Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkBrainwasing Works - Greta Thunberg Climate Change
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Brainwasing Works - Greta Thunberg Climate Change

Locked

#41 by Darkstar2 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 16:00

Nikorj wrote:

It's sad to admit, But politicians are run by big corporations and not the people which is basically the whole idea with a healthy democracy.

They are run by big pharmas and big corporations, it is one massive collective orgy :mrgreen: Whenever big pharmas or big corporation wants something, they ask, they shall receive, a few brown envelopes (bribery) later and done deal, but when the SUCKERS that we are, the citizens who move our bums on voting day to go vote for people we think will represent our own bloody interest, nope, it falls on deaf ears, but governments have all the resources to cater to corruption, but hey, it's snakes dealing with snakes essentially.

Of course citizens who are suckered into doing their duty and vote are the ones enabling politicians, but no problem, big pharmas, big corporation they have the money, a few notes slipped under the table, few BJs, few cars, houses, free vacations, property, land, hush money and deal is sealed :D You should see the vote rate in some provinces here, statistics show that in some provinces the vote rate has been an all time low, sometimes as low as 30%, in the end the parties are all the same bullshit, they make big promises they cannot keep and go into power and have to deal with the large deficits, debt and crap left over from former government - they can't just make new money magically appear, they only can, when it's time to open the flood gates - we do not have enough beds in hospitals, people are dying, people are going to Mexico and Cuba to get treatment, but hey it's ok open flood gates, 50,000 a week, 100,000 a week no problem...ask any government to spend one day on the streets and witness the poverty, the housing here that is CRIMINALLY high so much that even wealthy barely affords it, healthcare where most good hospitals are working at 500% capacity, so yeah, more people more suckers to help support grand theft that is called TAX, when our infrastructure is in decrepit conditions, where the hell is our money going anyway ?

In this country, the liberals have been the first ones to drive this country into deficit, it has been spiraling ever since....bullshit promises to remove GST, it never happened.......the most MASSIVE cut throat cuts were by Liberals,
at this rate people are being taxed MORE to get LESS ! But hey, the big pharmas and big corporations are getting their scheduled hand jobs :P
Darkstar2
Posts15,645
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,711
Likes Received11,752/6,077

#42 by tasman1 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 16:25

Still bla bla bla , who is good , who is bad

Tell me difference between.....................Adolf Hitler , Stalin , Napoleon , Cleopatra , Pol Pot , Kenedy , Obama , Nehru , Tito , or any politicians in last 5 million years

Answer .....................no diference , all same garbage

What if I become ruler of the world ? Nothing , I will be same shit like the rest

Can you change world ? ha ha ha ha haha ha ha , ha ha ha , will you be like the rest ? You KNOW THE ANSWER , RIGHT
tasman1
Posts14,033
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,536
Likes Received14,111/7,247

#43 by saskbucfan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 00:36

Greta wins Alternative Nobel Prize, wins $103,000!


Greta Thunberg named winner of 'Alternative Nobel Prize' - CNN


So how much did everyone make on their surveys today? LOL!
saskbucfan
Posts24
Member Since21 Jan 2017
Last Visit11 Jan 2021
Likes Given6
Likes Received19/8

#44 by tasman1 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 00:52

saskbucfan wrote: Greta wins Alternative Nobel Prize, wins $103,000!


Greta Thunberg named winner of 'Alternative Nobel Prize' - CNN


So how much did everyone make on their surveys today? LOL!




She is working for rich and they pay her, as told here , she is devil himself , how much so far did they pay her , 10 million , 100 million ??

I earned 50 cent here today hope world will be gone soon , hard working people earn 50 cent , devil earn just like that millions, time to start rubbish world more
tasman1
Posts14,033
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,536
Likes Received14,111/7,247

#45 by Nikorj » Wed Oct 02, 2019 01:23

tasman1 wrote:
saskbucfan wrote: Greta wins Alternative Nobel Prize, wins $103,000!


Greta Thunberg named winner of 'Alternative Nobel Prize' - CNN


So how much did everyone make on their surveys today? LOL!




She is working for rich and they pay her, as told here , she is devil himself , how much so far did they pay her , 10 million , 100 million ??

I earned 50 cent here today hope world will be gone soon , hard working people earn 50 cent , devil earn just like that millions, time to start rubbish world more


She is being manipulated by her climate psychotic parents.

I actually feel sorry for her, She should be in school and having fun with her friends, And not this crap!!.
Nikorj
Posts1,848
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given1,414
Likes Received1,535/986

#46 by Micshad » Wed Oct 02, 2019 08:24

valerie wrote:
proadco wrote:
Quote:Post#2 by valerie » Today, 11:04

You listen to those con artists too much.

All they do is make up conspiracy theories to suck in big bucks from
people that don't do their own real research in regards to news and
science.

You listen to CNN Fake News, all they do is suck people in who can't think for themselves.

Al Gore started this propaganda for personal financial gain to impose a carbon tax on the public
and the founder of the Weather Channel has debunked Al Gore non-sense.

I don't watch CNN and I don't watch FOX and I don't watch the network channels and I don't
care what Al Gore says or doesn't say.

I use scientific research and common sense.

What happens when you fill a bowl of water with water? It overflows. Common Sense.
Global Warming is common sense.

Some of what is happening to the planet is the natural process of the world. However, the
bowl has been overflowing for a very long time. From 1970 to now, we have used most
of this planets resources. We have murdered, killed, scavenged, polluted, and over bred
this planet. The bowl began overflowing a long time ago and it won't be long til the well
runs dry.

Evidently you didn't do enough research. Records on temperatures and weather didn't start in the '70s. But here's a fact for you. In the '60s and '70s, South America was cutting down the rain forests to export the timber and to make more agricultural land for farming. . Big bucks. That was part of the problem. Without the rain forests, the climate will change.

Climate change has been taking place since the beginning of time. We have cooling and we have heating up years, usually a 10-year span. Ten years ago, my area was getting feet of snow. Back in the '60s, I walked to school with snow over my knees and in some places up to my waist. In 1976, we had a Pontiac Safari wagon, the only thing that could get through unplowed streets with the snow almost up to the hood.

We are now in a warming trend. Temperatures have been this high before. Storms have been just as bad before. The only difference is we have national TV and the internet that allow us to see the weather around the world, which wasn't available before.

The money makers of climate change are hurting our children the most. They are hysterical and many are have breakdowns thinking the world is going to end in a couple years. It's disgusting. Greta is being paid by someone but I won't mention his name. It's up to others to find the same research I did. But she is only a child and is not an expert. She has been fed all this crap that she, too, has become a hysterical child having a true psychological/psychiatric breakdown. It's sad and I feel for all these kids being fed this misinformation.

Anyway, as one person said in an email to me: Climate change is real. We have 4 seasons where the climate changes. :lol:

You know what I worry about? Foreign invasion of insects and predatory fish. They destroy the ecosystem. Right now my state is fighting the Emerald Ash Tree Borer. Millions of trees have been killed by these imports. We're also fighting the "Stink bugs," the Spotted Lantern Fly which is killing crops and bees, gypsy moth, (13 species altogether). Then there's invasive fish like Asian carp, Zebra mussels, and more. They are the largest threat to food production in this country.
Micshad
Posts544
Member Since29 Apr 2015
Last Visit30 Nov 2020
Likes Given198
Likes Received354/194

#47 by proadco » Wed Oct 02, 2019 08:43

Quote:#46 by Micshad » 8 minutes ago
Greta is being paid by someone but I won't mention his name. It's up to others to find the same research I did.


proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#48 by josealvesjr » Wed Oct 02, 2019 08:45

proadco wrote:
Quote:#46 by Micshad » 8 minutes ago
Greta is being paid by someone but I won't mention his name. It's up to others to find the same research I did.



Your ignorance is beyond me!!
josealvesjr
Posts1,418
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given310
Likes Received1,047/670

#49 by proadco » Wed Oct 02, 2019 08:47

josealvesjr wrote:
proadco wrote:
Quote:#46 by Micshad » 8 minutes ago
Greta is being paid by someone but I won't mention his name. It's up to others to find the same research I did.



Your ignorance is beyond me!!

Yes, I absolutely agree 100% with you that my ignorance is beyond you, and my IQ is greater than yours.
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#50 by josealvesjr » Wed Oct 02, 2019 08:49

proadco wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:
proadco wrote:
Quote:#46 by Micshad » 8 minutes ago
Greta is being paid by someone but I won't mention his name. It's up to others to find the same research I did.



Your ignorance is beyond me!!

Yes, I absolutely agree 100% with you that my ignorance is beyond you, and my IQ is greater than yours.

Get a life!!!!
josealvesjr
Posts1,418
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given310
Likes Received1,047/670

#51 by proadco » Wed Oct 02, 2019 08:56

josealvesjr wrote:
proadco wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:
proadco wrote:
Quote:#46 by Micshad » 8 minutes ago
Greta is being paid by someone but I won't mention his name. It's up to others to find the same research I did.



Your ignorance is beyond me!!

Yes, I absolutely agree 100% with you that my ignorance is beyond you, and my IQ is greater than yours.

Get a life!!!!


What A Life

proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#52 by saskbucfan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:14

Which explains why you are on the internet doing little surveys paying a few cents, and posting wacko comments about a teenage girl on an obscure message board. Rather than using your great IQ to run a company or some other useful career. :lol:

Edit: Greta is up for the Nobel Peace Prize. Go Greta!
Last edited by saskbucfan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:14 » edited 2 times in total
saskbucfan
Posts24
Member Since21 Jan 2017
Last Visit11 Jan 2021
Likes Given6
Likes Received19/8

#53 by proadco » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:10

saskbucfan wrote:
proadco wrote:
Yes, I absolutely agree 100% with you that my ignorance is beyond you, and my IQ is greater than yours.

Which explains why you are on the internet doing little surveys paying a few cents, and posting wacko comments about a teenage girl on an obscure message board. Rather than using your great IQ to run a company or some other useful career. :lol:

@ FYI saskbucfan

i value my opinions, i don't spend my time playing Russian Roulette surveys worrying if i will get paid a few cents
like you seek.

Speaking of surveys, riddle me this sasfan, since Paypal is not available to cashout, tell me, how is
Amazon gifts cards going to put food on your table or pay your household bills?

I provide my opinions and wisdom willingly and free of charge to You.

Run a company, business. Been there done that.

Useful Career, actually I could attempt to teach you am internet career, but most likely it would
go over your head.
Posting wacko comments about teenage girl on a message board.... It worked... it triggered YOU.
Last edited by proadco » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:39 » edited 1 time in total
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#54 by proadco » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:12

saskbucfan wrote: Greta is up for the Nobel Peace Prize. Go Greta!

To late Sasfan,

i got your original comments before you tried to erase them.

Now you will deal with me in public.
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#55 by saskbucfan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:15

proadco wrote:
saskbucfan wrote: Greta is up for the Nobel Peace Prize. Go Greta!

To late Sasfan,

i got your original comments before you tried to erase them.

Now you will deal with me in public.

Actually, I accidentally overtyped them while making an edit, which I since corrected.
saskbucfan
Posts24
Member Since21 Jan 2017
Last Visit11 Jan 2021
Likes Given6
Likes Received19/8

#56 by saskbucfan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:21

proadco wrote:
Speaking of surveys, riddle me this sasfan, since Paypal is not available to cashout, tell me, how is
Amazon gifts cards going to put food on your table or pay your household bills?

That's why I haven't done any surveys here since the change, I am waiting to see what happens. I cashed out fortunately before Paypal was discontinued.

I don't need that money for bills, etc so it isn't worth my time for gift cards.
saskbucfan
Posts24
Member Since21 Jan 2017
Last Visit11 Jan 2021
Likes Given6
Likes Received19/8

#57 by proadco » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:22

saskbucfan wrote:
proadco wrote:
saskbucfan wrote: Greta is up for the Nobel Peace Prize. Go Greta!

To late Sasfan,

i got your original comments before you tried to erase them.

Now you will deal with me in public.

Actually, I accidentally overtyped them while making an edit, which I since corrected.

Don't feed me excuses, you just demonstrated your incompetence with your attempt to take
a shot at me. Not good way to get on my good side, i will advance 10 steps forward.
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#58 by saskbucfan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:42

proadco wrote:
saskbucfan wrote:
proadco wrote:
saskbucfan wrote: Greta is up for the Nobel Peace Prize. Go Greta!

To late Sasfan,

i got your original comments before you tried to erase them.

Now you will deal with me in public.

Actually, I accidentally overtyped them while making an edit, which I since corrected.

Don't feed me excuses, you just demonstrated your incompetence with your attempt to take
a shot at me. Not good way to get on my good side, i will advance 10 steps forward.

It was a tongue in cheek shot as the LOL icon indicated. Sounds like you like to dish out shots but are way too sensitive getting any feedback.
saskbucfan
Posts24
Member Since21 Jan 2017
Last Visit11 Jan 2021
Likes Given6
Likes Received19/8

#59 by proadco » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:54

saskbucfan wrote:
proadco wrote:
saskbucfan wrote:
proadco wrote:
saskbucfan wrote: Greta is up for the Nobel Peace Prize. Go Greta!

To late Sasfan,

i got your original comments before you tried to erase them.

Now you will deal with me in public.

Actually, I accidentally overtyped them while making an edit, which I since corrected.

Don't feed me excuses, you just demonstrated your incompetence with your attempt to take
a shot at me. Not good way to get on my good side, i will advance 10 steps forward.

It was a tongue in cheek shot as the LOL icon indicated. Sounds like you like to dish out shots but are way too sensitive getting any feedback.

your feedback is like a weed that requires a shot of roundup
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#60 by tasman1 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 14:08

In normal world one must attend school until 18

16 years old and not going to school , Why ?? No school in Sweden ? What a shit country is that

But if that is OK than I recomend all 16 year kids to stop school , you will get Nobel prize and and millions like Greta

And you will be psyho like she is , cool , go for it

For all this I blame Sweden , shit place that say , if you like school go if not do not go , we do not care here,

It is same with her parents , they do not send that kid to school , wow , what a devil parents , they are , garbage , destroying their own kid for money
Last edited by tasman1 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 14:28 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts14,033
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,536
Likes Received14,111/7,247
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 22, 2021 21:10:06 EST