Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkHe was 100% wrong ......tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
He was 100% wrong ......tasman1

Locked

#1 by tasman1 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 17:01

We can not change our avatar

For that reason I declare Charles Darwin 100% wrong

Proof , look my avatar , Ape and now must stay Ape forever

Evolution ? What evolution ? Ape stay Ape

Amen
tasman1
Posts12,308
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,289
Likes Received12,690/6,457

#2 by Darkstar2 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 17:18

This is a site where we report bugs and they are not fixed and ignored for ages.

Just like the dupe ID bug not getting fixed.....Only a small amount of reported bugs were actually addressed, barely.
Darkstar2
Posts13,647
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,815/5,434

#3 by tasman1 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 17:37

Darkstar2 wrote: This is a site where we report bugs and they are not fixed and ignored for ages.

Just like the dupe ID bug not getting fixed.....Only a small amount of reported bugs were actually addressed, barely.





To be honest I do not care to stay as Ape but Admin must compensate me in tune of 3 banana daily
tasman1
Posts12,308
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,289
Likes Received12,690/6,457

#4 by Nikorj » Sun Dec 15, 2019 03:07

I randomly get to see the avatars when i'm not logged in ;)

Makes me want donating Bananas every time!!.
Nikorj
Posts1,694
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit29 May 2020
Likes Given1,334
Likes Received1,444/923

#5 by chandramohancc » Sun Dec 15, 2019 08:03

tasman1 wrote: We can not change our avatar

For that reason I declare Charles Darwin 100% wrong

Proof , look my avatar , Ape and now must stay Ape forever

Evolution ? What evolution ? Ape stay Ape

Amen

Iyou intelligent man never change your avatar as it will affect your intelligence and will be a great loss to many of us
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#6 by tasman1 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:11

chandramohancc wrote:
tasman1 wrote: We can not change our avatar

For that reason I declare Charles Darwin 100% wrong

Proof , look my avatar , Ape and now must stay Ape forever

Evolution ? What evolution ? Ape stay Ape

Amen

Iyou intelligent man never change your avatar as it will affect your intelligence and will be a great loss to many of us





God forbid , no way to change , I am what I am
tasman1
Posts12,308
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,289
Likes Received12,690/6,457

#7 by Darkstar2 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:59

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: This is a site where we report bugs and they are not fixed and ignored for ages.

Just like the dupe ID bug not getting fixed.....Only a small amount of reported bugs were actually addressed, barely.





To be honest I do not care to stay as Ape but Admin must compensate me in tune of 3 banana daily

I always wanted to ask you this Tasman1, for years now, was that avatar of yours, your real mug ? :lol: On CS we could change our avatars no issues, it's only on this site that the avatar bug surfaced, I wish I could have mine removed and burned, because it's pointless now anymore to hope for anything, but we are stuck with them for God only knows how long, I'm sure the developers have higher priorities, like say, add more surveys, add more earning opportunities, make us earn more money, you know, the stuff that counts :P
Darkstar2
Posts13,647
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,815/5,434

#8 by valerie » Sun Dec 15, 2019 15:03

Meh! At least you guys are real. I'm a friggin ghost!
valerie
Posts18,873
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,277
Likes Received17,680/7,026

#9 by tasman1 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 15:42

valerie wrote: Meh! At least you guys are real. I'm a friggin ghost!




Who is this ? who is this ? what is this noise here ? can not see who is this ? must be some ghost ? I am scared , must take a banana to cool me down
tasman1
Posts12,308
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,289
Likes Received12,690/6,457

#10 by valerie » Sun Dec 15, 2019 18:06

BOO! I say, boo!

Woooooo Booooo Booooo!

:mrgreen:
valerie
Posts18,873
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,277
Likes Received17,680/7,026

#11 by chandramohancc » Sun Dec 15, 2019 18:36

Hey banana boy tasman sent me 5 tons of bananas to cool down as I have no surveys today and want to be cool as you
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#12 by proadco » Tue Dec 17, 2019 05:20

my avatar represents my wisdom that flies over everyone's head
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit17 May 2020
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,951/1,325

#13 by zegon » Tue Dec 17, 2019 07:50

proadco wrote: my avatar represents my wisdom that flies over everyone's head

Hm , and what about the environment / pollution then … :roll:

In another thread , you want us to plant more trees so you can breathe. :?
zegon
Posts1,070
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given200
Likes Received998/530

#14 by Billj » Tue Dec 17, 2019 08:12

zegon wrote:
proadco wrote: my avatar represents my wisdom that flies over everyone's head

Hm , and what about the environment / pollution then … :roll:

In another thread , you want us to plant more trees so you can breathe. :?

True! proadco needs to be fined for all the SMOKE HE IS EJECTING INTO THE ATMOSPHERE if Ysense believes in global warming anywhere. I think man cannot control everything, the climate, the sun, when it rains, global warming etc. It is too complex for us to understand.

It's just a cycle with no clear solution. Trying to solve GLOBAL WARMING just creates new other problems we will experience sooner or later. Allow nature to do its job! Maybe all the AI tasks we do here will permit robots to solve these issues when robots take control.
Billj
Posts105
Member Since25 Apr 2017
Last Visit12 Feb 2020
Likes Given36
Likes Received89/43

#15 by tasman1 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 19:13

Billj wrote:
zegon wrote:
proadco wrote: my avatar represents my wisdom that flies over everyone's head

Hm , and what about the environment / pollution then … :roll:

In another thread , you want us to plant more trees so you can breathe. :?

True! proadco needs to be fined for all the SMOKE HE IS EJECTING INTO THE ATMOSPHERE if Ysense believes in global warming anywhere. I think man cannot control everything, the climate, the sun, when it rains, global warming etc. It is too complex for us to understand.

It's just a cycle with no clear solution. Trying to solve GLOBAL WARMING just creates new other problems we will experience sooner or later. Allow nature to do its job! Maybe all the AI tasks we do here will permit robots to solve these issues when robots take control.




Do not worry , he is bloocked , loocked and choocked every few weeks here
tasman1
Posts12,308
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,289
Likes Received12,690/6,457

#16 by proadco » Wed Dec 18, 2019 03:03

zegon wrote:
proadco wrote: my avatar represents my wisdom that flies over everyone's head

Hm , and what about the environment / pollution then … :roll:

In another thread , you want us to plant more trees so you can breathe. :?

You see, reverse psychology is working...................

The majority of the public around the world never looks up to the sky because they are too busy texting with their smartphones.

What you see are loaded toxic Chem Trails around the world and citizens worldwide are being intoxinated with chemicals that are top secret.

Another words........ you are being posioned



Of course I stated to plant more trees............ this planet would die off without the C02

Trees breaths the C02 and then releases air for us to breath............

Plant life would die without C02

without C02, Earth would become Mars
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit17 May 2020
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,951/1,325

#17 by Darkstar2 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:13

valerie wrote: Meh! At least you guys are real. I'm a friggin ghost!

For those veterans here you'll remember that Valerie actually had her actual photo in the avatar, mind you a younger version that is :P

I cannot believe still that people upload their mugs online, even less on a forum or on social media like FB where they even tlel you that they OWN you and your photos and can do whatever the hell they want with it :D
Darkstar2
Posts13,647
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,815/5,434

#18 by Darkstar2 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:14

zegon wrote:
proadco wrote: my avatar represents my wisdom that flies over everyone's head

Hm , and what about the environment / pollution then … :roll:

In another thread , you want us to plant more trees so you can breathe. :?

No, you failed to understand his cryptic message LOL.
Darkstar2
Posts13,647
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,815/5,434

#19 by tasman1 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:28

proadco .........................without C02, Earth would become Mars

Any problem with that ? We can experience Mars for free , let us do it
tasman1
Posts12,308
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,289
Likes Received12,690/6,457
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 1, 2020 15:31:40 EST