Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCanadians - PayPal Cashout Page Changes - USD?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Canadians - PayPal Cashout Page Changes - USD?

#1 by galinca » Wed Aug 07, 2019 19:39

For what felt like the millionth time I looked at the Cashout Page. Lo and behold it was different. The colour behind the PayPal logo was no longer yellow and it didn't say CAD underneath. When I clicked through the amounts had changed (minimum $25, higher amounts added) and no longer any mention of CAD.

So I have decided to give it a whirl and have cashed out $25. I hope they are true to their word that "All funds are US Dollars", given that there is just a $ symbol and no mention of any other currency.

I will report back when I get the payment. But I am curious, did it change for all Canadians?
galinca
Posts109
Member Since27 Oct 2012
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given18
Likes Received159/53

#2 by valerie » Wed Aug 07, 2019 19:41

That sounds like good news.
valerie
Posts21,006
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,158
Likes Received19,088/7,896

#3 by borodin4o » Wed Aug 07, 2019 19:43

I hope we will get our money in USD again , fingers crossed . FYI this evening I received my first transaction trough PayPal ordered on 04 Aug 2019 and it was in CAD.
Last edited by borodin4o » Wed Aug 07, 2019 19:48 » edited 1 time in total
borodin4o
Posts375
Member Since27 Jan 2013
Last Visit17 Sep 2019
Likes Given349
Likes Received318/162

#4 by Darkstar2 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 19:45

galinca wrote: For what felt like the millionth time I looked at the Cashout Page. Lo and behold it was different. The colour behind the PayPal logo was no longer yellow and it didn't say CAD underneath. When I clicked through the amounts had changed (minimum $25, higher amounts added) and no longer any mention of CAD.

So I have decided to give it a whirl and have cashed out $25. I hope they are true to their word that "All funds are US Dollars", given that there is just a $ symbol and no mention of any other currency.

I will report back when I get the payment. But I am curious, did it change for all Canadians?

Same here - please let me know if you received CAD. There has been silence and no communication about this,if I put a tin foil hat on I'd say they might have just removed CAD, but still sending CAD, I dunno, either way let us know, it would make them look even worse if they send you CAD. I have kept a screenshot of both the GENERAL page and the original CASHOUT page with CAD.
Good luck ! In my opinion, they will do the RIGHT thing and respect their legally binding contract represented by the general terms on this site.

Cheers.
Darkstar2
Posts15,910
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,829
Likes Received11,911/6,198

#5 by valerie » Wed Aug 07, 2019 19:47

If everyone would stop repeating the same thing over and over and give
them time to work out the bugs, do implements, fix bugs, they would
have time to respond to everyone. But they can't spend their entire
day responding to the same old stuff because nothing would get done
if they did.
valerie
Posts21,006
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,158

#6 by proadco » Wed Aug 07, 2019 21:01

galinca wrote: For what felt like the millionth time I looked at the Cashout Page. Lo and behold it was different. The colour behind the PayPal logo was no longer yellow and it didn't say CAD underneath. When I clicked through the amounts had changed (minimum $25, higher amounts added) and no longer any mention of CAD.

Darkstar2 will be turning cart wheels :lol:
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit28 Mar 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#7 by Darkstar2 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 21:13

valerie wrote: If everyone would stop repeating the same thing over and over and give
them time to work out the bugs, do implements, fix bugs, they would
have time to respond to everyone. But they can't spend their entire
day responding to the same old stuff because nothing would get done
if they did.

I'm sorry but your above statement is both valid and invalid - Yes it is valid to expect them to sort bugs and implement features - they have already addressed ALL questions and concerns EXCEPT this one, they could have acknowledged it and just said that they will change it or no change it, just leaving people in the cold when they have already addressed all other concerns raises red flags, so they are only to blame for the flood of negative comments regarding this particular issue. This is not a BUG, they wanted intentionally to implement this. The rest is pretty much accurate, they have already addressed many times about payment processors yet people keep asking about them, THAT is unreasonable and I agree - Anything that was already answered and addressed, if it i followed by complaints without having waiting a reasonable amount of time, then yes, that is unreasonable. But something critical that has not been addressed or even acknowledged that is a red flag. So the good news now is that they won't be hearing more complaints about this issue until we get confirmation from the member that he received USD THEN we will all be back to business, discussing aliens, weird surveys, Netflix and other life stories.
Darkstar2
Posts15,910
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,829

#8 by Darkstar2 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 21:17

proadco wrote:

lol ! It's not like I was ever asking them for a favour, I just don't want to be scammed of my dues, PERIOD. it's all about law, not someone wanting to cause trouble and complain just for the sake of it :P

You'll have to remind your friend DavidBugs soon that he made a big mistake in quitting, being a U.S. member and all - I cannot understand the logic - he quits here yet he is active on that other site that is run by the same company - oh well....
Darkstar2
Posts15,910
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,829

#9 by tasman1 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 21:18

I am 100% sure it is in US dollars, same as for Australian

Now all from Canada take a rest from asking and take your blonde partner for fine diner

Enjoy
tasman1
Posts14,610
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given13,067
Likes Received14,655/7,561

#10 by valerie » Wed Aug 07, 2019 21:27

My statement is not invalid. You may think it is but that is what you get for doing your own thinking.

There has been plenty that was not stated in the site fix's n implements and questions.

I don't know everything but believe it when I say, you don't either.

You've been flooding every forum in here consistently about the Us/Can dollar. They plainly
told everyone that everything would be back and then some. It's understandable to be
concerned and ask questions. It is firstly against the rules to flood the forum. Secondly
it's uncool. Thirdly you consume everyone's time typing in the same thing over and over
every where. Once truly is enough.
valerie
Posts21,006
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,158

#11 by proadco » Wed Aug 07, 2019 21:27

Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:

lol ! It's not like I was ever asking them for a favour, I just don't want to be scammed of my dues, PERIOD. it's all about law, not someone wanting to cause trouble and complain just for the sake of it :P

You'll have to remind your friend DavidBugs soon that he made a big mistake in quitting, being a U.S. member and all - I cannot understand the logic - he quits here yet he is active on that other site that is run by the same company - oh well....

Thought DavidBugs was your PAL.........

ROFLMAO. If I followed DavidBugs, i would be eating Ramen Noodles
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit28 Mar 2021
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,953/1,325

#12 by Darkstar2 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 21:31

tasman1 wrote: I am 100% sure it is in US dollars, same as for Australian

Now all from Canada take a rest from asking and take your blonde partner for fine diner

Enjoy

Right I think he will get paid in USD, because the $250 denom is not available for PayPal CAD.

As far as taking a rest, wishful thinking, no rest here ever :D

Let's hope they stick to this and don't sneak around and change it back to CAD by making an announcement, that won't stick, that will be worse. Like I said, I am sure they will do the right thing :P
Darkstar2
Posts15,910
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,829

#13 by Darkstar2 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 21:34

proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:

Thought DavidBugs was your PAL.........

ROFLMAO. If I followed DavidBugs, i would be eating Ramen Noodles

I never said he was my PAL, it's all about the entertainment value - everyone is entitled to have a say no matter how far fetched, etc, he was unique, and entertaining :) But apparently he does not need the extra money anymore, maybe he found work in the dark web :P
Darkstar2
Posts15,910
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,829

#14 by Nikorj » Thu Aug 08, 2019 00:25

Good news Darkstar :thumbup:

I just received $200 in my paypal account from ySense this morning :$
Nikorj
Posts1,861
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit31 Jan 2021
Likes Given1,414
Likes Received1,537/988

#15 by Nikorj » Thu Aug 08, 2019 00:30

Davidbugs is playing with you guys.

I think he's smart, But play's stupid.
Nikorj
Posts1,861
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit31 Jan 2021
Likes Given1,414
Likes Received1,537/988

#16 by tasman1 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 00:47

Nikorj , Congrats , nice cash out
tasman1
Posts14,610
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given13,067
Likes Received14,655/7,561

#17 by Nikorj » Thu Aug 08, 2019 00:57

tasman1 wrote: Nikorj , Congrats , nice cash out

Thank you his majesty Tasman the 3rd, And congrats on your reward as well, Use it wisely on blondes,Beers, Chocolate, Bananas and Herbal cigarettes.

Seems like things have cooled down a bit as members are slowly getting their issues fixed.

Now we just need some surveys.
Nikorj
Posts1,861
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit31 Jan 2021
Likes Given1,414
Likes Received1,537/988

#18 by Darkstar2 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 08:59

So far we have seen payment proof from USA and many other countries, receiving their payments within 2-3 days. Yet, not a single payment proof from a Canadian yet at the time of writing, other than 1 stating he received CAD for a cashout made on Aug 4.
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 09:04 » edited 2 times in total
Darkstar2
Posts15,910
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,829

#19 by sharbds » Fri Aug 09, 2019 09:18

I cashed out for Paypal on August 2 and 5 for $10 each as that was still available. Nothing yet.
Last edited by sharbds » Fri Aug 09, 2019 09:24 » edited 1 time in total
sharbds
Posts11
Member Since8 Nov 2012
Last Visit9 Jun 2020
Likes Given14
Likes Received4/2

#20 by galinca » Fri Aug 09, 2019 18:37

galinca wrote:

I will report back when I get the payment.

As of less than 1 hour ago, I have received my $25 US.
The email message from PayPal stated "The Rewards Store has sent you $25.00 USD. Note from The Rewards Store:
"Just thought you'd like to know ySense sent you Paypal Cash.""
The Rewards Store is the same thing that I get payments from Prodege's main site (SB).
I checked on PayPal as well, and the US dollars are there.
This is about 48 hours from when I put in the request. But based on my experience on that other site I would expect that this could be faster than normal going forward.
In any case I was happy to see USD in the message I received. Time to put in another cashout.
galinca
Posts109
Member Since27 Oct 2012
Last Visit18 Jan 2021
Likes Given18
Likes Received159/53
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 18, 2021 23:32:55 EST