Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkThis Bug can not be fixed ever.......tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
This Bug can not be fixed ever.......tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 13:29

My Wife
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305
Likes Received12,721/6,467

#2 by dutch1898 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 14:00

So sad.
dutch1898
Posts1,252
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given971
Likes Received1,648/788

#3 by tasman1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 14:59

dutch1898 wrote: So sad.

More than that

Will win Nobel Prize For 40 Years of Suffering
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305

#4 by Darkstar2 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 15:29

tasman1 wrote:

More than that

No you won't there are many people ahead of you....

And BTW, that bug starts the moment you say "I do", this bug has baffled even the best of IT departments around the world......Well there is a fix, but it's bloody expensive - Except if you live in the UK for example :P
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Likes Received10,824/5,438

#5 by tasman1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 15:33

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

More than that

No you won't there are many people ahead of you....

And BTW, that bug starts the moment you say "I do", this bug has baffled even the best of IT departments around the world......Well there is a fix, but it's bloody expensive - Except if you live in the UK for example :P

Not fixed in 40 years will not be fixed ever , it is superbug
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305

#6 by valerie » Thu Dec 12, 2019 17:15

Your wife must feel the same way.

After all, what woman wants to share a bed with a Tasmanian devil that eats bananas and leave peelings all over the place!

Poor woman!
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,288
Likes Received17,708/7,038

#7 by tasman1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 17:27

valerie wrote: Your wife must feel the same way.

After all, what woman wants to share a bed with a Tasmanian devil that eats bananas and leave peelings all over the place!

Poor woman!

Ha ha ha , good one Valerie
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305

#8 by suraraj » Thu Dec 12, 2019 21:21

Take a screenshot of the bug and contact Ysense support. Your bug will be solved within a week. :D :D
suraraj
Posts600
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given121
Likes Received474/323

#9 by tasman1 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 21:45

suraraj wrote: Take a screenshot of the bug and contact Ysense support. Your bug will be solved within a week. :D :D

My God , if ySense find this post they will abandon this site or sell it back to Jim ... ClixSense is coming back :clap: :clap:
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305

#10 by suraraj » Thu Dec 12, 2019 22:14

Then you must send the screenshot as soon as possible
suraraj
Posts600
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given121
Likes Received474/323

#11 by tasman1 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 13:47

suraraj wrote: Then you must send the screenshot as soon as possible

But this bug is so big that to send that big screenshot I must send it with biggest computer in the world , maybe can ask my friend Gates to lend me one
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305

#12 by chandramohancc » Fri Dec 13, 2019 17:31

You should be given something above nobel prize for bearing that bug for more than 40years .
chandramohancc
Posts273
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received188/134

#13 by Darkstar2 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 20:26

chandramohancc wrote: You should be given something above nobel prize for bearing that bug for more than 40years .

Yeah good point indeed, this is why I once said, stay single, stay free, stay wealthy. If you play your cards right, if you remain single, by the time you retire you:

* Would be more than $1 million richer (conservative figure);
* Healthier;

This is not to say that all marriages are bad though statistically more than 75% end badly, because people in the first place bond by initial infatuation and lust, not actual TRUE long term love building, so the end result is almost always the same. I cannot understand FTFOM why people decide to live like that all those years if they are not happy.

I did not include "More happy" in my list because some people NEED company and even with its down sides, they could not be alone and need company, so the pros might weigh the cons, though I have seen a LOT of cases around me of marriages that have destroyed lives, where if at least one of the parties had been single they would have been in a totally different situation in life than the sh** they were in, sad story.
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823

#14 by valerie » Fri Dec 13, 2019 21:48

Being alone is under rated.
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,288

#15 by Darkstar2 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 09:04

valerie wrote: Being alone is under rated.

It depends on the person, some people were meant to live in solitude, alone, etc, some people are reserved, introverted and just don't like "people". People who are social, extroverted, people persons, are unlikely to want to be alone. There is also the "looks" factor, unfortunately people judge by looks more than anything else, so the less than stellar looking folks are more likely to be ALONE, though they may not WANT TO BE, then you have people with looks that WANT to be alone.

Yes, it is underrated indeed, BUT everybody needs LOVE and needs to feel worthy and accepted, that's human nature and how our brain is hard wired, so eventually when there is lack of that, people would not want to be alone, and fall into the whole marriage or dating TRAP, and when their life gets ruined years down the road they wished they had remained alone and lonely. It's all too common.

So yeah "alone" is underrated. When you hear all those stories about gold diggers, looks first, high rate of divorce, etc, all those horror stories of bad breakups, etc, it's clear that most people are dating and marrying for all the wrong reasons, it's best to be alone and not committed to someone who will **** you over years down the road.

Of course you have the RARE exceptions now of people going like "We are celebrating our 75th anniversary" :P
That's the old generation of folks, not the current one, lucky if most people can make it to 1 year now :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823

#16 by valerie » Sat Dec 14, 2019 14:24

My sister said to me one day 'I think of you sitting over there all alone in that big dark house all alone'.

:lol:

I laughed at her when she said that. As I told her, my house isn't 'that' big and it is only dark
if it's night and I turn the lights off and I am not alone my dog Bo is with me. :mrgreen:

Seriously, I stay so involved (I hate to use the word 'busy' so I will say involved) that I don't
get the least bit lonely.

People should not fear being alone. There is a lot of advantages to living alone. A lot.
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,288

#17 by Darkstar2 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 13:17

valerie wrote: My sister said to me one day 'I think of you sitting over there all alone in that big dark house all alone'.
:lol:

That's just a common stereotype, that people who are alone live in dark caves, bats and all and are supernatural creatures, I dunno :D So unless you are a vampire, you gotta have some lights there and of course day light shining through :mrgreen: Though not everyone likes too much light in their homes, some people like dim settings, too much light is not good either, especially not the LED *CRAP* people are using now which is replacing old incandescent bulbs, that blue LED craze is what's going to destroy people's vision.....

Quote:
I laughed at her when she said that. As I told her, my house isn't 'that' big and it is only dark
if it's night and I turn the lights off and I am not alone my dog Bo is with me. :mrgreen:

Sometimes animals are better company than human beings :)

Quote:
Seriously, I stay so involved (I hate to use the word 'busy' so I will say involved) that I don't
get the least bit lonely.

mhm, busy yeah :mrgreen: There's always something to do in a home, either online or offline :P
Hmmm an Idle mind is the devil's workshop......:P

Quote:
People should not fear being alone. There is a lot of advantages to living alone. A lot.

If you have the health and the money :lol:

There are pros and cons.......
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823

#18 by tasman1 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 13:22

valerie wrote: Being alone is under rated.

What ? Do I fight with myself ? No way , no fight is no life for me , nothing is better than nice cool fight first thing in the morning
tasman1
Posts12,322
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11,305

#19 by valerie » Sun Dec 15, 2019 15:21

Advantages:

No asking you to wash their clothes

No one wanting to know when r u going to cook something to eat

No one inviting people over that you don't know and you don't want to know

No one calling you when you are out to tell you to buy this or that and bring home this or that or go out of your way to get this or that

No one spending thousands of dollars on their Harley or other hobbies

No one telling you they got to watch WWE every day

No one yelling at you

No one coughing, farting, gagging, snorting, belching, spitting (except self of course)

No one forcing their likes and their agendas and their needs on you

Go where you want, when you want

Stay out as long as you want when you want

Eat what you want, when you want

Buy what you want, when you want

Go to bed when you want, get up when you want

Watch what you want on tv, when you want

Collect what you want, have the hobbies you want

Wash what you want, wear what you want

------

I'm not saying everyone should live alone. I'm just saying it has it's advantages too and people should not
think that they should get married. In fact, I think there is a lot of people out there that absolutely should
not ever get married. Same goes with having children. A lot of people out there should never have children.
valerie
Posts18,888
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,288

#20 by Darkstar2 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 21:13

Wow Valerie pretty much nailed it, nice list, it strikes me as odd that people jump in the water head first, then complain years later, I mean people should be more careful and understand what they are getting into - basically when you say the last "I DO" it means you are agreeing to the terms of basically everything on the list, people don't read the fine print, they just hook up, fornicate and claim they love one another (biggest BS sham ever) because it's based on lust and infatuation only, which causes people to lose 99% of their brain cells at that very moment and commit to marriage to people they barely know other than the good shag they had the past 3 months before their proposal. People usually take bad decisions or commit to stuff they cannot handle, then they complain AFTER the fact.

Living with someone has its pros and cons, it should in THEORY have more pros though, if a relationship is based on TRUE LOVE, compromise, understand, honesty, communication, ahahahaha what am I saying, what planet am I on, right, I forgot........ :P If people commit for the wrong reasons, they will hit a wall at some point.

Being with someone comes with a price, it won't always be happiness and everything runs smoothly, it's human nature, we are hard wired like that, God thought it would be boring if every human got along 100% of the time :lol:

So yeah if people commit for wrong reasons they will get hit hard with reality, and if people commit based on the initial infatuation and lust, that will fade out quite fast.... TRUE love can be maintained, and both parties can deal through the worst times. Remember the vows, for better or worst, in sickness and in health, I think most people don't pay attention to that part before saying "YES I DO".

So yeah there are cons of living with someone, BUT there are cons of living alone. In an ideal world people want to meet someone LOVE them (TRUE LOVE) commit to them build a family and not die alone like a rat ! Then you have people who WANT to be with someone but get rejected because of looks or other reasons, then you have people who simply can't get along with ANYBODY, this type usually never gets it, even after the 5th divorce :P

So yeah some people are meant to be alone and die alone - and some people are meant to be with others, in good times and bad times.....

Though I think past a certain age the cons outweigh the pros for being alone.........
Darkstar2
Posts13,654
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,823
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jun 2, 2020 22:47:29 EST