Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCLARIFICATION.....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanNederlandsGreekHindiUrduBengaliFilipinoIndonesianMalayArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
CLARIFICATION.....tasman1

#21 by Arvind9 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 09:53

rajukurup wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: CLARIFICATION

Just to CLARIFY our work here at CS or any site around

Some folks think that money here is free and we must be thankful for that

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wrong , nothing in this world is free , if we earn here that means that we WORK here, o yes , and we work very , very hard for every cent , long hours work for few cent or if we are lucky for few dollars
Nobody can tell me I get money for free here and must be thankful for that , NOBODY , I work for what I earn , hard , long hours , like idiot

And if I get from time to time frustrated or angry it is my way and my right

Everyday you put up data of your earnings and also encourage others to try harder,and why not it's good to feel proud of your achievements but it even surprises me what is changed so much that you fell so down,you know the beginning of the year is a bit slow but it becomes better,I like your spirit don't let it go down

Why do you think that I feel down ?????? , it is just a talk what one person have right and what is FREE MONEY and what is FREE WAY TO EARN

Again , I do not feel down and did not have any problem with CS ever ,,,,,,, with some payment processors yes , with CS no

But it looks people do not understand my english so I will stop posting now , this is LAST poost

Why Tasman you are speaking in a childish manner ? Aravind9 has given a positive comment but you responded negatively . You are here for long 7 years and know clicksense very well. During my begining years I have seen you criticizing people who had negative attitude to clicksense. But it is not fair to change attitude when earnings change.That means you have no trust in clicksense. With your hardwork and dedication you have earned decently here.your work is an inspiration here but only thing is that you do not take criticism positively.Be positive and should post inspiring others. Members like Suraraj are new here and do not know how you were towards clicksense in the begining. Had he been earlier he would not support your attitude and would have corrected you.
A year back also you said bye to all folks here and said you will never return to clicksense but came back.In same way you'll post again bcoz you cannot deny the enormous benefits clicksense has provided.You are a nice member and you'll earn huge amount here. Be always positive.Here no one has hurt you.Just as you criticized others you'll also have to face them. No man is completely perfect. In the early years I too had negative attitude towrds clicksense but some members including you corrected me and I earned an awesome amount here. Be posutive, be happy and make others happy,

It's ok the forum is meant for everyone to voice their opinion,we should respect everyone's feelings and not let the issue bring differences
Arvind9
Posts2,055
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,197
Likes Received1,121/803

#22 by LL23788 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:33

difference is one proof of the greatness of God that we must be grateful for, then make a difference as a place where we find solutions, who do not like the differences of those who do not believe in God, and we still value it as an opinion, however, truth values ​​must be upheld based on the rules and norms that apply according to the perspective adjusted for tolerance for all aspects
Last edited by LL23788 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:37 » edited 1 time in total
LL23788
Posts112
Member Since7 May 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given43
Likes Received49/42

#23 by Arvind9 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:46

LL23788 wrote: difference is one proof of the greatness of God that we must be grateful for, then make a difference as a place where we find solutions, who do not like the differences of those who do not believe in God, and we still value it as an opinion, however, truth values ​​must be upheld based on the rules and norms that apply according to the perspective adjusted for tolerance for all aspects

Lot of members have left clixsene because of differences in opinion going to an extreme,that is not an healthy way to voice your point of view,its good to understand your limit and stop.
Arvind9
Posts2,055
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,197
Likes Received1,121/803

#24 by Sarge25 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 13:24

No need to stop posting tasman, I'd just have this thread closed 'cause it's turning into "one of those" and continue to post.
Sarge25
Posts694
Member Since21 Feb 2015
Last Visit3 Oct 2019
Likes Given85
Likes Received398/243

#25 by valerie » Wed Feb 13, 2019 18:51

I assumed he was shooting the breeze as is his norm for fun posting.

At any rate, think what you want, do what you want, ClixSense does
not cost money and that is that.
valerie
Posts17,163
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,298
Likes Received16,251/6,194
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are EST - Server Time: Oct 21, 2019 13:22:20 EST