Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkI am completing Surveys and not getting Paid?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
I am completing Surveys and not getting Paid?

#1 by MissMilo » Wed Aug 21, 2019 14:38

What is going on with this YSense Have they sold out to this company? I keep doing surveys and complete them and I don't get paid? Anyone else having these issues? Someone, please contact me on this matter?

Thank you
MissMilo
Posts5
Member Since27 Sep 2016
Last Visit23 Sep 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/3

#2 by D3rva » Wed Aug 21, 2019 16:03

MissMilo wrote: What is going on with this YSense Have they sold out to this company? I keep doing surveys and complete them and I don't get paid? Anyone else having these issues? Someone, please contact me on this matter?

Thank you

Welcome to the club.
D3rva
Posts397
Member Since3 Dec 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given561
Likes Received402/183

#3 by lotoole » Wed Aug 21, 2019 20:56

I've had this happen at least twice and unfortunately, one was for a higher paying survey. I did not report it because I wondered if, like Clixsense, these higher paying ones take longer to credit. I'm not really sure because Clixsense had the red flags on the surveys that pay later and they also showed a pending amount. I don't see the flags or pending drop box on Ysense.
lotoole
Posts464
Member Since13 Oct 2015
Last Visit7 Mar 2020
Likes Given866
Likes Received619/275

#4 by Darkstar2 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 21:10

lotoole wrote: I've had this happen at least twice and unfortunately, one was for a higher paying survey. I did not report it because I wondered if, like Clixsense, these higher paying ones take longer to credit. I'm not really sure because Clixsense had the red flags on the surveys that pay later and they also showed a pending amount. I don't see the flags or pending drop box on Ysense.

No, there is no red flags here, some people were paid for high value surveys here. I did a consumer food and beverage survey worth $4.89 and it paid instantly. There are issues getting credit with OW and YourSurveys. I too am missing credits for surveys most were below $1. I reported all of them, got paid manual credit by support for first few, and the rest ignored by support even though the issue is on their end and provided PROOF and screenshot confirmation from routers. Nonetheless I am still continuing to do surveys here - even though it is frustrating because the missing credit ones add up over time, luckily so far the ratio of paid vs. unpaid is not critical enough to stop, though still in principle they should pay us ALL our dues, 100%. That's how it works on ANY business.
Darkstar2
Posts14,912
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,464
Likes Received11,556/5,920
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 25, 2020 06:44:47 EST