Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkBrainwasing Works - Greta Thunberg Climate Change
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Brainwasing Works - Greta Thunberg Climate Change

Locked

#1 by proadco » Mon Sep 30, 2019 03:54

When you control the minds of the youth. You own their future !

proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#2 by valerie » Mon Sep 30, 2019 08:04

You listen to those con artists too much.

All they do is make up conspiracy theories to suck in big bucks from
people that don't do their own real research in regards to news and
science.

Of course climate change is real. You should know that from experience
due to where you and I live. It's hotter than blazes in this part of the
country and hotter than it has ever been in years past recorded. So
how can you even begin to state that climate change isn't real?
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,068
Likes Received18,836/7,756

#3 by valerie » Mon Sep 30, 2019 08:06

Hey, you know what today is?

Sept 30th. You know what the high is here today? 97

And looking at the ten day forecast for October, there is not much of a
cooling off at all! That's mighty mighty heavy.

Plus it is still humid as all get out.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,068
Likes Received18,836/7,756

#4 by tasman1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 13:56

In start it was global warming , did not work , change to climate change , it will not work

What it is in reality ?

Tax, tax, tax, tax , tax , tax , tax tax, tax, tax , tax , tax , tax tax, tax, tax , tax , tax , tax

All climate change surveys in Australia are same , this is how they all start here

How much MORE will you pay for ........................... bla bla bla , same shit

All Govt shit is say . to save world we MUST PAY MORE for ..........

Call it global warming or change I call it GLOBAL SHIT AND LIE
Last edited by tasman1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 14:03 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts14,014
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,519
Likes Received14,087/7,237

#5 by tasman1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 14:01

valerie wrote: Hey, you know what today is?

Sept 30th. You know what the high is here today? 97

And looking at the ten day forecast for October, there is not much of a
cooling off at all! That's mighty mighty heavy.

Plus it is still humid as all get out.





Last night was -2C,,,,,,normal for this time is around +5 C................ global cooling ?
tasman1
Posts14,014
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,519
Likes Received14,087/7,237

#6 by proadco » Mon Sep 30, 2019 14:17

Quote:Post#2 by valerie » Today, 11:04

You listen to those con artists too much.

All they do is make up conspiracy theories to suck in big bucks from
people that don't do their own real research in regards to news and
science.

You listen to CNN Fake News, all they do is suck people in who can't think for themselves.

Al Gore started this propaganda for personal financial gain to impose a carbon tax on the public
and the founder of the Weather Channel has debunked Al Gore non-sense.
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#7 by JillianV » Mon Sep 30, 2019 14:42

Am I the only one thinking that General Talk shouldn't be about clickbait, Facebook-like alarmism?
Like, at least on Facebook the poster earns from clicks / ad revenue...what's the point of posting clickbait conspiracies here?
I left most social medias for a reason, I really don't want to find the same exact conspiracies here, on ySense forum of all places.
JillianV
Posts4,738
Member Since22 Aug 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,754
Likes Received2,385/1,494

#8 by valerie » Mon Sep 30, 2019 14:49

proadco wrote:
Quote:Post#2 by valerie » Today, 11:04

You listen to those con artists too much.

All they do is make up conspiracy theories to suck in big bucks from
people that don't do their own real research in regards to news and
science.

You listen to CNN Fake News, all they do is suck people in who can't think for themselves.

Al Gore started this propaganda for personal financial gain to impose a carbon tax on the public
and the founder of the Weather Channel has debunked Al Gore non-sense.

I don't watch CNN and I don't watch FOX and I don't watch the network channels and I don't
care what Al Gore says or doesn't say.

I use scientific research and common sense.

What happens when you fill a bowl of water with water? It overflows. Common Sense.
Global Warming is common sense.

Some of what is happening to the planet is the natural process of the world. However, the
bowl has been overflowing for a very long time. From 1970 to now, we have used most
of this planets resources. We have murdered, killed, scavenged, polluted, and over bred
this planet. The bowl began overflowing a long time ago and it won't be long til the well
runs dry.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,068
Likes Received18,836/7,756

#9 by tasman1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 15:17

valerie wrote:
proadco wrote:
Quote:Post#2 by valerie » Today, 11:04

You listen to those con artists too much.

All they do is make up conspiracy theories to suck in big bucks from
people that don't do their own real research in regards to news and
science.

You listen to CNN Fake News, all they do is suck people in who can't think for themselves.

Al Gore started this propaganda for personal financial gain to impose a carbon tax on the public
and the founder of the Weather Channel has debunked Al Gore non-sense.

I don't watch CNN and I don't watch FOX and I don't watch the network channels and I don't
care what Al Gore says or doesn't say.

I use scientific research and common sense.

What happens when you fill a bowl of water with water? It overflows. Common Sense.
Global Warming is common sense.

Some of what is happening to the planet is the natural process of the world. However, the
bowl has been overflowing for a very long time. From 1970 to now, we have used most
of this planets resources. We have murdered, killed, scavenged, polluted, and over bred
this planet. The bowl began overflowing a long time ago and it won't be long til the well
runs dry.





What will happen if you are right ?????

Nothing

Planet will have one species less , humans , so what . One species more or less is not a problem for one planet

How many species are lost today ????? 1000s , so what , see that ? One more will go , so what , who care
tasman1
Posts14,014
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,519
Likes Received14,087/7,237

#10 by proadco » Mon Sep 30, 2019 15:59

valerie wrote:
proadco wrote:
Quote:Post#2 by valerie » Today, 11:04

You listen to those con artists too much.

All they do is make up conspiracy theories to suck in big bucks from
people that don't do their own real research in regards to news and
science.

You listen to CNN Fake News, all they do is suck people in who can't think for themselves.

Al Gore started this propaganda for personal financial gain to impose a carbon tax on the public
and the founder of the Weather Channel has debunked Al Gore non-sense.

I don't watch CNN and I don't watch FOX and I don't watch the network channels and I don't
care what Al Gore says or doesn't say.

I use scientific research and common sense.

What happens when you fill a bowl of water with water? It overflows. Common Sense.
Global Warming is common sense.

Some of what is happening to the planet is the natural process of the world. However, the
bowl has been overflowing for a very long time. From 1970 to now, we have used most
of this planets resources. We have murdered, killed, scavenged, polluted, and over bred
this planet. The bowl began overflowing a long time ago and it won't be long til the well
runs dry.

Ok, let's talk about over bred this planet as you stated.

It's certainly not here in the United States, the women here abort their babies and even
the democrat party wants to make it legal to kill the newborns.

Democrat Gov. Northam of Virginia, Virginia's new abortion bill

Now you have another group of people where a man can have 4 wives and each wife bares
3 children each, that's a total of 12 children per man, so let's get the facts right where the
over breeding stems from.

Then you have another culture that breeds like rabbits too, however, they have made it
law in their country where it's only legal to have one child per couple.

Nope, it's not the United States that has the breeding problem.

It's no we who have has murdered and killed, it's the democrat party war machine
that wants an on going war.

Not true, this planet is abundant with energy resources

However, you are spot on with the polluted, garbage dumping in the oceans,
Manufacturers contaminating water
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#11 by proadco » Mon Sep 30, 2019 16:10

JillianV wrote: Am I the only one thinking that General Talk shouldn't be about clickbait, Facebook-like alarmism?
Like, at least on Facebook the poster earns from clicks / ad revenue...what's the point of posting clickbait conspiracies here?
I left most social medias for a reason, I really don't want to find the same exact conspiracies here, on ySense forum of all places.


When you want to silence others on Freedom of speech, you will be next to be silenced.

We can talk about the Vatican and their 100 foot walls to keep them safe and their calling
for the New World Order to be implemented.
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#12 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 17:57

YIKES ! Of all the topics this one is big fish :mrgreen:

Ok here's what I think...

1) Climate change IS real, you don't even need to watch ANY news, just look around and see what is happening in the world.....
2) However, yes, climate change is being manipulated by politicians, to brainwash citizens into thinking they give a shit about it, by raising taxes, and STEALING more money from hard working folks, but int he end, no government, no business is doing anything significant let alone at all to make change that matters, so in the end we are all screwed, and parted of our money.

The same holds true for our Prime Minister here with the new carbon tax :/ Governments are the FIRST to be guilty of WASTE, GREED, DECEPTION and POLLUTION, they can't possibly give a shit about it, but they CAN however laugh all the way to the bank with your hard earned money, and they CAN however please the businesses and big pharmas when they come over and lick their feet among other things :P

Here's the problem, if we do something significant to turn things around, it would be a disaster for the economy, no government will support such measures, not if they want to be re-elected and enrich their bank accounts and secure hefty retirement in some remote paradise country or island - do they give two f**** about climate change nope, but if they can spew drivel and propaganda to lure people's desperation, they can scam a few dollars and sense from a hard working citizen that put them in power in the first place and let the suckers game continue.

But yeah climate change is a problem, most people don't even know what it means, but governments have a nice way of manipulating information though.
Darkstar2
Posts15,633
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,705
Likes Received11,750/6,075

#13 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 18:00

proadco wrote:

Al Gore started this propaganda for personal financial gain to impose a carbon tax on the public
and the founder of the Weather Channel has debunked Al Gore non-sense.

Same for our Prime Minister here with his carbon tax, same thing when he legalized marijuana, it's all about personal gains, politics and money interest in the end. Welcome to politics 101.
Darkstar2
Posts15,633
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,705
Likes Received11,750/6,075

#14 by proadco » Mon Sep 30, 2019 18:09

yes, it's true, at least here in America we have Climate Change,
it's called the Four Seasons


The four seasons are spring, summer, fall (autumn), and winter.


Eash season could range from mild to extreme, depending on mother natures mood


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#15 by tasman1 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 18:09

darkstar say


The same holds true for our Prime Minister here with the new carbon tax :/ Governments are the FIRST to be guilty of WASTE, GREED, DECEPTION and POLLUTION, they can't possibly give a shit about it, but they CAN however laugh all the way to the bank with your hard earned money, and they CAN however please the businesses and big pharmas when they come over and lick their feet among other things :P


Reality of new world is politicians now do not care about money

USA , Can now print unlimited money
USA friends like Canada , Australia and few from Europa have now permission from USA to print unlimited money
For rest of the world they do not give a shit
Devil World , He won
tasman1
Posts14,014
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,519
Likes Received14,087/7,237

#16 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 18:09

proadco wrote:
Now you have another group of people where a man can have 4 wives and each wife bares
3 children each, that's a total of 12 children per man, so let's get the facts right where the
over breeding stems from.

Then you have another culture that breeds like rabbits too, however, they have made it
law in their country where it's only legal to have one child per couple.

I know exactly what you mean :P and it's true - at this rate our planet's population will double very soon, this has to stop, they have to start handing out permits to allow people to have kids (seriously!!!) - they have to start handing quotas, just like they have fishing quotas, they need to act fast, but don't count on governments to limit world population, the more new people to sucker in and brainwash the merrier. But yeah climate change is an issue, fake news, propaganda and manipulation aside, it's real, look at the major weather changes, records are being broken every year, here in this country there are provinces that have experienced NASTY weather they have never seen before, in history.....Last winter was historical here, alternating between arctic cold and spring like warm weather, causing ice, flooding streets in the middle of winter, and more......... and yeah we have the "rabbits" problem here too :P God forbid if anybody dares say something about this topic, and how we need to "CONTROL" population, you would be burned at the stake and made a bad guy - governments have one thing in mind - their ******* self-image and their money interests - only once they are no longer in politics do you hear them speak truth about how much there are problems and how they could not do anything about it at the time - the truth comes out only later :/

As far as abundance of energy resources, hmmm, maybe only for the believers of the anti-christ :P
Darkstar2
Posts15,633
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,705
Likes Received11,750/6,075

#17 by proadco » Mon Sep 30, 2019 18:17

Greta Thunberg- Climate Change Poster Child


proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#18 by valerie » Mon Sep 30, 2019 18:37

I wasn't referring to only humans. I was also referring to the extreme mass breeding of animals.

Best reed your bible and stop listening to all the bs, proadco.

In the end days 1/3 of our resources will be gone. That includes a whole lot such as the life in
the sea, trees, landscape, and FOOD.

It's been coming to pass for a long time and now, we are in the final.

You think those money grabber bs conspiracy theorists are going to get you to heaven? Wake Up.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,068
Likes Received18,836/7,756

#19 by proadco » Mon Sep 30, 2019 18:45

valerie wrote: I wasn't referring to only humans. I was also referring to the extreme mass breeding of animals.

Best reed your bible and stop listening to all the bs, proadco.

In the end days 1/3 of our resources will be gone. That includes a whole lot such as the life in
the sea, trees, landscape, and FOOD.

It's been coming to pass for a long time and now, we are in the final.

You think those money grabber bs conspiracy theorists are going to get you to heaven? Wake Up.

SMH, Valerie, Pentecostal's always have a strange way of thinking
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit15 Jan 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#20 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 30, 2019 18:46

valerie wrote:

It's been coming to pass for a long time and now, we are in the final.

Yep we're getting close to the terminal - Now we are waiting for the AntiChrist to manifest himself/herself :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts15,633
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,705
Likes Received11,750/6,075
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 18, 2021 21:15:31 EST