Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess Storiesmaking $2000 money pile for next 14 months
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
making $2000 money pile for next 14 months

#1 by fq4by7i3 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:21

so i have just over a thousand dollars right now and my goal is to get to over $2700 by doing my $4.00 a day every day on clixsense.com for the next 14 months beginning july 1st of this year and ending august 31st of next year so i can get that $2000 check in the mail by september of 2020.
fq4by7i3
Posts8
Member Since10 Sep 2017
Last Visit27 Mar 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received10/4

#2 by Arvind9 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:25

WOW you have a time frame a target,and then where will you go please share some ideas
Arvind9
Posts3,267
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,523
Likes Received1,893/1,369

#3 by DannyChiarelli » Sat Jun 29, 2019 14:33

$2,810 depending on your tax rate.
DannyChiarelli
Posts1,206
Member Since4 Aug 2016
Last Visit9 Jan 2021
Likes Given3
Likes Received577/398

#4 by valerie » Sat Jun 29, 2019 14:54

Why? Don't you think it might be smart to cash out now?
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,068
Likes Received18,836/7,756

#5 by tasman1 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 15:22

valerie wrote: Why? Don't you think it might be smart to cash out now?

I love CS very much but love cash out more , max 200 in acc balance before cash out
tasman1
Posts14,004
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given12,507
Likes Received14,082/7,236

#6 by valerie » Sun Jun 30, 2019 07:28

I think the most I ever cashed out at once was about $700 or so.

There's a reason why I have always told people to cash out as soon as they can and
I am not referring to ClixSense alone.

If you don't mind losing your money, then yep, allow the program to be your bank
savings account. If you lose it, you are not really entitled to complain about it
because you could have cashed out.

You see, things happen beyond our control but when we can control the situation,
we should.

I was working online back when the New York electric system blew which did affect
many programs. So much so that many did not relaunch. I lost a good deal of money.

There's also a little something called 'death' and although we don't like to think about it,
it can happen.

In addition, there is something known as ethics or respect, which may or may not be
the correct words to choose. It may be a burden on the program if members wait to
cash out large sums.

Just remember, online programs such as ClixSense, and more, are not banks. They're
not Savings Accounts. They are not FDIC insured.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,068

#7 by rajukurup » Sun Jun 30, 2019 08:22

Very good advice Valerie Congrats :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506
Likes Received3,420/1,509

#8 by WildaniMahmudah » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:07

wow you re so amazing,, i'm newbie joined since a month ago and earned 18 dollars
WildaniMahmudah
Posts5
Member Since28 May 2019
Last Visit16 Oct 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/3

#9 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:57

valerie wrote:
There's a reason why I have always told people to cash out as soon as they can and
I am not referring to ClixSense alone.

I agree 100% with this I have always given the same advice over the years, never keep a balance ANYWHERE, same applies with payment processors. The only place you can safely keep a balance is your bank as it is FDIC insured, at least for a maximum amount, here it is $100k, so it's unlikely anybody would ever exceed that :D

Quote:
If you don't mind losing your money, then yep, allow the program to be your bank
savings account. If you lose it, you are not really entitled to complain about it
because you could have cashed out.

Right, anything can happen, if you are somehow unable to login to CS for a while, you will forfeit that money after x amount of days of inactivity.

I would never doubt CS though I do not think we should fear of being scammed by owners, however, there are things outside of a person's control, CS is a good business but not immune to unfortunate events. Any company can decide to close at any time without reason, and all money would be lost in such a case.

Quote:
In addition, there is something known as ethics or respect, which may or may not be
the correct words to choose. It may be a burden on the program if members wait to
cash out large sums.

That can be debatable, as it is an accounting issue. A site owner could have a strategy to determine how much funds he/she can keep in balance at the payment processor, though delayed cashing out could mean that a program will have to keep larger balances longer, and that creates a liability, as a payment processor is subject to closing down or unfortunate events, this is the part I am not sure 100%, but I am confident enough that balances in payment procsesors are NOT FDIC insured, so both individuals and companies are at risk by keeping any balances outstanding in their account, so in a way your statement might be true, it can be a burden on CS, BUT it does not have to if there are policies in place to control this. If it was problematic then I'm sure there would be policy. People who keep such outstanding balances are probably not the majority.

Quote:
Just remember, online programs such as ClixSense, and more, are not banks. They're
not Savings Accounts. They are not FDIC insured.

Exactly. It is counter productive to leave a huge outstanding balance here or anywhere, when this money can be deposited in a bank. Many banks offer high yield savings account, some tax free savings account etc, so it adds up and at least you get interest as small as it may be :)

Look at what happened with Payza, a disgraced payment processor, formerly AlertPay, some site owners, personal account holders, left thousands of $ outstanding, there are stories of individuals who had 4-5 figures in their balance and lost it all, mind you Payza was not even a licensed money transmitter, though PayPal is 100% in all states, and Payoneer is a legal money transmitter, Skrill, etc. BUT money is not insured, it is virtual currency.
Darkstar2
Posts15,630
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,701
Likes Received11,747/6,073

#10 by valerie » Wed Jul 03, 2019 08:32

Good point about interest. It draws nothing here but risk.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,068

#11 by Darkstar2 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 13:13

valerie wrote: Good point about interest. It draws nothing here but risk.

OR maybe you know something we don't :P Hoping CS has many years ahead though I have gut feelings and predictions in mind, but I do not doubt for any second that we would be scammed, unless site changes hands to someone we do not know, so I think the biggest liability and risk is at the payment processor level, though even if si te closes, it's likely that through the honesty of owner we'd get our outstanding balances paid, unless it was bankruptcy which is highly unlikely :D

I know of people who kept hundreds / thousands on BUX so-called-PTC sites and lost 3-4 figures when those ponzi BUX sites collapsed. Some people like living on the edge and literally playing with fire. There used to be a well known member of that other well known site who kept 5 figure balances before cashing out ($10k at a time) :/ I mean why ? No matter how trusted a site is, no site is immune from unexpected events. There is something called financial risk too, a site can be viable one day and the next major tragedy - though unlikely to happen here, but what if Payoneer stops operating or payment processors go down - then we have checks left at least. If you remove payment processors from the equation, risk here is low IMO, unless of course you know something else that you are not at liberty to share :mrgreen: :roll:
Darkstar2
Posts15,630
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,701

#12 by valerie » Wed Jul 03, 2019 14:04

I believe CS to be very stable and I do believe GPT is not dead.
We may see additions or changes, etc but that goes with time as everything
changes to some extent, including ways to earn.
valerie
Posts20,782
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,068

#13 by Darkstar2 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:05

valerie wrote: I believe CS to be very stable and I do believe GPT is not dead.

GPT is not dead, but it is declining / dying slowly, its best times are behind, it has already gone through its peak growth (the industry as a whole). There is a decline in the amount of advertisers (survey publishers), a progressive move towards non cash incentive traffic, where publishers aim to target more of the mobile app crowd rather than survey GPT for cash incentive (they allege it is for better quality), then you have routers closing, the good ones mostly, as far as other ways to earn, they would be even worse and a waste of time - some GPT sites have TV watching and games, which is a huge waste of time and bandwidth, for the fractions of cents you earn per session and few cents daily, it would not be any better than surveys or even tasks.

With AI / ML into the equation tasks will be fewer, on ANY given platform. GPT might not die the same way PTC did, but it is definitely on a decline, and these are not just my words but the words of some site owners I know. The problem with GPT is that site owners rely exclusively on 3rd parties, unfortunately there are more and more 3rd parties that have stepped down and removed their offerings, LiveSample sudden closure is one example among many, other routers have ceased to deliver surveys as stand alone, so yeah decline will continue - there are sites that pay quarter of cent per game session, or watch video who wants to spend 6-8 hours a day playing games for a couple of CENTS ? This is why I am skeptic about any improvements or new ways to earn, as the only ways to earn in the realms of GPT are :
Surveys
Tasks (only Figure Eight offers tasks through external channels)
Offerwalls
PTC elements
Slideshows
TV / Radio type offers
Games with ads
Paid ofers (shopping, cash back, etc.)

Currently, although the most frustrating but top ways to earn Surveys & Tasks, the rest is a complete waste of time.
People spending 6-8 hours a day to earn 4 cents are paying far more than that in electricity, bandwidth, etc.

I think the biggest part of the blame for the decline in GPT are end users (members) and NOT site owners. I guess in all fairness, providers can share a % of blame for not having stricter policies from day 1. The cheaters have destroyed the tasking industry to some extent, and they openly admit on forums to doing so, so the hard working honest people are left struggling, in the old days those cheaters would even brag on some forums how they work from dozens of accounts, share answers, etc. so yeah be it survey or task world, this must have had an important impact.

I stick to my arguments that GPT is dying, I would only change my mind if I see more new providers appearing than those disappearing - right now all of us are seeing is a decline (number of routers disappearing, number of offering disappearing, etc) some of these routers that are disappearing are smaller companies, family operated, they are the best ones, unfortunately, they don't last, so no doubt that the bigger fish (LUCID, for example, as in Samplicio surveys) will be the last man standing. Let's assume GPT manages to last for another few years, what about dilution ? The amount of new workers looking for earnings is increasing exponentially, but the offerings is declining, what happens then ? Dilution, more people, less work, more complaints.
Darkstar2
Posts15,630
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,701
Return to 'Success Stories' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Jan 15, 2021 10:03:47 EST