Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkTime ,Go Down In History....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Time ,Go Down In History....tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 23:06

Told last year here ,
Paid my home loan , did stop using all but 4 site and will cut all next year [ that is this year ]

Did cut now 2 site , now only on 2 biggest site from today
Must cut this 2 site before year end , worst case will stay here only [ small chance ]

Was good all this years but ......
Did enjoy this before but now......

Time to go history , change lifestyle
Used to this but ....
tasman1
Posts11,817
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given10,800
Likes Received12,146/6,152

#2 by Arvind9 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 00:39

Wait sometime dont be in a hurry,some prominent US economists see negative factors and think there will be a global recession by the end of 2020,naturally many people will loose their job like in the 2008 recession,sites like Clixsene will again become attractive money making sites,take a long term perspective before making a decision.
Arvind9
Posts2,421
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,476
Likes Received1,342/967

#3 by tasman1 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 01:05

Arvind9 wrote: Wait sometime dont be in a hurry,some prominent US economists see negative factors and think there will be a global recession by the end of 2020,naturally many people will loose their job like in the 2008 recession,sites like Clixsene will again become attractive money making sites,take a long term perspective before making a decision.

Yeah agree with that but
It is not about money ,I have over 11 000 a year extra since I finished my home loan and I still earn good here at CS like before , no problem

Problem is I do not enjoy this as before , I think I am here just becouse I used to be here and all site for many years

Still , think maybe will stay , just here on CS , but not to long daily , 1-2 hours max
tasman1
Posts11,817
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given10,800

#4 by proadco » Wed Oct 09, 2019 13:58

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Wait sometime dont be in a hurry,some prominent US economists see negative factors and think there will be a global recession by the end of 2020,naturally many people will loose their job like in the 2008 recession,sites like Clixsene will again become attractive money making sites,take a long term perspective before making a decision.

Yeah agree with that but
It is not about money ,I have over 11 000 a year extra since I finished my home loan and I still earn good here at CS like before , no problem

Problem is I do not enjoy this as before , I think I am here just becouse I used to be here and all site for many years

Still , think maybe will stay , just here on CS , but not to long daily , 1-2 hours max

@ Tasman, you know this is your favorite site.
proadco
Posts3,846
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit28 Mar 2020
Likes Given2,237
Likes Received1,951/1,325

#5 by valerie » Wed Oct 09, 2019 14:19

tasman1 wrote:

Yeah agree with that but

It becomes a habit doesn't it!

Talking with my sister today and I said it's funny when you are young, you want
this and that. When you get old, you already have this and that. Then you want
to get rid of this and that. We talk about traveling, take some road trips, etc but
I have a dog and she has two big dogs. Her husband is in bad health and well...
mine departed from this earth a year ago.

When CS opened the forums, I got in the habit of coming over here thru-out my
day in my spare time. There's an array of things I do offline and a few I do online
but the forums here have given me something to do when I simply did not feel
like doing anything else. It's become a habit. Even surveys have become habit
forming. It's almost like a contest between myself and the survey or a feeling
of accomplishment when you get through it.

Make it a hobby, not desperation. I think you'd enjoy it more if you look at it
from that perspective. I know everyone can't look at it that way, but I think
you can.
valerie
Posts18,496
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,061
Likes Received17,326/6,808

#6 by tasman1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 14:41

It is hard for habit to die , very hard , if you try to kill it it is like you are killing your past
tasman1
Posts11,817
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given10,800

#7 by valerie » Wed Oct 09, 2019 16:09

tasman1 wrote: It is hard for habit to die , very hard , if you try to kill it it is like you are killing your past

:lol: I guess it is.
valerie
Posts18,496
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,061

#8 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 19:07

This post dates a few months but it is worthy of a reply and rant :P So the fear mongering left wants the world to believe we will be plunged into a deep depression and that only few will survive, so I guess this is the Apocalypse then, we are all doomed right ? Fear mongering aside, recessions seem to happen in cycle, I would hope that the upcoming one, IF there is one, will not be as bad as 2008 and short lived.....The whole recession thing is a big fat SCAM ! It is the work of individuals who look to profit big money from recessions by making it really happen, on the backs of the people who work to save their money - A recession does NOT have to happen, but when corruption & deceit are at play, anything is possible. Corporate greed and narrowing of middle class doesn't help - things are getting more and more expensive because companies want MORE profits on top of the billions of profits they already make those ungrateful f**** ! So they pass on the cost to consumers, consumers don't see their income grow, so they consume less. Housing is another big fat SCAM, values are over inflated and RIDICULOUS, old shoddy homes that need $200k remodels are being sold for inflated prices, this is ridiculous - unless you are super wealthy, you cannot afford a home and must live in a cardboard box called an apartment, and the worst shithole will cost cost you over $1k............So governments and greedy corporate greed, banks, fake news, fear mongering, etc, all contribute to this process leading to recession, and during a recession the wealthy can still make a boat load of cash !!!!! but the regular citizen, stands no f****** chance - and if you have been enjoying good returns on your 401k, your nest egg that will ensure you will be able to wipe your own bum at a certain age and live in dignity, will all be crushed to smithereens - Those people still working and have so many years ahead of them to retire should not worry......but those nearing retirement or already in it, well tough luck, that will be a clusterf*** to people's nest egg. Of course the healthy and instigators of this SCAM will have the buying power to get in on the LOW market and make millions out of this whole scandal. This is what's going to happen. Greedy banks, Greedy Federal Reserve, greedy business who run their pie holes despite the billion of NET profits they make y2y, are not helping matters.

As far as the comment that a recession would be good for this site, I disagree 100% with this. This site, as did CS, relies entirely on 3rd part for income. Publishing tasks is fairly expensive - Publishing surveys on platforms is quite expensive too, during recessions, there are big cuts to spending, the scenario that might happen is that you will find more people online seeking work, but less work, so the dilution will sky rocket, and this will mean less work, as it would be impossible for the work to keep up with the demand, this is economics 101.... Though it is still business as usual during a recession, but slow.....and cuts are inevitable....

Nobody wants a recession and to see their savings shatter to pieces, but when it does happen you can thank the greedy business model and scam machine.
Darkstar2
Posts13,454
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,746
Likes Received10,632/5,309

#9 by tasman1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 19:29

On dark side me think at the end I will be history , 1.5 metre down :?
tasman1
Posts11,817
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given10,800

#10 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 20:12

tasman1 wrote: On dark side me think at the end I will be history , 1.5 metre down :?

You are too young to think like that, given today's life expectancy vs. your age, I'd say you have perhaps at least 20 more years of life on this dreary planet :P
Darkstar2
Posts13,454
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,746

#11 by tasman1 » Wed Oct 09, 2019 20:25

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: On dark side me think at the end I will be history , 1.5 metre down :?

You are too young to think like that, given today's life expectancy vs. your age, I'd say you have perhaps at least 20 more years of life on this dreary planet :P

Wow , another 20 years of doing 5 surveys daily at 49 cent each, s..t ........ no good ,
tasman1
Posts11,817
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given10,800

#12 by valerie » Wed Oct 09, 2019 20:34

Well you just never know when the end will arrive.

Look at what's his name and his wife. :lol: Kirk Douglas.... 103 years old and his wife 101 or thereabouts.
valerie
Posts18,496
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,061

#13 by zegon » Thu Oct 10, 2019 08:14

You sleep a third of your life. ;)

So when you turn 60 , you have slept 20 years of your life. :shock:

Feels like wasted years when you think about it , 20 wasted years , many surveys that you have missed then. :?
zegon
Posts1,054
Member Since23 May 2015
Last VisitToday
Likes Given200
Likes Received978/517

#14 by valerie » Thu Oct 10, 2019 08:50

zegon wrote: You sleep a third of your life. ;)

Feels like wasted years when you think about it , 20 wasted years , many surveys that you have missed then. :?

Bears aren't happy about it either.
valerie
Posts18,496
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,061

#15 by Darkstar2 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 09:15

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

Wow , another 20 years of doing 5 surveys daily at 49 cent each, s..t ........ no good ,

...and you believe this site will still be around in 20 years ? Bloody hell :P

Well at that age, any extra money is good money, unless you are super wealthy and you have work pension on top of your pension, on top of a large nest egg, on top of enough income to cover your life term, in other words, your savings would outlast you - so at that point this site would be to pass time, entertainment, and nostalgia, or because you like giving your opinions in surveys, or want to earn extra cash to spend without touching that precious nest egg, which, the government will inherit anyway, unless you have a will :)

My advice to you, don't close ANY doors, no matter how bad things are - the global massive recession is coming, you want to save as much money as you can NOW, because whatever you have saved is near useless during a recession, you would see at least half of it if not more disappear before your eyes......... and besides, business is SLOW during a recession so if things are bad here for some, it won't be any better during a recession.

Or you could try your luck at the Australian lottery, you probably have better odds of winning something than in my country, where the odds are basically better to get struck by lightning 5 times in the same day, surviving and seeing upside down pigs fly under a rainbow :P
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 09:26 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts13,454
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,746

#16 by Darkstar2 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 09:22

So one third of your life you sleep, another third you study / go to school, and the rest, you pay taxes to enrich corrupt criminals and bankers, so the only real "YOU" moment you have in your life is 1) When you gain wealth and fortune or 2) Too old to work and must retire. Now let's talk about the WORK aspect of living - how many people are HAPPY with their job ? I mean entirely HAPPY and they do what they love to do ? Statistics show that most people are unhappy with their work in some form, and you can clearly see that when you try to get customer service in any given industry :P

So you STUDY in hopes of a getting a bloody job, whilst dropouts and those who did not continue higher education land massive jobs with wealth......... You end up studying in hopes of getting a good job, but instead you figure out that 2/3 of your hard work is spent on taxes ..........
Darkstar2
Posts13,454
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,746

#17 by tasman1 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 13:44

Darkstar2 wrote:

So one third of your life you sleep, another third you study / go to school, and the rest, you pay taxes to enrich corrupt criminals and bankers, so the only real "YOU" moment you have in your life is 1) When you gain wealth and fortune or 2) Too old to work and must retire. Now let's talk about the WORK aspect of living - how many people are HAPPY with their job ? I mean entirely HAPPY and they do what they love to do ? Statistics show that most people are unhappy with their work in some form, and you can clearly see that when you try to get customer service in any given industry :P

So you STUDY in hopes of a getting a bloody job, whilst dropouts and those who did not continue higher education land massive jobs with wealth......... You end up studying in hopes of getting a good job, but instead you figure out that 2/3 of your hard work is spent on taxes ..........

And only 0.000000001% is reserved for sex :silent: :silent: :silent:
tasman1
Posts11,817
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given10,800
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Apr 4, 2020 07:21:55 EST