Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkPoll , Best Earning solution ....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Poll , Best Earning solution ....tasman1

best earn

Poll ended Sun Jul 28, 2019 21:52  »  Voted by 17 members  »  Single-choice
41%
12%
24%
6%
12%
6%

#1 by tasman1 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 22:45

My opinion,,, rob poor people , most simple solution
tasman1
Posts10,214
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,828
Likes Received10,726/5,375

#2 by Vidhis » Sat Apr 27, 2019 04:34

I would rather rob the fool people than rob just the poor people. :)
Vidhis
Posts14
Member Since30 Apr 2018
Last Visit29 Sep 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received8/8

#3 by Darkstar2 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:50

tasman1 wrote: My opinion,,, rob poor people , most simple solution

Spoken like a true politician, you just passed interview round 1, time for interview round 2 :D :lol:

Why rob from poor people mate ? The logical solution is to rob from the RICH, they are the ones destroying the world, believe it or not but they pay less taxes than the poor, and a lot did not EARN the money let alone deserve it or actually worked for it, they became rich over exploiting of the poor and vulnerable people. They are probably the ones scamming the system the most (tax evasion, etc.) So the best "SOLUTION" is to EARN it, not rob it, and if there is nothing it means we are not meant to have money, and maybe in one of our future 10,000 life cycles. It seems nowadays in life that's the way riches, exploit and deceive - I'm not saying ALL successful people do this, but quite a lot - and the honest ones who don't had contacts and people to back them up some start up capital or just luck. The stuff people say "Oh I started from nothing.." is all BS - most of the time opportunity knocks on their door first and not the other way around, because without money you can't do sh** and without owning something of enough value you cannot take a loan if you can't repay it (banks (biggest scammers in existence) learned from their mistakes).

So the only solution is to work for it and earn it and let it come to you - You either reap the benefits of your hard work, or you don't, like 95% of the world population.

There is something else I would like to add to this topic but it will 100% be misinterpreted and I would start WWIII and IV - When I see countries cry they have no money to support their health care system and poverty, yet they suddenly and miraculously have trillions of $ available to suit their own interests, you know like explore other planets, sending millions of $ to help other countries. I mean don't get me wrong helping is good, but you have to start helping your own people, the same SUCKERS who voted you into office, better stop here :D
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:53 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts11,844
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given4,080
Likes Received9,733/4,700

#4 by tasman1 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 21:45

Darkstar2 , why rob poor ?..........................Simplicity , Naivity , etc , success 100%
tasman1
Posts10,214
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,828
Likes Received10,726/5,375
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 17, 2019 12:08:42 EST