Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkZombie Programs, Movies, Series, etc
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Zombie Programs, Movies, Series, etc

#1 by valerie » Sat Apr 06, 2019 19:03

Netflix is coming out with a new zombie series beginning April 11, 2019 'Black Summer'.
I'm looking forward to it.

I've watched some pretty good British zombie movies, can't recall the name.

I do watch Walking Dead but stay a season behind since I watch it on Netflix.

The thing is, I don't really care for the actual 'zombies' in the programs. I wish
they would get off the zombie kick and do something else. So I came up with
an idea for a series....

Plastic Spastic Down Below

This program would be about creatures that live below the ocean sea bed.
The creatures live off various sea life and corals. Their food is running scarce
due to plastic's that are dumped into the ocean by humans. The creatures
only come out at night and they kill and eat humans.....especially the humans
that are holding plastic water bottles! The creatures goal is to kill the human
population so that no more plastic will be created. The creatures are very
spastic and some have fins that make them able to fly.

I like my idea better than zombies. Zombies don't make sense. Spastic
Creatures from below the ocean, make sense. :lol:
valerie
Posts17,162
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,297
Likes Received16,248/6,193

#2 by rajukurup » Sat Apr 06, 2019 20:47

Such a situation, if it arises is not an irony bcoz plastics have destroyed this beautiful world and man knowing this never try to ban this demon.Man these days are indulged only in profits and has no responsibility to nature. Let such a situation arise and this idiotic world be destroyed so that God may create a new world with new creatures who behave responsibily towards Nature. :( :evil:
Last edited by rajukurup » Sun Apr 07, 2019 03:19 » edited 1 time in total
rajukurup
Posts2,810
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,477
Likes Received3,400/1,500

#3 by tasman1 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 21:20

Plastic Spastic Down Below..... looks like Valerie is up to date , modern women , can I add a bit more plastic to the ocean , that will help you to get more ideas for plastic spastic creature down below
tasman1
Posts10,229
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,837
Likes Received10,737/5,382

#4 by simplyudit » Sat Apr 06, 2019 21:26

valerie wrote: Netflix is coming out with a new zombie series beginning April 11, 2019 'Black Summer'.
I'm looking forward to it.

I've watched some pretty good British zombie movies, can't recall the name.

I do watch Walking Dead but stay a season behind since I watch it on Netflix.

The thing is, I don't really care for the actual 'zombies' in the programs. I wish
they would get off the zombie kick and do something else. So I came up with
an idea for a series....

Plastic Spastic Down Below

This program would be about creatures that live below the ocean sea bed.
The creatures live off various sea life and corals. Their food is running scarce
due to plastic's that are dumped into the ocean by humans. The creatures
only come out at night and they kill and eat humans.....especially the humans
that are holding plastic water bottles! The creatures goal is to kill the human
population so that no more plastic will be created. The creatures are very
spastic and some have fins that make them able to fly.

I like my idea better than zombies. Zombies don't make sense. Spastic
Creatures from below the ocean, make sense. :lol:

Wow! The idea has novelty. The idea is believable, feasible & plausible. I suggest you develop a story arc here. I would definitely watch it. The idea is kind of fresh, fantasy & reality go hand in hand.

What happens when a group of these spastic creatures realise that all mankind is not bad...... or a creature falls for a human or vice versa??????????
simplyudit
Posts88
Member Since10 Apr 2016
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given26
Likes Received40/28

#5 by tasman1 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 22:22

Dear Plastic Spastic

Thank You for all nice plastic shopping bags , finally we can go shopping

Yours faithfully Plastic Spastic Down Below
tasman1
Posts10,229
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,837

#6 by valerie » Sun Apr 07, 2019 09:24

How did zombies come to exist? Why do people turn into a
zombie if bitten but not when zombie blood splashes in their
face? Why do zombies only die for good, when they are stabbed
in the brain? Why are zombies hungry? Why do zombies want
to eat people?

There is lots of questions about zombies and even answers
would not be realistic.

Take the spastic plastic beings.....that makes sense. The
plastic spastic creatures have a reason, a purpose, a goal.
They are starving due to loss of coral and sea life which is
due to humans plastic.

In addition, just think what an impact it would have on people
in real life after watching the shows. They might stop using
plastic, stop throwing plastic in the ocean.

There could be hundreds of episodes. All sorts of situations.
valerie
Posts17,162
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,297

#7 by Dazzy_ » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:07

The only film about zombies I watched was a Shaun of the Dead, but since I don’t really like movies about zombies, I watched him because of the simon peg was in this movie and because is comedy :D
Although netflix releases many high-quality TV shows and movies, after watching the trailer I don’t want to watch this
Dazzy_
Posts154
Member Since17 Oct 2018
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given156
Likes Received334/72

#8 by wildbillhickok » Sun Apr 07, 2019 14:54

Letting aside the point about the tons of plastic that people dump into the oceans creating many problems and, eventually, "giving rise to these "creatures" that seek revenge and 'food" ( Just one thing, I think that they would hate more the straws and the the plastic bags instead of the bottles) :thumbup::D

Quote:How did zombies come to exist? Why do people turn into a
zombie if bitten but not when zombie blood splashes in their
face? Why do zombies only die for good, when they are stabbed
in the brain? Why are zombies hungry? Why do zombies want
to eat people?

I think that the human skin protects from small blood splashes, unless it is cut or have bruises, but I'm not sure... :roll:
The fact that zombies just die with a "stab in the brain", :geek: Well, the first thing that comes to mind is that their body functions are gone, because their bodies are completely rotten, so an attack on their bodies isn't effective... But their brains are stil functioning, is what gives 'em capacity to move and feed on humans, But, What about their nervous system and muscles?, I don't know :D (Let's not think too much when watching a tv show, sometimes they don't respect the rules that govern our world). :lol:
wildbillhickok
Posts131
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit16 Oct 2019
Likes Given60
Likes Received67/51

#9 by Arvind9 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 15:40

Watch the TV series Ancient Aliens it's more interesting than Netflix,according to Ancient aliens the moon is hollow it's an alien spaceship within it is an alien city,from where aliens are watching us humans on earth,the Americans were very stupid they landed on an alien spaceship when they realised it they abandoned all futher moon missions. :D
Arvind9
Posts2,052
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,196
Likes Received1,120/802

#10 by tasman1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 22:48

Arvind9 wrote: Watch the TV series Ancient Aliens it's more interesting than Netflix,according to Ancient aliens the moon is hollow it's an alien spaceship within it is an alien city,from where aliens are watching us humans on earth,the Americans were very stupid they landed on an alien spaceship when they realised it they abandoned all futher moon missions. :D

Moon is flat like Earth so how it can be hollow ? Please explain, no logic in that
Last edited by tasman1 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 22:51 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts10,229
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,837

#11 by Arvind9 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 03:30

Well it's not my theory,anything can be hallow its alien technology ,according to Ancient aliens the moon is not a natural celestial body as scientists describe it,it did not exist before just because it's an alien spaceship,weather flat or round what difference does it make,Americans just landed on it without knowing what it is,even the Chinese and Indians are planning to land on it,you are not the first person to think its flat so dont worry it's ok.
Last edited by Arvind9 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 03:58 » edited 2 times in total
Arvind9
Posts2,052
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,196
Likes Received1,120/802

#12 by Nikorj » Mon Apr 08, 2019 04:19

Zombie movies actually began as a satire reflecting modern day consumerism, In his second zombie movie George Romero tried to illustrate how people in modern day "capitalistic" society acted more and more like zombies due to the constant commercializing of modern lifestyle. (The shopping mall scene depicts it very well in a pretty funny way :D)

Sadly the zombie theme is completely over-used and i don't even consider series like the walking dead or fear the walking dead to be real zombie movies/series, It's about 10% horror/gore and 90% soap opera :D

Some of the best/funniest zombie in my opinion is Brittish cause they're not sticking to the same plot in which American ones seem to be stuck in.

Two of the best Brittish zombie flicks are without a doubt.

Shaun of the dead

28 Days later
Nikorj
Posts1,514
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,189
Likes Received1,291/813

#13 by tasman1 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 05:45

I am lost now , what is this topic about ? Zombie or Plastic Spastic Down Below or Hollow Moon or Earth ?

Please stick to this original topic , How to bring a blonde to hollow planet Mars , thanks
tasman1
Posts10,229
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,837

#14 by Nikorj » Mon Apr 08, 2019 05:48

tasman1 wrote: I am lost now , what is this topic about ? Zombie or Plastic Spastic Down Below or Hollow Moon or Earth ?

Please stick to this original topic , How to bring a blonde to hollow planet Mars , thanks

Ha ha ha what?, I think it's you who have to stick to the original topic :D (Check the title of the post).

BTW, Are you serious about the earth being flat????? :mrgreen:
Nikorj
Posts1,514
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,189
Likes Received1,291/813

#15 by Swashbuckler » Mon Apr 08, 2019 06:25

The idea of spastic plastic beings is far better than a useless zombie idea.

But the question is who will watch series like this, it doesn't seem very interesting to make a series for.

Also, people who always tend to harm nature intentionally or unintentionally will do the same thing even they watch because it is never going to happen like zombie stuff.

So, here in India, a movie released "Robot 2.0" which was related to a bird lover who fed different species of birds all his life, after some 20-30 years his birds started dying because of high-frequency radiations from mobile network towers. he opposed and filled a complain but telecom agents gave bribe to government officials and the matter was closed.
He got disappointed and hanged himself in one of the tower top. After this, his aura or spirit tries to take the revenge but a robot opposes him and man also beg for their lives and it ends like this.
The movie was interesting but I don't think that is has affected minds of network providers and the thing is still happening, though i am contributing in a way that i have reduced my usage of phone and planting more and more trees.

so, in short, in my opinion, this idea is no doubt unique but not interesting enough to create a whole series.
Swashbuckler
Posts23
Member Since5 Mar 2019
Last Visit26 Jul 2019
Likes Given10
Likes Received13/11

#16 by valerie » Mon Apr 08, 2019 08:44

Oh sure, spastic plastic creatures would be very interesting.
The show isn't about people watching it making a change, it's about entertainment.
Altho some people really might take it to heart and make a change.

Creatures coming out of the ocean at night is scary. So best be inside before dark.

The creatures could look like people to an extent but more fish like with fins that
give them brief flight. They eat people but also other foods. This makes a double
whammy because people have to look for food and try and grow their own in an
area where the creatures don't go. Some creatures fall in love with people. Even
at some point, half breeds come along ..... half creature half human.

Of course people would watch it. People watch anything. hahahahahaha
valerie
Posts17,162
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,297

#17 by valerie » Mon Apr 08, 2019 08:45

For all my years.....long time.....I thought the moon was Swiss cheese.
valerie
Posts17,162
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,297

#18 by Nikorj » Mon Apr 08, 2019 09:13

valerie wrote: For all my years.....long time.....I thought the moon was Swiss cheese.

How long :?: (No need to answer, But would be interesting indeed) ;)
Nikorj
Posts1,514
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given1,189
Likes Received1,291/813

#19 by valerie » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:31

Long time = All my life.
valerie
Posts17,162
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,297

#20 by tasman1 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 16:47

valerie wrote: For all my years.....long time.....I thought the moon was Swiss cheese.

Yes , yes , yes ....... how many cows for that big cheese ? billions ? , from where all that billions cows come ?
Yes from my big native flat planet Neptune and yes must tell you , Arvind9 is right , Moon is hollow and we Neptunians use it as a barrel to store milk that are used for that big Moon cheese
tasman1
Posts10,229
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given9,837
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 19, 2019 00:08:29 EST