Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkEconomy , inflation , jury , guilotine..tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Economy , inflation , jury , guilotine..tasman1

Locked

#1 by tasman1 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 02:40

5 years in making

Govt , no inflation=no pay increase , no pension increase

Business , hyper inflation = hyper price increase = today my home insurance gone ONLY 20% up

tasman 1 = where I can buy guilotine on credit card, it is time
tasman1
Posts9,960
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,717
Likes Received10,554/5,272

#2 by Darkstar2 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:40

tasman1 wrote: 5 years in making

Govt , no inflation=no pay increase , no pension increase

Business , hyper inflation = hyper price increase = today my home insurance gone ONLY 20% up

tasman 1 = where I can buy guilotine on credit card, it is time

This is why you need to be super wealthy by the time you retire or you are cooked. There is going to be no more middle class, it is fading quickly but surely ! Imagine a scenario where you have people 30 years away from retirement or more, what will be the power of spending of their money ? Does income follow inflation ? f*** no ! Governments, CEOs, and company leaders give themselves hefty raises and bonuses thousands of times higher than inflation so they don't care, but the end user and consumer who sweats for their bloody income, they get nothing - cost of living goes up the bloody roof, cost of utilities, taxes, maintenance, food, clothes, etc, and even the tiny raises people get does not account for a fraction of inflation over the years. So it is a joke when I hear people say that they have $200k stashed in their 401k, how much power will that money have in 40 years, you'll need MILLIONS of $ for a semi decent retirement.

As far as government and business leader, they can do scandals, corruption, get sacked, including government leaders as well, and still enjoy a hefty pension for the rest of their life no problem for them, when you have a hgh 6 figure PENSION per year for life, no issues (assuming you do not go broke from a lavish lifestyle above your means) because some wealthy also misuse their money and go broke, but that's a different story, it is due to greed !

In this country, pension is index to inflation, but that hardly makes any bloody difference, will a $6 increase per month for most people solve anything ? NO.

I am a few decades away from so called retirement, but I am not planning to retire, the word retirement is morbid it's as if you have one foot in the coffin already - so I plan to work until they carry my body or until I cannot anymore.
OR until I somehow manage to win a few millions of $ :D
Darkstar2
Posts11,573
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,961
Likes Received9,562/4,606

#3 by FavourB » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:26

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: so I plan to work until they carry my body or until I cannot anymore.
OR until I somehow manage to win a few millions of $ :D

So funny :lol:
FavourB
Posts297
Member Since11 Mar 2018
Last Visit7 Sep 2019
Likes Given37
Likes Received97/73

#4 by Nikorj » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:49

Especially the big cities are more and more like closed communities for the well established, We still don't have gated communities in Copenhagen but they're coming soon.

My apartment building is undergoing a renovation no one asked for in 3 months time, And just like magic our rents will rise $400 :evil:

The money and political power is concentrated in the capitol/Bigger cities and looks more and more like the rich man's club, The rest of us can move out in the countryside with our social benefits or pension (Jobs??? :lol: :lol: ).

Maybe if we are real lucky we can be slaves for rich businessmen/women, Maybe we should reinstate slavery.
Nikorj
Posts1,485
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,168
Likes Received1,274/800

#5 by tasman1 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 18:10

In Australia politicians vote how much pension go up ] last few years it is a dollar or two ]
In Australia politicians vote how much their pay will go up [ last few years it it in 100s K per year ]
No world politicians can have over one third what they have here


Guilotine is only salvation , mega rich and mega poor only in few years time , they will use us as fertilizer ,
tasman1
Posts9,960
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,717
Likes Received10,554/5,272

#6 by Darkstar2 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 18:45

Nikorj wrote:

My apartment building is undergoing a renovation no one asked for in 3 months time, And just like magic our rents will rise $400 :evil:

:o Rise $400 that is a extreme ! What did they do, replace the brick walls with 24k gold bars ? :lol:

Unfortunately for some building owners comes time where they must do repairs, it's not always by choice, some buildings get old and age and require important repairs, much like a house, though if they are replacing porcelain toilet bowls for 24k gold ones, nobody asked for that for sure, it won't make people's sh***ing experience more pleasant. But usually you hear about rents going up a few bucks maybe $50, maybe more, but $400, bloody hell - are you renting a mansion ? :D

Quote:
Maybe if we are real lucky we can be slaves for rich businessmen/women, Maybe we should reinstate slavery.

In this country some people are unfortunately slaves to the government both provincial and federal, as here if you are one of the lucky ones to earn a decent salary, you will be "donating" 6 months of your hard earnings to the government so they can finance their lavish lifestyles and watch them burn your money.
Darkstar2
Posts11,573
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,961
Likes Received9,562/4,606

#7 by Darkstar2 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 18:51

tasman1 wrote: In Australia politicians vote how much pension go up ] last few years it is a dollar or two ]

You gotta be kidding me - that's a f* insult !

Quote:
In Australia politicians vote how much their pay will go up [ last few years it it in 100s K per year ]
No world politicians can have over one third what they have here

Of course 100k here, 200k there, 400k there, it's funded by the same gullible people who put their arses into power.

Message to all thieves and criminals wanna be - If this job interests you don't be stupid, do it the legal way, become a politician, then you can basically do all you want and get away with it, you can use tax payer's money like toilet paper, no problem, there is an endless supply of money at your disposal.

That's why politicians run for power - NOT because they give two shits about the economy, jobs or the country, they are just a bunch of bloody hypocritical scheming c**ts - just running for the power trip and the money, even in worst case scenario if they fail as a politician and lose their next term, they still have a win - exit money and pension and they are the ones laughing at the bank with your money!
Darkstar2
Posts11,573
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,961
Likes Received9,562/4,606

#8 by Nikorj » Thu Jun 13, 2019 19:07

tasman1 wrote: In Australia politicians vote how much pension go up ] last few years it is a dollar or two ]
In Australia politicians vote how much their pay will go up [ last few years it it in 100s K per year ]
No world politicians can have over one third what they have here


Guilotine is only salvation , mega rich and mega poor only in few years time , they will use us as fertilizer ,

they will use us as fertilizer.

At least we're not completely useless :mrgreen:


Yep, Politicians in Denmark also decide their own wages and for some reason it only seems to go up!!.

Politicians which are not re-elected can look forward to 18 months of full wage, And if you decide to run for an election and fail to get elected you can seek funds over the next 4 years for your next campaign ranging from $350.000 to $600.000.


There are no shortage on privileges here.
Nikorj
Posts1,485
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,168
Likes Received1,274/800

#9 by Nikorj » Thu Jun 13, 2019 19:22

Darkstar2 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:

My apartment building is undergoing a renovation no one asked for in 3 months time, And just like magic our rents will rise $400 :evil:

:o Rise $400 that is a extreme ! What did they do, replace the brick walls with 24k gold bars ? :lol:

Unfortunately for some building owners comes time where they must do repairs, it's not always by choice, some buildings get old and age and require important repairs, much like a house, though if they are replacing porcelain toilet bowls for 24k gold ones, nobody asked for that for sure, it won't make people's sh***ing experience more pleasant. But usually you hear about rents going up a few bucks maybe $50, maybe more, but $400, bloody hell - are you renting a mansion ? :D

Quote:
Maybe if we are real lucky we can be slaves for rich businessmen/women, Maybe we should reinstate slavery.

In this country some people are unfortunately slaves to the government both provincial and federal, as here if you are one of the lucky ones to earn a decent salary, you will be "donating" 6 months of your hard earnings to the government so they can finance their lavish lifestyles and watch them burn your money.


It's completely insane, The building don't need renovation and the only purpose is to make more money.

Maybe you heard about venture capital firms like Blackstone?, It's not Blackstone but another firm called Heimstaden A/S.

They are only interested in making as much money as possible, Their slogan is something like: Buy, Renovate and sell.


I'm in a bit of a pickle as i simply cannot find any apartments in Copenhagen i can afford :( , So i guess it's goodbye Copenhagen.

Finding an apartment with a rent of just $1200 - $1500 is close to impossible unless you have the right connections, If i could afford $2000-$3000 it wouldn't be that big of a problem (It's insane).
Nikorj
Posts1,485
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,168
Likes Received1,274/800

#10 by tasman1 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 22:48

Nikorj wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:

My apartment building is undergoing a renovation no one asked for in 3 months time, And just like magic our rents will rise $400 :evil:

:o Rise $400 that is a extreme ! What did they do, replace the brick walls with 24k gold bars ? :lol:

Unfortunately for some building owners comes time where they must do repairs, it's not always by choice, some buildings get old and age and require important repairs, much like a house, though if they are replacing porcelain toilet bowls for 24k gold ones, nobody asked for that for sure, it won't make people's sh***ing experience more pleasant. But usually you hear about rents going up a few bucks maybe $50, maybe more, but $400, bloody hell - are you renting a mansion ? :D

Quote:
Maybe if we are real lucky we can be slaves for rich businessmen/women, Maybe we should reinstate slavery.

In this country some people are unfortunately slaves to the government both provincial and federal, as here if you are one of the lucky ones to earn a decent salary, you will be "donating" 6 months of your hard earnings to the government so they can finance their lavish lifestyles and watch them burn your money.


It's completely insane, The building don't need renovation and the only purpose is to make more money.

Maybe you heard about venture capital firms like Blackstone?, It's not Blackstone but another firm called Heimstaden A/S.

They are only interested in making as much money as possible, Their slogan is something like: Buy, Renovate and sell.


I'm in a bit of a pickle as i simply cannot find any apartments in Copenhagen i can afford :( , So i guess it's goodbye Copenhagen.

Finding an apartment with a rent of just $1200 - $1500 is close to impossible unless you have the right connections, If i could afford $2000-$3000 it wouldn't be that big of a problem (It's insane).





Copenhagen, Big city , like Sydney or Melborne here , let see prices

Sydney , nothing under 600.00 per week , yes per week
Melbourne , nothing under 500 per week

Tasmania , garbage place at the end of the world , shithole , only500 000 people , nothing under 300.00 per week
Come to Australia , still few places free under the bridge
tasman1
Posts9,960
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,717
Likes Received10,554/5,272

#11 by Nikorj » Fri Jun 14, 2019 03:54

tasman1 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
Nikorj wrote:

My apartment building is undergoing a renovation no one asked for in 3 months time, And just like magic our rents will rise $400 :evil:

:o Rise $400 that is a extreme ! What did they do, replace the brick walls with 24k gold bars ? :lol:

Unfortunately for some building owners comes time where they must do repairs, it's not always by choice, some buildings get old and age and require important repairs, much like a house, though if they are replacing porcelain toilet bowls for 24k gold ones, nobody asked for that for sure, it won't make people's sh***ing experience more pleasant. But usually you hear about rents going up a few bucks maybe $50, maybe more, but $400, bloody hell - are you renting a mansion ? :D

Quote:
Maybe if we are real lucky we can be slaves for rich businessmen/women, Maybe we should reinstate slavery.

In this country some people are unfortunately slaves to the government both provincial and federal, as here if you are one of the lucky ones to earn a decent salary, you will be "donating" 6 months of your hard earnings to the government so they can finance their lavish lifestyles and watch them burn your money.


It's completely insane, The building don't need renovation and the only purpose is to make more money.

Maybe you heard about venture capital firms like Blackstone?, It's not Blackstone but another firm called Heimstaden A/S.

They are only interested in making as much money as possible, Their slogan is something like: Buy, Renovate and sell.


I'm in a bit of a pickle as i simply cannot find any apartments in Copenhagen i can afford :( , So i guess it's goodbye Copenhagen.

Finding an apartment with a rent of just $1200 - $1500 is close to impossible unless you have the right connections, If i could afford $2000-$3000 it wouldn't be that big of a problem (It's insane).





Copenhagen, Big city , like Sydney or Melborne here , let see prices

Sydney , nothing under 600.00 per week , yes per week
Melbourne , nothing under 500 per week

Tasmania , garbage place at the end of the world , shithole , only500 000 people , nothing under 300.00 per week
Come to Australia , still few places free under the bridge

Still places under the bridge???, Don't you have to sign up for that?

When i'm talking about rents in Copenhagen ranging from $1200-1500, We are talking about small apartments no bigger tha 50 squaremetres. If you want 80-120 squaremetres we are talking everything from $2500-4000 a month.

If there wer'e just alternatives, But No!! Cpenhagen is filled up and everything new being build are luxorious apartments which a normal wage can't afford.

You can sign up for apartments through common apartment organisations with somehow decent rents, Only problem is that so many signed up that it will take close to 20 years before anything is available (40 years are not uncommon either). And then they recently added a new rule in which you need to be working at least 36 hours a week to be signed up on the internal waiting list???, Yes that's right "INTERNAL", If you don't qualify for these terms you will be placed on the"EXTERNAL" waiting list which means that even if you wait 40 years another can sign up tomorrow and overtake you on the list, They call it "FLEXIBLE" criteries (Flexible my a..)

I actually don't have anything against people who work hard and makes a lot of money, But what i don't like is when politicians are adding certain rules that divides people and effectively prevents them the same basic rights, But of course politicians would never agree that that's is exactly why these rules are being made.


Sorry, I'm very frustrated at the moment.
Nikorj
Posts1,485
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,168
Likes Received1,274/800
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Sep 22, 2019 02:42:07 EST