Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkMy account has been deactivated for no reason...
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
My account has been deactivated for no reason...

#1 by hmb1212 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 09:21

Hello,

I created this new account just to write a post here to get any kind of help please because I have been a Clixsense member for few years under the nickname vaneela with an avatar of my ginger cat. I wasn’t very active on forum but I hope someone could confirm that “I” exist here....
So my account has been deactivated a month ago for no reason as I didn’t broke any rules and I sent first ticket in 21 November, then 2 additional ones in the meantime so now it’s been almost a month with no answer for my 3 tickets whatsoever. The “funny” thing is that they deactivated my account a day after I requested a cashout through Payoneer and since then i cannot log in here anymore. I read the rules to find out what could I do wrong but there is nothing and how it’s even possible to deactivate someone’s account without letting know about it and the reason of it?? Not to mention it happened after I made cashout of money earned by me, so it’s totally ridiculous situation.
To say that I’m upset is really not enough to describe because I’ve been here for a long time and I don’t think I was treated fair by any means. Can someone please help? Apparently it doesn’t make sense to send 4th ticket because I’m ignored anyway.
hmb1212
Posts1
Member Since14 Dec 2019
Last Visit15 Feb 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/1

#2 by valerie » Fri Dec 20, 2019 09:21

Just a moment....
valerie
Posts21,840
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,353
Likes Received19,574/8,245

#3 by valerie » Fri Dec 20, 2019 09:24

Ok. All I can do for you is to place this topic in the moderator forum so that an admin
will see it. I do not know what they will do once they read it but I am sure they will
look into it to see why your account was blocked.
valerie
Posts21,840
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,353
Likes Received19,574/8,245

#4 by markupday84 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 01:35

hmb1212 wrote: Hello,

I created this new account just to write a post here to get any kind of help please because I have been a Clixsense member for few years under the nickname vaneela with an avatar of my ginger cat. I wasn’t very active on forum but I hope someone could confirm that “I” exist here....
So my account has been deactivated a month ago for no reason as I didn’t broke any rules and I sent first ticket in 21 November, then 2 additional ones in the meantime so now it’s been almost a month with no answer for my 3 tickets whatsoever. The “funny” thing is that they deactivated my account a day after I requested a cashout through Payoneer and since then i cannot log in here anymore. I read the rules to find out what could I do wrong but there is nothing and how it’s even possible to deactivate someone’s account without letting know about it and the reason of it?? Not to mention it happened after I made cashout of money earned by me, so it’s totally ridiculous situation.
To say that I’m upset is really not enough to describe because I’ve been here for a long time and I don’t think I was treated fair by any means. Can someone please help? Apparently it doesn’t make sense to send 4th ticket because I’m ignored anyway.

Hi vaneela/hmb1212...I bring you good news - our compliance team have reviewed your account and reactivated it for you. Please check that's the case, and let me know that you can log in again.

For reference, it appears that some of your most recent activity on Peanut Labs triggered the ban. They definitely aren't triggered when you cashout.

I can't go in to too much detail on the reason for the ban (to prevent members from gaming the system), but I recommend:

1. Avoid using a VPN
  2. Take your time to read questions and answer carefully & truthfully
  3. Be honest with your answers. If your details don't consistently match previous answers (gender, age etc) then it's likely to flag you as suspicious and increase the chance of your account being banned

All the best
markupday84
Posts529
Member Since29 Sep 2019
Last Visit21 Oct 2021
Likes Given129
Likes Received1,322/426
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 24, 2021 06:15:48 EST