, you cannot function.

Everything runs on the cloud, the term on-premise is obsolete. Due to advances in technology and speed, you could not tell the difference between cloud and local, because it is just as fast as on-premise, in fact it is a ton faster as all the processing power is handled on the cloud, and accessed through one hub in your home, so you don't have to worry about upgrading expensive processors, BUT you have to pay for content. What we know today as PAY ONCE use forever, is mostly replaced with SUBSCRIPTION model.

Due to MAJOR upgrades in infrastructure over the years, in this era, everything is wireless. Of course the electrical socket still exists to power stuff, but battery technology and capacity has evolved big time, making a lot of products that are able to run days/weeks of continuous use before requiring a recharge.

3D lifelike holographic projections are a reality. You can now watch content projected in the air in lifelike projection, it is as common as TV is today.

There are no more desktop computers. Everything is based on one central hub in your home, controlling everything from lights, heat, cold, wireless transmission, etc. those all in one boxes contain everything including what people once called computers. Every single home / building / office is a SMART space connected to a common central hub. TV, phone, streaming video, music, all from a central hub into your home, wireless. Lifelike games and interactive experiences, including VR, all streamed, with no lag, all the processing power is remote. This means all your computing needs are handled on the cloud, your documents, your work, etc. You CAN still save locally to your smart central hub at home, BUT that hub is "connected", and all information is accessible by authority IF need be.

Self driving cars are a norm, all cars work by electricity.

RATIONING is a norm due to the over population and massive market crash that occurred in the past.

Needleless injections is a trend and is commonly used now. Using your central hub in your home you can connect to a virtual doctor or real one who can run tests, checkups and make health assessment remotely. They can get your vitals and all though there are conditions for which you will still need to go to a hospital.

Artificial Intelligence will be as common as drinking water is today and will have evolved in a way you could not tell the difference between an actual human or robot.

These AI beings will be everywhere in the service industry, anywhere from restaurants, hospitals to even the sex industry Yes it's still a trend in 2100, but augmented with AI, it is safe, and can be accessed all from people's central hub at home. Everything is ON DEMAND / PAY ON THE GO.

Unfortunately social media is now augmented, human contact is scarce, since most of the contact is made against a lifelike AI projection.

Are there cures for cancer, aids, diabetes, NOPE, the big pharmas still control the medical industry, though hospitals now benefit from the massive technological advances but it comes at a cost. Millions are dying due to lack of proper care, as in this era, medical care became a luxury.

To own a home you need to be a multi millionaire - affordable housing no longer exists (it hardly exists now anyway), so you either have the money and live in a half decent home, OR you are part of the "system"'s control and are put in some 1 room cardboard box sized apartment. Basically, you would wish you were in JAIL.

Drones is a big thing, you see them fly above, they are controlled by the central system and see everything, they are the all seeing eye, they can locate and pinpoint you from a big crowd.

Weather continues to becoming apocalyptic like, global warming and weather goes haywire, BUT, in this era all homes are build for this kind of weather, you find find homes with asphalt shingles anymore, all the homes are weather proof now, as are buildings - and when there is bad weather, you DON'T want to be outside.

Flooding, storms, are common, but the cars and all methods of transportation were redesigned with that in mind.

Every legal person / citizen can be tagged and located by drones / satellites, etc, the central system records your whereabouts, at all times.

...a lot of things will be revealed over the years leading to 2100 t hat will SHOCK and ANGER people, there are things that people trusted all those years, but truth will come out and people will feel lied to, cheated and deceived. I cannot go into more details again because it is a touchy topic. There are also things you learned all those years and taught that they were healthy, safe, etc, but truth came out and it turned out that it was the opposite and people were scammed in the name of corporate greed...

You might be asking, does company x online still exist ? Many other sites have long gone, because now the central system and the all seeing eye controls it all. The internet is now controlled by "the central system", the internet is NOT the internet we know today. Anonymity is a thing of the long past, and new laws and bills have passed since making it impossible for online companies we know today to keep operating.........a LOT of good sites have closed and put millions of people out of work, including many common platforms and sites we know today. A lot of online business is no more because of the high cost of operation and all those regulations. Most of the companies left online are controlled by the central hub (the system) and must adhere to its code in order to operate.

What about 5G ? Well that's obsolete, in this era they use e7G, highly augmented wireless transmission this is a requirement due to everything electronic being connected to the central hub. Basically we are talking about terrabytes of data per second.

Now some might be asking me, will chips be implanted into people ? NOPE, not yet- Chip technology would have evolved in such a way that they become so tiny, they could be implanted with minimally invasive procedures. It will mostly be used for medical and for specific circumstances where people must have them, but it won't be enforced for most people. What WILL be enforced is the bracelet people will be required to wear, a smart watch like thing which will track you, and represents your passport, and ID at all times... It will represent your ID, passport, your wallet, everything, you cannot leave home without it :P

Now if you have any questions for me feel free to ask, and if I can I will answer. Don't ask me questions about if a person is still alive, I won't answer those questions or any questions on religion that are too specific or touchy.
BUT I will say this....... Are people more spiritual in 2100, NO !!! Quite the opposite, people are more materialistic than ever, the last bit of human values that existed are long gone.

Cheers.
Darkstar2
Posts13,646
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,814/5,434

#2 by tasman1 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:44

That was just your dream and you did think it was reality that you traveled to the year 2100

I am only person who traveled to the future , have no time but to tell you in short

Year 2100 , population 700 million , all life in caves only , thanks to radiation humans life last max 25 years , transportation ,walks only 200 meter per hour , food is grass only , that is reason we look more like sheep than humans . language , universal just beeee and muuuuuu
surveys all 5 second for 1 millionth of cent , questions , beeee eee , answers beeeeeeeee, good you are paid

Current ruler in 2100, His Majesty tasman1
Last edited by tasman1 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:28 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts12,302
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,287
Likes Received12,688/6,456

#3 by valerie » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:51

valerie
Posts18,870
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,276
Likes Received17,676/7,022

#4 by chandramohancc » Sun Dec 22, 2019 16:06

Will the world go beyond 2060 ?All resources are depleting and with population explosion there will be only poor people in this world .Starvation for food and water will be the biggest curse of 22nd century so why embracing technology?
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#5 by tasman1 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 17:02

chandramohancc wrote: Will the world go beyond 2060 ?All resources are depleting and with population explosion there will be only poor people in this world .Starvation for food and water will be the biggest curse of 22nd century so why embracing technology?

It will .... for few , like a Malaysian billionare who now own golden yaht worth 4.5 billion

But not for poor like you and me , they will let us die like a poor dogs and use us as a fertilizer for lawn so that their rich dogs can piss on us
tasman1
Posts12,302
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,287

#6 by chandramohancc » Sun Dec 22, 2019 19:19

Oh God what a fate :(
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#7 by suraraj » Sun Dec 22, 2019 19:51

Will we have our own brain, heart or other necessary parts of the body? :roll: :roll:
suraraj
Posts595
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given121
Likes Received470/319

#8 by chandramohancc » Sun Dec 22, 2019 20:42

Nope All will be artificially made we will be robots No role of god only technology will rule the world also no Death only life which is man made
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#9 by tasman1 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 21:20

suraraj wrote: Will we have our own brain, heart or other necessary parts of the body? :roll: :roll:

No , only rich who have over 50 billion will have right to have a brain , United Nation law 547768 x4AXD
tasman1
Posts12,302
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,287

#10 by Darkstar2 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 21:28

tasman1 wrote: That was just your dream and you did think it was reality that you traveled to the year 2100

It wasn't a dream Tasman1......Time travel exists, it's just not public. Where do you think all this amazing and new technology comes from - technology that was once thought to be science fiction. Some select people travel in time and come back with wisdom, ideas, information.

Your experience is just your perception that most humanity will not have survived and the few remaining ones live in caves, that's not what happens :)
Darkstar2
Posts13,646
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823

#11 by Darkstar2 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 21:31

valerie wrote: Zager And Evans - In The Year 2525 - YouTube

You had me fooled, I thought I had some competition and 2 YouTubers time traveled and made a video :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts13,646
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823

#12 by tasman1 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 22:51

2100 is not bad , 2200 is real bad for your race , did not see any humans but my race prosper very good , we invented fire in 2198
tasman1
Posts12,302
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,287

#13 by Darkstar2 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 08:57

tasman1 wrote: 2100 is not bad , 2200 is real bad for your race , did not see any humans but my race prosper very good , we invented fire in 2198

Oh you mean the devil will rise, you are correct :P

The Tasman Devil was actually a glimpse of the future and was looking at us all this time :P

Oh yeah speaking of bananas, I forgot to mention something about 2100..........food is mostly synthetic and genetically modified crap - given changing climate and all, there is no way agriculture could survive i- so when you buy fruits and vegetables in 2100 it is a luxury, they are extremely expensive and they are genetically modified - new advances in food processing now allow companies to make food not only bigger, but alter its texture, taste, etc, so you'd think you are eating a freshly grown garden Tomato, when in reality you are eating the result of an artificial recreation :D

SAME for other food types, more processed garbage.

And one more thing, the proliferation of food in a can. This already exists now in limited quantities in some countries, but in 2100 it will be common. Hamburger in a can, hot dog in a can..... BUT not only that, vending machines craze, they will be everywhere and even in restaurants - I mean meal vending is a thing in Japan already, but this will be common worldwide in 2100, want some fish & chips, burgers, pizza, you name it, it will come from a vending machine.

In Japan they have business where actual humans cook the food fresh every day and put them inside the vending machines.

So any questions for me so I can compile a list for my next trip......
Darkstar2
Posts13,646
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823

#14 by valerie » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:04

Ask them if they can serve it in glass instead of plastic. I'm so sick of plastic I could barf plastic confetti.
valerie
Posts18,870
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,276
Likes Received17,676/7,022

#15 by tasman1 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:31

Back to reality

Do you folks understand that humanity is going 2 step forward 1 step backward

We are overdue for 1 step back ward [ backward is min 300-500 years ]

World War 3 is long overdue , max 20 years to big bang

And most important situation in human history ................. rich can now do without us , they will get rid of us in next 50 years

Please continue your nice , fake dream , do not wake up , dying in sleep is the best one can have

Just continue your zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
tasman1
Posts12,302
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,287
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: May 31, 2020 16:54:17 EST