Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkBullsh&te from CINT
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Bullsh&te from CINT

Locked

#1 by D3rva » Mon Jun 17, 2019 15:59

Just been reversed 4 surveys, all from CINT for no reason. All together: 3.47 $ .

Cheaters!

Never did anything what I should not, never give false infos, never, ever, nothing.


Do not do CINT :thumbdown: :evil: :thumbdown: :evil:
D3rva
Posts238
Member Since3 Dec 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given361
Likes Received189/86

#2 by charmoeren » Mon Jun 17, 2019 16:24

I got 2 cint surveys reversed

Sent today at 14:09 EDT
Completed Survey Reversed - We're sorry to inform you that the CINT Project #462288 that you completed on 31 May 2019 for $0.49 has been reversed. Your account has been debited accordingly.

Sent today at 14:09 EDT
Completed Survey Reversed - We're sorry to inform you that the CINT Project #462291 that you completed on 31 May 2019 for $0.42 has been reversed. Your account has been debited accordingly.
charmoeren
Posts412
Member Since3 Oct 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5
Likes Received457/241

#3 by D3rva » Mon Jun 17, 2019 16:36

charmoeren wrote: I got 2 cint surveys reversed

Sent today at 14:09 EDT
Completed Survey Reversed - We're sorry to inform you that the CINT Project #462288 that you completed on 31 May 2019 for $0.49 has been reversed. Your account has been debited accordingly.

Sent today at 14:09 EDT
Completed Survey Reversed - We're sorry to inform you that the CINT Project #462291 that you completed on 31 May 2019 for $0.42 has been reversed. Your account has been debited accordingly.



There is another proof. Well, at least, I guess you are not banned from them. I am lol Can`t do any CiNT surveys anymore which is absolutely fine with me now after that happened.
D3rva
Posts238
Member Since3 Dec 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given361
Likes Received189/86

#4 by tasman1 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 17:14

D3rva wrote: Just been reversed 4 surveys, all from CINT for no reason. All together: 3.47 $ .

Cheaters!

Never did anything what I should not, never give false infos, never, ever, nothing.


Do not do CINT :thumbdown: :evil: :thumbdown: :evil:




Strange , it is still one of the best here
tasman1
Posts9,912
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,699
Likes Received10,535/5,260

#5 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 17:33

D3rva wrote:
charmoeren wrote: I got 2 cint surveys reversed

Sent today at 14:09 EDT
Completed Survey Reversed - We're sorry to inform you that the CINT Project #462288 that you completed on 31 May 2019 for $0.49 has been reversed. Your account has been debited accordingly.

Sent today at 14:09 EDT
Completed Survey Reversed - We're sorry to inform you that the CINT Project #462291 that you completed on 31 May 2019 for $0.42 has been reversed. Your account has been debited accordingly.



There is another proof. Well, at least, I guess you are not banned from them. I am lol Can`t do any CiNT surveys anymore which is absolutely fine with me now after that happened.

How do you know you are banned from CINT ?
Is it due to reversals ? Usually routers do not ban due to reversals unless a major violation.

It's disgusting to see so many reversals for small amounts, CINT surveys are mostly consumer survey, not business.
I suspect they are probably use AI to reject sample, they might be using something similar to what PF does, reject 30% of sample good or bad, it is a technique used more and more by survey companies now, this is the cost of AI that is misused.

I am worried as I have completed several CINT surveys this month, and I too have answered honestly, took my time, read every question, everything that should be done. I provide my true postal code, city, state, country, I do not use VPN, etc. The issue is not CINT, it is the publishers on the platform that reject the survey. Publishers pay per completion - and whilst you earn 42 bloody cents for that 35 minute survey, the publisher likely paid $10-$30 fee, so obviously they will reverse, they could care bloody less on the 42 cents - but in the end we are all losing out. Unfortunately survey fraud is a reality, so companies had to up their metrics to sanitize their data, BUT at the cost of many false positives. Poll Fish openly admits to rejecting 30% of its submissions, so I would not be surprised that a large percent of reversals are NOT due to data quality but false positive due to AI and maybe a small % of abusive publishers too.

I am sorry that you have received such a high amount of reversals from CINT this is very frustrating.
Darkstar2
Posts11,536
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,943
Likes Received9,538/4,592

#6 by D3rva » Mon Jun 17, 2019 18:23

Darkstar2 wrote:
D3rva wrote:
charmoeren wrote: I got 2 cint surveys reversed

Sent today at 14:09 EDT
Completed Survey Reversed - We're sorry to inform you that the CINT Project #462288 that you completed on 31 May 2019 for $0.49 has been reversed. Your account has been debited accordingly.

Sent today at 14:09 EDT
Completed Survey Reversed - We're sorry to inform you that the CINT Project #462291 that you completed on 31 May 2019 for $0.42 has been reversed. Your account has been debited accordingly.



There is another proof. Well, at least, I guess you are not banned from them. I am lol Can`t do any CiNT surveys anymore which is absolutely fine with me now after that happened.

How do you know you are banned from CINT ?
Is it due to reversals ? Usually routers do not ban due to reversals unless a major violation.

It's disgusting to see so many reversals for small amounts, CINT surveys are mostly consumer survey, not business.
I suspect they are probably use AI to reject sample, they might be using something similar to what PF does, reject 30% of sample good or bad, it is a technique used more and more by survey companies now, this is the cost of AI that is misused.

I am worried as I have completed several CINT surveys this month, and I too have answered honestly, took my time, read every question, everything that should be done. I provide my true postal code, city, state, country, I do not use VPN, etc. The issue is not CINT, it is the publishers on the platform that reject the survey. Publishers pay per completion - and whilst you earn 42 bloody cents for that 35 minute survey, the publisher likely paid $10-$30 fee, so obviously they will reverse, they could care bloody less on the 42 cents - but in the end we are all losing out. Unfortunately survey fraud is a reality, so companies had to up their metrics to sanitize their data, BUT at the cost of many false positives. Poll Fish openly admits to rejecting 30% of its submissions, so I would not be surprised that a large percent of reversals are NOT due to data quality but false positive due to AI and maybe a small % of abusive publishers too.

I am sorry that you have received such a high amount of reversals from CINT this is very frustrating.




Agree with you on all. Just to answer your question how I know that I am banned.

It`s been now more than two weeks.It`s now nearly two weeks I am unable to do any CINT surveys. When I click on any CINT survey small window popping up saying ` Unexpected error has occured. Please, try again.(Error #S502-404)`.
After that I click on `ok` and then again that, the same survey is still available there. Click it again, same.


And thank you for explanation as well.
D3rva
Posts238
Member Since3 Dec 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given361
Likes Received189/86

#7 by tasman1 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 18:44

D3rva ......
It`s been now more than two weeks.It`s now nearly two weeks I am unable to do any CINT surveys. When I click on any CINT survey small window popping up saying ` Unexpected error has occured. Please, try again.(Error #S502-404)`.
After that I click on `ok` and then again that, the same survey is still available there. Click it again, same.


That is not ban , just a shit survey and we got that more and more , cheap garbage

I have now few 100s surveys that come back now daily again and again and it takes me hours and hours to remove that shit,
I have 100s surveys now that a a year late , [ product in survey are in shop for a year ]

I have ... will stop now , better not to talk what I have

Short , do if you can some and earn few buck or forget it all [ best is forget all , I am trying but used to this shit and am adicted ]
Life is bitch and this is fake virtual world ,
tasman1
Posts9,912
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,699
Likes Received10,535/5,260

#8 by D3rva » Mon Jun 17, 2019 20:16

tasman1 wrote: D3rva ......
It`s been now more than two weeks.It`s now nearly two weeks I am unable to do any CINT surveys. When I click on any CINT survey small window popping up saying ` Unexpected error has occured. Please, try again.(Error #S502-404)`.
After that I click on `ok` and then again that, the same survey is still available there. Click it again, same.


That is not ban , just a shit survey and we got that more and more , cheap garbage

I have now few 100s surveys that come back now daily again and again and it takes me hours and hours to remove that shit,
I have 100s surveys now that a a year late , [ product in survey are in shop for a year ]

I have ... will stop now , better not to talk what I have

Short , do if you can some and earn few buck or forget it all [ best is forget all , I am trying but used to this shit and am adicted ]
Life is bitch and this is fake virtual world ,



I agree specially about the bit$h :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
D3rva
Posts238
Member Since3 Dec 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given361
Likes Received189/86
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 18, 2019 14:11:29 EST