Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkFor everyones information.
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
For everyones information.

#1 by dutch1898 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:41

Received reply from ySense support.

Skrill, Payoneer and Paypal along with the gift cards will be available options. Some of these are on hold as we transition to the new site and will be available soon. You will also need the minimum balance to use these options. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
ySense Support

Hope it helps.
dutch1898
Posts1,347
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,013
Likes Received1,787/860

#2 by nuno95 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:49

dutch1898 wrote: Received reply from ySense support.

Skrill, Payoneer and Paypal along with the gift cards will be available options. Some of these are on hold as we transition to the new site and will be available soon. You will also need the minimum balance to use these options. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you,
ySense Support

Hope it helps.

From the amount of complaints going on, we can deduce that the Ysense debut was a failure!
I hope the mold CS operation will be maintained, if the admins changed only the name and the payment methods I think there would be so many complaints but they took away the functions we liked the most, these functions set CS apart from other sites, if you continue this So I think there will be a stampede and everyone will leave the site.
I see no problem with the change as long as it is gradual, and not as abrupt as it was, and it was without warning, we went to sleep hoping to add new forms of earnings to CS and we woke up with a completely new and bug-filled website, nor Searches that are the strength of the site are no longer available.
DISAPPOINTMENT!!

Junior. south america- Brazil
nuno95
Posts34
Member Since16 Jul 2019
Last Visit26 Nov 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received8/8

#3 by khebrado » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:45

Finally i was able to log into the forum after a couple days of just getting redirected to the main site after trying to log in into the forum. I just updated my google chrome.

Regarding Skrill, i'm from Venezuela and i was really hoping for airtm to be added as a payment option since is what best works for us here,Skrill is our second best option, so that's why i didn't withdraw my balance before the update but now i've being feeling very anxious after not seeing Skrill in the withdrawing options since i'm needing the money now. Hopefully this gets solved quickly. Problem is, I've saw one of the admins replies about Skrill in a previous post and he basically said that they haven't be able to reach Skrill but are working on it and if they can't solve that, they would facilitate some other option for those of us that need Skrill. This is not very reassuring because there's not a lot of options that are better than Skrill for us in Venezuela; maybe if they add Airtm or Uphold, but I'm not feeling very confident right now.
khebrado
Posts3
Member Since12 Jul 2019
Last Visit27 Feb 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#4 by jjohnson777 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:50

I taking a wait & see approach to change. On September 1st I make mind up once see what made in August. They seem to be working on site so figure a month enough time to give them to fix stuff.
jjohnson777
Posts1,585
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last Visit23 Sep 2020
Likes Given300
Likes Received802/487

#5 by S_Abbott » Fri Aug 02, 2019 16:16

Finally able to post on forum.

I'm taking a wait and see approach, too. So far, though, it's not looking good. I'm also probably one of the few that desperately want to talk about the elephant in the room. An owner selling out without FIRST discussing it with members of long standing. It's wrong, and should not have happened this way. I'm not fully buying the "it takes a long time to work deals out and make things right" bit. I've been doing this since 1998, have seen a lot of things. Good and bad. Have even worked for program owners. The business end of this...I am not impressed, nor am I bouncing for joy. With the never ending changes that have happened, and the "don't worry, I'm getting even bigger and better" rhetoric for years, with not much to show for it, no it isn't impressive. It's sad, because so many members here supported the previous site (and owner) for a very long time.

At the moment, there is nothing here already loaded that works for me. I stopped doing the surveys, some offers haven't credited in years, Website Explorer junked out, the videos were getting better, and had lucked into just a few decent offers. And now, my cash is being held hostage. Not enough to go to Paypal with the new limit (which is outrageous). No check option. I don't shop enough at Amazon to even care for a voucher. So I stay for now, with reservations.
S_Abbott
Posts573
Member Since14 Sep 2007
Last Visit7 Apr 2020
Likes Given493
Likes Received513/267

#6 by tasman1 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 16:29

Thanks for info , hope they will implement what they say but not sure how long it will take , can wait few day and see , but I am sure I will not work for free

What is ,soon , ? day , week , month , years ?????????????????????????????????????????
Last edited by tasman1 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 16:33 » edited 2 times in total
tasman1
Posts13,403
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,168
Likes Received13,716/7,029

#7 by lotoole » Fri Aug 02, 2019 17:30

At this time, I have more survey options than I did before. However, I'm missing many of the routers and only see two to use. I'm delighted to have Paypal back. It's much more convenient than checks which I had to drive ten miles to my bank. So far I'm pleased with the changes. Sounds like your location plays a large part in how well everything works or if it's even offered.

I would like to see the daily stats back on the account summary page. It was nice to immediately see yesterday's earnings compared to today's, and it helped me with goals.
lotoole
Posts464
Member Since13 Oct 2015
Last Visit7 Mar 2020
Likes Given866
Likes Received619/275
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 22, 2020 11:21:40 EST